For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I arrived at the statue of Arnold to find Paul waiting patiently. We hugged and kissed for several minutes and all the while I was wondering how Paul would react if I invited him home. We walked the several blocks to a small Italian Restaurant we both like. When I sat down at our table, with my mother’s story in mind, I made no attempt to straighten my short skirt which had all but given up on the job of protecting my modesty. My panties are only a fraction of an inch from showing. I’m certain they’re visible to several of the guys seated nearby. I saw Paul glance down and then look up at my face. Paul is a very perceptive young guy. He knew in an instant I’m well aware of how exposed I am and I’m purposefully not doing anything about it. We smiled at each other and he quietly said, “You make me so fuckin’ hot! If my mother weren’t home we’d skip lunch.”

I replied, “Don’t worry. I have a plan to take care of that for you after we eat.”

Long before our light meal arrived we were being entertained by the lustful looks of several men seated at two nearby tables. We acted unaware and carried on a quiet but lust filled conversation throughout our meal.

After we left the restaurant we headed back toward the park. I think Paul expected to help me find some private place there. When I continued walking past the park he finally asked me where we’re going. I just smiled and said, “You’ll see. Just be patient for a few more minutes.”

It’s a good thing Paul doesn’t know where I live. He knows I live on this street but as I led him up the walk to my front door he whispered, “Who lives here? Do they know you’re bringing me?”

I smiled, opened the door and dragged him inside. I heard mom doing something in the kitchen and pulled Paul along. He’s uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as he’s about to be. Mom heard us coming up behind her and turned around. She realized the boy with me must be Paul and she smiled when I said, “Mom, this is Paul. We can’t go to his house. His mom is off today. Is it okay if I take him up to my room?”

Paul pulled his arm out of my grip and in a loud whisper he exclaimed, “Kayla!!! Are you out of your mind?!!”

Mom’s smile never wavered. She calmly replied, “Paul! I’ve heard so much about you. It’s good to finally meet you. From what Kayla tells me you’re just about the perfect young man. In my opinion, you’re much too good for her. I want to thank you for helping her to get through some of the rough shit Mr. C and Louis are responsible for putting her through. I don’t have a problem in the world with you spending some quality time in bed with her. You’re so good looking, I’m just sorry I’m too old for you. You’re a real hottie.”

Still blushing a dark shade of red, Paul smiled and said, “You’re pretty damn hot yourself. You don’t have to take a backseat to any girl I know.”

Mom smiled, kissed Paul on the cheek and said, “He’s a keeper, Kayla. Try not to screw it up too badly.”

Then she turned to me and said, “Go ahead, you two have fun.”

We were halfway up the stairs before Paul couldn’t hold back any longer. In a loud whisper he exclaimed, “I can’t fucking believe this!!! In my wildest dreams I never imagined the mother of a teenage girl encouraging me to take her daughter to her bedroom to have sex! I think I really like your mom!”

“Yeah, she is kind of cool, isn’t she? Dad’s cool, too. I know you’ll like him.”

As soon as we closed my bedroom door behind us we hurried out of our clothes, throwing them everywhere in our rush to get in bed. I pulled my covers back and we made all kinds of love for almost two hours. We lay there on our sides, facing each other, holding each other and breathing heavily when it was over. When I could finally talk I said, “Would you like to hear what I did last night or would you rather not know about it?”

“It depends. Was it a good experience or a bad one?”

“A good one. But I always feel guiltier telling you about the good ones. It isn’t right that I enjoy that kind of thing with someone who isn’t you.”

“I’d rather hear about the good ones. At least they tend to turn me on. The bad ones just make me mad.”

I told him about the late-night phone call and my meeting with Barry and Chuck. While I told my little erotic tale I held his soft cock in my hand, using it as a sort of thermometer to gauge his reaction. It was quickly obvious he enjoyed the story. When I reached the end of my erotic little tale I asked, “Since that seems to have entertained you, would you like to go with me when I see them again? I’m going to invite Audrey and Carrie, too. If you’re there it will be three against three, a much fairer contest.”

He chuckled, but then thought about for a minute. At last he said, “I think I might like to be there. I must admit, now that I’ve gotten used to it, the idea of you having sex with other men is becoming more of a turn on than I would have thought possible. I enjoy it that much more when the guys are just normal men, not assholes like Carter and Louis.”

I smiled and said, “You’re turning into my father. He loves watching mom with other guys. You should hear about the shit they did with Jeff before Jeff got married. They were pretty wild.”

We finally dragged ourselves out of bed. Paul reached for his clothes but I grabbed his hand and pulled him across the hall to the bathroom and we took a long, hot, very friendly shower. By the time we dressed and got downstairs my dad was just coming in the door. I felt Paul tensing up. But dad smiled and said, “You must be Paul. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Between Kayla and Jeff, I’ve heard a lot of good things about you.”

Paul obviously finds it even more difficult to believe my dad isn’t upset seeing us coming down from upstairs together. I just grinned, pointed at Paul’s face and said, “Dad, see that shade of red? That’s the color I want my first car to be.”

Dad laughed and finally Paul couldn’t help it. He joined in the laughter. Dad said, “You can’t blame the poor guy, Kayla. I’m still embarrassed when your mom’s parents learn we’ve been having sex.”

He glanced toward the kitchen and whispered, “Of course, they’ve got two of the biggest sticks up their asses and they’re never going to change. Your mom still tells me they’re going to warm up to me any day now.”

I walked Paul outside and told him I’d see him tomorrow after Jeff takes Audrey, Carrie and me to Mr. C’s house for ... well, for whatever happens when we get there. I like Jeff and I trust him. But despite his confidence, I’m not convinced things are going to turn out okay tomorrow.

We hugged and kissed until I was certain all the neighbors are now certain I’m not a lesbian. Then we said good night. I watched him walk away, wishing very much that he could stay, that we could spend the entire summer vacation in my room. I was still staring after him when mom came to the door and called me in for supper.

While we ate, mom and dad asked me a thousand questions about Paul, about how much I’ve told him and how he’s taking it. I told them, everything. He knows about everything that’s happened to me since my first visit to Mr. C’s house. He has had two reactions. He would love it if I’d let him kill Mr. C and Louis. On the other hand, much of the other adventures I’ve had, for instance my time with Jeff and with Barry and Chuck, have turned him on. I even offered to take him along the next time I visit Barry and Chuck and he’s looking forward to it.

They had both been impressed by Paul. Mom even said she wishes she were younger. He’s very good looking. I pointed out to her that, while she’s not a teenager any longer, she’s still pretty damn hot. Maybe when Paul calms down she can talk him into something. Then I remembered the diary Carrie’s mother sent me. I told her it’s pretty hot and asked if she’d like to read it. I wasn’t surprised when she asked me to forward it to her. I really like the new us.

We talked about a lot of things that night; everything but what I, or we, hope will be the outcome of our confrontation with Mr. C tomorrow. We spent more time just sitting around talking than we ever have before. We talked so much my parents would have missed several of their favorite television shows were it not for DVR. It was almost ten o’clock when we finally said goodnight and I went to my room.

I woke up my computer and checked my email. After deleting the spam I started with the email from Mr. C. He’s very pleased with my detailed account of my tryst with Barry and Chuck. That I pleased the old pervert just warms the cockles of my heart. I responded to emails from Paul, Audrey and Carrie. Paul seems to have finally calmed down after his afternoon spent at my house. Now that he no longer fears for his life he has come to the conclusion that my parents are pretty damn cool.

It took me a while to finally get to sleep. It isn’t that I’m nervous about tomorrow. It’s more like I’m anxious to get it over with, to see how it turns out. I lay in bed for quite a while thinking about possible outcomes and looking forward to seeing Jeff wipe the smug expression off of Mr. C’s face. But I finally fell into a sleep so deep that I didn’t wake up the next morning until my mom finally woke me up at eight-thirty.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I’m too anxious to eat anything so I sat at the kitchen table with mom, had a glass of juice, and we talked until Carrie knocked on the front door. It was time to head for Arnold’s statue. On the walk I told Carrie how exciting her mother’s diary is and asked her how it’s going with her Uncle Don. She’s still enjoying the hell out of it, though she is still adjusting to the deep dive into her mother’s sexuality.

We met up with Audrey at the statue. We only had time to talk for a few minutes before Jeff pulled into the parking lot. I had to assure her that everything is cool with my parents. They met Paul and really like him and since she and Carrie and I have become so much closer lately they just want to meet her. Once reassured, she said that it must be so great to be so open with my parents about sex. I told her it’s still pretty new to me. I’m still getting used to the idea. But yeah, it’s a huge relief to be able to be so honest with them.

Jeff explained his plan before leaving the parking lot, emphasizing gaining entrance before Mr. C realizes Jeff is with us. It’s a simple plan, developed after two of his operatives closely examined the front porch, locating the cameras and determining how best to avoid them.

We parked a couple of houses down from Mr. C’s house and we three girls walked calmly down the sidewalk and approached the front door openly. Jeff took a path that his people predetermined is not covered by the several cameras guarding the approach. I rang the doorbell. Louis answered the door almost instantly and as soon as Audrey, Carrie and I stepped through the front door, Jeff stepped out into the open and walked through the door as if he thought Louis was holding the door for him, too.

Louis stood there, eyeing our calm, smiling male escort for a moment and looking very surprised. No one thinks Louis is a candidate for MENSA. So we weren’t shocked when it took him a long moment to process the unexpected guest. A minute passed before he called out, “Mr. C! There’s some guy here!”

Mr. C appeared in the foyer a moment later and Louis asked, “You want me to get rid of him?”

Mr. C did a quick appraisal of Jeff and apparently realized that Louis may be the larger of the two but he is almost certainly out of his league. He ordered Louis to close the door and said to Jeff, “You don’t look like you’re selling Girl Scout cookies. Can I help you?”

Jeff, still smiling confidently, responded, “Relax Mr. Carter. This isn’t a home invasion, this time. We just need to have a little talk.”

“And suppose I’m not in the mood for a little talk?”

“Then I guess I’ll just have to put you out of business.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“I don’t make threats. But I didn’t come here to put you out of business. I’m just here to level the playing field for the girls a little. Think of me as their agent. You went too far last Saturday. I’m here to set things right. Kayla is a friend, and now Audrey and Carrie are my friends, too. We talked it over and they made it clear they don’t want to stop coming here. We are all of the opinion that you need to have some boundaries. Not a lot, just a few commonsense lines you can’t cross. You’ll still have all the power. But they want to have just a very few limits on what you can do to them. You’ll still be able to plow your growing fortune into all those offshore bank accounts and entertain your perverted friends.”

“What if I don’t care what they want?”

Jeff smiled and said, “I’ll start with a phone call to my office. Do you have any idea how easily a good hacker can drain an offshore account? I was pretty surprised myself. And then there’s the police. I’m sure they’d be less than amused by your website and your DVD business. You could try to scrub your internet presence. But my people have already cloned your site. And I have your client list. I imagine the cops would like to get their hands on that.”

“How do I know you can do what you say you can?”

“Let’s go into the other room. I’ll show you what I have and what I can do and see if I can’t convince you that in the long run you’re better off to accept some limits on your little home business.”

Mr. C had a quick, whispered conversation with Louis and sent him to his office. The five of us went into the living room. Jeff sat on the couch and invited Mr. C to sit beside him. He placed the folder he’s carrying on the coffee table and opened it. Mr. C glanced down and blanched. I’m sitting near them, close enough that I can see the top sheet of paper in the folder is a list of Mr. C’s bank accounts and the current balances. I knew the son of a bitch had money pouring in, but damn! He must have more money than Bezos and Gates combined!

Mr. C finally seemed to accept that Jeff is in a position to cost him a lot of money. He sat back and looked more closely at Jeff for a moment before saying, “You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?”

“We’ve never met. You may have seen me on the news from time to time lately.”

“What is it you want from me?”

“Nothing too extreme. You’ll still be the highest paid pimp in the world and you’ll still have access to all this prime young pussy. I think the best place to start is what took place in your basement last Saturday.”

Mr. C turned and glared at me, then looked back at Jeff. Jeff said again, “You went too far. Kayla was willing to give you almost total control of her life and body. You went too far when you let that dog fuck her mouth and you let Louis and the dog fuck her unprepared ass. She would have hated it, but she was willing to let you make her fuck the damn thing. And she would have tolerated being used as a urinal if you hadn’t put that ring in her mouth. The girls want you to understand they don’t want dog cocks in their mouths and they don’t want guys pissing in their mouths. I think those are pretty reasonable requests.

“Except for that, you can still use them pretty much as you have been. And then there’s that ass hole, Don. Kayla made it clear she was willing to get together with Carrie, her mother and Don to play the little games he so enjoys. But you already put enough demands on her life. She doesn’t need another man controlling her. You may feel free to use her pretty much as you have been until you tire of her. She’s even been enjoying meeting up with the men who have called her as a result of finding her number on the wall of the men’s room on Rivers. But you don’t get to control her entire life. Does all that seem reasonable so far?”

After a long pause, Mr. C, with obvious reluctance, said, “I guess I can live with that. Some of the perverts will be disappointed. Louis isn’t going to like it. But I suppose you’re being reasonable.”

“There are two more things. First, each time the girls are featured in one of your internet broadcasts they will receive one hundred thousand dollars. That also applies to each time they star in one of your DVDs, they’ll be paid that same amount. That’s to be retroactive.”

Carried, Audrey and I all gasped loudly. Jeff hadn’t mentioned anything to us about the money.

Jeff continued, “I imagine that pisses you off. But be reasonable. You’ve already got more money stashed away than you can ever spend.”

Mr. C turned dark red and glared at Jeff. Jeff just smiled a friendly smile, picked up the copy of Mr. C’s banking information and handed it to him. Mr. C finally sat back and sighed in resignation. Several minutes passed before he said, “I guess I can live with that. What else?”

“I’m going to be monitoring your business from now on. I very much disapprove of you and what you do to these young girls. But Carrie, and to a lesser extent Kayla, put themselves in your hands willingly. I’ve talked to them and they’ve convinced me that until you started going much too far they were having fun. I can’t deny that I can understand how some of what they have been through could be exciting. I’m not a total prude. What you did to Audrey is different. She was raped and blackmailed. If I could prove either you or Louis orchestrated that, the money you have stashed would already have shown up in the accounts of major charities all over the country. I won’t say anything if you sucker girls in the way you got Kayla, or if they offer themselves up the way Carrie did. And if you really feel the need to include some of the nasty stuff and can work out a reasonable payment for it with the girls, well, that’ll be between you and them. But I’m going to be watching. No more coercion. Does that sound fair?”

Mr. C turned to Audrey and asked, “Do you want out?”

Audrey looked at me and then at Jeff. She blushed and said, “No. Not now. The first month or two I did. I guess you’re turning me into as big a pervert as these other two sluts.”

He actually chuckled at her response! Then he turned back to Jeff and asked, “Is that it?”

“One more thing. My people have gone through the DVDs you’re selling on your website. Too many of those girls are much too young. These three are too young, but I suppose they’re capable of making the choice. The next time I see a new girl who is any younger than these three I’ll close you down. I can pretty much understand how you feel about all this. But put it in perspective. You already have more money than you can spend. If you decide you can’t live with these few reasonable restrictions you would have to shut down everything and move your entire operation. That would be expensive. And in all modesty, I’m reasonably certain I could track you down and put an end to it for good. I can assure you I’d enjoy it. I have a young daughter. The idea that there are men like you out there preying on young girls disturbs me.”

Mr. C sighed heavily and said, “I suppose I’d be foolish to not take you up on your offer.”

Louis interjected, “Mr. C! Man, just say the word. I can make this dude sorry he ever barged in here!”

Mr. C smiled and said, “Down, Louis. I suspect you underestimate our guest.”

He looked around the room at me, Carrie and Audrey and said, “I’ll go over my records and I’ll have checks ready for you girls the next time you come. Audrey, you have just become a very wealthy young woman. I suspect I owe you pretty close to two million dollars. Knowing that, do you still wish to continue with our relationship?”

Audrey shrugged and replied, “It isn’t all strawberries and whip cream. But I’m having fun now. Especially since you brought these two sluts in. Yeah, I’m not ready to quit yet. We didn’t know about the money. Jeff didn’t mention that to us. When he told you about it was the first time we heard about it. The money will sure help. It’ll put me and my brother both through college and take a huge load off of my mom’s shoulders. But you already know we weren’t doing this for the money. Can I ask you a question, though?”

Mr. C nodded.

“How pissed off are you that we brought Jeff into this? Are you going to be looking for some other way to pay us back?”

He smiled and said, “That was my first inclination. But I’ve calmed down. I’m not fond of having someone come in and tell me what I can and cannot do. But I guess the few limits your friend has placed on my little hobby are reasonable. I imagine Louis isn’t going to be happy about it. But he’s already made more money working for me than he would have made in a lifetime sweeping floors and cleaning bathrooms if I hadn’t put him to work. I imagine he’ll adjust.”

Jeff got to his feet, picked up his folder and asked, “Did I screw up your schedule? Do you still want the girls here today?”

Mr. C glanced at his watch and said, “I’m sure we can find something to do. I had Louis post a notice postponing our next show and call a few scheduled guests to put them on hold until I figured out what you want. Louis, call them and tell them the coast is clear and make sure you’re ready for our next broadcast.”

Mr. C then asked Jeff, “How would you like to be in a movie?”

Jeff laughed and replied, “I have a feeling that would not be good for either my business or my marriage. But thank you for the offer. Girls, have fun. Let me know if you have any further need of an agent.”

Jeff turned to leave. I said, “I’ll be right back.” I followed Jeff outside. We stopped at the sidewalk and he turned to see why I’m following him. I threw my arms around him, thanked him and asked how much I owe him.

He put his arms around me, kissed me on the forehead and said, “You prepaid. You paid me in the back of the van and then in that seedy motel. And your parents gave me one hell of a tip.”

“No, Jeff. You were fantastic in there. And much to my surprise, that horny old pervert is going to put me through college thanks to you. I want to pay you.”

He smiled down at me and said, “Your parents are two of the most wonderful people I ever met. I would have helped you even if you and I didn’t have such a warm relationship. And besides, I enjoyed that. I would have preferred putting him in prison where he belongs. But if you kids are having fun I can wait.”

I growled in frustration but then a lightbulb lit up over my head. I grinned and said, “How about the barter system? I’ve heard that a lot of guys are into doing mothers and daughters. I’m almost certain I can talk mom into it. Your wife will be out of town for another week, right?”

After a long, thoughtful pause he said, “I’m not sure how I feel about that. But I can’t deny there’s enough of a pervert in me to find it tempting. Tell you what, how about if I call them and see what they think of the idea? I’ve got to go now and you have a date inside. I’m sure they’ll let you know what they think of the idea when you get home. See you later, sweetheart.”

I turned and returned to Mr. C’s house. I was a bit surprised when I walked back into the living room. Everyone is still dressed except that Carrie is on her knees sucking on Mr. C’s cock and Audrey is providing that service to Louis. But no one is holding a camera. The guys are fully dressed except that their cocks are sticking out through their flies. They’re watching the DVD of my last visit, the time I spent being raped in the basement. Everyone is ignoring me so I sat in a nearby chair and watched the DVD. It’s still in the beginning. I’m still being raped by humans.

I had only just taken my seat when the doorbell rang. Mr. C sent me to admit his guests. I was expecting a handful of horny old perverts anxious to fuck my two friends and me. Actually, not so much expecting as looking forward to. Instead, I opened the door to find Don and Carrie’s mom. I got a dirty look from Don. But Carrie’s mom looks nervous and embarrassed. From what I’ve read about her, though, I would be very surprised if she isn’t as horny as I am.

I closed the door behind them and led them to the living room. Carrie’s mom came to a screeching halt when she spotted Carrie sucking on Mr. C’s big cock. Don pushed her into the room and guided her over to Mr. C. He brought her to a halt by the arm of the couch so that she’s looking right down at her fourteen-year-old daughter sucking on a forty-year-old man’s cock and said, “Mr. C, this is my big sister, Beverly, or Bev. But you can call her cunt or slut or whatever.”

Mr. C looked her over and said, “Not bad, Don. I read her diary. It was pretty hot. After all that fucking and sucking you put her through I expected her to be all worn out. She’s almost as hot as her little girl. How old is she?”

“She just turned thirty last month. One of my friends knocked her up when she was sixteen. The asshole really pissed me off. I had to go a few months with nothing but blowjobs. But it was almost worth it. I used to really enjoy it when she’s suck me off while she was nursing on Carrie. I think she got a bigger kick out of it than I did.”

The doorbell interrupted just as Mr. C filled Carrie’s mouth with a load of slimy cum. I started to get up but I saw Louis had just filled Audrey’s mouth with a load of hot cum. He got up and headed for the door so I sat back down. A minute later he came back into the living room followed by six dirty old men. By that I mean older men with dirty minds, typical customers of Mr. C’s website. Half of them took seats around the room. Their attention alternated between the four females in the room and the DVD of me being raped in the basement on my last visit. It’s almost to the scene where they bring in the first of the dogs, the one that fucked my mouth.

I examined the group of lecherous men as they stood just inside the room or sat in the available seats and examined the four females in the room, leering like cartoon characters and obviously anxious to get at us. Mr. C stood up and welcomed them while Louis went about setting up the cameras and the laptop computer with which he’ll broadcast the show we’re about to put on. I listened as they discussed our relative merits and how much they’ve enjoyed the shows we’ve put on and our hot DVDs. One of the men, the one who appears to be the oldest of the men who just arrived, walked around Beverly, running his hands over her body as she stood there blushing furiously but meekly allowing any indignity.

I concentrated on her face, on the look in her eyes, trying to decide how she’s reacting. I’ve known Beverly most of my life. Or perhaps I should say I thought I knew her. Her daughter has been my best friend for almost ten years. I’ve recently learned that I never really knew her. I’ve always thought she was a normal mother of a daughter my age. At times she was almost like a second mother to me. But after reading the account of her life as her younger brother’s sex slave, a status which continues to this day, I’m not surprised to see how turned on she is as that strange man circles her, caressing her body as if he has every right to do so.

I listened as the man taunted her. “So, you’re little Carrie’s mama. Me and my friends are here to fuck your baby girl today, mama. And you’re going to help us. But don’t worry. You’re gonna get plenty of hard cock, too. I’ve never fucked a mother and her daughter before. It sounds like such a fucking hot thing to do, doesn’t it?”

I almost couldn’t hear her whispered, “Yesssss!”

The old fart chuckled at her response and said, “You’re pretty damn hot for a woman with a kid her age. You must have started pretty young. How old are you, bitch?”

“Thirty ... I just turned thirty.”

“And if I recall correctly, your little baby cunt is fourteen. Is that right?”

“Yes sir.”

“So you got knocked up when you were sixteen?”

“Fifteen, sir.”

“Who got your cherry, bitch? Your daddy?”

She pointed at Don who’s standing nearby listening with a huge grin on his face and said, “He did, my little brother.”

The old fart laughed, as did most of the men who arrived with him and who have been standing around listening to them. Then he asked, “He fuck you a lot when you was kids?”

“Yes sir. I’m his sex slave. I’ve been his slave since he took my cherry. He’s been fucking me most of my life.”

“How does your husband feel about that, or are you married?”

“I was married. We’re divorced. He didn’t know ... I don’t think.”

“Does your brother fuck your daughter, too?”

“He does now. He came here and fucked her on one of Mr. C’s shows about a week ago. He’s been fucking both of us since then, he and some of his friends.”

“Shit! I wish I’d a had a sister like you!”

She had no response to that.

I was momentarily distracted when another of the new arrivals moved behind my chair and began exploring my tits over my clothing. But I didn’t even turn my head to see which of the men it is. It doesn’t matter. I continued to concentrate on the DVD playing and on the man molesting Beverly, just as all the men in the room are doing.

The unscripted fun and games were interrupted by Louis who called out, “Mr. C, two minutes.”

Mr. C directed all the females to stand in a line in the center of the room and asked the men to take their seats. Louis picked up the camera connected to the laptop and when it was time for the show to start he nodded at Mr. C.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.