For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

When I finally got home, mom was seated in the kitchen making a shopping list. She looked up and smiled when I sat down beside her. She looked me in the eyes and said, “You look like you got rode hard and put away wet. Hard day?”

I hesitated for a moment. I have a question for her in light of her recent admission about her sex life, her and my dad. That doesn’t make talking about the subject any easier. Well, no, it is easier, but I’m still uncomfortable. I finally said, “In light of everything you’ve told me I have a question. I’ve been worried about dad’s heart; about how he might react if he found out what I’ve been doing lately. Mr. C got carried away today. He went way too far. I have a very competent and experienced friend looking at putting an end to it. But there’s a possibility, hopefully a remote possibility, that dad could come into possession of a DVD starring me. How he might react to that has been praying on my mind.”

She put her pen down and sat back in her chair. I’m not sure if she’s trying to read my mind or thinking about her answer. “If your worried about his heart, don’t. He had a minor problem. It was corrected. He’s as healthy as a horse. What did “too far” consist of?”

“Mom, you don’t want to know. Let’s just leave it at too far, even for a budding slut like me.”

She obviously isn’t amused. She sat there in silence, obviously expecting me to cave. After a long, uncomfortable silence I did exactly that. I didn’t go into a lot of detail, but I told her I was tied to a table, raped by nine men and two dogs, and then served as a urinal for all of them. I expected her to freak out. Instead, much to my surprise, she was fighting to keep a straight face!

After another shorter silence I said, “That isn’t the reaction I expected!”

She chuckled and replied, “I’ve never played urinal with that many men, but your dad and I play those kinds of games from time to time when we’re feeling kinky. And I’ve enjoyed putting on shows with dogs, too. Not often and not in a long time. But it certainly was exciting. I suppose it makes a difference that I wasn’t being forced. It’s all a matter of perspective I guess.”

I shook my head, smiled and exclaimed, “I swear, I don’t even know who you are! You or dad!”

She shrugged and said, “All these years I’ve been terrified you’d find out about ... everything, our kinky sex life; about all the kinky things we’ve done and still do on occasion. It’s actually a huge relief to not have to worry about that anymore. Now, who is this mysterious superhero you think is going to swoop in and save the day?”

“Jeff Clark. I mentioned him in our earlier conversation. He’s the detective who has been getting all the press coverage lately for running rings around the police, solving cold cases, and testifying in the trials getting so much attention.”

“Jeff!! Jeff is your guardian angel?! How did you meet him?”

I looked at her in shock for a moment, then asked, “You know Jeff?!”

“We haven’t seen him in a long time but we knew him a long time ago. We were friends with him before he got married and went straight.”

I shook my head and said, “Remember I told you Mr. C found my name and number on a men’s room wall? Mr. C told me if anyone else called as a result of that number I had to sneak out and meet them. Jeff found my number on his way home from dropping his family off at his in-laws for a couple of weeks. In a moment of weakness he called me. I snuck out and met him. Much to my surprise I enjoyed it very much. He was sweet, pleasant, considerate; I really had a good time. A couple of days ago we spent a few hours in a motel. When he found out more about why I’m doing these things he became very concerned and offered to use his unique skills and those of his staff to take care of Mr. C. At the time I told him I’m having a good time but after what happened today I called him and asked him to see what he could do.”

After another brief pause a sudden thought slapped me in the face. I gasped and exclaimed, “You’ve had sex with Jeff!! We’ve both had sex with him?!!”

She grinned and said, “He’s good, isn’t he.”

That had been a statement of fact, not actually a question. But I smiled, nodded, and said, “God yes! I’m not looking forward to his wife coming home. I’m not proud of myself, screwing around with another woman’s husband behind her back. But I really enjoy being with him.”

Mom chuckled and said, “It’s a small fucking world. Anyway, as to your original question, your father is perfectly healthy. But I think I’m going to have to rethink keeping everything from him. I know that makes you uncomfortable. But I think it’s time the three of us sat down over a bottle of wine and got honest with each other. I think it would be better to tell him than to have him blindsided if everything blows up in your face.”

“I’m too young to drink.”

“You’re too young to fuck. I can’t see where that has held you back.”

I still can’t get used to my mother tossing the word fuck around so freely. But I suppose she’s right. I hate it that he’s going to hear what I’ve been doing and be disappointed in me. But now that I’ve gotten Jeff involved there’s no telling what might come out. I sighed and said, “I suppose your right. He’s going to be so disappointed in me, though.”

Mom smiled, patted my hand and said, “I think you’ll be surprised.”

“Where is dad?”

“He went next door to help Gary. Their old refrigerator finally quit and the old skinflint is too cheap to pay for delivery and set up of the new one.”

We talked for a few more minutes before I went to my room, changed clothes, and returned to help cook dinner. Dad joined us in the kitchen when he finally returned. I tried to act like nothing out of the ordinary was in the wind, but he seemed to sense there’s a tension in the air. He looked at us curiously for a moment but didn’t say anything. I asked him what he wants to drink and brought him a glass of ice water. By the time he took his place at the table dinner was ready and I helped mom put it on the table.

Before mom took her seat she opened a bottle of wine and set it out to breathe. Just seeing it sitting there on the counter seemed to increase my feeling of discomfort. There was only very little conversation as we ate dinner, but that’s about normal in our house. I kept waiting for dad to ask what’s going on because something obviously is. But I guess he figures we’ll tell him when we want to.

Things didn’t start heating up until after we ate. I got up to clean off the table. Dad started to get up from the table but mom said, “Hang on for a minute, dear. We need to talk to you about something.”

Mom and I cleared off the table quickly, putting the dishes on the counter instead of cleaning up and feeding the dishwasher. I think he realized how serious our talk is going to be when mom got out three wine glasses and put them and the bottle of wine on the table. We sat back down and while mom poured the wine I sat there so tense I can hardly breathe. Dad kept looking back and forth between me and mom. I know my face has turned dark red; I can feel my skin prickling. I found myself having to fight back the tears just thinking about how disappointed my dad is going to be when he hears what I’ve been doing.

Dad looked back and forth between us while mom took a drink of her wine. I sniffed at mine before taking a small sip. It surprised me! Not bad! I took another sip and set my glass down. I looked at mom. Since this little pow wow is her idea I think it only fair that she takes the lead.

She turned to dad. I’m not encouraged by how nervous she looks. But she took a deep breath and told him that she and I have been talking and she has told me about her past sexual exploits; all of them, before and after their marriage.

Dad was stunned. He looked like he’d just been hit in the head with a baseball bat. And now it’s him who’s blushing a deep, dark red, or at least I hope he’s blushing. He looked back and forth between us for a moment and in a voice just barely above a whisper he asked, “Why?”

Mom looked like she didn’t know where to start. After a long silence I sat there looking down at my hands and said, “Because of me. Because of the things I’ve been doing for almost two weeks now. I’ve been worried about you, about your heart. It’s possible you might find out and I’ve been scared of how you might react.”

After another uncomfortable pause he quietly asked, “What things? Are you in trouble? Are you, do you...”?

He obviously doesn’t even know what to think or what to ask me. I finally looked back up at him. He looks shocked more than anything else. I took a big gulp of wine and asked him, “Are you okay?”

He took a large gulp of his wine for the first time since we sat down. Then he sat back in his chair, looked me in the eyes and said, “I’m fine. I’m not going to have a heart attack. I refuse to die and have your mother spending my insurance money on her boyfriends.”

It was a weak joke but I think it helped me to calm down. I sighed and said, “I’m going to tell you everything, dad. I would give anything if I didn’t have to because I’m terrified of what you’re going to think of me. You’re going to be so disappointed. But there is about a 50/50 chance some anal orifice will see to it that a DVD with my picture on the cover is delivered to you. At least now, if that happens, you’ll have had some warning.”

I’ve pretty much got the story down pat now. I took another drink of wine and stared down at my hands while I told him everything. Not all the intimate details, but basically everything I’ve done since that first phone call from Mr. C. When I reached the end of my story I remembered to mention the ten thousand dollars stashed in my closet this time.

I glanced up to see how he’s reacting. It was several long, tense minutes before he turned to mom and calmly said, “I’ll be damned! She’s just like you after all!”

Mom smiled at him, then turned to me and said, “See, I told you. No heart attack.”

Mom then told him that the Jeff I mentioned several times throughout my narrative is Jeff Clark.

He actually smiled and said, “That’s a relief. I was wondering if I was going to have to go out and buy a gun. I’d hate that. You know how I feel about guns.”

This light, calm conversation is about the farthest thing from the reaction I was expecting! When dad turned back to me, with tears running down my cheeks I asked, “Do you hate me now?”

Dad reached across the table, took my hands in his and replied in a soft tone of voice in which I could hear his love plain as day, “I could never hate you darling. I can’t believe you’d even have to ask that. And no, I’m not disappointed in you either. You are definitely your mother’s daughter. And I have adored your mother almost from the first minute I met her. And now that I know Jeff is involved I’m not all that worried. I doubt if there’s a better man to handle your friend Mr. C in the country.”

He turned to mom then and said, “We should give Jeff a call. It’s been a while. And now that Kayla knows about us we can even invite him over to the house. We should do that while his wife is out of town.”

Mom chuckled and said to me, “You gotta love a dirty old man!”

I slid my empty wine glass over to my mother and said, “I can’t fucking believe this!!! Who are you people?!”

As mom was pouring me a half a glass of wine she replied, “We were people before we became parents. We love you like a daughter and our world revolves around you. But there’s always been more to our lives than being mommy and daddy. We’ve kept that side of our lives from you because that’s what parents have to do. But life outside this house didn’t cease to exist when you were born. I’m not the sweet young thing I used to be but I still get horny and I can still turn heads.”

She slid my wine glass back over and after taking a sip I said, “You guys are amazing! I love you so much! And mom, you are my idol.”

I finished my wine and said, “Why don’t you guys get out of here? I’m going to clean up the kitchen and sober up a little because this conversation must certainly have been a drunken hallucination.”

Mom and dad stood up. Dad said, “Want to watch some television?”

Mom grinned and said, “I have a better idea.”

She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to their bedroom.

As I went about cleaning the kitchen I felt more at peace than I have since that first call from Mr. C. I’m even sad at the thought that I’ll never again be going to his house to get molested and make dirty movies!

I cleaned the kitchen, started the dishwasher and after making sure all the doors were locked I went to my room. As I passed my parent’s room I can hear them still at it after nearly an hour. Two weeks ago I would have been incredibly embarrassed. Now I just smile and think how wonderful it is that they still love each other and enjoy sex as much as they do after being married as long as they have. It kinda gives me a reason to hope.

I checked my email. There are several from Mr. C. I went through them first. The first two were just pictures of what I went through today at his house. The third was a warning that if I didn’t want to have another day like today I had better get it through my thick skull that until he tires of me my ass belongs to him and to anyone he allows to use it. He told me I have two days in which to get my shit together and he’ll pick me up at the statue on Tuesday morning at 10:00. I’m to tell Audrey and Carrie to be there, too.

I didn’t respond. Before I do I’m going to ask Jeff what I should do.

I answered a few emails from friends, deleted some spam, and then I put my computer to sleep and stretched out on my bed to call Paul. My phone rang just as I picked it up, startling the hell out of me. The call is from Jeff so of course I answered immediately. I said hello and as he began to explain why he called I was distracted by the thought that my friend, savior, and part time lover has been to bed with both me and my mother. I think that fact kind of freaked me out at first. Now I’m just amused.

I had to ask him to repeat himself. I missed the first part of his sentence while amusing myself with my lusty thoughts. He told me that he needs to talk with me, Carrie, and Audrey, tomorrow if possible. He asked me to coordinate with them and let him know what I work out. I asked if any particular time is best for him but he said he’s free all day. I thanked him for his help and said I’d call him right back.

I called Carrie first. She had no preference. She told me to talk to Audrey and let her know what we decide. I called Audrey and we decided on ten tomorrow morning at her house. Her mother has to work tomorrow and is off Monday and Tuesday. I called Carrie and told her what we decided. Then I called Jeff and told him.

With that all taken care of I called Paul. He’s still worried about me. The first words out of his mouth were to make sure I’m okay. Surprisingly, I’m more than okay. The uncomfortable conversations with my parents have taken a huge load off of me and now that I’ve recovered from Mr. C’s abuse I’m even feeling sad at the thought it may soon be over. Not so much the part about the dogs and the piss, but if I’m going to be honest with myself I have to admit that in retrospect even that appeals to something in me that I never realized was there until Mr. C brought it to the surface. I wouldn’t want to go through that again, I don’t think. But the thought of all the perverts watching that DVD and getting turned on is exciting. I just can’t help feeling that way.

Paul and I talked for over an hour. We finally had to hang up when his phone warned him the battery is low and he’s about to be disconnected. I said goodnight and hung up. Normally I would have picked up my book and read for an hour but I’ve been having a lot of trouble concentrating on my book lately. I got undressed and got in bed. Before I knew it, I was asleep, experiencing what should have been nightmares about the sort of things I did in Mr. C’s basement today but instead my dreams were strangely erotic.

I woke up early Sunday morning; too early to get ready to go to Audrey and Paul’s house. I dressed in the t-shirt and shorts I wore last night and went downstairs. I preheated the oven for bacon, made coffee and got the eggs out. I put the bacon in the oven to cook for half an hour and fifteen minutes later, when I heard my parents stirring, I made toast and eggs. When the smell of coffee and bacon brought them downstairs I had just finished putting breakfast on the table.

As we started to eat, dad said to mom, “I think we need to give her a raise. She has gotten very good at this.”

Mom grinned at me and replied, “Weren’t you listening yesterday? She has ten thousand dollars in cash in her closet. I’m thinking we should start charging her rent.”

She was kidding, but I must admit it did sound like a pretty fair idea. I offered to pay a reasonable amount for room and board.

Dad chuckled and said, “Save your money. If you have any left when it’s time to head off to college it will come in handy.”

After we ate we were sitting there finishing our coffee and talking. I told them I’m meeting with Jeff at ten and asked if they would like me to invite him over for dinner. They loved that idea. Mom is going shopping anyway so she’s going to pick up a nice roast for dinner. I offered to go shopping with her but explained that I don’t know why Jeff wants to meet with us or how long it will take. She told me to take my time. She prefers to shop early before the store gets too crowded.

Dad asked me what I plan to do with the money in my closet. I told him what Audrey told me to do with it. It made sense to him.

Mom got up to start cleaning up the kitchen but I chased her away and told her to go shopping. Dad went up to get ready for a round of golf with the three other duffers who make up his usual foursome but while he was getting ready he got a call from his golfing buddies. Two of them can’t make it so they’re canceling. Mom decided to drag him to the grocery store instead.

I cleaned up the kitchen. By the time I finished it was time to get ready to go to Audrey’s house. I went up, showered, and put on clean clothes. By the time I finished getting ready I was home alone and it was time to go.

I found Carrie waiting for me when I left the house. She asked me if I had any idea what Jeff is going to tell us. I had to tell her I don’t have a clue. We enjoyed a leisurely walk on a very pleasant summer morning, mostly in silence.

We stopped across the street from the Benedict Arnold statue on the way. I have a feeling that statue is going to remind me of all the excitement I’ve experienced over the last two weeks for a very long time. Now that I’ve calmed down from yesterday the thought of never again turning my body over to the control of Mr. C and any number of strangers leaves me feeling like I’ve suffered a loss. It’s like there’s a hole where all that excitement was. Even most of the bad stuff was exciting once it was over!

Carrie made a strange noise and said, “Sucks, doesn’t it?”

I nodded. Then, with a huge sigh, Carrie and I turned and walked the rest of the way to Audrey’s house. Paul answered the door. After sharing a hug and a kiss he asked me if I’m feeling better today. With a wry grin I responded, “I feel fine. What would you say if I were to tell you it makes me sad that soon it will all be over? I’ll never again be molested by Mr. C and his sleazy, child molesting customers.”

He chuckled and said, “The moron who occupies the bedroom next to mine feels the same way. I guess I understand. I guess it must have been pretty exciting. All three of you seem to feel the same way about it.”

Audrey called out from the upstairs hallway, “I heard that, dork!”

We ignored her. I asked Paul, “Does that bother you?”

He shook his head and said, “No. I wasn’t jealous of those assholes. And after all, I always enjoyed hearing about the things you did ... well, most of the things. Besides, if it weren’t for the mysterious Mr. C we never would have met.”

We heard a car pulling into the driveway. Paul opened the door and welcomed Jeff on the front steps. They came inside and I gave Jeff a hug. When he was here yesterday he met Paul and learned he’s my boyfriend. I guess that’s why he seemed so nervous when I hugged him. I leaned back, smiled up at him and said, “It’s okay, Jeff. Paul doesn’t get jealous.”

Audrey called out, “Don’t start without me! I’ll be right there!”

A minute later she came running down the stairs and we gathered at the kitchen table. Audrey asked if anyone wanted a drink or anything. No one did so she joined us. The three of us sat staring at Jeff, waiting to find out why we’re here.

He finally said, “I got some really mixed messages from you guys yesterday. I imagine Paul would be very happy to see an end to your afternoons of sexual servitude. But you three young ladies all seemed reluctant to end it. Do you still feel that way?”

Audrey nodded and said, “Yeah. I do. But he went too far with Kayla. If the asshole is going to get carried away I guess we have to do something.”

I added, “Carrie and I paused at the Benedict Arnold statue on the way over here. That’s where Mr. C always picked us up. We both felt a terrible sense of loss. Most of what we did there was humiliating. And it was often painful. But god it was exciting! And all three of us could have used the money he paid us when it came time to pay for college. If he just hadn’t gotten carried away. I could have handled the piss games if they hadn’t put that damn ring in my mouth. Once I calmed down the idea of fucking a dog didn’t seem so bad, not all the time but maybe now and then. Just not in the ass and I’m sorry but letting a dog fuck my mouth is going way too far.”

Jeff shook his head and said, “As Kayla can tell you, I’m no puritan. I’ve cheated on my wife with her and there have been a few times in my past when I have stepped out on her, too. Even so, I’m reluctant to say what I’m about to say. I believe I have some leverage over Richard Carter, or as you know him, Mr. C. To be honest, I don’t know exactly what that leverage is. One of my agents was assigned to do some preliminary surveillance yesterday. I wanted to learn his identity and try to find out something about his background.

“As it turned out, my agent knows Carter and knows all about his past. He has really upped his game, but he has apparently always been in the business of taking advantage of women and girls, especially young girls. As far as I can tell he hasn’t ever harmed anyone ... well, not physically anyway. But he has done some repulsive things to some innocent young girls. He has apparently narrowed his focus lately to just young girls. I guess that’s where the big money is.

“One of my more ingenious computer nerds has looked into his financials and checked to see if he’s wanted anywhere. There don’t seem to be any current warrants out, but I suspect a closer look into his activities over the last few years could probably correct that oversight.

“Here’s what I propose. If you’re certain you would like to continue going to his home, making those movies, putting on those shows and being abused, I believe we could go there and convince him to be more reasonable. The contents of his website on the dark web alone are enough to get him put in prison until he’s too old to get a hard on. And then, of course, there’s all the money he’s keeping in offshore accounts on which he has most certainly not been paying taxes. I don’t doubt that small warehouse he’s operating on the edge of town is full of illegal DVDs as well.

“I propose that you three girls and Paul talk it over and decide if you really want to continue this relationship, but with guardrails in place now. He’ll still have most of the power. But you’ll have me and what I’ve learned about him hanging over his head. He won’t be happy about it but he’s making too much money to close down shop and move his operation now if he can avoid it.”

We all looked at each other as though we could read each other’s mind. But mostly I looked at Paul. I’m pretty sure I know what he’ll want us to do. But he shrugged and said, “I’d like to kill him for what he did to you yesterday. But I’d be lying if I said that a lot of what I’ve heard about your time at that asshole’s house didn’t turn me on. And I really enjoy our time together when you get home from his place. So don’t base your decision on me. Another consideration is the money. I don’t know about you guys, but there’s no way my mom can put Audrey through college. On the other hand, I’m not the one whose throat is getting probed by oversized cocks.

“Kayla, if you keep going there it won’t have any effect on the way I feel about you. I suspect I proved that to you yesterday. And if you do want to quit going before he gets tired of you I imagine you have the leverage to do that now. So you three have to decide what you want. I’m not a factor.”

I leaned over and kissed him. Then I said, “You are most definitely a factor. If you want me to stop going I will happily quit right now. In a very short amount of time you have become very important to me. I don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want to lose you.”

“As long as you don’t go to the prom with Louis we’re cool.”

I had to laugh at that. But then I turned to Jeff and said, “It’s embarrassing to admit, but since I’ve already admitted it, I’d like to keep going over there until I come to my senses. I’m going for the excitement. But once I found out about the money ... I don’t want to saddle my parents with the cost of sending me to college or graduate with thousands upon thousands of dollars owed to some college that doesn’t need the money. I’d love to pay for my education with the money Mr. C is paying us.”

I turned to Carrie and said, “I’m pretty sure I know you well enough to know how you feel about it, slut.”

Carrie laughed and shrugged. Then she replied, “Unlike you two, I don’t know if I’ll be going to college. Despite what you might think, I’m not stupid. But I hate school. I always have. If I go back, I’ll save the money and if I change my mind I’ll have it for tuition. If I decide I don’t want to go to college I’ll have a pretty decent nest egg to keep me from living under and overpass.”

Everyone looked at Audrey. She blushed at the attention and said, “I hated it at first. Unlike you two, I didn’t go there willingly. The bastard was blackmailing me and forcing me. But by the time I left his house that first day I was a changed person. I had been humiliated and I had endured quite a bit of painful sex. But it had been the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. I don’t love it all. But I’m still having fun and I’ve really enjoyed watching my saving grow. I’m afraid, as stupid as I know it sounds, I don’t want it to end yet. I want to go back.”

We sat in silence for several minutes before Jeff said to me, “Email him when you get home. Tell him the three of you will be there on Tuesday but that he doesn’t have to pick you up. You’ll be at his door at ten o’clock. I’ll be with you but don’t mention that part.”

I turned to Paul and said, “Please promise me that you’ll let me know when you can’t take it anymore. I’ll take the time I spend with you, and with Jeff when he can get away, over that asshole and his money in a heartbeat.”

Carrie smiled and said to Jeff, “You should come to one of our little get-togethers someday. According to Kayla, you’re a pretty sexy dude.”

Jeff chuckled and said, “Too late. You’re all clients now. You’re off limits.”

Audrey quickly interjected, “You’re fired!”

Jeff got up and started to say goodbye and that he’d meet all three of us at the statue on Tuesday.

I asked him where he’s going. He told me he has a frozen pizza at home calling his name. I stood up, kissed Paul, and asked, “Are we still on for lunch tomorrow?”

He nodded and I turned to Jeff and said, “Sorry about the pizza. You have other plans. You’re coming home with me.” I glanced at the clock and added, “Mom probably already has the roast in the oven.”

He looks terrified at the thought of meeting my parents after the things we’ve done together. I smiled and said, “It’s okay. Relax, I promise you’ll be glad you came.”

I took Paul aside. I apologized for not staying around. Then I explained that Jeff is one of the men my parents enjoyed sex with before I came along and started cramping their style. I promised I’m not going to screw him.

Paul kissed me and said, “I wouldn’t screw him. But I like him. I’d rather you were having sex with him than Louis.”

He dodged my attempt to slap him and hissed, “Damn you! I told you I’ll quit going there if it bothers you! I’ll put...”

That was as far as I got before he put his hand over my mouth and said, “As long as you aren’t being hurt I don’t mind. I was telling the truth. When you guys talk about what you do there, and when we watch the DVDs, my cock gets so hard it hurts. I don’t want you to stop as long as you’re having fun.”

He took his hand off of my mouth and kissed me so hard it took my breath away. He finally leaned back and at the same time we said, “I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.