For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I sat staring at the clock the next morning, waiting impatiently until I thought it was late enough to call Carrie and Audrey. Before I could call anyone, Carrie called me to find out what I have planned. I told her I’m hoping we can all get together at Audrey and Paul’s house. I’ve got a lot to tell them about and then Paul and I are probably going to see a movie. I told her I’d call her back as soon as I call Audrey.

My phone rang as soon as I ended the call with Carrie. Paul said, “Audrey and I are eating breakfast now. Mom has already left for work. What time do you want to come over?”

I can’t help smiling as I respond, “I wanted to come over last night and spend the night but I’m guessing your mom might have a problem with that.”

He laughed and said, “I’m willing to chance it if you are.”

“Maybe I should meet her first. I just got off the phone with Carrie. She’s anxious to start the day. We’ll probably be there in about fifteen minutes.”

After an exchange of “I love you’s” we hung up and I called Carrie. I told her I’d be ready by the time she got to my house if she doesn’t walk too fast. Then I took a quick shower and got dressed. I got downstairs just in time to answer the doorbell. Instead of inviting her in I joined her on the porch, locked the door and we headed for Audrey’s house.

I didn’t talk to Carrie yesterday because I spent the day with Jeff. So she was anxious to tell me her reaction to everything that happened at Mr. C’s house on Wednesday and the excitement at her house yesterday evening. I’m anxious to hear what has her so excited but I suggested she wait five minutes so Audrey and Paul can hear it, too.

After enthusiastic greetings at the door we all went to Audrey’s room. Audrey asked me how it went with Jeff but before I could respond, Carrie exclaimed, “Wait! Me first! I have to tell you guys this or I’m going to burst!”

I smiled and said, “She’s been dying to get this out. I told her to wait ‘til we got here but she almost couldn’t make it.”

So we all listened while Carrie told us what happened to her last night. “My mom seemed really nervous when she got home last night. She went to her room and changed clothes while I put supper on the table. She wouldn’t even look at me all through supper. I asked what was wrong several times but she said “nothing” in a way that made it clear something was definitely wrong. She looked like she was going to have to face a firing squad as soon as supper was over.

“We didn’t exchange a single word after that. I cleaned up the kitchen and she just sat there watching me in silence. I was getting very nervous. She made me feel uncomfortable and I became even more uncomfortable when Don came over after supper. He didn’t ring the doorbell or anything. He just walked in and came into the living room where we were just sitting down to watch television. I soon found out she’s expecting him, but she didn’t say a word. Things got really weird as soon as he showed up.

“Don comes over every now and then. There’s nothing unusual about that. But he has never just walked in like that before. I looked over at mom and I knew something was wrong. She looked like she was going to cry. Don, on the other hand, looked eager, excited. He sat down beside me on the couch, sat his briefcase on the cushion beside him and pulled me into his lap. I almost screamed when his hand went straight up under my t-shirt! I was afraid to look at mom, but I couldn’t not look. I’m shocked to see her sitting there, blushing and watching what Don was doing to me with a guilty look on her face. Looking at her I knew in an instant she knew this was going to happen ... whatever the hell “this” was!

“I tried to pull his hand off my tit. I didn’t mind having him grope me but Christ! Not right in front of my mother! Don ignored my struggle to get his hand off me for a moment before he calmly ordered me to sit still and behave. I wasn’t getting anywhere anyway so I put my hands down and waited to see what Don and mom were going to do. Things just kept getting weirder. He told my mom to stand up as soon as I stopped resisting. I couldn’t believe it when she moaned and then stood up like an obedient little slave girl. It just kept getting worse ... or better after that.

“He pointed to the floor right in front him and mom stood right there without a word. Her eyes were watching his hand moving under my t-shirt. She glanced up at my eyes a couple of times but mostly she watched him playing with my tit.

“After a couple minutes of that, Don asked my mom, ‘Is your cunt wet, sis?’

“I almost shit a brick when she said, ‘Yes Sir. My cunt is very wet.’

“He asked me if I’ve ever seen my mother bare ass naked. I shook my head and he said, ‘You’re gonna be surprised. She’s really hot. She looks pretty much like she did when I first started fucking her when she was fifteen. She just turned thirty-two but she’s still every bit as sexy as your hot little ass is. You may belong to Mr. C until he gets his hands on some fresh meat, but from now on, you, your mother, and as soon as I explain the facts of life to her, your little cunt friend, Kayla, are all a part of my harem or stable. I haven’t decided what to call it yet. I’ve already discussed all this with Mr. C. As long as I don’t interfere with his plans he doesn’t mind at all.’

“He ordered my mom to strip and she didn’t even hesitate. As soon as she was naked he ordered her to come closer. She stopped right by his knees. He told her to take off my t-shirt. She leaned down and took it off as though undressing her teenage daughter for her younger brother’s amusement was perfectly natural. I have to admit; I was getting really turned on. The idea of my mother being a sex slave and having no problem with having me join her in his harem is so kinky, I was loving the whole idea.

“I was a little less enthusiastic when he ordered me to stick a couple of fingers in my mom’s cunt to see how excited she is. But I did it. Let me tell you, despite the sour expression on her face it was a swamp in there! After looking at my dripping wet fingers he guided them to my mouth and mom and I stared into each other’s eyes as I sucked her juices off of them.

“Don stood me up and told my mom to undress me. While I was standing there and she was removing my bra I asked Don if he told my mother what happened at Mr. C’s house. He grinned and said that he had and that he can’t wait to get the DVD so she can watch it. I was watching my mom’s face. She was embarrassed but she honestly didn’t seem to have a problem with any of it. She was aroused by what she was doing and I’m almost certain she was aroused about the things they did to me at Mr. C’s house. And she was certainly turned on to be undressing me for the pleasure of her little brother.

“Before he left last night he made me have sex with my mom and he had sex with both of us. He ordered us to sleep in mom’s bed and told her not to say anything about their past. Instead, he ordered her to write out everything that happened from the very beginning when he first started molesting her and email it to him so he can make sure it’s complete. He wants her to include her thoughts and her feelings and finish it before dark today. He wants to be there when she gives it to me to read.”

I sighed and said, “That makes my news sound pretty boring.” But before I delivered my news I pulled out my phone, handed it to Carrie and asked her to dial her brother’s number.

She looked at me, said, “Uh oh,” but dialed her uncle’s number and handed the phone back. As soon as he answered I said, “Hi, Don. This is Kayla.”

“Hi Kayla. I was going to call you this evening.”

“Don’t bother. Listen, I like you Don. I’ve always liked you and I don’t have a problem bouncing bellies with you from time to time or sucking your cock for shits and giggles. But you can take your harem or your stable or your herd or whatever the hell you call it and shove it right up your ass. So now you can go ahead and call Mr. C and tell him what a stubborn cunt I am and get him pissed off at me but you’ve known me most of my life. I’m pretty sure you’re already aware of how stubborn I can be. Or, you can be reasonable and we can play nice together on occasion. Okay?”

It took him a while to reach a conclusion I guess. He finally said, “Yeah, I guess I can live with that. I do remember what a stubborn little cuss you can be. I won’t say anything to Mr. C about this so don’t worry about that. I do want to get you, Carrie, and my sister together. Is that a problem?”

“Not at all. Sounds exciting to me. Oh, and I’d really love to read that diary you’re having Mrs. Anderson put together. Do you mind?”

He chuckled and said, “I’ll have her email it to you, too. Gotta go. Nice talkin’ to you. Bye.”

“Okay, thanks. Sorry if I came on a bit strong. Carrie just told me about it and for some reason it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way; probably because my boyfriend is standing right here listening. Bye.”

After that was settled I told everyone about the conversation I had with my mother last night. I’m not the only one who found it arousing. I also let them know I told my mother everything about Mr. C, Jeff, the games Carrie and Audrey and I are playing now and most importantly, my relationship with Paul. No one could believe she took it as well as she did.

With the subject of sex out of the way I asked Audrey how she’s handling her money; how she’s able to bank it and what she’s doing about taxes. She reminded me that tax evasion is a serious crime. It’s how the Feds brought down more than a few serious criminals in the past. It’s probably how that criminal, Trump, will finally face justice. She got some advice from a family friend she trusts who is familiar with financial matters. He advised her to deposit one thousand dollars a week in her account and to bite the bullet and pay the taxes. There are people who are knowledgeable and crafty enough to hide money and avoid taxes; but she isn’t one of them. If it was easy not many people would pay taxes.

The next item on the agenda was checking online to see what movies are playing. It turned out to be nothing anyone wanted to see so I suggested that I treat everyone to an early lunch and then we come back here and play. I’ve been carrying around a hundred dollars from the envelope full of cash Mr. C gave me on Wednesday. I’m dying to spend some of it.

As it turned out though, we were all more interested in sex than food. So we all got undressed and enjoyed a few hours of hot, sweaty, very exciting sex.

Once we were all exhausted we relaxed and revisited the problem of too much pussy and not enough cock. Paul has a wonderful cock and has gotten very good at wielding it. But he isn’t Superman and I don’t want to kill the poor guy. The problem still remains, no suitable candidates. None of us can think of a boy we want to invite who is someone we can trust. There are sexy guys out there with whom we might enjoy spending some naked afternoons. Unfortunately, none of us can think of anyone we believe is mature enough to have a good time and keep his mouth shut. But we all agree we need to keep looking.

Paul and I made plans to go out for lunch tomorrow. With that settled, Carrie and I headed home. Before we separated she promised to let me know if there’s any excitement at her house this evening and she promised to send me a copy of her mother’s diary if Don doesn’t because I pissed him off. I have a feeling that’s going to be some exciting reading.

This is mom’s last working day until school gets ready to start back up in the fall. She’ll be late coming home because they all gather around for snacks and a huge gabfest after all their administrative tasks are complete. I looked through the fridge and the pantry and as is typical there aren’t a lot of options. I put together a tuna casserole and put it in the fridge until everyone gets home. Then I went upstairs to check my email. I answered the few emails from friends, including one very sweet one from Jeff. I wasn’t expecting that. Lastly, I responded to an email from Mr. C. I wasn’t expecting that either. Not this soon after I was last there.

I worried that Don might have complained to Mr. C when I told him off. But he promised he wouldn’t and Mr. C didn’t sound like he’s upset about anything. He did, however, tell me that something has come up and he needs me tomorrow. He’ll pick me up at the statue at eleven o’clock. I’m not necessarily dreading going. I’ve had a lot of fun there and it’s always exciting. I just wish he was picking me up earlier. The time between I get ready and I’m to be picked up always drags. I emailed Mr. C and told him I’d be there, and I emailed Paul to tell him Mr. C has something for me to do tomorrow so we’re going to have to move our date to Sunday.

I went back downstairs to wait for someone else to come home. Mom is usually pretty reliable except on this one day of the year. Dad is sometimes late but when that happens he always calls. Of course, he could have called mom. It probably wouldn’t even occur to him to call me. So, I went into the family room and channel surfed for a while.

We didn’t finally eat supper until almost seven o’clock. Mom is excited about all the time off she has until school starts back up. She and dad talked pretty much all through the meal. The only thing mom said to me was to ask if I had any excitement today while dad was upstairs changing clothes before dinner. I told her I spent the day with Carrie, Audrey, and Paul but that I had an email from Mr. C this evening. I’m going there tomorrow. He’s picking me up at eleven.

She shot me a wry grin and said, “I’m not sure if I wish you weren’t going or I wish I were going with you. I’m not going to say anything stupid. I know you have no say in what happens to you there. But I worry about you. I can’t help it. It’s my job. It might help a little if you’d note his address tomorrow so you can give it to me. At least if I have his address I’ll know where you are.”

I sent mom and dad into the family room and cleaned up the kitchen. Then I said goodnight and went to my room. I checked my email one last time in case there are any further instructions from Mr. C. There aren’t. So I got ready for bed and tried to read my book. I’m getting way behind on my reading lately due to all the sex in my life. That isn’t a complaint, just a statement of fact.

I managed to read a chapter before I gave up trying to force myself not to think about tomorrow with Mr. C. Maybe I should be but I’m not worried, or at least not much. He didn’t sound upset and Don assured me he wasn’t going to say anything to him. So I’m assuming Mr. C has a special request from a wealthy client for a young girl having a lot of sex. I’m more than okay with that. So I got up, chose what I’d wear tomorrow and lay in the dark for what seemed like forever before I finally went to sleep.

The good thing about having such a hard time going to sleep is that I didn’t wake up until after nine the next morning. I almost never sleep that late. I showered and dressed and went downstairs. Dad is out doing yard work. Mom just left to go grocery shopping. She left me a note telling me to be safe and not to forget to get that address she asked me for.

I had a glass of juice, destroyed the note and I still have almost an hour. I went upstairs and checked my email again. I have two new emails, one from Carrie and one from Audrey. Both girls are leery about the coincidence between my conversation with Don and this unscheduled day of porn.

I tried to come up with a couple of reassuring responses but I can’t deny that in the back of my mind there’s a quiet little voice trying to tell me I should be concerned. Or maybe that’s just me paying too much attention to their concerns. Oh well, I guess I’ll find out when I get there.

I responded to both emails, telling them only that I’d let them know when I’m safe at home again. Then, still a few minutes early, I took a leisurely walk to the park. It’s a nice morning. It would have been a pleasant morning to walk around the park. But all I can think about is sex. I’m curious but not really concerned about whatever it is Mr. C has planned. It didn’t seem like very long before Mr. C pulled into the parking lot and came to a stop beside me. I went around and got in without a word. I didn’t bother to ask him what’s planned for me. I know that if he wants me to know he’ll tell me and if he doesn’t he won’t say anything even if I ask.

We rode in silence. I already know the name of the street on which he lives. Today I made a mental note of his house number. This time he pulled into the garage, shut the engine off and closed the garage door before we got out of the car. I noticed several cars parked on the street in front of the house so I’m guessing it won’t just be the three of them today.

I was a bit surprised when we entered the house and I saw no sign of a group of horny males waiting anxiously to attack me. Louis is there, however, already recording as we entered the foyer. Mr. C explained, “We’re playing downstairs today.”

I didn’t understand at first. We are downstairs. But he led me to the staircase leading into the basement and, after letting Louis go ahead, he ordered me down the steep, narrow steps. Louis is still recording from the bottom of the stairs.

I began to wonder if Mr. C has a dungeon in his basement. I was relieved when I was able to look around and see a typical unfinished basement. There were no signs of torture devices, no hooks hanging from the ceiling, no iron rings in the walls. However, there is something down there that concerns me. Off in a corner is a small seating area furnished with an old couch and easy chair and half a dozen old, apparently well-padded kitchen chairs.

Seated there are Doc, Louis’ four fuck buddies, two men I’ve never seen before, and Don who is sitting there with an evil look on his face. Apparently the fucking bastard was being less than honest with me. This is obviously all about my phone call telling him what he can do with his harem. I don’t think I’m going to be having fun here today.

Mr. C pulled me to the center of the room. We stopped right beside a sturdy, mostly shiny steel, obviously professionally made waist high bench with thick leather restraints all over the damn thing. Mr. C stepped out of the picture and nodded to the men seated on the outdated furniture collection in the corner. Louis’ four friends got up and surrounded me. They groped me for a moment before they started undressing me. They aren’t tearing my clothes off but they’re being unnecessarily rough and the process was quite painful. As soon as I was naked all four of them picked me up by my four limbs and placed me on the bench on my back with a lot more force than was needed. They are obviously familiar with the bench. They restrained my wrists and ankles with thick, leather restraints. A thick leather belt attached to the underside of the bench was fastened around my midsection and another was fastened around the top of my head which is also squeezed between adjustable hard rubber wedges snugged up against each side of my head. The only parts of my body I can move are my fingers and toes.

I soon learned that the bench has a couple of features that aren’t obvious to the casual observer. One of the boys did something under the bench and then two of them pulled the section supporting my legs uncomfortably far apart. Another of Louis’ friends adjusted something under my neck and that portion of the bench supporting my head slanted downward, obviously putting my mouth in the perfect position for a violent face fuck.

They checked the height of the bench by rubbing the bulges in their pants against my face and my pussy. They raised the bench slightly using a knob under my ass and then all the men began to undress, all but Mr. C. He squatted down beside me and quietly said, “I notice you aren’t asking any questions so I guess you know what this is about. I warned you. I told you not to disobey me or you’d regret it. To be honest, though, I’ve been looking forward to this since the first time I saw you. I knew the day would come. I didn’t think it would be this soon but I knew you’d fuck up eventually. They all do. Just to be clear, when this is all over you’re still going to be one of my cunts and you ARE going to be in Don’s little harem. All of this was unnecessary. All you had to do was whatever the fuck you were told. But I must admit I’m glad it’s happening so soon, while you’re still fresh. My customers are going to fucking love this little movie. You, probably not so much. Are you ready for the games to begin?”

I didn’t say anything. I just thought of Jeff, glared at him defiantly and smiled. Jeff can’t help me now. But I’m pretty sure he can make certain this doesn’t happen again. And thanks to the money I got from Mr. C, I can afford to pay him for his services.

Mr. C didn’t know what to make of my smile but I guess it doesn’t matter to him. He’s going to make a lot of money and enjoy the show. He stood up pulled his cock out and dangled it in my face for a moment before driving it between my lips and straight down my throat in one violent thrust. It hurt a little but thanks to the support provided by his bench it wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been.

He continued to fuck my mouth violently while someone else moved between my legs. My next assailant felt to see if my pussy is wet. Much to my surprise it is. And then he drove his average size cock into me and began fucking my pussy just as violently as Mr. C is fucking my face. I don’t know who’s fucking my pussy. All four of Louis’ friends have average cocks, so it could be any one of them or either one of the two strangers in the audience. I know it isn’t Doc’s long skinny cock. But it doesn’t really matter. They’re all going to get their turns, probably as many turns as they’re able to get it up for.

Altogether there are nine men taking turn after turn. But it wasn’t so bad until after about half an hour or so of violent sex. As if someone had given the command, everyone suddenly stopped fucking me. The men all stood back and watched. Mr. C is holding the camera now. Louis, who has already fucked my pussy, is unfastening the restraints around my ankles. I didn’t think for a moment they were letting me go so soon after my rape orgy began. I was right. Two of Louis’ buddies grabbed an ankle each and lifted them up until my knees were pressed against my tits. Oh well, I knew it was going to happen before very long. But I know this is going to be very painful, especially since they all seem to be going out of their way to be especially violent today.

Louis leered at me as he moved in between my legs and drove one large, well-greased finger up my ass. I tried to remain silent. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction, as foolish as that is. But I couldn’t control it. I cried out in pain as he rammed his finger into my ass with so much force it felt like he was punching me when his knuckles collided with the cheeks of my butt.

He worked his finger in and out a few times before repeating the process with two fingers and then a moment later with three. Through my tears I saw Doc whispering in Mr. C’s ear. Mr. C just grinned and said, “I don’t give a fuck. She’s not going to disobey an order from any man after today. I’m going to see to it.”

That didn’t give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I watched Louis put some of the grease he’s using on his dick and spread it around. Then he lined the head of it up with my almost virgin asshole and slammed it into to me so violently I screamed in pain and then mercifully blacked out. I doubt if I was unconscious for long. When I slowly started coming around again the first thing I saw is Louis. He’s still standing right there with his cock still buried all the way up my ass. He’s grinning down at me as Doc waves something in my face that takes my breath away.

As soon as Doc saw I had returned to consciousness he took a close look between my ass cheeks, looking for signs of injury I guess. Then he stepped back and Louis took a couple of slow, very painful strokes with his oversized cock before returning to his more natural violent fucking style.

The next ten or fifteen minutes passed in about five or six hours, or at least it seemed like it. God that hurt! And when he finally finished and pulled out the others all took a turn. All but Doc. I might have missed it. I was pretty fogged up for a while but I don’t think he joined in. After each of them fucked my ass they moved up and drove their slimy cocks into my mouth and throat, fucking my mouth but only until their cocks were relatively clean.

There finally came a time when I realized I wasn’t being raped. My legs have been returned to the leg supports and are once more restrained so I know it isn’t over. But I’m so very thankful they’re finished raping my ass. I’m worried about the lasting effects I might suffer from that prolonged and painful ass rape. I’d sure hate to have to spend the rest of my life in diapers. While I’ve read about people who are into that, I just don’t think diapers are sexy.

My head is still restrained and hanging down. I can’t look around the room to see if I can figure out what they’re planning next. So I just try to make myself relax. That didn’t work out so well. But at least I’ve stopped crying.

Apparently there’s a door somewhere out of my range of vision that opens to the outside. I heard the door open and close and in an instant I knew what my next ordeal is going to be. I heard the sound of long toenails clicking loudly on the cement floor and a huge dog suddenly came into sight heading right for me. One of the two men I’ve never seen before is struggling to hold the dog back with a leash but he’s only slightly slowing the horny beast down. I don’t know what breed of dog it is. I know very little about dogs. My family has never had one. But this is the largest dog I’ve ever seen and with all the smell of cum in the air around me I guess he wants his turn with the bitch everyone’s using ... me.

The dog headed straight to my face. He immediately began lapping me frantically and it was disgusting. But then it got even more unpleasant. The guy pulled the dog back until he was no longer able to reach me with his long tongue and as I was gasping for breath, Louis forced a large ring, covered with something soft like rubber or vinyl or something, into my mouth so I can’t close it. The damn ring is holding my jaws uncomfortably wide apart; even wider than when stretched by the base of Louis’s cock!

He fastened a strap behind my head and buckled it, though I doubt that’s necessary. There’s no way I could have pushed the ring out of my mouth. And then the dog was there again, lapping all over my face and sticking his gross tongue into my mouth over and over again. I gagged several times but I was afraid I’d drown in my own puke if I didn’t get it under control so I forced myself to calm down and just let it happen. It isn’t like there are any other options available to me.

I kept telling myself, “Just breathe. When they get tired of this they’ll lead him down to the other end of the bench and I’ll have to let the damn thing fuck me, but at least I’ll be able to breathe. Jumping to conclusions again. I wasn’t even close!

Apparently with further guidance from the guy who’s holding the leash, the dog began licking his way down my body. He spent very little time on my tits. I guess dogs aren’t all that attracted to human tits. Because the head support on the bench is still down his belly isn’t resting on my face. I’m at least able to breathe now. But as the dog moves slowly down toward my pussy I see his large, bright pink cock sticking out of the hairy sleeve which normally covers it approaching my face and I realize that’s what they had in mind all along. Those pictures Audrey and I saw of women sucking animal cocks are still fresh in my mind. The idea that I’m about to become one of those females who sucks animal cocks ... oh god! I really, really want to puke! When Audrey and I looked at those pictures I told myself that even if Mr. C demanded this of me I would refuse. Thanks to this well-designed bench and the large, heavy ring in my mouth I don’t have that option.

The dog’s cock is long, longer than I expected. It’s probably eight inches give or take a bit. Thankfully, it doesn’t look any bigger around than Doc’s cock. So I imagine I’m going to survive. But it looks nasty. While, except for the pointy end, it’s similar to a human’s cock, it looks like a cock which has had the outer layer of skin removed. It looks raw and slimy and disgusting.

I followed the progress of his frantic tongue as it neared my pussy but I’m staring at the tip of his cock which is no more than a foot from my face now. Right about then he hunched his hips forward and a fine spray shot out of the piss hole in the tip! I know what it is. Audrey and I have discussed the mechanics involved in dog fucking. The spray is doggy lube which I am about to discover is no more noxious than human lube. I had just enough time to close my eyes before the warm mist covered my face. Unfortunately, thanks to the ring wedged behind my teeth and my inability to move my head due to the restraints holding it completely immobile, more than a little of that crap ended up in my mouth. I’m unable to spit it out so with no other option I swallowed it. I wouldn’t order a glass of it in a restaurant but I’m relieved to discover it’s as benign as the lube which oozes out of a man’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.