For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

We separated at the sidewalk to my house and I went upstairs and took another quick shower just to be on the safe side. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts and only after I was dressed did I remember the envelope of cash in my purse. I got the envelope and the DVD out and started counting the cash. It took a while. The envelope contained ten thousand dollars! There’s also a note reminding me that this isn’t the normal payment amount. A part of that money was a bounty on bringing him Carrie. It isn’t like it required any effort on my part. I tried to talk her out of it. The remainder is my share of the sales from my DVD and the internet broadcast of my first fuck. I can’t help but wonder how much he made from those two things. I know it’s in the millions.

Now, what to do with the money. I have a small savings account at a nearby bank. It’s where I put half my allowance and half of any money I earn for other things. It isn’t much. I used to do some babysitting but I was making so little money for the amount of my time involved I decided it wasn’t worth it. I only have about six hundred dollars in my account. I have two reasons to avoid depositing this money. First, there’s always the chance my parents might see one of my bank statements. They don’t normally snoop but it could happen. The primary reason is I don’t know a lot about banking and taxes. If I deposit that much money does the bank notify the IRS? If so, I’d have to file my taxes. I seriously doubt I could keep that from my parents. I’m going to have to do some research on this. Maybe Audrey has looked into it. For the time being I decided to hide the money in an old purse in my closet. I can’t imagine anyone finding it there.

I’m experiencing some very mixed feelings about my new-found wealth. It’s exciting to receive so much money, especially all at once and with more to follow soon. I feel a bit guilty about it because the moment he handed me that envelope full of cash I officially became a prostitute ... a child prostitute if that makes a difference. I like the money and my head is spinning with all the things I can do with it. At the same time, however, I really don’t like the idea of being a prostitute. I’m sure I’ll still enjoy the things Mr. C makes me do but I think I’d prefer I was doing it for the excitement of the sex, not for the money. On the other hand, I’m sure I’ll feel a lot better about the money once I figure out what to do with it.

I had no sooner stashed my ill-gotten money than my phone rang. I smiled when I looked at my phone and saw Jeff’s name on the screen. I’m looking forward to spending some time with him. I answered and as soon as I said hello he replied, “I’m calling to make sure you haven’t come to your senses. Are we still on for tomorrow?”

“I’m looking forward to it. And I’m unlikely to come to my senses anytime soon so you can relax.”

“Great! I’ll pick you up at the same place around ten. Okay?”

“See you then.”

We hung up and I sat there wondering what it’s going to be like spending the best part of a day having sex with a guy I don’t love or really even know. I met him once for just long enough to strip down and give him a blowjob. I was being completely honest when I told him I’m looking forward to it. At the same time, though, I feel guilty because of my growing affection for Paul. Life becomes so much more fucking complicated when sex becomes a part of your life!

After enjoying a quiet supper and cleaning up afterwards I went to my room and checked my email. Not much going on there. Carrie is still giddy with excitement after all the excitement she experienced today. Paul emailed and asked me to call him if I’m not busy. I very much want to talk to him but if we talk I’m going to end up telling him about my plans tomorrow with Jeff. I don’t want to discuss it with him but I suppose he has a right to know just how much of a slut I’m turning into. So, reluctantly, I picked up my phone and called.

When he answered I said hi and asked if this is a good time to call. He chuckled and replied, “Anytime is a good time. I think about you every waking moment and dream about you when I’m asleep. I love the sound of your voice and I love your sexy mind. I could talk to you for hours and if I can do it with my arms around you so much the better.”

He’s making it extremely difficult to say what I’m going to have to say about my plans for tomorrow. I put that off for now and said, “It sounds like we need to move in together.”

He chuckled and replied, “I’ll have to ask my mom. I’ll let you know what she says.”

“Maybe you better put that off for a couple of months. She’ll probably think we’re too young.”

His voice sounded very tentative when he asked, “I don’t know what you have planned for tomorrow. I was wondering if you’d like to go to a movie.”

“What about your summer job?”

“I don’t start until next Monday.”

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and said, “I can’t tomorrow. I have something I have to do. How about Friday?”

There was a long pause before he said, “Mr. C?”

God I don’t want to tell him this! I finally managed to reply, “Sort of ... in a roundabout way. Remember what I told you about how Mr. C got my number?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, he ordered me to meet up with any other guys who find my number and call me. He’s going to give my number to friends of his to check up on me. I don’t dare say no to anyone who calls. I already met this guy once before. He’s pretty nice; just a regular guy. I know you don’t want to hear this but I really don’t mind. I know he won’t hurt me. The first time I met up with him was actually kind of pleasant. I’m sorry. I’ll understand if you don’t want to see me anymore.”

There was a very long pause before he finally said, “It’s kind of embarrassing. But we’ve already talked about this. Most of what you do turns me on. I know that’s weird. I’m not supposed to react that way. I’ll no doubt be drummed out of the He-man Woman Haters Club if word of this ever gets out. But I’m willing to risk it. So, how about we have lunch before the movie on Friday and you can tell me all about it?”

“Or, I could just come over to your house and I could make it up to you.”

His voice sounded much lighter when he replied, “We can do that after the movie. I really want to go out and do something with you that isn’t sex. And I can’t deny I’m hoping all my friends see me with you and get jealous.”

“Paul, you really are too good to be true. I’ve just met you and I want to marry you.”

He chuckled and said, “I’m pretty sure your parents would be just as happy about that as my mom. Maybe we should wait until after your next birthday.”

We talked for at least another hour but avoided talking about Mr. C or my “date” for tomorrow with Jeff. Time flew by unnoticed. I could have talked to Paul all night but we said our ‘I love you’s and ‘good night’ when I heard my parents coming upstairs. I went to bed then, but not to sleep. I lay awake for the longest time thinking about Paul and then about meeting Jeff and spending a pleasant couple of hours with him in a motel.

I woke up earlier than I would have liked the following morning. I was awake when my parents were getting up and getting ready to go to work. I would have preferred sleeping later. Now I have hours to spend thinking about what I’m going to do today. I guess it won’t be so bad. I’m looking forward to it. I should be more than ready by the time I meet Jeff at the park.

After my parents left for work I got up and had a light breakfast. I returned to my room and selected a nice outfit to wear for Jeff today. I considered sexing it up but in the end I decided Jeff, like Mr. C, would probably prefer the young innocent look. I even chose a modest bra and panty set.

All I need to do now is take a shower and get dressed but it’s still too early to start getting ready. I fired up my computer and checked my email. I have emails from Paul, Audrey, and Carrie but I decided to wait until I get home to respond. Mr. C sent me a handful of pictures from yesterday. The pictures he took of the show I put on with Audrey are really hot. I can’t wait to see the DVD. I found those pictures in which I could see those ugly old men in the background watching especially exciting; as well as the pictures of each of them having sex with me. By the time I viewed them all I was more than ready for my date with Jeff.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, finishing up just as Jeff called to make sure I’m still going to be at the park. We talked for a few minutes and I told him I’m all ready to go. It’s still only a few minutes after nine but he’s just as impatient as I am. We decided not to wait for ten o’clock. After I hung up I grabbed my purse and headed for the park. I arrived about five minutes before he pulled into the parking lot. I had been looking for his van and almost didn’t recognize him when he pulled up in a little Buick sedan. I didn’t realize it was him until he got out of his car and came over to where I’m standing. He looked around quickly and after making certain no one is watching he took me in his arms and kissed me like we were long lost lovers. I returned his kiss eagerly, then looked up at him, smiled and said, “Are you as turned on as I am?”

He chuckled and replied, “Do you have a hard on, too?”

I grinned and said, “I have two of them.”

His hand came to rest on my left boob and as he lightly caressed it he exclaimed, “Damn you’re a sexy little thing! I don’t think I was this turned on the night I lost my virginity. You’re all I’ve been able to think about since the other night when I first met you. I’m going to remember today for the rest of my life.”

I shot him a skeptical look and said, “I’m flattered, I think. But don’t get too carried away. I have a boyfriend.”

“And I have a wife whom I love very much, despite the impression I’m probably giving you. But after nearly ten years of marriage ... well, the sex is still good I guess. It just isn’t as exciting anymore; or anywhere near as frequent. I think we pretty much just go through the motions now. Life kind of gets in the way, especially once you have kids.”

He cradled my butt cheek in his left hand and said, “I’ve already checked in at the motel. It’s nothing fancy but it’s clean and the desk clerk didn’t strike me as the kind of man who is going to get concerned if a guy checks in early with no luggage and pays cash. Last chance to change your mind. I only say that because you’ve already made it pretty clear you’re looking forward to this as much as I am so I’m pretty sure you won’t.”

I shook my head and replied, “No, I’m looking forward to this. My only concern is that you don’t get over excited and have a heart attack.”

“Not to worry. I just passed my annual physical with flying colors.”

He reluctantly removed his hands from my body and escorted me to the passenger door. As I sat down I was careful to make certain he got a long, leisurely look up my skirt. He smiled in appreciation and closed my door, but not before I had both feet in the car and my knees were a lot closer together. I watched him adjust his hard cock as he walked around to the driver’s side and sat down. As soon as he was on the road I reached over the armrest and let my hand rest on his upper thigh.

I relaxed back in my comfortable seat and even though I know I should feel ... I don’t know, nervous or reluctant I guess, I’m looking forward to this just as eagerly as he obviously is. I thought for a few seconds of what would have been going through the mind of the old me, the me who answered that first call from Mr. C and was initially shocked and offended. I suppose I should be concerned about the sudden, drastic changes Mr. C has brought about in me. I was, at first. Not now, though. I think I kind of like the new me now that I’ve had some time to get used to it. My new life is not without conflicts. But even so, there has never been so much excitement in my life as I have experienced since Mr. C found my number on a restroom wall and called me.

It only took ten minutes to drive to the motel. We looked around carefully before getting out of the car. It seemed like a bad idea to have anyone witnessing a married man going into a motel room with a fourteen-year-old girl at almost ten o’clock in the morning. Jeff opened the door and held it for me. I wasn’t expecting much and I wasn’t disappointed. But at least the room appears to be clean and doesn’t smell bad.

As soon as he locked the door behind us, Jeff took me into his arms again and we kissed passionately for several minutes. We were both panting when he released his lip lock, straightened up and exclaimed, “Christ you turn me the fuck on! I won’t be able to keep seeing you after my wife returns and that makes me sad. I miss you already.”

I stepped back and started undressing. As I unfastened my dress I replied, “Jeff, I enjoyed the hell out of what we did in the back of your van, mostly because you’re such a damn nice guy. And I know I’m going to have fun today. I like you. I like you more than makes sense considering how little time we’ve spent together. Maybe the way we spent that time can explain that. But we are both in love with someone else and if we kept seeing each other things could get very difficult. We could end up ruining a marriage and a relationship with the perfect young man who is very important to me. I understand how you’re feeling but we need to keep it light so no one gets hurt.”

“Yeah. I know. And Christ, you’re half my age. I should be hung up and bullwhipped for being a child molester. But I can’t resist you. There is definitely something very special about you. I suppose I should just be very grateful for having this short time together. But I know I’ll never forget you.”

I almost suggested that I know someone who could make a movie of our day together as a keepsake but I knew that would be a very bad idea.

Jeff watched me undress until I was down to my underwear. Then he hurried to catch up. While he finished undressing, I peeled the bedspread and top sheet back and stretched out on the queen size bed. He was right behind me. He stretched out beside me and took me into his arms. We kissed and I said, “We have until about three this afternoon and we can do anything you want for as long as you want. Where would you like to start?”

Before he had time to form a response I said, “I don’t know if you’re into it, but I haven’t done anal yet. We can do it if you want but I guess you should be warned I never have.”

He replied, “I’ve never done that either. But I’ve never really had any desire to try it. Unless it’s something you’re desperate to try I think we can leave that item off of today’s menu.”

“Very good, kind sir. I am yours to command. Would you like to start off with a nice blowjob? I’m up for anything that turns you on.”

He chuckled and said, “I haven’t been with very many women in my life. There were three women with whom I was in a sexual relationship before I met my wife. No woman has ever said those words to me before. Does your boyfriend know how very special you are?”

“He fucking better!!”

We both laughed and I rolled him over onto his back. Since he didn’t command me to do anything I suppose we can start with a nice, sexy blowjob. I wrapped my fingers around his hard, throbbing, already well lubricated cock and after another passionate kiss I began to kiss my way down his body. I took my time, teasing the hell out of him until I finally ended up between his legs. I kissed and licked his balls for a moment before I inched up and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and slowly slid them all the way down until my nose was getting tickled by his pubic hair. His entire body went stiff as his cock disappeared into my mouth and throat and he swore under his breath.

He reached down, gently caressed my hair and with entirely too much love in his voice he said, “You are so remarkable! No one has ever done that to me. You take me places I’ve never been before!”

I slowly backed off of his cock, careful because he’s obviously right on the edge of an orgasm. I figured it might be best to give him a chance to calm down a little and so I decided to actually take him somewhere I doubt if he’s ever been before. I lifted his knees up to his chest. He has a really cute ass for a guy, almost as nice as Paul’s. I began exploring the crack of his ass with my tongue and I could tell right away how much he liked that. I thought I was going to have to pull him down off the ceiling!

Unfortunately, it didn’t have the effect I was hoping for. The moment I touched the tip of my tongue to his little opening back there he gasped and then cried out something completely unintelligible. Then his body went limp. I lowered his legs to the bed and saw a very large deposit of semen covering a remarkable amount of his stomach and chest.

I moved up beside him on my hands and knees and said, “I’m sorry. I was trying to give your cock a rest so you’d last longer. Here, let me get that.”

I leaned down and spent a good five minutes or so lapping up all that cum. I guess he enjoyed it. by the time I finished and looked down his cock was hard and throbbing again. I smiled up at him and said, “Let’s try that again.”

He just groaned, closed his eyes and I went right back to abusing him with my mouth. He was able to last much longer this time.

Jeff is one of those guys you enjoy being around. He’s pleasant, intelligent, and easy on the eyes. He has a great sense of humor. He’s considerate and sensitive to the needs of his partner. He must be an excellent husband and father, if you overlook his behavior this week. And although he doesn’t have one of those oversized cocks that can be so impressive, it turns out he doesn’t need one. He’s an excellent lover. We enjoyed a wonderful morning and afternoon of incredible lovemaking.

When neither of us had another orgasm left in us and we were just cuddling and catching our breath I caressed his cheek and told him what a wonderful time I had with him. We kissed and then I asked, “Can I make a suggestion without spoiling the mood?”

He quietly answered, “Uh-oh. Sounds serious. Go ahead.”

“All I know about you is that you’re a great guy and a fantastic lover. I’m only fourteen so I’m not an expert on anything. But it seems to me that you should be getting more out of your marriage than you are. You both should. Have you considered dropping the kids off at your parent’s house, or hers, and taking a long cruise or flying down to some Caribbean Island? You need to take break from being parents and husband and wife and be lovers again. You’re very, very good at it. I know it’s none of my business, but you’re a fantastic guy. You deserve to be happy, or maybe I should say happier.”

“Actually, we’ve talked about doing just that. We just don’t seem to be able to find the time. We’ve even gone so far as to make tentative plans but something always comes up.”

“You’re a very impressive guy. You need to make it happen. The way you talk I get the impression you work hard and don’t take much time off. Maybe you should think about putting a little less time into your career and a little more into your marriage.”

He smiled and said, “Your pretty damn smart for a girl!”

I could tell he was kidding about the “for a girl” part so I didn’t punch him in the nuts.

Once he was certain I wasn’t going to destroy him he added, “You really are pretty smart. I bet your parents are very proud of you.”

I sighed and said, “Yeah. Straight A’s since I started school. But they’d be extremely disappointed if they were to find out what I’ve been up to lately.”

“You mean me?”

“Dear, sweet Jeff, you’re just the tip of the iceberg.”

He was quietly thoughtful for a moment. Then he said, “I’m gettin’ kinda hungry. We worked off a lot of calories today. Let’s get cleaned up and go get something to eat, something light. Don’t want to spoil your dinner.”

We took a very pleasant shower together, dressed, and after leaving a substantial tip for housekeeping he drove us to a nice restaurant where we ordered appetizers. After we were served, Jeff said, “Tell me about this iceberg.”

It took me a minute to realize he was asking what I’ve been up to that would disappoint my parents and not an actual iceberg threatening our landlocked town. When I hesitated he asked, “Are you too embarrassed to talk about it or is it something darker than that?”

“Both. When I woke up last Saturday morning I was a virgin. That seems like years ago now. I had sex with three men on Saturday. Since then I’ve had sex with them again, as well as with six other men, a teenager and two teenage girls. And you, of course.”

Suddenly he looks concerned. After a long pause he said, “You don’t strike me as the kind of girl to suddenly go sex crazy. How did that come about?”

While I sat trying to decide what, if anything, I should tell him, he said, “If you’re in some kind of trouble I’d like to help if I can.”

Before I reached a decision on what I should tell him it occurred to me to ask, “May I ask what you do for a living?”

He smiled and said, “I do love the way your mind works. You’d make a good detective. You look for motives. My name is Jeff Clark. That’s the Clark in Clark and Lewis Detective Agency. But don’t let that sway you one way or the other, unless you’re thinking of hiring us.”

Clark and Lewis has been in the news a lot lately. They solved a couple of high-profile crimes the police had long since given up on. Between the reporting on the crime and the fact that they solved it last year, and the continued reporting on the legal proceedings, it sometimes seems like they’re in the news more than the politicians in D.C. I suppose that’s only fair since the politicians don’t do anything; or at least they don’t do anything for the good of the country or the people in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.