For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I planned to get up early the next morning but it took me a long time to get to sleep. I didn’t wake up until long after my parents left for work. It was almost nine o’clock. The first thing I did was check my email. Nothing from Mr. C but emails from Carrie, Audrey, and Paul. I opened Paul’s first. He wished me luck and asked that I call him as soon as Mr. C dropped us off so he could quit worrying. Audrey’s email was mainly just a reminder that we don’t want Mr. C to know we’ve been practicing. We’re both of the opinion he wants to record our first time having sex with each other, or at least he thinks it is. I sent her a short reply to assure her I wouldn’t say anything to him and to let her know Carrie is coming with us.

Carrie’s email was amusing. She’s so excited, so anxious to be raped by Mr. C and Louis she hardly slept at all last night. I can sympathize with that. Rather than respond to her with an email I thought it best to call her. I want to make certain she doesn’t say anything about having sex with Paul and Audrey. Mr. C isn’t to know we’ve done it and found we very much enjoy it. We’re all in agreement he won’t be pleased if the humiliation aspect is taken from him. She promised to keep our secret.

With that taken care of I went about choosing what I’ll wear. I selected a button front dress, because it’ll be easier to get out of if my hands are shaking, a pair of lace trimmed bikini panties and semi-sheer bra. I thought the outfit would convey the schoolgirl look he seems to prefer. I was just about finished getting dressed when my phone rang. It was Carrie wanting advice on what to wear to her first rape. I told her what I’m wearing and why. She thought she should wear sexy underwear. I told her it’s up to her but my impression is that Mr. C and the perverts who buy his DVDs seem to prefer the innocent look. She seemed a bit disappointed but in the end she decided I was right.

I debated going down and having a light breakfast but I know I’m too excited to eat anything so I went to the bathroom and started getting ready. Carrie was knocking at my door by the time I dressed and was ready to go. It’s late enough that we had to hurry down the street. The last thing I want to do is make Mr. C wait for me. He may or may not have any virtues aside from his very satisfying cock but if he does I’m reasonably certain patience isn’t one of them.

We collected Audrey at the end of her street and made it to the park with five minutes to spare. We had no more than come to a stop in front of the statue when I saw Mr. C’s car pull into the parking lot. He came to a stop right in front of us and told us to get in. He told Carrie to get in front. As soon as our doors closed he turned the car around and headed for his house. He didn’t blindfold Carrie. Since Audrey and I both know where he lives I suppose he figured it would be a waste of time. I thought it was too bad. I remember vividly how exciting it was to be blindfolded for my first ride to his house. It really added to the excitement of my first time.

I saw Carrie flinch only seconds after he drove out of the parking lot and turned onto the road. Looking between the front seats I can see his hand on her upper thigh. Her face turned bright red instantly. But she certainly doesn’t look upset that a strange man is feeling her up. We rode in silence. There’s no need for Mr. C to ask her any questions. I already told him all about her in the email I sent him.

He took a more direct route this time. We pulled into his driveway less than ten minutes after leaving the park. I knew as soon as he parked that things are going to be different today. There are already three other cars parked in the driveway and several more parked on the street out front.

We got out in the driveway this time instead of parking in the garage. He herded us toward the front door. As soon as we entered the foyer I heard a DVD playing in the family room. I recognized the sounds I made when Louis raped me with his horse-cock for the very first time. Or at least it sounds like me. I suppose any of the other girls who have come here to be raped probably made very similar sounds.

Audrey and I entered the family room side by side and came to a sudden stop. In addition to Louis, and Doc who is already here, there are five strangers sitting around, looking us over blatantly and grinning in anticipation. Mr. C popped me in the butt and said, “Get your ass in there. My friends are anxious to meet you.”

We entered the room and Mr. C came around Audrey and me pulling Carrie along by the arm. He stood her in the center of the room, pointed over his shoulder at us and said, “Gentlemen, I’m sure you all recognize Audrey and Kayla. And this is our new star, Carrie. I think we’ll start the day’s activities with Audrey and Kayla and then they can keep you entertained while we break Carrie in, if that’s agreeable with you.”

The men were all nodding their assent when another man entered the room from behind us carrying a glass of ice water. I almost screamed when I saw him. He smiled and nodded to me. Carrie heard the noise I made and turned to see what caused me to make that strange noise. She gasped and cried out, “Uncle Don! Oh no! You can’t be here. I can’t ... not with you here!”

She turned to Mr. C and exclaimed, “You didn’t ... I can’t ... not with him here. He’s my uncle! He’s my mom’s little brother! Please, let me go.”

Mr. C jerked her around to face him, got right down in her face and growled, “Listen, bitch! Coming here was your idea. I’ve gone to a lot of trouble to set this up for you and you’re gonna fucking stay and your gonna do whatever the fuck you’re told to do. Do you understand me?”

“But...”

“You can worry about your fuckin’ butt later. I asked you a question. You came here of your own free will. You fuckin’ asked me to let you come here so you can get broken in just like those other girls and you knew exactly what was going to happen to you when you did. There are nearly half a million men who have already paid to watch me pop your cherry, all your cherries, and get you broken in right. If you think you can change your mind now and just walk out of here you’re even dumber than you look.”

I glanced at her uncle, Don. He has taken a seat on the couch and is watching with an expression about halfway between a grin and a leer. It’s obvious he knew Carrie was coming here to become Mr. C’s next victim. It’s just as obvious he shares none of Carrie’s reluctance. He’s looking forward to enjoying both his niece and me, probably even more than the other men in the room who are meeting us for the first time.

Mr. C pulled Carrie over to the couch and shoved her down on Don’s lap. He wrapped one arm around her back and his free hand began to caress her body over her clothing. He leaned closer, kissed her on the cheek and said, “You sweet little bitch. I’ve been watching you grow into a fucking hottie for the last three years. I’ve been wanting to get my dick in you from the time you were eleven years old. It’s finally gonna happen.”

She sat there slowly shaking her head back and forth for a moment until Mr. C reached down, lifted her chin, and turned her to face him. He smiled down at her and said, “And it won’t be just today, you sweet little cunt. After today you’re going to let him fuck you or stick his cock down your throat any damn time he wants. Aren’t you?”

She mumbled, “B-but ... he’s my uncle!”

Mr. C chuckled and replied, “Yeah. Does that make you as hot as it does me?”

Carrie turned to look at me as if there’s something I can do about this warped situation. Mr. C patted her head and informed her, “Yeah, her, too. I understand from talking to your favorite uncle that you two have been as close as sisters since you started school. It’ll be almost like incest when he fucks her, too. I invited him to join us today because he emailed me after he watched Kayla’s internet show last weekend to tell me how shocked he was when he saw her show and that he has a hard on and he can’t get rid of it.

“I knew he’d be excited about you coming here today. Your uncle has been a loyal customer for years and since he lives so close we’ve gotten to be good friends. He has taken part in quite a few of my shows over the years. He has had the hots for you since those sweet little tits started popping out on your chest. He once told me about you and said it’s a shame we can’t get you out here, too. Imagine my surprise when I received that email from Kayla saying you wanted to lose your cherry the same way she did.”

That little drama was interrupted when Louis, who is now standing near the laptop balancing that big camera on his shoulder said, “It’s almost time.”

Mr. C turned to Audrey and me and said, “You saw the pics I sent you. You know what I want to see. Stand in the middle of the room. I’m gonna ask you a few questions. Then I want you to start making out. After a few minutes I want you to undress each other and then get down on the blanket. One of you eat the other one out until she gets her rocks off and then switch off. Once you’ve both cum a couple of times I want you to get into a sixty-nine and keep going until I tell you to quit.”

I’m not quite as upset about Don being here as Carrie is. I’ve known him since I was five years old. I’ve always thought he was kind of cute, or at least I’ve thought so since I began to realize guys are different than girls and that’s a good thing. But I’ve never thought of him in a sexual way. He was still in high school when I first met him. I suppose his relationship with Carrie is more a problem for her than it is for me. I was shocked when I saw him walk into the room but I don’t have a problem with having sex with him.

I hate to admit it, but I’m kind of turned on by all of this. I’m excited about being seen having sex with Audrey by all those men on the internet. The half dozen dirty old men here in the room with us, men who will no doubt soon be fucking us or sticking their cock down our throats, are just icing on the cake. Except for Don, the rest of these men are between forty and around sixty years old. One of them is so fat I can’t imagine how he made it through the front door. But even that turns me on because the idea of doing anything sexual with that fat fuck is so fucking humiliating.

Louis leaned over the laptop and hit a few keys. Then he straightened up, aimed the camera at us and nodded to Mr. C.

Mr. C looked at me and said, “Tell the audience your name and your age.”

“My name is Kayla Fuller. I’m fourteen.”

“Have you ever had sex with another girl?”

I blushed. I’m a terrible liar. But he probably assumes I’m blushing at the prospect of having sex with Audrey who he believes is nothing but a casual friend from school. I shook my head but he frowned so I answered, “No.”

He smiled and turned to Audrey with a questioning look on his face. Without further prompting she said, “Audrey Webster. I’m fourteen, too. And no, I’ve never done anything with another girl. I never thought I would.”

He smiled and said, “Ladies, you have your instructions; you know what to do.”

He turned and took a seat in a comfortable recliner which has obviously been left for him. I had just enough time to watch Don slide his hand up under Carrie’s skirt before Audrey took my hand and turned me to face her. We smiled nervously at each other but I know her well enough to know she’s looking forward to this just as much as I am.

She gently pulled me closer, until our bodies are pressing against each other. I’m certain we both appeared to be properly reluctant and embarrassed to our large audience. Our lips touched and our hands began to caress but even as our sex show begins I’m thinking about how I can’t wait to see this on DVD. I hope our in-house audience of dirty old perverts is going to be visible in the picture. God! That would be so hot!

We kissed tenderly for several minutes, our hands lightly caressing. My fingertips moved lightly over Audrey’s neck and shoulder while hers caressed my back. Our kisses slowly grew more passionate. We don’t want to give the impression we’re too anxious to do this and ruin the mood. Several minutes passed before my right hand moved between us and started exploring her left breast. She moved both her hands down until they cupped the cheeks of my ass and things began to quickly heat up from that point.

I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She leaned back enough that I’m able to slide the dress down off of her shoulders. It fell to her waist. As soon as her arms were free of her dress she began to unbutton the buttons down the front of my dress. While she was doing that I reached up with both hands and teased her breasts with my fingertips. We’re avoiding eye contact. I think we’re both afraid that if we look into each other’s eyes all the men gathered around and watching our every move, and especially Mr. C, will begin to suspect we were less than truthful when we told him we’ve never done this.

The front of my dress fell open. I slipped it down off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind me. As soon as my arms were free I squatted down and slid Audrey’s dress down over her waist. She stepped out of it and I placed it on top of mine. She helped me to my feet and we embraced again, now wearing only our bras and panties.

My attention was drawn away from Audrey for a moment when Louis came in for a close up. When he drew back my eyes scanned the faces of the men seated around the room. The lust on their faces adds immeasurably to the adrenalin rush I’m experiencing. I had just enough time to look at Carrie, still seated on her uncle’s lap. He’s watching us but he’s still exploring her body. Even with just a quick glance it’s possible to see she no longer seems upset by the prospect of having sex with him.

Audrey and I began kissing again. She reached behind me and unfastened my bra. I lowered my arms and allowed it to slide down until I was holding it in one hand. As soon as I dropped it on the pile of clothing behind me I returned the favor. We only enjoyed the erotic feeling of our breasts pressing together for a brief moment before I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down to her knees. They fell to a sexy, silky little puddle around her ankles and she stepped out of them before removing my last garment. As soon as we were naked she seemed to take charge. She took me by the hand and led me to the blanket behind her. I stretched out on my back and held my arms out to her. I can see she’s trying very hard not to smile as she dropped to her knees beside me.

I pulled her upper body down over mine. We kissed and caressed for a couple of minutes and then she began to slowly kiss her way down my body, pausing to spend a few delicious minutes getting better acquainted, or perhaps I should say reacquainted, with my breasts before working her way down to my drooling pussy. She reached my pussy but paused then to move into position between my legs.

She paused for a moment with her head over my pussy. I’m not sure if that’s to give the appearance of reluctance to continue or if she’s just enjoying the view. I had to bite my tongue to avoid begging her to get on with it. But finally she lowered her lips to my throbbing sex and began kissing me; light, gentle, tentative kisses that really turned me on. I climaxed almost as soon as her lips touched me again. I experienced several orgasms in rapid succession before she stopped, lifted my legs until my knees were pressed against my breasts and her tongue began exploring between my nether cheeks. I’ve already learned what a sensitive erogenous zone that area is and I very much enjoyed her efforts.

Audrey ministered to my back passage for several minutes before lowering my legs and driving me nearly crazy as she devoured my pussy enthusiastically. She went on and on until I could stand it no longer. I reached down and lifted her head away, begging her to stop before I lost my mind. She moved back up over me and, doing my best to appear as tentative as I had been the first time I did this, I licked my juices from around her pouty lips before we kissed for another moment or two. I finally turned away, still panting from the exquisite sexual torment to which I’ve just been subjected.

As soon as I caught my breath I whispered, “Thank you. That was awesome.”

Louis came in for more close-ups, panning the camera down over our naked bodies. I didn’t wait for him to finish. I sat up and Audrey stretched out on her back. I spent the next fifteen or twenty minutes doing all those wonderful things to her that she just did for me. When she could stand it no longer and lifted my head away we took a moment to recover, all the while kissing and caressing each other’s highly aroused bodies. We didn’t keep that up for too long. We know how impatient Mr. C can be.

As soon as Audrey was able to breathe more or less normally she moved up and straddled my head with her knees. I reached up, grasped a cheek of her sexy ass with each hand and guided her pussy to my lips. She supported most of her weight on her knees and elbows and tried to ignore Louis who moved in for extreme close-ups of our tongues mining each other’s pussy for priceless orgasms.

We weren’t told how long we were to continue. Mr. C only said he would let us know when we could stop. I assume we’ll have to keep this up until the one-hour internet show is over. It didn’t end the way I thought it would. Audrey and I were both getting tired and the sex was becoming a lot less frantic when there was a sudden change in the action. I felt something warm rubbing against my nose and opened my eyes to see a long, fat cock oozing what looked like a cup of lube from the tip at about the same time a set of large, hairy balls came to rest on my forehead. I stopped what I was doing and licked the dick for only a few seconds before it pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and the owner of that impressive organ slid the large knob at the top straight down my throat in one slow but steady stroke.

I was still adjusting to the fat cock in my throat when I felt movement between my legs. Just as the cock in my throat began to slowly withdraw I felt another cock enter my pussy and I was happy as hell to have it. Thankfully, the cock in my pussy required nothing of me but that I be here. I’m able to concentrate fully on pleasing the cock in my mouth and throat and timing my breaths so that I’m able to remain conscious.

I think two or three minutes probably passed before I was startled by the realization that I have a cock in my throat and it doesn’t hurt! And it isn’t because the cock is small, either. It isn’t. It’s a big, fat cock. If the guy to whom it’s attached isn’t Mr. C it’s someone with a very similar cock.

Both men fucked me like that for long enough that I found it very pleasant, perhaps five minutes. But it wasn’t anywhere near long enough for me to climax. It was feeling very good though, and I was extremely disappointed when both men withdrew their cocks from my body.

I didn’t know why they stopped but I found out instantly. Right in my face I watched as that fine cock lined up on Audrey’s sopping wet pussy and slid right in. It’s an amazing sight to see and an amazing angle from which to view it. I stared in fascination as the cock that just left my mouth speared Audrey. I heard her moan, obviously with a mouthful of the cock that just came out of my pussy. I should have thought that was gross, but I don’t. In fact, perhaps because I’m so aroused, I think that’s hotter than hell!

I had nothing better to do with my mouth so as soon as the man now fucking Audrey right in my face established a rhythm I carefully began to tease her clit with my tongue. She reacted, though her reaction was muted by the cock in her mouth. While I stared at the large cock sliding in and out of my friend’s pussy it occurred to me what the men are doing and that, in a few minutes, that cock is coming out of her pussy and he’s going to drive it back into my mouth and throat. And I still think it’s hot!!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Louis come in for another close-up. He was no sooner in position than the cock I’ve been staring at was removed from Audrey’s pussy and the knob was back at my lips. I opened my mouth eagerly and savored the taste of my friend’s pussy as the cock once more slid straight down my throat. To make things even better, the other man started fucking me again and as soon as he did, Audrey payed me back by teasing my clit with her lips. Outstanding!! I enjoyed my first climax since the men interrupted our sixty-nine in only fifteen or twenty seconds and it was a big one.

Our little foursome seemed to go on for quite a while. I think the stopping to change holes probably added a bit to the men’s staying power. That was fine with me. I’m in no hurry for this to end. When it finally did end I should have been really grossed out. The man alternating between my mouth and Audrey’s pussy came with his cock buried deep in her pussy. He backed out of her and returned his still erect cock to my mouth for cleaning. So far so good. But when he finally pulled his softening cock from my mouth he pushed down on Audrey’s ass and I knew what he wanted to see. I wasn’t all that happy about this part, but I put my mouth back on her pussy and returned to probing her with my tongue until I could no longer detect any semen. It helped when Audrey returned to eating my pussy but I’m almost certain the man on that end of our little foursome climaxed in her mouth. I was distracted at the time but I think I’d know if he came in me.

I expected two more men to replace the two who just enjoyed the use of our bodies. But apparently our hour is up. The next hour belongs to Carrie. The men helped us to our feet and pulled us along as they returned to their seats. Carrie is still in a man’s lap, though it’s no longer her uncle. But she’s still being groped and she looks to be pretty happy about it. She looks like she has the flu. Her face and neck are dark red and her face is shiny like she’s been working her ass off instead of just sitting there getting groped. There’s a dazed look in her eyes. She appears to be more than ready to be broken in, or at least she thinks she is. I know she’ll enjoy the first part if they break her in the same way they did Audrey and me. She may have second thoughts when large cocks begin to invade her throat and her ass.

Before any of the men could put us back to work Mr. C sent us up to take a shower. He didn’t tell us to hurry but he didn’t have to. The order is unnecessary. Audrey and I are both anxious to get back and watch Carrie get her wish to be raped. Doc came into the room just then with two bottles of water and handed them to us. I smiled and thanked him. I really need a drink right now. We took them with us. Audrey grabbed her purse and we hurried to the bathroom for a quick shower.

We compared notes on the show we put on and agreed it was pretty damned hot. So far, at least, it has been much easier on me than my first visit. I still can’t get over how easily that cock slid down my throat with no pain at all. We showered quickly and dried off. I’d forgotten the advice Audrey gave me on Sunday. I didn’t bring mouth wash or a hairbrush or anything. I think she knew I’d forget. She loaned me a mouthful of mouth wash and we ran her brush through our hair quickly. Then we hurried back downstairs. We got there just in time to see Louis nod to Mr. C to indicate it’s time to start the second show.

We skirted the room in order to stay out of the show that’s just starting. We were both pulled down into a strange man’s lap just as Mr. C asked Carrie her name and her age. After she answered those questions he asked about her sexual history. Because she looks like she’s just a little bit lost in a sexual fog I tensed up for moment, but she didn’t tell him anything about the things she has done with me, Audrey, and Paul. Even though she’s still a virgin I don’t think Mr. C would have been pleased to know what we’ve been getting up to lately.

Once again he kept to the script. What followed was the same series of events in the same order I experienced them last Saturday. We didn’t get to watch all of the show as they broke her in. Not long after Carrie’s breaking in started, Audrey and I were put to work circling the room sucking cocks one right after another. I was halfway through sucking off one of the men who had sex with Audrey and I when we were putting on our show earlier when I noticed our current performance is being recorded, too. There won’t be any erotic close-ups of Audrey and I sucking off these men but there are a couple of movie cameras on tripods positioned to capture everything we’re doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.