Barbra - Cover

Barbra

by Vfalcon29

Copyright© 2021 by Vfalcon29

Erotica Sex Story: new fascinaion

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I’d like to pretend I was a young 20-something millennial. But I wouldn’t know how to do that without sounding ridiculous. The truth is that I’m a 52 year old dad, married to a 44 year old woman. We’re parents of a 27 year old daughter. Well, my stepdaughter technically, but anyway...

Cindie called to me from the bedroom, “Hey, honey, do we have enough gas?”

“Yes, dear, relax,” I replied. We were going to the airport. Her aunt had died and the attorney told Cindie that she was mentioned in the will. She had to fly across the country to the East Coast for the funeral and the reading of the will. She would stay for the funeral and return in a week.

‘Thump, thump, thump,’ went her carry-on bag as she dragged it down the half-story steps. “Make sure you’re nice to Barbra,” she admonished me again.

Barbra’s the daughter of her asshole ex-husband and his first wife. Cindie had practically raised her from a toddler. Cindie had asked her to move in for the week she’d be gone. My wife tries to help me as much as she can. Since my being declared disabled, my mobility and stability have begun to take turns taking time off. Feeling guilty about leaving me on my own, I guess (I keep telling her I’m not a complete invalid, but she doesn’t listen), She’d asked Barbra to come and fill in. I fell a couple of times using my cane, so by that time I used a walker.

“I just wish you’d asked someone else,” I complained. I care for the girl, but she seemed to be shallow, though I’d never told Cindie I felt that way. Barb had spent her last three years of high school living with us and I have to say she isn’t dumb but she isn’t a genius either. She is very attractive with her slender shape and flaming red hair. Her breasts are a bit large for her body, but I’m more of an ass man, and hers was a nice one. Still, I always hoped when she lived with us I’d catch sight of her naked or at least changing clothes. It never happened.

“Barbra loves you, honey. I wish you’d get closer to her. You two used to have fun together. This week will be a great opportunity to catch up.” I looked at my wife’s grinning expression and just nodded. Cindie loved Barbra as if she’d given birth to the girl.

“I’ll do my best, honey,” I said. I was pretty sure, however, that, while she liked me, Barbra didn’t love me. We’d spent too little time in each other’s presence for that, but she was respectful. The main problem was that she viewed me as an old relic since she was so young. She also – at least in the past -- was inexperienced about life and the world in general. For that matter, though I genuinely cared for Barb, I couldn’t say I actually loved her.

Apparently, when she was little, Barb had a scare when she’d wandered away at a mall and some pedophile had tried to convince her he’d help her find her mother. But Cindie had found her instead, with the help of a security guard. He had taken the man in hand and later called the cops to arrest him.

So Barbra had grown up as an introvert who had little trust in the world and especially boys and men in general. That was another reason why I was surprised she’d volunteered to stay with me alone for a week.

Cindie had told me the girl had no lack of male interest. But the only ‘dates’ she’d accepted were few and far between, and only when it was a public daytime or group activity. She is a cute thing, about five and a half feet tall. She does have a nicely rounded ass. We hadn’t seen her much in the last couple of years because she had moved to California. Cindie maintained their close relationship with regular emails and Facebook.

At airport security, we kissed goodbye and Cindie was gone. Barbra would arrive later that day. I usually made dinner in our house. I’d decided on cheeseburgers for Barbra and me that first night. I can cook more elaborate meals, but I didn’t know what the girl’s food preferences were these days. If she didn’t like ground beef or something, I could make her something else.

I decided to take a shower before her arrival. We’d had our master bathroom remodeled and had swapped the tub for grab bars installed in a tiled walk-in shower. I’m not the only one who didn’t feel comfortable with stepping into the tub to shower. Cindie, too, sometimes loses her balance and falls. So far she hasn’t broken any bones, but she did have to have knee surgery once due to falling. The remodel had been her idea. I had been pricing those walk-in tubs (she prefers a bath), but she insisted on the shower. The ‘guest bath’ in the hall still has a tub.

I stripped and turned the water on. I was waiting for it to warm up when Barbra called from the bedroom doorway. I had left that door open as well as the bathroom door. I turned my head, but she wasn’t visible so I guessed she couldn’t see me either. “Hi Barb,” I called. “I’m just going to take a quick shower. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll see you afterward ... um, unless you need help. Cindie didn’t really tell me what I’m supposed to do.”

The image of Barbra wet and naked with me in the shower popped into my head, causing the normal reaction. But I told her she didn’t have to help me. “Sometimes – not in here so far, just generally -- I fall and need help getting up. Also, I can’t walk too far so I might ask you to get something for me sometimes.”

“Oh, okay. That sounds easy enough. Do I cook for us?”

“Nope. I’m the cook here. Oh, and I’ll need you to take me to the store for groceries. I get around the store using a cart, but it’s hard for me to bend down or reach very high.

“Okay. You could just give me a list and you wouldn’t have to go.”

“No, I’m too picky and sometimes I don’t know what I want to make for meals. Hey, we’ll talk after I shower. The water is hot now.”

“All right. I’ll go watch TV.”

I got the spray just right for me and stepped into it. As I washed, my fantasy returned. I’d love to get my hands on that round butt and everything else she has. I have always been faithful, and having sex with Barbra seemed worse than doing it with some random woman, too. Given her general distrust of men, the idea of sex with me would probably be way outside her comfort zone anyway.

I got clean and dried. Had I been alone or with just Cindie in the house, I’d have stayed naked. I wish I could have that day but I decided not to shock the girl.

Instead, I just slipped into a light pair of shorts (I never wear underwear), grabbed my walker and went to join Barbra in the living room. I was going to shave, but I didn’t want to leave her alone too long. She doesn’t like being alone due to that childhood trauma. When I saw her, the changes were pretty dramatic. She’d added some pounds to her frame, but they only gave her more curves. Her hair had highlights from that California sun. She’d also achieved a surprising tan for a redhead. All in all, I quickly sat, hoping my budding erection had been missed by her.

“That felt great,” I said as I sat on the couch. “Do you want something to drink or a snack, honey? I’m gonna have a beer.”

“Oh, maybe. I’ll get your beer for you.” She was already on her feet.

“Oh, okay. Thanks. But you don’t have to wait on me. Help yourself to one too if you want.”

“Maybe. Cindie told me to take good care of you, so I’m gonna.” She grinned at me and left for the kitchen. Of course I watched her ass as she walked away. Her grin surprised me. Not that she didn’t smile, but she was being friendlier than usual. Maybe Cindie was right and Barbra did care for me more than I thought.

The beer was frigid and hit the spot. Barb was having one too. She tipped the bottle to her lips and made an appreciative noise. “This is good beer! I’ve never tried this brand before,” she said. “But I don’t drink a lot anyway. I thought you were a Bud drinker.”

“Oh, not for the last year or so. I just realized one day that it was a piss poor beer, kinda like slightly flavored water.”

“I agree. I tried one once and that was the last time. When I drink, I usually have wine.”

“Okay. We’ll have some with our cheeseburgers, we’ll light candles and act fancy.” That made her laugh. The week ahead didn’t seem so dreary then. We sat and talked a while. I asked about her job and school. She had gone to the local Community College for two years right out of high school, but quit to make some money. That was when she decided to move to the coast. Her Associate degree helped some, she said, but the job wasn’t what she wanted to make into a career.

“I only went for that degree to have something. I really want to be a nurse,” she explained. She smiled kind of sheepishly. “It’s part of the reason I’m here. I sort of wanted to see what being an in home nurse felt like. But you’re not really the kind of ‘patient’ I’d be seeing. You’re too healthy and I know you already.” She laughed and I joined her.

“Well, you don’t know me the way an ‘in home’ nurse would, but there is one thing you can do for me, nurse Barbra,” I said. “I’m supposed to rub lotion on my feet and lower legs every day. It’s difficult for me to do it though, because of my back. Cindie has done it, but I hate to ask her.”

“How come it’s hard for you?”

“Bending over is hard. My back can’t take it.”

“Okay. I can do that.”

She came along to the kitchen with me to make dinner. She bent to get a frying pan out of the lower cupboard for me. The display from the back gave me a tingle in my shorts. Her jeans gapped at the waist a bit, displaying a navy blue thong strap. ‘Great,’ I thought. ‘Now that sight will make it more difficult to keep my dick down.’ I turned and got the meat from the ‘fridge’.

“You know, Ken, I can do this myself and you can go sit down.” She smiled again when she took the package of meat from my hand. I wondered if she was flirting a little bit. That would be alright with me, but I’d need to be careful to try to not let things get out of hand.

I reluctantly let her take over. But instead of sitting down, I got a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and opened it. I poured two glasses and handed hers to her. She stepped closer to get it and I smelled her perfume or soap. Whatever it was, it was light and nice. Usually any amount of perfume has a tendency to gag me. I’d prefer no artificial scent. The natural smell of a woman is fine with me, even if she’s a little sweaty (more on that later).

We ate and had an agreeable time. We also had a few more beers after finishing the wine. Barbra was pretty tipsy. For me, whatever we’d been watching on TV turned to a serene drone and I was out.

Sometime, a few hours later, I woke to find Barbra’s head on my slouched lap. If it hadn’t been for the shorts, she’d have been kissing my cock, which was stiff and throbbing. I hated escaping her to go and pee, but that was better than drenching her face with it. That thought brought another fantasy to life. I just shook my head, feeling a little perverted.

When I got back, she was coming awake, too, sitting with her long tee shirt rucked up to her waist. Her mouth was wide open in a big yawn. When she noticed my presence, she made an effort to cover herself. It made me chuckle. She was still wearing that navy thong. “Don’t worry, Barbra, I’ve seen ladies in underwear before.” Halfway across the room, I stopped and looked down at myself. “I’m wearing even less, I guess.” “I don’t know why, Ken, but I’m not worried. I haven’t even dated for a long time. I wouldn’t know how. And here I was in my underwear sleeping peacefully in your lap.” I continued across the room and slouched down similarly to the way I’d woken up. She went down the hall and soon returned. “This couch is so comfortable,” she said. Looking at me she asked, “Can I put my head in your lap again, Ken?” ‘I should not have sat this way again!’ I realized. I knew what would happen. But didn’t she know as well? “Sure, if you want to,” I successfully swallowed my giggles. “Want the TV on?” I asked. “Yeah, what time is it anyway?” “3:19 AM,” I quoted the TV display. We paused on some stupid movie. When I set the remote down, Barbra resumed her place. I felt obligated to warn her. “Barbra, as pleasurable it is for me, you realize my dick is right below your face.” “For some reason, Ken, that’s part of what makes me feel so safe,” she said, making eye contact. So I sat. Barb either knew what she was doing or she was clueless. In any case, her head hit my lap, my dick right against her cheek. She picked up the remote and was looking for something else to watch. I took a chance and glanced down her back. Her ass was fully exposed, looking delicious. She hadn’t bothered to pull her shirt down. Her thong strap dove into the crack of her ass and emphasized the twin globes of her buttocks.

Some channel was running an old Abbot and Costello silly comedy. At one point, she sighed and slid her hand under my thigh and kind of hugged my leg to her face. I felt the heat of her breath and my cock started to rise.

“Ken,” she said quietly, “I remember that you liked to be naked at home. Remember I caught you leaving the bathroom that morning?”

“I remember.” Nothing came of the incident. We laughed but Cindie explained my penchant for nudism to Barb. Still I mostly stayed clothed when she was around.

“Well, I’m older now. I wouldn’t mind if you’d be more comfy naked this week. I’ve seen a few naked men now and I wouldn’t even care if you were hard ... like you’re beginning to get right now.” She turned her face up with a grin. I was so busted. I gave out a sigh. But I had to laugh. “Oh, that would be great. Then you would be resting your cheek on my hard dick.” She hugged my leg tighter to her face. “Well, I just wanted to let you know you don’t have to wear clothes for me,” she said. She sounded sincere. That touched me. “Thanks, Barb. Maybe tomorrow I’ll try it.” I thought a few seconds, then added, “But with a beautiful girl around, I’d probably be hard a lot.” She gave a snort when I said she was beautiful, but was silent for about ten minutes. The movie ran on. I thought she might have gone back to sleep, but then she said, “As your nurse for the week, maybe there’s something I could do to ‘desensitize’ you in that regard. I’ll have to look it up.” “Oh, don’t worry. If that happens, I’ll just go back to wearing these. They’re light, so it almost feels like I’m naked anyway. It might still happen, but at least it will be covered up.” We decided to go to our respective beds when the movie ended. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She kissed me back. I watched her naked ass go down the hall to the guest room. Then I went to the master bedroom. But first I went into the bathroom and masturbated, my head full of images – remembered and imagined – of my stepdaughter’s body.

My eyes itched when I woke up. The clock said it was 9:30. I peed and splashed my face with cool water. The itchiness eased. I started toward the door, but went back to slip into my shorts. Maybe later I’d chance going nude. The only sign of Barbra was the fresh pot of coffee. I poured a cup and searched the house for her. She might have gone back to bed. Her door was closed. I shrugged and booted up the computer. As I skimmed the news pages, Barb’s comment about desensitizing me to her presence had stayed in my head. The process usually consisted of exposing the ‘patient’ to the troubling thing – whether it was a particular odor or a food, etc. until it became less troubling. That could prove interesting in our case, to say the least. When I went for a refill, I happened to glance out the window above the sink. I found Barb. She was lying face down on a lounge chair in her swim suit. It was a thong bikini. Oh, Lord. I was instantly erect. I went back to the computer, her image branded in my brain. I’d almost finished my first coffee when I heard her come into the house. I turned my head to tell her good morning. Three tiny triangles were all that prevented her from being nude. She was obviously hairless between her legs and her nipples were barely covered. I greeted her and returned my attention to the computer. “Hey, what happened? I thought you were going to be naked today,” she said. I bravely turned to her again. “Well, I’m still considering it,” I replied. “Well, poop! That’s the reason I’m wearing this.” Her hand swept across her body like some spokesmodel on television showing off a prize. I’m the only one who has seen me in it until now”. Sighing, she said she’d put something on. I didn’t want that so I opened my arms for her. She came to stand next to me. I wrapped her in a hug (my face against her warm belly) and asked what she meant. She was sweating from the sun’s heat. She smelled wonderful, as I mentioned above. I could also smell her sunscreen. As I hugged her, our positions put my head against her hot flat belly and my stiff cock against her thigh. “I did research ways to make you more comfortable naked while I’m here. Everybody said to just ‘saturate’ the atmosphere with whatever was bothering the person. I considered staying naked but I wasn’t brave enough to totally expose my body to you yet, so I put on as little as I could.” I grinned against her sweaty belly. “You’d probably be less provocative in the nude than in that bikini.” I came to a sudden decision. Releasing her, I moved her away enough for me to stand up. I watched her face as I slid the shorts down and let them fall. When I went to step out of them, I lost my balance and she kind of grunted when she had to grab me to keep me from toppling over. My cheek ended up between her nearly naked breasts. I grabbed the edge of the desk and sat back down. “Sorry about that,” I said, embarrassed. “I wasn’t perving out. Thanks for the catch.” All the while, my cock stood tall and stupidly proud. Her face had taken on a ruddy color when I dropped my shorts. It stayed that way as she continued to stare at my dick. “I just didn’t want you to feel bad since you wore that, thinking I’d already be nude. Now I am!” “Well, in any case, I need a shower. I reek.” “You do not ‘reek’. You have a wonderful aroma, despite the sunscreen. Any man should feel the same.” Tearing her eyes from my dick, her mouth dropped open a little and she scanned my face – I suppose to gauge my sincerity. “You’d have to be a guy to understand. It’s about pheromones.” “Huh.” That was all she said at first. “But I still need a shower to cool down a little bit.” She turned away to go down the hall. I watched the twin globes of her ass cheeks until she was out of sight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.