Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body - Cover

Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby Martin raised a little hell in high school, like taking an upskirt picture of the principal's wife, under the bleachers during a game. And then selling them. Naturally, the principal hated him with a passion. But the principal was breaking some rules, too, and when his wife found out about it she wanted revenge. Who better to get it with than her husband's arch nemesis? She didn't intend to fall in love with that nemesis. But she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold  

“Beg pardon?” he said, a little weakly. It had sounded like she wanted to have sex today ... right now!

“Well, you’re obviously interested, right? I mean you did go to a lot of work just to get a picture of my panties.”

“It wasn’t that much work,” he said. He wanted to slap himself on the forehead. What a stupid thing to say!

“So you’re not interested.” Her voice was flat.

“No, I am!” he blurted. “I mean anybody would be. But ... me? Why me?”

She looked him up and down.

“Well, let’s see. My husband hates you more than any other student he’s ever had. That counts for a lot, considering I’m trying to punish him way beyond prison. Suppose he gets off, somehow, and doesn’t even go to jail. He can’t escape knowing that it was you who knocked me up. That’s the main reason. But you’re also cute, and inventive, and you did go through a lot of trouble just to get a peek at my panties. I’m not saying you shouldn’t have been suspended. That was only justice, but it made me think about you. Then there’s the fact that you look like you might provide good genetic material. I think you’d make a pretty good baby. Lastly, you’re not slavering all over me just to get a piece of ass. I actually like that, to be honest. I made a snap judgment at the gas station, and I was worried about it, but after talking to you, I feel much better.”

She stopped and just looked at him.

“So?” she asked. He could sense some underlying, invisible anger.

“Okay,” he said. “You’ve been honest with me, so I’m going to be honest with you. The idea of ... umm ... what you propose ... really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, especially for a guy like me. And I should jump at it.”

“But?” She looked tense.

“I guess it doesn’t seem like there would be any romance to it,” he said.

“Don’t tell me you’re old fashioned about sex,” she said. She smiled.

“So what if I am?” he said, feeling defensive. “I want children some day, yes, but I’d kind of like that to happen with a woman I had a future with. I want to be in my kids’ lives. If that’s old fashioned, then I guess I am.”

“So you think I’m treating you like a stud horse, and I’m the mare,” she said.

“Well, it kind of seems that way,” he said. “It’s just not very sexy.”

Again, he wanted to slap himself for saying stupid things. He couldn’t count the number of times he jerked off to the fantasy of lying on top of Tawny Stevens’ soft, supple body while he just fucked screams of joy out of her. His mouth blurted what he was thinking.

“I was the one who jerked off on your picture in his office. Did you know about that?”

She turned away from him. He wouldn’t find out until much later she did that because she was smiling.

“Yes,” she said, facing away from him. “Murdock told me about that. He offered to show me the picture, but I declined.”

“Why the fuck would he want you to see it?” he gasped.

“I was clearly his trophy wife, though I didn’t know it then. He thought it would turn me on that someone who couldn’t have me did that. He said it had been done out of frustration, because some boy couldn’t find a girlfriend. He almost bragged that this boy had gone to that much effort. Were you frustrated?”

“Nope. I just had all these fantasies about you, and that was a chance to kind of thumb my nose at your husband.”

She turned back around.

“I’m glad it was you who did it,” she said.

“What?” He hadn’t meant to confess that to her, but once he did, he thought she’d decide somebody else could stand at stud for her. It was a way out of this situation for him. What confused him was why he wanted a way out of this situation.

She ignored his question and asked one of her own.

“What if we started slowly? What if we engaged in tons and tons of foreplay? You know, like teenagers do when they make out? Even if we don’t work up to what I proposed, I’d still be cheating on him with his arch enemy. I’m sure it would be fun. I could teach you how to make a girl happy.”

“I know how to make a girl happy!” he boasted. His face fell. “Okay, I know in theory how to make a girl happy.”

She smiled. Her fingers went to the buttons that went down the front of her sundress.

“So maybe all you need is some lab time ... you know ... to sort of hone your technique under the supervision of a teacher. I am a licensed teacher in this state.”

He swallowed as the breasts he had dreamed about for literally years were exposed to his wide eyes. They were even better than he imagined. They reminded him of Demi Moore’s breasts in Striptease, except they were pale. He had been wrong about her not having tan lines. She definitely had tan lines. Her nipples were a shocking bright pink, set on slightly darker areolas, and they were erect, like she was excited.

“These are the girls,” she said. “Girls, meet Bobby. I’m hoping Bobby will want to have a play date with you.”

He knew she was looking down at her hooters as she talked to them, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away. His eyes were moving like he was being administered a field sobriety test by a cop moving his pen as fast as windshield wipers set on high. He couldn’t decide which one to look at.

“You’re drooling, Bobby,” she said, gently.

He realized his mouth was hanging open and closed it. He felt saliva run from the corner of his mouth to his chin and hastily reached up to wipe it off.

“I’d very much like to see what you look like naked,” said Tawny. “As you pointed out, I’ve had to make love to a troll for all these years. It might be nice to see a handsome young man’s body for a change.”

He had his standards. They had been taught to him by his parents, and they had sunk in. But now he was working on something else, something more elemental, something deeper than where he made conscious decisions about right and wrong. She might be in complete control of herself, but he wasn’t. When she said she wanted to see him naked, he stripped for the ‘girls’, who were still staring at him with unblinking eyes.

It was her gasp of, “Oh my!” that pulled him up out of that deep place.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, resisting the urge to shake his head to clear his thoughts.

Nothing’s wrong. It’s just been so long since I saw one like that.”

He tore his eyes off the ‘girls’ to look at her face. She was staring at his groin and he looked down to see he was fully erect. His mind might have been reflecting on right and wrong, but his body understood what was really going on here.

“Sorry?” he said, trying to guess what was the right thing to say in this situation.

“Don’t be sorry,” she sighed. “It’s beautiful.”

“His isn’t?” he asked, artlessly.

“His is half that size,” she said. “It works fine, when he’s willing to use it correctly. He’s always been pretty good about that, even while he’s been screwing those girls. But that will fill me up like I haven’t been filled since I was your age.”

Oh,” he said.

She stepped closer to him, right up to within an inch. The tips of the ‘girls’ gently touched his chest. She took his chin in her hand and made him look at her.

“You’re a virgin, aren’t you, Bobby.” It wasn’t a question and he was suddenly staring into Mrs. Stevens’ (the substitute teacher) eyes.

He nodded.

Remarkable,” she said, still looking into his eyes. “For a boy as handsome as you to have gotten this far without sex ... it’s just remarkable.”

She stepped back.

“Suddenly I feel like I’m robbing the cradle,” she said.

He sensed she was pulling back.

“No!” he gasped. “You’re not.”

She picked up his Coke from the counter, where he’d set it when he disrobed. She took a long sip, and set it back down.

“So you were reluctant, but now everything is okay?” she said.

“I’m ... I don’t ... I mean ... I just ... it’s okay,” he stammered.

“Will you promise me something?” she asked.

I won’t tell anybody!” he gasped.

“Not that,” she said, “though that’s part of the deal, of course. No, what I want is for you to promise to learn how to give me oral sex after I suck that lovely penis of yours. Will you promise me that? I don’t want you to leave me high and dry, Bobby Martin.”

“I promise,” he wheezed, with the little breath that was in his lungs. They didn’t seem to be working normally.

“Pinky swear?” she asked, extending one slim hand.

He managed to get his hand up and she hooked his little finger with hers.

“Now,” she said, pulling him by their interlocked little fingers. “I think you should sit down for this. You don’t look too steady.”

She took him to the couch and he fell backwards onto it. She got to her knees and her hands moved his knees apart. He watched through a tunnel as her face got closer and closer to his boner.

He was afraid he was going to pass out and miss it.


He didn’t pass out.

The second he felt the heat of her mouth on the glans of his penis, the tunnel opened up. All he could see was all that lustrous hair. In a very quick, errant thought, he imagined that his pubes had suddenly grown a foot long.

He had seen blow jobs being given in porn videos, but this wasn’t like that. She sucked just the tip for what seemed like hours, but he was sure was only seconds, swirling her tongue around the knob. Then she shoved her face forward and his entire cock was engulfed in wet heat. She pulled up and coughed, and then sucked about half of it, creating a strong suction but not moving her head. He felt the suction release and she went back to the tip. She pulled off and looked up at him with a smile.

“I’m not used to having this much in my mouth,” she said. “I’ve missed this.”

“Urg,” he responded, unable to form actual words.

She went back on and then pulled off to stroke his penis several times. Again, she looked up at him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to put this in me? I’d really love to be stretched and filled.”

“Argnmph,” he answered her. It meant he wasn’t sure of anything anymore.

“Maybe later,” she said.

Then she sucked his cock like it was a popsicle and she’d been stranded in the desert for days. It was like she was trying to drink from a clogged straw.

“Wmphft!” he warned her.

When he went off, it made no difference to her. She sucked and swallowed and then sucked some more. Her fingers tickled his balls and she went all the way on again. This time she didn’t cough but her throat squeezed and let go in a rhythmic manner that milked every drop from his poor, aching testicles.

Finally she pulled off with a last suck and there was a slight popping noise as her lips closed. She leaned forward to kiss his chest and then his chin and finally his lips.

“You have to fuck me with that,” she whispered.

“Not ... for ... a year ... or ... two,” he panted. “It will ... take me ... that long ... to ... get ... hard again.”

“My turn!” she yipped.

Suddenly she wasn’t a woman in her late twenties. Now she was an anxious, horny girl who wasn’t telling him to stop, or take his hands away, or that things were moving too fast. She pulled him up and, as he stood there, shimmied out of her sundress. Almost like magic she bent and those yellow panties were on the floor. She stepped daintily out of them and then flopped down on the couch with her legs spread wide. There, in front of him, was the wet dream that was Tawny Stevens. Her pussy lips glistened. They were fat and luscious, as he had imagined them, and they pulled apart to give just a hint of the dark tunnel that led inside her. Something milky formed a flawed cobweb stretching from one swollen lip to the other. She reached with both hands to spread her labia apart even further and exposed the startlingly big bump that he knew was her clit.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.