Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body - Cover

Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Bobby Martin raised a little hell in high school, like taking an upskirt picture of the principal's wife, under the bleachers during a game. And then selling them. Naturally, the principal hated him with a passion. But the principal was breaking some rules, too, and when his wife found out about it she wanted revenge. Who better to get it with than her husband's arch nemesis? She didn't intend to fall in love with that nemesis. But she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold  

“You are naked,” commented Bobby. Leaning against the door jamb of Tawny’s bedroom. She was stroking her clit with one finger, but more to keep her level of passion up than any attempt to produce an orgasm.

“I’m glad it’s you,” she breathed. “You could have been a burglar.”

“You wouldn’t have to worry,” he said.

“Why’s that? And why aren’t you taking your clothes off, yet?”

Bobby pulled his shirt off and undid his pants.

“If I was a burglar and saw you like that, I’d have a heart attack. Or my penis would explode and I’d bleed to death. Something like that. And I am getting undressed. Don’t be so impatient.”

Tawny sat up.

“I don’t want your penis to explode!” she said in mock horror.

“Mine won’t. It’s been trained to withstand your charms.”

“We’ll see,” she said. “I’m not sore at all, and I want a whole string of orgasms before your penis explodes.”

She lay back down and spread her legs as he crawled onto the bed and got in position to mount her.

“I fed Charles,” she said. “He should sleep until eleven or eleven-thirty. Now, mister scary burglar, I want you to fuck me.”

As he slid into her, she put her hand on his chest.

“That was said in future simple tense. As I recall, your next tutoring session is supposed to be past tense. Start with Past Simple.”

“What?” he groaned, as he pushed deep.

“I told you. I want lots of orgasms before you spurt. I want you to conjugate fucking me in past tense. Start with Past simple.”

“You’re kidding,” he breathed, sliding from side to side.

“I am not. I’ll get you started. You fucked me. Now you keep going. And keep doing what you’re doing.”

“You fucked me?” he said.

“I already said that,” she moaned.

“I fucked you?”

“Yes. What’s next?”

He, she or it fucked you?”

“Go on.”

“We fucked,” he said, pulling out and pushing back in to rub some more.

“Now past progressive,” she groaned.

“I was fucking you, you were fucking me, he, she or it was fucking you and we were fucking,” he said.

“The extra pronouns don’t belong, but keep going. Past perfect. Ohhhh, Bobby, it’s about to happen.”

He waited until she squealed and wiggled her way through an orgasm. Then he started sliding in and out of her with long strokes.

“I have fucked you ... I mean I had fucked. You had fucked. He, she or it had fucked.”

He paused and sped up. As he jetted into her molten depths he put his lips against hers.

“We had fucked,” he groaned.

“No fair,” she panted. “I was supposed to have five or six before you came.”

“I’ll be here all night,” he gasped.


“So, what did you talk about at supper?” asked Tawny. She was sprawled next to Bobby, still breathing deeply.

“I told them I got the highest grades in the whole school, and became eligible to apply for a three year scholarship to OU,” said Bobby.

“That’s brilliant!” she said rolling onto her side. She frowned. “But you didn’t get the highest grades in your school.”

I know that and you know that, but they don’t know that,” he said.

“I don’t like lying to your parents,” said Tawny.

“I thought about telling them that I helped you out with getting revenge on your husband, who you knew was making high school girls have sex with him, but didn’t report it to the cops because you wanted to get more evidence. Helping you out involved getting you pregnant, because he knew he couldn’t do that, and you chose me to be your co-conspirator because he hates me more than any other man in town. That would have led to me telling them not to get all freaked out, because while we were going through with this nefarious plan, which happened to produce a grandchild they know nothing about, we happened to fall in love, so everything’s okay, now. It’s a no harm-no foul situation, except for Murdock, who deserved to be screwed over anyway. Then I’d have told them you’re so desperate for my cock that you want me to live with you in Norman and, since I’d be in Norman anyway, I might as well finish college there. That would be paid for by Murdock’s secret money, by the way. That would sort of be chapter two of his revenge.”

“You don’t have to be mean about it,” she pouted.

“To be honest, I figure between the two stories, they’d be more likely to believe the scholarship thing than the actual truth.”

“And what if they go ask the school what your grades were?”

“Why would they do that? I told them something they want to believe. They’re not going to try to prove it’s not true and mess things up.”

“I still feel bad about lying to them.”

“Well, maybe in twenty years we can tell them the truth and we’ll all laugh about it. They’re going to find out about us sooner or later, Tawny. There’s no way we can spend even the next year together without my mother finding out.”

“Why?”

“She’s going to want to come visit, to see where I’m living. She’ll come prepared to make things more comfortable for me. She’ll bring me towels and food and who knows what else.”

“If she does that she’ll know we live together,” said Tawny.

“Not if you’re not there when she visits,” he said.

“And how will you explain you’re living in a quarter million dollar house, with a nursery in it, filled with things for a baby?”

“I have roommates,” he said. “One of them is a girl. She had a baby.”

“Nice try,” snorted Tawny. “I want your mother to just butt out. I want to be with the man I love and I don’t want to have to hide from his mother.”

“My mother will probably never butt out,” said Bobby. “You can ignore her, but she’ll never just leave us alone. She’s part of the equation. So’s my dad.”

“We’re not married,” she snorted. “They’re not my in-laws.”

She stopped and her eyes glazed over. She didn’t say anything for so long that Bobby got worried.

“Tawny?” he probed.

Her eyes cleared.

“That’s the answer,” she said.

“What’s the answer?”

“I make them my in-laws. Then they have to let me be with you.”

“Beg pardon?” Bobby’s voice sounded bewildered.

“I make them my in-laws,” Tawny repeated.

She rolled her naked body against his and put her arm over his chest.

“We get married,” she said, softly.

He blinked. His mouth fell open.

“Will you marry me, Bobby Martin?” she asked.


“I can’t marry you!” said Bobby, who was pacing, naked, back and forth beside the bed. Tawny lounged, relaxed, with the bed to herself.

“Why not?” she asked. “Don’t you love me?”

“Of course I love you!” he yelped.

“Then why can’t you marry me?”

“Well, let’s start with the fact that you’re already married until the judge says you aren’t. What if he says there’s a problem and makes you stay married?”

“He won’t,” said Tawny.

“Okay, then there’s the fact that I’m twenty and you’ll be twenty-nine in a month,” he groaned.

“We’ve talked about that already,” she said. “I don’t care. I love you and that’s all that matters.”

“It will matter to my parents!” he croaked. “Not to mention that you’re the principal’s wife and one of my teachers, at least part time.”

“Obviously we can’t get married until I’m not the principal’s wife. When the divorce is final I’ll simply be Tawny Jean Rostenkowski, sad divorcee from a horrible man who nobody in this town likes.”

“It’s not that simple,” groaned Bobby.

“Why can’t it be that simple?” she said, sitting up and putting her feet on the floor. She stood and took him in her arms. “I don’t care if it looks complicated to other people. It’s simple for us. I love you and you love me. You’re not married and when the judge bangs his gavel or whatever, I won’t be, either. Unless you just don’t want to get married.”

“Of course I do,” he sighed.

“Well, some men don’t,” said Tawny. “I know this has turned your life upside down. Maybe you just want to marry a woman your own age. I get that. What we did was just for revenge, after all.”

Stop!” he barked. “I want to marry you. It just seems so... impossible!

“It’s not impossible at all,” she said. “We get a license and we hire a minister and we have a wedding and voila, we’re married.”

“But you’re... you!” he croaked.

“Of course I am. Who else would I be?”

“But you’re gorgeous!” groaned Bobby. “You could have any man you want.”

“Do not start that nonsense again,” she said, her voice turning frosty. “Bobby, we’re just two people who fate brought together. You already know I don’t want any other man. I want you. If we were the same age I’d feel the same way. If I’d met you in college I’d have felt the same way. I’m sure of it. What’s so hard about believing that what I feel for you is genuine?”

“This is going to take some getting used to,” he sighed.

“Okay, yes, at first all I wanted was your semen, to crush Murdock with. But something happened and things changed. Things always change. Change is inevitable. We need to embrace the changes that brought us together, regardless of how it started,” she said.

“What if you get tired of me?” he asked.

“If you ever ask me that again, you’ll never get to make love to me again,” she said. “Don’t try to torpedo a beautiful relationship.”

“I’m not trying to torpedo anything,” he objected. “It’s just difficult to believe you want ... me.”

“You need to get over that,” she said, firmly. “I’m just me. I’m just plain Tawny Jean Rostenkowski, and I love you. It’s just that simple.”

“Wow,” he said.

He pulled her closer.

“Tawny Jean Rostenkowski loves me!”

“Come to bed,” said Tawny.

She pushed at him and then took his hand, pulling him toward the bed.

“Tawny Jean Rostenkowski needs to sleep with the man she loves.”


Tawny didn’t waste any time. By the end of July she had hired a moving company to move what she wanted to keep to her Norman house. The rest of the furniture she donated to Goodwill, or took to the dump, in a pickup truck Bobby borrowed from one of the men at the hardware store. She listed the house with a realtor with the instruction: “Sell it fast. If that means I don’t get full market value, then fine.”

With that done she spent one last night in a motel with Bobby and then drove off to start her new life.


Bobby waited until the second week in August to tell his parents he “got the scholarship.” A week later, he drove off to Norman, leaving a weeping mother and a resigned (and a bit proud) father behind him. He said he’d let them know where he ended up living, and not to worry about him. He took with him his savings from working at Travers True Value Hardware, the princely sum of $432.67, along with a credit card his father gave him with the instructions: “Use it sparingly. Try to save it for emergencies, okay?”

Bobby didn’t tell him he probably wouldn’t have to use the card at all, since Tawny would provide whatever funds he needed.

“Real” college wasn’t all that different for Bobby than the technical school had been. He didn’t have to work, so he had plenty of time to study. His only real distractions were a horny woman who wanted a lot of sex and their son, who wanted all of both of his parents’ attention in one way or another. Since Tawny didn’t have to work, she could nap often so she wasn’t worn out by a newborn. He did well, though, and he would have characterized his life as perfect.

One distraction Tawny didn’t put before him was, on the fourth of September, the packet she got from her lawyer. The divorce was final. Her name change had been processed. She was a free woman, free to get married again, if she wanted to. She did want to, but it was too soon. She put the packet in her fire safe and continued to love the man she wished she’d met in college.

There were bumps in the road, of course. Bobby had never had a “serious” girlfriend before he was seduced by an older woman. His interpersonal relationship skills with a significant other had never, as a result, gotten to flex their muscles. The problems this admittedly short-term relationship caused didn’t stem from Bobby noticing other women. In fact, he did notice other women, and sometimes his subconscious interest in a woman rose to a conscious level, but unlike Murdock Stevens, he knew the value of what he had and whenever he compared an interesting woman to Tawny, Tawny won out easily. Rather, they suffered from the same issues any couple face. If Bobby was having difficulty dealing with a particular homework assignment (primarily the reams he was assigned to read) and either Charles or Tawny was distracting him from concentrating, he sometimes got impatient. Tawny, for her part, was bored because she hadn’t looked for a teaching job, yet, and Bobby was her primary source of entertainment, or at least distraction. Not to belabor the point, their tempers flared, sometimes.

But both realized that what they had was vastly superior to the lives they’d lived before they came together. And both pulled patience up from within to preserve their relationship.

It helped that both were highly-sexed and both relished (most of the time) the time they spent in bed. Or in the big Jacuzzi tub that seated two, easily. Or on the couch. Or even on the dining room table. Almost any time Bobby got to slide his stiff prick into Tawny Rostenkowski, he loved it, and almost any time Tawny felt that big cock up inside her, orgasms came easily and rapidly.

This is not to say that sex is what kept them together. They truly loved each other, and even though Bobby was just learning how to love another person without reservation, there was no little irony in the fact that Tawny had never had a really successful close relationship with another man. She had tried to convince herself that she loved Murdock when they were dating and she was first married. Now she was realizing how arid her love-life had actually been, all her life. As a result, both felt like life would be truly miserable without each other. That feeling causes problems to be viewed as temporary, a mere annoyance, something that could be overcome with a little time.

Living together was different, too. It is when you live with someone that you hear their farts, or smell their morning breath. It is vastly different to live with someone, compared to only seeing them once or twice a week while you’re on a date, or involved in a tryst.

There were events in their lives that helped. Bobby’s enrollment in OU went easily, and because he was only a second-year student, most of the classes he needed were available to him. Tawny had never had the chance to decorate her abode, and she relished the chance to make their home just what both wanted. She wasn’t lavish with spending. Their reserve, at present, was reserved, for the most part, for every-day expenses and Bobby’s tuition. Tawny knew she’d need to find a job within the next year, and keep working until Bobby graduated and got a job. While some college engineering programs took five years to complete, at OU the program was designed to graduate a mechanical engineer in four years. It was understood that, because Bobby started a year late, it might take longer, but Tawny assumed she’d have to keep them both afloat for the next three years, at a minimum.

Bobby had called home several times since leaving Julian, but not as often as his mother wanted him to. Had he called more frequently, she might have maintained a level of maternal patience that would have prevented what she decided she needed to do. What she decided she needed to do was go see her son and ensure that he wasn’t living in some squalid place, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and curdled milk in the fridge.

The first major blip on the newly joined couple’s radar was when Bobby got a call from his mother telling him she was going to visit and asking him for the address she should drive to. He had thought about such an eventuality, but he hadn’t planned for it. If he had, he might have constructed a ruse of some sort. He might, for example, have asked one of his buddies in his class to let him “borrow” space in wherever his buddy was living. That might have raised the eyebrow of said buddy, but that’s not something Bobby would have thought of. In any case, when his mom demanded an address, he gave it to her without thinking first.

“Okay,” she said. “Bob says he can teach me how to use that thingy on the phone that tells you where to go. I’ll see you tomorrow. What time are you not in class?”

By now Bobby’s brain was scrambling for a way out of the “situation” he anticipated having to face.

“Tomorrow’s not really good,” he stammered.

“Why not? Surely you aren’t in classes all day long.”

“The place is a wreck,” he said. “I won’t have time to clean it up.”

“Which is what I want to see,” she said. “I don’t want some sanitized version of your life. I want to see things as they usually are.”

“What about all those times you cleaned the house like a banshee when someone was coming over to visit?” he reminded her.

“This isn’t the same thing. What time should I be there? I’ll probably want to drive around seeing the sights, but not for hours.”

“I do have classes all day long,” he gasped. “It would be five or six before I could spend any time with you. It would be too late for you to drive back home before dark when we got finished.”

“Then I’ll get a motel room,” she said, shortly. “I’ll see you at five. You can take me out to dinner.”

“Mom,” groaned Bobby.

“I love you,” she said, and then hung up.

She had called at one-thirty, and the reality of it was that she had called during her weekly bridge game with her friends. It was during that game that her complaints about how little her son called that another woman said, “Well, go see him. In my experience, when a mother intrudes on a college boy’s life, he’ll call her a lot more often just to make sure she doesn’t come visit again.”

“Can we pause the game?” asked June.

“Of course,” said one of the other women.

When June hung up, and the questions of the others about what he’d said were answered, it was agreed that it was an absolute necessity that June go pry into the life of her negligent son.

Bobby had another class he had to go to before he could go home and talk to Tawny. He thought about calling her, but nothing could really be done over the phone.

When he got home and told her what had happened, and what was going to happen, she frowned.

“You shouldn’t have given her our address.”

“What other address could I have given her?” he complained. “I didn’t have time to think.”

“We should have thought of this before,” she groused. “You said this would happen and we should have made plans.”

“What are we going to do?” he asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.