Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body - Cover

Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Bobby Martin raised a little hell in high school, like taking an upskirt picture of the principal's wife, under the bleachers during a game. And then selling them. Naturally, the principal hated him with a passion. But the principal was breaking some rules, too, and when his wife found out about it she wanted revenge. Who better to get it with than her husband's arch nemesis? She didn't intend to fall in love with that nemesis. But she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold  

Bobby was dreaming about playing with a dog (his family didn’t have one) when Tawny woke him up. She was wearing a fluffy robe and her hair was uncombed.

“What are you doing sleeping on the couch?” she asked, her voice agitated.

“Should I have gone home?” he asked, still not fully awake.

“Why didn’t you come to bed with me?” she complained. “We had our first chance to sleep together and you decided to stay on the couch!”

“You needed to sleep,” he said. “I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“Sleeping with me isn’t disturbing me, Bobby,” she said.

“You wouldn’t have gotten any sleep if I got in bed with you. I’m pretty sure I could never have resisted trying to have sex with you if I slept in the same bed,” he said.

“I’m not so sure about that,” she said, arms folded under her breasts. “You managed not to have sex with me pretty well.” Her voice was disgruntled.

“There will be plenty more nights that we can spend in the same bed,” he said. He sat up. “I found something you need to see.”

He took her to the computer and got back into E-trade, pointing to things on the screen.

“He owns more than two hundred thousand dollars in stocks,” said Bobby.

“He never said a single thing about being in the stock market,” said Tawny, sounding upset.

“I read up on IRAs,” said Bobby. “You can’t take anything out of an IRA until you retire. Well, you can, but there’s a penalty and in his case I think it would be thousands of dollars. But I think you could sell the stocks. I don’t know how much you’d get, but even if you lost half of it, it would still be a lot of money.”

“I want to take more pictures,” said Tawny, suddenly.

“To show him when he’s in prison?”

“Yes.”

“When do you want to do that?”

“Now.”

“Right now?”

“Yes.”

“What do you want to do?”

“Come with me,” she said.

He followed her to her bedroom.


The girls who had been interviewed were gone. Their statements had been reviewed and follow up questions added, to get details they’d left out. Their parents had been told only the basics, that Murdock Stevens had caught their daughter doing something wrong, and had then blackmailed them into submitting to his sexual desires. The parents didn’t have to be told there were multiple victims, since many of them had met at the police station.

Alicia was the one who briefed the parents, since she was on the local force. She explained that the state had taken over the investigation, and would be prosecuting Mister Stevens. All the parents wanted to know what their daughter had gotten caught doing. Alicia said the same thing to each parent.

“It would be better if you talked to her and she told you. You need to get a productive dialogue going, and remember what life was like for you when you were her age. Please don’t make her feel like this was her fault. Kids make poor decisions, sometimes. She’s going to need your support to get through this. She’s been forced to submit to him multiple times. She’s not feeling great about that and your job is to help her recover. You don’t need to punish her for what she did. Murdock Stevens has already done that in spades.”

The sun was coming up when the desk sergeant came in and said that Julie Carter had been caught by her parents, trying to sneak back into her bedroom. They said they’d bring her to the station. Cutter had called them back and asked them not to question her. “If you do, she might lie and then she’ll feel like she has to continue lying. Let us do the questioning, please.”

Now, he looked at Alicia, who was sipping a cup of freshly-brewed coffee. His stomach felt sour from all the coffee he’d had that night.

“You’re a trooper. I’ll give you that,” he said.

“Is it always like this when you get involved with something?”

“Not like this,” he sighed. “I’ve never had this many victims to interview, or at least I’ve never had to get that many interviews done in such a short time.”

“We had to,” she said. “Who knows what they’d say if they had time to think about it and try to mitigate their own behavior.”

“It’s sad,” said Cutter.

“It’s unbelievable,” said Alicia.

“What gets me is that the things they got caught doing are nothing. I mean yeah, they’d have gotten yelled at, but none of it was worth what he put them through.”

“I need a shower,” said Alicia. “This guy made me feel dirty and he never even touched me.”

“He’s going down,” said Cutter. “He’s going down hard. And when he gets to prison he’s going down hard, there, too. A lot of inmates have daughters the age of these girls. They may have to put him in solitary just to keep him alive.”

“Not my problem,” said Alicia. “When is the Carter girl supposed to be here?”

“Should be any minute, now.”

As if his words were a signal, the desk sergeant ushered two agitated parents and one very quiet girl into the briefing room. It was called the briefing room even though very little briefing took place there. The patrolmen used the desks scattered around the room to write their reports, mostly.

“Julie,” said Alicia. “We finally meet.” She shook hands with the Carters. “Thank you for bringing her in. Have you had breakfast, yet? If you want to go have breakfast, maybe we’ll be done by the time you get back.”

“We’ll wait,” said Mister Carter, his voice rough with emotion. “We want to know what’s going on.”

“Let us talk to her and maybe we can answer that question,” said Alicia.


They chose the interrogation room because of the sullen look on Julie’s face. It was crowded, but one interrogation technique is to invade the subject’s personal space. Sometimes they’ll tell you what you want to know just to get you away from them.

“All I did was sneak out,” complained the girl. “They didn’t have to bring me to the cops!”

“You’re not here because you snuck out,” said Alicia. “You’re here because you’ve been having sex with the high school principal.”

“He made me do that!” she squealed.

“That’s what we went to talk about,” said Alicia.


In the bedroom Tawny took off the fluffy robe. She was naked beneath it. She turned to Bobby who was just looking at her.

“You need to get undressed,” she said. “At least take your pants off.”

“What are we going to do?” he asked.

“I want a picture with my mouth open and filled with your cum,” she said, calmly. “I want another one with your cum all over my face.”

“This isn’t very romantic,” he pointed out.

“I’m not trying to be romantic,” she said. “I’m trying to take pictures that will tear him apart.”

“I get that, but let’s not let that tear us apart, too.”

“Why would it tear us apart?” she asked.

“I love you,” he said, softly. “I don’t mind giving you those pictures, but wouldn’t it be better if we got them while we were loving each other, instead of just staging a picture?”

“You have lofty ideals,” she said. “I’m not in a very romantic mood.”

“Then wait. We have plenty of time to take those pictures. When we do, I want it to be the climax of something beautiful.”

Tawny picked up the robe and shrugged back into it.

“I never thought you’d refuse to have sex with me,” she grumped.

He pulled her into an embrace. She hadn’t had time to tie the robe and her naked front pressed against him.

“I’m not refusing to have sex with you,” he said, kissing her lips gently. “I’d love to have sex with you right now. I just want you to want me to do it, that’s all.”

“Why do you make my life so difficult,” she breathed. She didn’t try to get away.

“I’m nineteen. My prefrontal cortex hasn’t fully grown, yet. My brain won’t be finished growing for five or six more years. I’m just a baby, compared to you.”

“So you’re telling me that in eight months, I’m going to have two babies to take care of?”

“You have two breasts,” he pointed out. “It won’t be as bad as you think.”

“I love it when you suck my breasts,” she whispered. “I wonder what it will feel like when I have milk in them.”

“Me, too,” said Bobby.

“You’re making me horny,” said Tawny, who was rubbing her mound against his bulge.

“Wanna make out?” he suggested.

“I do,” she said.

She kissed him.

“Just in case, bring your phone, bad boy.”


Julie Carter had skipped class and was making out with a boy when Murdock caught them. He reacted in predictable fashion, letting the boy go and telling Julie to report to his office after school. Her parents had already threatened to send her to a Catholic parochial school before this. She had begged and pleaded to stay in public school, promising she’d get good grades. Mister Stevens’ threat to tell her parents what she’d been doing amounted to a choice, in her mind, between letting him do nasty things to her, or having to wear a uniform every day, sit through classes on religion, and going to mass every day. She chose the sex ... at least until he took her virginity without preparing her at all. She said she almost passed out when he covered her mouth and nose when she screamed and kept his hand there because she began crying. After that, he said they’d probably put her in a convent if they found out she wasn’t a virgin anymore. As he’d done with all the girls, he told her to keep quiet, and that nobody would believe her if she tried to expose him. He also took pictures of her giving him a blow job. He’d had sex with her eight times, in all.


In counterpoint to the ugliness of the sex the five (known) victims of Murdock Stevens had experienced, across town from the police station, real lovemaking was going on.

“You got me pregnant,” moaned Tawny, as Bobby lay on her, moving his body forward and back, rolling her breasts under his chest.

“I did,” he said, kissing her neck.

“I’m so glad you did,” she said, thrusting her hips up at him. “I love you so much. I can’t believe I love a boy whose brain hasn’t even finished growing.”

“That boy can’t believe it, either,” he said.

“Take a picture and you can look at it and then you’ll believe it,” she panted.

“You and your pictures,” he said.

“Will you sleep with me tonight?” she gasped, as her pussy tightened on his penis.

“Yes,” he groaned, pushing his torso up, off her body, and beginning to lunge into her.

“We won’t get any sleep,” she warned.

“Who needs sleep,” he sighed, as he spurted in her hot depths.


They were drowsing in bed, embracing each other when the doorbell rang. Tawny sat up like there were springs inside her body. Bobby lifted his head.

“I’m not expecting anybody,” said Tawny.

“I’ll go see who it is,” said Bobby, sitting up.

“You can’t do that,” she said. “How could you possibly explain who you are?”

She got up and threw on a robe. Bobby got up, too, and began putting on his clothes. He heard her voice say, “Let me get dressed,” and ten seconds later she rushed into the room.

“It’s the police! They want to search the house! When I talked to the detectives at the police station I said they could, but I didn’t expect them to do it this soon.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.