Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body - Cover

Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bobby Martin raised a little hell in high school, like taking an upskirt picture of the principal's wife, under the bleachers during a game. And then selling them. Naturally, the principal hated him with a passion. But the principal was breaking some rules, too, and when his wife found out about it she wanted revenge. Who better to get it with than her husband's arch nemesis? She didn't intend to fall in love with that nemesis. But she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold  

At the moment Tawny was getting Bobby to stain her dress, Sergeant Cutter Shades, of the Oklahoma State Patrol, was sitting in a van, two blocks from the Julian High School building, peering into a display that showed the principal’s office in vivid detail and color. The technician had installed the camera and listening device the night before and this was the first chance he’d had to see what things looked like.

It had taken them a week and a half to get the authorization, mostly because it had taken Dick Tunley that long to get the case to the currently sitting grand jury. Once there, the 23 people had viewed the contents of the disk, and were then shown Murdock Stevens’ driver license photograph. It had taken them only five minutes to decide the case had merit and that they wanted to talk to all the victims. Dick explained that once subpoenas were issued, Stevens would know he was under investigation, and might then either tamper with the witnesses/victims or destroy evidence, or both. He said he wanted to catch Stevens “in the act” and then arrest him, at which time law enforcement would have control of the situation and subpoenas could be served. One woman expressed concern that by not arresting him, he was free to victimize another innocent young girl.

“That’s why we want to put in surveillance, so we can watch him as soon as possible. If we see him abusing another girl, we can move in immediately and arrest him, stopping the victimization. We don’t know exactly who these victims are,” said Tunley, “however it’s possible they are sixteen, which is the age of consent in this state. I believe he is forcing them to submit, but if there was no duress, then his behavior, while repugnant, would not be unlawful. Rest assured, though, we will arrest him as soon as he is documented breaking the law. You can tell from the evidence you’ve already seen that the girls appear to be under duress, so we can move in based on probable cause that he is committing blackmail. We won’t let this drag on just to gather evidence.”

He was asked if, since the names of the victims had been supplied with the disk, the police had determined the victim’s actual ages.

“Again, we didn’t want to alert anyone to the fact that we were looking at him. That will be our first priority when we move in.”

Basically, the grand jury wanted to know more, and they told him to go get it for them. Tunney had called in Sgt Shades and turned the investigation over to him. The appropriate warrants and authorizations had been issued and now they were just waiting.

In the van, Cutter inspected the empty room on the monitor. The camera was well placed. He’d been informed that the nanny cam had been found and documented with photographs before being replaced. Their own camera wasn’t far away. The microphone was in the light fixture in the center of the ceiling. Now all he had to do was wait.

What they did not know was that Murdock usually only felt the urge to fuck one of his students once a week or so. For a while, after he first started, he wanted to do it two or three times a week. That’s why Tawny took notice of his “overtime” behavior. Lately, though, once a week was enough. Part of the problem was that he’d only caught five girls in situations where they were vulnerable to blackmail. He had to be careful, because if some little bitch decided to reject his offer and then squealed to her parents, things could go south. He wasn’t worried. It would be his word against hers, and he knew his word held sway in such situations. But it was better not to push the envelope. And, in any case, he still had five little wenches to fuck and cum in.

Why get greedy?

It was for that reason that Cutter and the other men who were poised to strike had to wait four days before their chance came.

They had watched Murdock doing his job, and everything seemed completely normal. For days, he was just a principal, doing a principal’s job. When students were brought before him, be they male or female, he dispensed justice or dealt with the issue in what seemed like a perfectly normal manner.

It was Jude Grant who was on duty on a Friday afternoon when the intercom buzzed and Murdock’s secretary said, “ Takisha Green says she needs to talk to you. She won’t say what it’s about.”

“Send her in,” said Stevens in a gravelly voice.

Grant watched as a black girl was sent into the office. As soon as she closed the door behind her, Stevens said, “I told you not to come to the office unless I summoned you.”

“I’m pregnant,” blurted the girl.

“So, you’ve been fucking around,” snorted the principal. “Why am I not surprised?”

“I have not!” said the girl. “ You got me pregnant!”

“You slut,” said Murdock, his voice calm. “I had a vasectomy ten years ago. I’m as sterile as the instruments in an operating room. Don’t even try it.”

The girl looked shocked, and then crumpled.

“I thought because you never use a condom that it was your baby,” she moaned.

“I like how your pussy feels bareback,” said the man who should have never even touched this girl.

“What am I going to do?” she moaned.

“You’re either going to have an abortion or a baby,” said Stevens. “Can I assume it’s Devon’s? That’s who I caught you taking a shower with in the boy’s locker room that time.”

“No. You know I was only there for initiation. You know I was a virgin!”

“Well you’re not a virgin anymore. So, who else have you been fucking, like the little slut I knew you were?”

“I hoped it was yours,” she whined.

“Why? You should know that even if I impregnated you, I certainly wouldn’t claim the baby.”

“If it’s not yours, then it has to be his,” she said. She began to cry.

“Whose is it?” asked the high school principal.

“It has to be Uncle Jerome’s,” she sobbed.

“You fucked your own uncle?” Stevens laughed. “You’re going to have an incest baby? That’s rich. I knew you were a slut.”

“We only did it once!” she yelled.

“Pipe down!” said Stevens, his own voice rising. “You’re in enough trouble as it is. Don’t draw any attention.”

“If it’s Uncle Jerome’s my mamma will make me keep it,” she sobbed. “If it was a white baby, she’d let me get an abortion.”

“Then tell her it’s a white baby,” snorted Murdock. “Now, pull yourself together. And come back here at five. I’ve never fucked a pregnant pussy. That will be an early Christmas present for me. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Do I have to?” she whined. “I don’t want to.”

“You do if you don’t want me to name the boy you were naked with in the shower. I figured he was the father.”

“We broke up ages ago,” said the girl.

“All right then, I’m sure your mother would love to know who the real father is, too. Her own brother, or her husband’s, got her little girl’s belly all pregged up.”

“Nooo,” whined Takisha. “If you tell her, she’ll get him thrown in jail.”

“Then be here at five o’clock,” said Stevens. “Just do what you always do. Tell your mother you got detention. I’ll call my wife and tell her I’m working late.”

“Yes, sir,” said the girl, misery plain in her voice.

“Now get out of here. And don’t come asking to talk to me in the future. When I want to fuck your African American pussy I’ll let you know.”


Jude Grant wasn’t actually a sworn officer. He was a civilian working in tech support for the state patrol. He’d volunteered to man the van, however, because it would get him out of the office and away from the idiots who called him to fix computers that weren’t actually broken. His favorite was a guy in the administration office who called and complained that everything just stopped when one of the cleaning crew plugged in a vacuum cleaner. He had responded, driving across town, only to find that the person operating the vacuum cleaner had unplugged the computer so he could plug in his vacuum cleaner. He didn’t even try to figure out what he was unplugging. And the user of the computer didn’t do even the minimum of investigation to see if his surge suppressor needed to be reset. If he had, he might have noticed the little red power light wasn’t on.

Jude had watched this man for six hours, and each time he’d seen the guy do anything he had seemed completely normal and boring. Now, it was like he was Mr. Hyde, instead of the Doctor Jekyll Jude had been watching. He turned to the recorder to make sure it had been operating and pushed a button that put a time/date stamp on the recording. Then he picked up the phone and called Sergeant Shades.

“Sir, this is Jude Grant in the surveillance van in Julian. I think you just got what you need. You’re going to be able to do the raid at five this evening.”

“Be right there,” said Cutter, who had just assisted in the apprehension of a smuggler and the seizure of what looked like sixty or seventy pounds of marijuana. He was only five miles from the Blackwell exit on I-35 and from there to Julian was about forty minutes. It was one-thirty now. He paused to call Jerry Butler, who would be the head of the take-down crew on the Stevens case. They already knew what to do and only needed two hours notice. Then he drove to Julian in his unmarked car.


“Christ this fucker’s a piece of work,” said Cutter after watching the recording of Murdock Stevens conversation with the young, black girl. “I’m gonna enjoy taking him down. I hope to fuck he resists arrest.”

“What would you do if he did?” asked Jude.

“I’d taze the fuck out of him,” said Cutter. “I’d hit him three or four times.”

“And if he had a heart attack because of it?” asked Jude.

“I’d call him an ambulance,” said Cutter. “Eventually. I mean in all the excitement I might forget the number.”

“You’d forget 911?”

“Is it 911? I thought it was 119.” Cutter grinned. “Don’t worry. I don’t want to kill the son of a bitch. I want him to rot in jail for many, many years. A lot of cons have kids who are high school age, daughters who they’re worried about. The idea that the principal of the school is raping kids like that will make him very popular among the excited set.”

“So you won’t kill him. You’ll let them kill him,” said Jude.

“Does that idea bother you, Jude?” Cutter’s voice was suddenly serious.

“Not really,” said Jude. “I’ve always thought of myself as a peace-loving man, but watching this guy made me want to do bad things to him, myself.”

“Go to a shooting range,” said Cutter. “Does wonders for your stress level, and keeps you out of jail, too.” He grinned.

“So, you’ll take him down at five?” asked Jude.

“We’ll take him down when you send me the signal that the girl is naked and he’s naked and is about to rape her. We’ll be waiting right outside his door. I even have a key so we won’t have to break the door down.”

“Got it,” said Jude. “I’m going back to the headphones. If he says something that will impact you guys, I want to hear it.”

“Good idea,” said Cutter. “I’m going to go meet the take-down team and get things finalized. I’ll call you when we want to move into position.”


Normally, a take-down team goes in dressed in tactical gear. They look scary as hell and that’s the whole idea. In this case, though, the target was considered soft. He wasn’t expected to be armed or to put up a fight. After no little argument concerning how far to let things progress, it was decided that if he was naked, he’d be easier to take into custody. The excuse was that he couldn’t hide any weapons on a naked body. To be honest, the team wasn’t averse to finding the victim naked, either. That said, the last man in line had a blanket with him, for the girl to cover up with until she could get dressed. She was to be extracted from the room while Stevens was cuffed and stuffed. No plans to let him get dressed were made.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.