Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body - Cover

Revenge Is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby Martin raised a little hell in high school, like taking an upskirt picture of the principal's wife, under the bleachers during a game. And then selling them. Naturally, the principal hated him with a passion. But the principal was breaking some rules, too, and when his wife found out about it she wanted revenge. Who better to get it with than her husband's arch nemesis? She didn't intend to fall in love with that nemesis. But she did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold  

People’s attitudes about their high school experience seem to vary based on their age. That’s a broad statement, but it seems that way. The younger people are, the more their comments about high school seem to be negative. Conversely, as the years pile up, the fonder their high school memories seem to be. Some people who are in high school hate it, and have nothing good to say about it at all. Put thirty years on them, though, and somehow what they remember are the good parts. It’s a little like childbirth. For some people it’s agonizing while you go through it, but some chemical you don’t even know the name of makes you forget all the pain, later.

Bobby Martin’s experience wasn’t like that, though. He loved high school, with one exception. He got in trouble a lot. He enjoyed practical jokes and spent more time thinking them up than he spent on homework. Because of that, he went on many unwanted trips to the principal’s office. He would have admitted he hated the principal, one Murdock Stevens, because Mr. Stevens was always on his case. He had no sense of humor at all. Bobby would have also admitted he was probably a pain in Mr. Stevens’ ass, but pretty soon the man began blaming Bobby for everything that went wrong, even the things Bobby had nothing to do with.

They say you take the sour with the sweet, and the only reason Bobby didn’t mind getting called on the carpet involved the fact that the principal was married to a woman who had to be at least twenty years younger than he was. Bobby knew she was his second wife, and that his first wife had gotten the kids in the divorce, but all that had happened when Bobby was in middle school. It had been a topic of discussion between his parents, at the dinner table. The “sweet” part of getting sent/called to see the principal was that he had pictures of wife number two all over his office, and every one was worth staring at for hours.

Her name was Tawny, and she looked like she might be twenty-five. He was probably fifty, and was a goblin. He had a pot belly and was going bald and he looked like he couldn’t even lift a tub of cat litter. He had this wart or something, on the left side of his face, and it was impossible not to stare at it. It even had a hair growing out of it. She, on the other hand, could have posed for any men’s magazine on the planet, and whatever issue she was in would sell millions of copies. For the life of him, Bobby couldn’t figure out how she ever hooked up with Murdock Stevens. His personal theory was that somebody left him a ton of money, and he was only working because it gave him so much power. For a guy like that to be boning something that hot should be illegal.

Bobby got to see her in more than just pictures. She came to visit her husband frequently and she was also a substitute teacher. Tawny was tall, tan, and beautiful. She was probably 5’10” and built like a wet dream. Most of the time she wore dresses. They were usually short, coming several inches above the knee, and they showed off her long, tanned, and toned legs. She liked high heels, and erections followed her everywhere she went, whether it was in school or not. Even though she was young, she always called students by their last names, with the honorific “Miss” or “Mister” in front. The girls with boyfriends all hated her, but the boys wished for a teacher to be out sick, just so Mrs. Stevens might sub in the class.

The legs weren’t the only thing she showed off either, because most of the things she wore hugged her body. She had some of the most perfect tits you have ever seen in your entire life. They were just the right size, perky and they looked firm, but still bounced when she walked. Finish that up with a beautiful face, always made up tastefully with a minimum of makeup, and a mane of rich brown hair with golden highlights that fell past her shoulders, and she was impossible not to fantasize about.

Bobby was constantly getting in trouble or pulling a prank of some kind. One night at a basketball game Bobby snuck down to the admin wing and managed to pick the lock to the principal’s office. Once inside he closed the door and locked it again before he began to look around. He was looking for something to vandalize and it had to be something good. His eyes lit on an 8x10 photo sitting on the corner of his desk. It was a picture of Mr. Stevens’ smiling, hot wife.

Right away he knew what to do.

Bobby slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles, grabbed the photo, and began stroking his cock. Within seconds of staring at her picture he was hard as a rock. He kept jerking away at his cock and in record time he was cumming all over the glass that covered her photo. His thick spurts of cum were splattered up and down the picture when he replaced it on his desk. He quickly pulled his pants back up and got the hell out of there.

The next morning at school he saw Principal Stevens walking down the hallway and he was clearly pissed off. As they passed each other he gave Bobby a glaring look but didn’t say a word. There was no way he could be sure who ejaculated all over his wife’s photo but Bobby was one of his prime suspects. Later that day Bobby was heading to the cafeteria for lunch and he had to pass by the principal’s office. As he passed by his door he glanced into his office through the small window in his door and saw Tawny sitting in a chair, legs crossed, while she was talking to her husband. The teen got a slight boner thinking about her. He wished he’d thought to steal another of her husband’s pictures of her, since then he could stare at it whenever he wanted to beat off.

The next week there was another basketball game and Bobby attended. At the game he sat in the bleachers with some of his friends. During a time out he saw Tawny sitting where there was a spot always reserved for her husband and her. It was up high, behind the table where they had the official clock and the stats guys sat. As always, she was looking good in a tight blouse and a short plaid skirt. She stood up to go somewhere and he got a shot of her amazing legs.

It was as she sidestepped past the other people sitting on that row that he got an idea. He told his friends he was going to the bathroom but then loitered until he could sneak underneath the pull-out bleachers and make his way towards where Tawny had been sitting. He was going to get a look up her skirt when she came back. She was sitting halfway up the bleachers so he could walk right to the spot where he hoped he’d be able to look up and see something worth remembering. He was standing there when he saw her shoes appear, side-stepping in front of other fans and, for a split second, before she sat back down, he got a shot of pale blue panties that had been pulled up tightly enough that her camel toe showed.

That peek wasn’t enough. He waited for her to stand up again.

There were about ten minutes left in the game, which was very close. Whoever won this game would be one game from deciding who would go to state, so everybody was excited.

That meant they stood up a lot.

Bobby had to have something to remember this by. He pulled out his phone and made sure the flash was disabled. As she stood he snapped off about ten pictures and then fled before the game ended and a stream of people would be walking by the exit from under the bleachers. He mingled with friends, but didn’t go out to celebrate their win. Instead, he went home and downloaded the pictures onto his laptop.

They were perfect. He had to lighten them a little, but it was clear that the pussy lips that made that camel toe were fat and lush. He couldn’t tell if she had pubic hair or not, but it didn’t matter.

That was when he got the idea that would get him in trouble (again) and change his life, forever. He chose two that were especially good, and with his photo editing program, put text at the bottom that identified just whose camel toe was in the shot, and when it was taken.

Then he printed off ten in a 4X6 format, on photo paper. On Monday, three days later, he sold all ten prints for five bucks apiece.

Over the next week he ran out of photo paper and had to go buy another pack of a hundred. The things sold like hotcakes. He sold fifty of them, roughly. He didn’t keep track, but his bank account swelled.

Two weeks later John Stallman got caught smoking weed in the bathroom and got expelled. When the staff cleaned out his locker, they found the print Bobby had sold him. It was given to Principal Stevens and the hunt was on for the cretin who had done this. He started hauling all the usual suspects in, including Bobby. Most of them claimed ignorance, but Bobby knew somebody would break, and he was right. It took two days, but then he was sitting inside Principal Stevens’ office because someone Stevens put the arm on ratted him out. The man’s face was bright red with anger and for a few minutes he didn’t say a word.

Of course Bobby denied it. He said it was just something he’d seen on the internet and printed as a fake. But Principal Stevens must have known his wife’s underwear, because he said it was hers. Once he was finished chewing Bobby out he called his parents and his dad came from work to pick him up. When his dad got to the principal’s office Principal Stevens tried to convict him without producing any evidence, but his dad insisted on seeing it. The principal was clearly reluctant, but finally showed his dad the photograph. His dad snatched the photo out of Murdock’s hand and looked at the front and back. Bobby suspected he was enjoying this, but all he did was glare at his son.

“Did you take this photo?” he asked.

“It was a joke,” Bobby tried.

The principal jerked the photo out of his dad’s hand.

“Suspension!” he snapped. “Eighteen days! And be happy it isn’t longer!”

His dad took him home. He didn’t say anything. Bobby knew that eighteen days was the maximum the principal could suspend someone without a formal hearing. Technically, anything over two weeks could be appealed to the school board. That, of course, would mean that the board would see the photograph. He thought about how the men on the board would look at that picture and smiled.

Of course his dad searched his room when they got home, and found his stash of unsold pictures. He grounded him, but Bobby was pretty sure that one copy would go in his father’s secret stash before the rest were destroyed. His dad wasn’t computer savvy, and when Bobby promised to delete “the” photo, he left him alone. He did delete most of them. But he kept two.

His mother, of course, ruined everything by saying they would not even think about appealing the suspension. She worked part time as a receptionist for a law firm and, while the lawyers there were willing to believe all their clients were innocent, she knew better. Her opinion was, “Some people are guilty and should take responsibility for their actions instead of trying to wiggle out of it.”


It was always a little awkward every time he saw Tawny from then on. He usually tried to avoid her and he did a pretty good job of it. There was one day however when she was subbing and he was walking to the cafeteria for lunch. She was supervising in the cafeteria, standing at the entry, and he had to walk right by her.

She stared at him as he approached. He had a look of panic on his face and she showed no mercy.

“Why, Mister Martin,” she said. She knew his name? “How’s the intrepid photographer, today?”

His heart sank as he realized her husband had told her.

“I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” he mumbled.

“How kind of you,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“Well, you paid the price, so no hard feelings, I suppose,” she replied.

She dropped her eyes to the front of his pants as she said that. It was like she was teasing him! Then she gave him a little smile and turned to survey the lunch room. Bobby got his meal and sat down. He kept glancing at her and, one time, he saw her looking at him. Then she looked away, like nothing had happened.


Bobby was a senior, and graduation came soon. He knew that Principal Stevens was probably elated to get rid of him. After graduation he worked all summer and then stayed in Julian and enrolled in the local junior college, to get all the common core subjects out of the way before he went to the state university. It was cheaper, even though his parents insisted he have his own apartment.

“I don’t want you to turn into one of those people who never leave home,” his father had said. “We’ll help you with the rent, but you still have to work.” His mother had said he was welcome to come to their house for dinner every so often.

His apartment was one that had been used by countless students before him, and it was tiny and run down, but he didn’t care. The tuition wasn’t as much as it would be at a four-year college and it was also nice to still be able to see all of his friends. Bobby thought his dealings with Murdock Stevens (and his wife) were over.

Not so much, as things turned out.


It was a warm September day and school was well underway. Bobby was nineteen and his classes in college didn’t look like they’d be that hard. He’d finished up his morning classes and had just filled up his car at a gas station. He didn’t have a credit card, so he had to go inside to pay. He was waiting in line to pay for his gas and a drink when he heard a sultry voice from behind him.

“Where’s your camera, bad boy?”

He turned around and he couldn’t believe his eyes. Tawny Stevens was standing behind him in line. He just stared and she smiled.

“I thought you’d have a quick comeback,” she said. “No?”

He felt his face get hot and knew he was blushing. Nervously, he said, “Uh ... Hi.”

It was his turn to pay so he turned to take care of that. Other people in line were beginning to stare at them. That wasn’t unusual. Lots of people stared at Tawny. As he turned to leave the counter she touched his elbow.

“Don’t leave, yet,” she said, her voice low. “I need to talk to you.”

He went and stood by his car. He had no idea what was going on, but some little voice in his head told him to do what she’d said. He saw her coming. She had on a sun dress that came up to mid thigh and showed a ton of cleavage. How the fuck did Principal Stevens snag this wondrous creature? She came and stood right in front of him.

“So, what ... private ... photographs have you been taking lately?” she asked.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.