Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: Futa Menage! Fun Doubles in the Other World

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Futa Menage! Fun Doubles in the Other World - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Brígida Vasquez

The fire burned between me and Aria.

The Black futa-priestess shrieked with fright and stumbled back while I watched in excitement at the fire burning before me. I had cast a spell. Virginia, the protagonist of this futa-harem Isekai I had found myself in, had made me into her mage.

“Oh, that’s so awesome,” I groaned, feeling the mana draining out of me before the flames vanished. “Erupt Flames. That’s the spell I cast. Ooh, this is awesome.” my pussy clenched, futa-cum leaking out of me.

Virginia and Aria had just revealed they were futas to me. They were at my house—I didn’t live in the dorms like they did but my family’s home was close enough to our private high school for me to live here—to study chemistry. They were both hopeless at the subject even though Aria was the head of the home ec club.

Chemistry and baking had a lot in common. Baking was organic chemistry applied practically.

I was so excited. I had hurt myself, and then Aria had healed me with a prayer. So, of course, I had to become a futa, receiving my power from Virginia. I just knew I would be a mage. And I was. All these words brimmed in my mind.

Words of power.

Of creation itself.

I could combine them to create effects. It was so awesome.

I was giddy with excitement to explore these abilities to their fullest. I couldn’t wait to use my magic to fight the Demon Lord. Whoever that was, they would pay for whatever foul things they were doing.

“You just conjured flames,” Virginia said. “You made flames erupt before you.”

“Yes,” I said. “I combined the mystical word for ‘fire’ and ‘release’ to make Erupt Flames!” I stood up, my pussy dripping with cum, and whirled around, my naked boobs jiggling. I faced Virginia, a White girl with blonde hair, green eyes, and a shocked look on her face.

She also wasn’t a futa any longer. Her cock had gone away when she had given me my powers. But since she had given Aria her abilities, presumably the same way, her cock must come back. “So, what do you know!”

“Uh, not much,” Virginia said. “I had this dream where there’s this futa-elf and she told me I was chosen and had to fight a Demon Lord and form a harem. It was all so confusing. I was in another world. A forest with silver-barked trees that grew so high and had gold maple leaves. Sometimes, I see into it through windows. I even have fallen back into it a few times.”

“Wow,” I said. “A whole other world you visited. That’s so awesome.”

“I guess.” Virginia squirmed. “When I, er, had that fainting spell in chemistry, I really had popped into the other world for a moment.”

“I thought I saw something weird. But I thought it was, like, a trick of the light or something. You know.”

Aria nodded. “So I’m a priestess to these Seven Harmonious Gods?”

“And I’m a mage.” I put my hands on my hips. “This is amazing. I can’t wait to start fighting evil.”

“Fight?” lamented Virginia. “I just want to go to school. Why is this all happening to me.”

“Mmm, Refusing the Call. Classic hero’s journey.” I smiled at her. “Don’t worry, we’ll get you over the Threshold out on your adventure.”

Virginia glanced at Aria. “Did anything she just say make any sense to you?”

Aria shook her head.

“Come on. The Hero’s Journey. The meta myth? Joseph Campbell? It’s what George Lucas followed for Star Wars. It’s so classic. It’s elemental.” I sighed. “You two are so helpless. But that’s okay. I’m on the case. I’ll be vigilant for the enemy. Has anyone at school suddenly become antagonistic to you?”

“Uh, no.” Virginia frowned. “Like a bully?”

“Hmm, so no rival,” she said. “A rival could become a powerful ally or a bitter enemy. It’s possible they could even end up pawns of the Demon Lord. I want you to be on your toes, Virginia.”

She sighed. “Sure.”

“We got the love interests covered.” I grabbed my cock. “Being futas, we’re definitely in a hentai harem story, so there’s going to be lots of sex. Besides Aria and me, who have you claimed in your harem.”

“Saffron and Lada.”

“Your twin sister...” I shuddered at how kinky that was “Incest! We are in hentai, so that’s to be expected. Lada makes sense, too. That makes her a good candidate for a warrior or paladin roll. She’s very athletic and a little tomboyish. So Saffron...”

“The thief,” groaned Virginia. “She suddenly decided to start picking locks and breaking into the teacher’s lounge even though she doesn’t know how to pick locks or had any reason to be in there.”

“So what are your powers?” I said. “We have the four classics: mage, priest, fighter, rogue. Everything else is just a variation, really, on those. Or a hybrid. You’re the protagonist. Have you had any new urges?”

Virginia blushed so prettily. “Just to fuck girls.”

“Still...” I smiled. “You can see into another world and travel there. That’s power.”

“I can’t control it.”

“Yet!” I focused on her. “I want you to concentrate on seeing into that other world. Picture the trees. The elf. Anything else. Let it pull you over.”


Virginia Homewood

Brígida’s excitement over this was so over the top, but as she stared at me with those big eyes behind her glasses, her hands clasped before her, and her futa-cock bobbing before her, I just couldn’t say no to the Hispanic girl.

Er, futa. She was definitely a futa.

I closed my eyes and focused on the trees. How they grew so big. The golden leaves. The way the world sparkled. I focused and focused and focused on it. My asshole puckered. My cunt clenched. I clenched my teeth together.

A whining strain rose from my throat. My face felt so hot. Flushed. Sweat broke out on my forehead. This had to do something. I just had to cross over and get some answers from that elf. I still didn’t even know her name.

She had done this to me. She owed it to me to fix me or something. I kept straining and straining and...

I opened my eyes a crack.

Nothing.

I sighed. “I don’t feel anything.”

“Hmm.” Brígida tapped her chin. “What were you feeling when you viewed these portals.”

“Feeling?” I struggled to remember. When had it happened the most? When I was heading to the nurse’s office with Aria. That had been right after I had fallen into the other world.

I had been ... horny. I had been squirming in chemistry, and this ache just had to burst out of me. My cock had grown. I had been throbbing with the need to cum. My brow furrowed. I had seen the window right before my cock had grown again while I was upstairs.

“It can’t be that,” I groaned.

“What?” Brígida asked.

“I think ... I think I see it when I’m horny. There’s this ... this ... pressure that wants to erupt out of me, and as I get more and more itchy to cum, I start to see things. The window.”

“We are in a hentai story,” muttered Brígida.

“We’re not in a story!” I screeched, my cheeks burning. “And definitely not a hentai one.”

“Uh, sure we are,” said Brígida. “Look at our dicks.” She purred, her voice getting sultry and sensual. “Look at our cocks, Virginia.” She moved to Aria, the tip of Brígida’s brown cock rubbing into Aria’s ebony. They moved together, caressing each other. “Watch them touch.”

My clit itched.

“Are you trying to turn me on?” I asked.

“Isn’t it hot watching our futa-dicks dock?” asked Brígida. She has such a sultry purr to her voice. “Mmm, Aria, we’re in her harem. We’re both hers, and we both have big clit-dicks that she gave us.”

“We do,” groaned Aria, her body trembling. “Ooh, and it feels so naughty having you rub your futa-dick on mine.”

My clit pulsed. Throbbed. My pussy clenched. I could feel that heat rising and rising as I watched their crowns grow slippery with their precum. It was mixing. I swallowed, my heart pounding in my chest.

It was so hot to watch. Then Brígida cupped Aria’s small breasts. She massaged those darker mounds. Aria moaned, her bread braids clacking as her head swayed. Then she grabbed Brígida’s round breasts.

The two futas fondled each other’s tits while their cocks rubbed together. Then their tips slipped past the other as they pressed in together. Their lips met in a kiss. Brígida’s glasses slipped on her nose as she frenched Aria. I swallowed, that ache at my clit swelling.

“God, that’s hot,” I moaned.

Brígida broke the kiss and glanced at me. “Is it happening? Any portals opening?”

“Not yet,” I answered.

She kissed Aria again and thrust the Black futa back. They bumped into the island counter, the apple pie that we were going to eat by them. Their tongues were dancing furiously. I shuddered, my pussy clenching and juices flowing.

Shouldn’t there be something? I was definitely feeling that itch. My futa-cock would be coming soon if I didn’t do anything. They were just so hot. I wanted to join them. Imagine getting fucked by them both.

One in my pussy and one in my asshole.

I quivered, focusing on them so much. Their cocks were pinned between them, boobs rubbing together. They were both moaning. My hands grabbed my boobs. I kneaded my firm mounds as I watched them together.

Then they broke the kiss. Brígida grabbed Aria and spun her around. As she bent the black futa over the counter, the nerdy Latina asked, “Anything?”

“Just this is so hot,” I moaned.

“I know,” Brígida said, and then she thrust her cock into Aria’s pussy. Oh, wow, that’s incredible. Ooh, did my pussy feel like this?”

I nodded.

Aria whimpered, her beaded braids clacking as she was fucked hard from behind by Brígida. The Hispanic futa didn’t hold back. She was pounding Aria, making her dark butt-cheeks jiggle from the impacts.

I swallowed, the heat swelling in my pussy. I was so horny. I needed to be fucked like that. It was so amazing watching her getting pounded hard. I squirmed, a line of pussy juices trickling down my thighs. I really, really, really needed a dick in me.

The ache swelled at the tip of my clit as Brígida hammered Aria. She fucked to the hilt in the Black futa’s cunt. Aria moaned, her head tossing. She looked so happy getting fucked by another member of my harem.

I so wanted to be in her place, getting fucked from behind by a—”

Trees surged up around me. Suddenly, it wasn’t linoleum I stood on but uneven ground. I gasped, stumbling back and hit a tree. I felt bark against my back. I looked up to see golden leaves on silver branches. I was in the world again. The shadows were long, an orange twilight settling on the world. I was here.

Where was the elf?

“It’s you,” a voice whispered from behind. “The Chosen One.”

Breasts rubbed into my back, poking out of the three. And then, too my delight, a futa-dick pushed into my butt-crack. The woman who could merge into the trees was there. Her hands grabbed my hips as her girl-cock pushed on my asshole.

“Sorry,” she whimpered. “I didn’t mean ... I just got so excited.”

“No, no, you can fuck my pussy,” I said, looking around for the elf. “I’m so horny right now. I think ... I think that’s why I’m here. I need to be fucked by a futa.”

“That’s nice,” she sighed and pushed against my asshole. “Mmm, the chosen heroine’s asshole. I’m such a lucky futa-dryad.”

“A dryad.” I wanted to smack my head. I felt like an idiot. Of course, she was a dryad. The trees should have been a dead giveaway.

I groaned as her cock pushed and pushed on my sphincter, her breasts feeling so pillowy soft against my back. Better than the bark. My anal ring widened, and then she popped into my bowels. I groaned as her futa-dick sank and sank into my asshole.

I let out a long sigh of delight, the velvety friction melting down to my cunt. I smiled, the heat amazing. She soaked my pussy with this wonderful delight. She sank further and further into my bowels until she bottomed out in me.

“Ooh, I needed that,” I said. “Mmm, I’m Virginia.”

“Willow,” she whispered.

“Willow,” I said. “That’s a great name. My favorite character from Buffy is Willow.”

“Buffy?” asked the futa-dryad.

“Never mind.” I closed my eyes, wondering if my friends had realized I had left. “Just fuck my asshole, Willow.”

“Yes, Virginia.”

She drew back her hips, her boobs shifting. She gripped my hips and thrust back into me. I groaned, savoring the feel of her cock plowing into my bowels. This was such a wonderful delight. My pussy drank in the friction.

Pussy cream ran down my thighs. I grabbed my tits again, squeezing them as the futa-dryad pumped away at my asshole with her woody. I smiled at that thought as she buried into me again and again.

“Mmm,” I moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s what I need. I need a futa-cock.”

“Not so loud,” she whispered. “That elf might hear you.”

“Oh, she’s fine,” I groaned.

“She tried to kill me.” The dryad thrust away. “I just wanted to greet you, Virginia. I ... I ... I am so glad to greet you.”

“Me, too,” I moaned. “Oh, my god, yes, yes, I am thrilled. Just pump that cock away at my asshole. That’s so good. You’re going to make me cum so hard.”

The futa-dryad thrust harder. She buried her girl-cock into my asshole. My toes curled and my boobs jiggled. This was so amazing. My bowels burned from the thickness of her futa-woody. She buried it hard into me.

She thrust it all the way into me and then froze. I groaned as she went still. Her hands slid back from me. A whimper rose. I heard a light rustle and then looked up. The futa-elf was bounding through the trees.

“Lady Heroine!” she cried and then leaped down before me, her big boobs heaving and her futa-cock thrusting out from the side of her leaf. “Praise the Seven Harmonious Gods you are safe.”

“Very safe,” I groaned, an idea sparking in my mind. “Why don’t you fuck me with that big dick. My pussy needs it.”

“Well...” The elf looked around. “I must have scared off that miscreant. So it would be safe.”

“So safe,” I moaned, my pussy on fire. “Please, please, fuck me ... Uh ... I never got your name.”

“Kalirisia,” she said. “At your service, My Lady.”

“I’m Virginia, eh, Kali.”

She smiled at me as she came forward, her violet hair falling about her face and her green eyes so wide. She cupped my cheeks, a look of awe crossing her expression. Then she kissed me, her futa-dick nuzzling into my blonde bush on my pubic mound.

My asshole clenched down on the dryad’s futa-dick. Her boobs rubbed into my back. I was about to enjoy a futa-sandwich.

This would be amazing.

I groaned as she kissed me, her tongue dancing through my mouth. It would be so incredible to have her in me. I carved it as I trembled here. Her hand grabbed her clit-dick, moving it down and down to my pussy.

She broke the kiss and moaned, “I am once again honored to be in your pussy, My Lady.”

“Yes, yes, me, too!” I moaned, her big, soft boobs rubbing on my tits.

She thrust into me.

I gasped out in delight. I wrapped my right leg around her hip as she pinned me against the tree. Her cock slammed into my cunt. She filled me up. They both did. I felt so full of girl-dick at this wonderful moment.

The elf’s pointed ears twitched. She whimpered and then she drew back. I groaned, my cunt clenching about her girl-cock. I loved it. She thrust back into me, massaging my pussy walls. I squirmed, stirring the futa-dryad’s woody around in my bowels.

Two dicks in my holes.

The futa-dryad started thrusting, too. Not much, only a few inches or so of movement, but she stimulated my asshole at the same time as the elf thrust away hard at my cunt. The sexy dickgirl pounded my pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned. “I love your girl-cocks in me.”

“Cocks?” groaned the elf as she pumped away at my cunt.

“Don’t worry about it,” I whimpered, savoring that wonderful girl-cock burying into me. She pummeled me. “Oh, my god, that’s good. That’s so amazing. Yes, yes, just bury that dick in me.”

“I am!” she moaned, driving her clit-dick to the hilt in my twat while the dryad just fucked my asshole.

The dual frictions were incredible.

I loved having both their dicks thrusting into me. The elf pumped away with such bold strokes, drawing back her clit-dick until she almost slid out of me. Then she drove back deep into my cunt. The dryad just a few inches. Hardly moving. But it was enough to tease my asshole.

The twin delights melted in me. I shuddered, my back rubbing into the dryad’s soft boobs while the elf’s big tits rubbed into my round breasts. My nipples drank in the silkiness of my skin. My pussy clenched down on her cock and my bowels gripped the naughty Dryad.

Kali and Willow fucked me hard.

“Oh, my god, that’s so good,” I moaned. “Ooh, oh, just keep fucking me. Oh, Kali, you’re so amazing. Like a Willow’s hard woody. Just awesome.”

“You say strange things, Lady Virginia,” panted the futa-elf, her clit-dick burying into my cunt. “But your voice is so beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I groaned, my pussy drinking in the friction of her cock. I quivered, loving this so much. It was incredible. Just an amazing delight.

I groaned, my bowels clenching down on Willow’s clit-dick. I built and built towards my orgasm. The two futa-cocks reamed me. They felt so amazing in me. Just a wonderful delight. I whimpered, my holes drinking in the friction.

I shuddered, shocked that my own futa-dick wasn’t growing. Maybe because they were fucking me. I wasn’t getting sexually frustrated. I shuddered, enjoying this wonderful delight. Their dicks hurtled me closer and closer to cumming.

“Oh, my god, yes!” I moaned. “You are going to make me cum. I love your futa-dicks!”

“Dicks?” moaned the elf.

“Yes!” I squealed, ignoring her question, and came.

My pussy and asshole writhed around their futa-cocks. My bowels massaged the dryad’s woody, and my cunt the elf’s wonderful stave. The dryad buried into my anal sheath and erupted, spurting her cum into me.

“Gnila’s big cock!” gasped the elf, her ears twitching. She plunged to the hilt in me and erupted.

Her cum spurted over and over into my snatch. The pleasure rushed through me. Hot jizz pumped into both my holes as the waves of rapture washed over me. It was so incredible to experience their jizz flooding into my cunt and asshole.

My spasming pussy and writhing bowels milked them. I bucked through this incredible pleasure. My mind drowned in the rapture. This was just what I wanted and more. It was so amazing. I groaned, my head tossing back and forth.

“Oh, that’s so awesome!” I gasped as I floated to the pinnacle of rapture. “Ooh, I needed this so much.”

“I am glad to aid you,” the elf said. She ripped out of my dick and whirled around. “And now that you have been satiated, we must travel to the Spring of Maidenly Oozes, it is there that you will be purified—”

“—cumming on your dick!” Aria gasped as I fell and landed on my rump, no longer leaning against a tree and a dryad’s boobs.

My pussy and asshole brimmed with cum. Aria’s beaded braids tossed. She trembled, her futa-dick spurting cum that splashed against the side of the island counter, coating one of the cabinets. Brígida thrust to the hilt in our friend and gasped.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned. “Climaxing as a futa is incredible.”

“Yeah,” I panted, watching my friends shuttering through their bliss. I felt amazing. Just so satiated. I had a pussy full of spunk and cum.

“I can feel the pleasure coming from my cock and my pussy,” moaned Brígida. “Those dual delights are amazing.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my chest rising and falling. “I love it, too. Ooh, I had a great orgasm.”

“You did?” Brígida glanced at me. Then she noticed my spread open thighs. “Is that cum on your bush.”

“Futa-elf cum,” I said. “It worked. I popped on over.”

“Oh, my god!” Brígida yelled and then ripped out of Aria’s pussy. The nerdy futa whipped around so fast, pussy cream flew from the end of her girl-dick and splattered on my tits. She fell to her knees and dove for my cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.