Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Futa Priestess! Healing Magic Surprise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Futa Priestess! Healing Magic Surprise - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Lada Volkov

I felt energized as I marched out of the school building onto the field. The volleyball team was listening to Akane talk in the sandpit and my cheerleaders were waiting for me on the field. There were nine of them. Nine stunning beauties all looking so hot and sexy in their cheer outfits.

My new clit-dick throbbed, trapped beneath my pink pleated skirted hemmed in purple. My boobs jiggled in my shell top. I didn’t put on my bra. No, my boobs would be unrestrained from now on. I was strong enough to handle having my breasts bouncing and heaving as I cheered.

No sports bra for my Double D’s.

“You’re late,” said Suzan Strong. She had bleached-blonde hair, a recent dye job since her roots weren’t showing at all. “We were supposed to start five minutes ago, Lada.”

“You’re never late,” added Luana Pittaluga. The Italian beauty had a fierce face and her glossy mane of black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Short but feisty.

“Oui, oui,” Méline Renard said. The Quebecois brunette—yes, that was how prestigious our school was that girls from Canada came here to study—had a concerned look on her face. “Are you okay?”

“Is it your period?” asked Seo-Hyeon Moon. The Korean girl had a sympathetic look on her face, her hands rubbing at her belly.

“We’re all on the same cycle,” said Mackenzie Richardson. She had brassy hair.

“Yep.” Guadalupe Pinto nodded, a big smile dimpling her golden-brown skin. “So that’s not it.”

“She got laid,” said Ocean Westley. “She was getting fucked. Did you let one of those guys you like to pound on you onto the campus?”

“Wasn’t a guy?” I said and winked at her. My girls were awesome. Even shy Ejiro Okeshi.

“Gone dyke on us, huh?” Janette Porcher asked. She folded her arms beneath her big breasts. “Who’s the lucky girl.”

“Virginia Homewood,” I said. “Mmm, and she knows how to treat a girl right.”

“Virginia’s gay?” squeaked Ejiro. The Japanese girl blinked. “I didn’t know.”

“She going to give Ella a run on the muff-diving?” Suzan asked. “I heard she fucked Akane today.”

“And one of the teachers,” added Seo-Hyun.

I smiled. I knew which. But this wasn’t the time for gossip.

“Okay, girls.” I was feeling so energized with my throbbing dick. “Let’s get into line. We have drills to run. Move it! Move it!” I thrust my fingers into my lips and whistled at them.

They jumped at that and fell into line.

“Stretches! I want you leaning over. I want you limber!” I led them through the stretches, my clit-dick throbbing in my panties. I bent over, my big boobs heaving and my blonde hair bouncing around my face.

The others were bending and stretching and touching toes. They were all such sexy girls. I didn’t let any uggos on my cheer squad. We had to be hot. We might be an all-girls’ school, but that didn’t mean we wouldn’t be getting the crowd fired up at the games.

My pussy dripped juices, and cum. I was so full of Virginia’s futa-spunk. She had fucked me right before I came here. I blew her, took her in my ass, and then my pussy. That last one had done it. Given me a girl-cock.

Why? No idea.

Didn’t matter.

“Okay, okay,” I said. “Poses. I want to see you hitting your mark. Let’s go!” I clapped my hands. “Move it girls. Come on!”

They started doing the poses that I shouted at them. Thrusting arms into the air, kicking out their feet. It was simple stuff, the building blocks for actual routines. But we had to keep doing them over and over again, getting the muscle memory built up.

There was nothing like watching nine girls do a high kick and flash their bloomers at you. Of course, I had on my sexy panties with a futa-dick in them. My skirt flared up as I did it, but so far none of my girls had seen.

“You can do better than that!” I shouted as we did the splits next. I sank down doing mine. “I want your pussies kissing the grass!”

“God, you sound like a drill instructor today,” Suzan said.

“Oui,” Méline said. “So brusque and commanding.”

“Kinda turns me on,” Janette said.

“You like having a bossy woman order you around?” Mackenzie asked, her pussy kissing the grass.

“I don’t know.” Janette shrugged.

“And up!” I ordered, reversing the splits and popping up to my feet. “Move those cute asses, girls! That’s it. We have to be the fucking best. We got a game coming up. We gotta be ready to fight!”

“Fight?” Seo-Hyun blinked her slanted eyes. She looked over at Méline. “Did I hear that right?”

“I think so,” Méline said.

“F-fight, who?” Ejiro asked, hugging herself.

“The enemy!” I clapped my hands together. “You’re my warriors. My bees.” I thumped my chest where Queenie, our school’s queen bee mascot, soared. “We have the queen to defend. Queenie needs us to cheer our best, doesn’t she!”

“Defend?” Suzan asked.

“Warriors?” spluttered Ocean.

“Uhhh...” Mackenzie looked at me. “You feeling okay there, Lada.”

“I’m feeling fucking awesome!” I whooped. “I got fucked hard, and I’m ready to train hard. You are my bees! My sexy, hot, cheerleading bees! We’re going to kick some fucking ass while cheering. What do you say?”

“Yay!” Janette shouted. “I’m in!”

“Let’s do it,” Guadalupe said, a big smile on her lips. “We gotta cheer better than the skanks from Rainier Prep.”

“That’s right,” Ocean said. “With their ratty extensions. We’ll kick their asses.”

“YES!” the other girls shouted. Even Ejiro was nodding along.

“That’s right!” Fierce pride beat in my heart. “You’re my fucking warrior cuties! Now let’s practice the flying pyramid! I want Ejiro soaring through the air like a sexy and deadly bee coming to sting the enemy!”

My futa-cock throbbing, we all surged in to do just that. We were going to have the best cheer practice ever. I was so stoked about it. Just pumped for how awesome this was going to be. The girls began forming the base of the pyramid. Three levels high with our flyer on top. Took six girls to do. Ocean, Guadalupe, and I were there in front to catch Ejiro as she did a triple backflip on the way down.

And she looked fucking sexy doing it.


Saffron Homewood

I headed to a door that read: “Staff Only! No Students Unless Supervised.”

I ignored that and opened the door. My futa-cock throbbed, my mouth salty with the delight of sucking my clit-dick. I hummed as I hit the stairs and went up them slowly. I was in a hurry to see the drama club orgy that Ella wanted to have, my pussy dripping wet and my clit-dick throbbing, pinned to my stomach by my panties.

I was climbing stairs that would lead out to the walkway that accessed the stage lights. It would put me right above the meeting of the drama club. As I climbed, the sounds of voices grew louder and louder.

“Okay, okay,” I heard Myra Gutiérrez say. She was the head of the Drama Club. “We have a very special guest. Ella Savidge is here to teach about how to show passion while on stage. We’ve all practice kissing girls, but we’re talking about something more explicit.”

“Wait, you’re not talking about sex, right?” asked a nervous girl with a thick, Italian accent. That sounded like Giuliana Ferrara.

“That’s right,” said Myra. “We’re going to be learning how to do love-making scenes in front of others.”

“Is that something we should be doing in high school?” gasped another girl. Was that Anja Kistner? Maybe.

“Yes, it is,” Myra said. “We are here to perfect how to play all aspects of life, and sex is one of those. Now, who wants to volunteer to work with Ella on this?”

“Don’t all raise your hands at once,” Ella said. “Mmm, how about Kiku Ono.”

“Me?” squeaked the Japanese girl. We had a lot of Japanese girls who went to our school. Their fathers were big executives that had to come and work at the American subsidiaries of their companies. They enrolled their daughters in the best schools possible.

“Yes, you,” Ella purred.

I reached the top of the walkway and peered down. The girls of the drama club were sitting in a large circle on the stage, each on a pillow. They were red or purple or pink. Myra was standing up before hers while Ella stood in the center staring at Kiku. The Japanese girl slowly rose, wearing her school uniform like all the others.

It was identical to what I wore.

A gray, pleated skirt was draped over the thighs of every girl sitting or kneeling on their cushions. They had crisp, white blouses with red bow ties. No one had on their red cardigans, it was too warm for those.

They all looked so hot.

Kiku trembled before Ella. The bolder girl seized the Japanese cutie and yanked her in close. Ella cupped Kiku’s cheeks and planted a hot kiss on her. I smiled and slowly worked down my panties once more. I was going to have one naughty jerk off session.

Ella and Kiku kissed. The slender, Japanese girl whimpered into her lips. They were both so sexy looking. I could see their tongues flashing. I held my phone in my left hand, recording it all from above. Virginia and I would have some hot stuff to watch.

My pussy clenched while my futa-cock throbbed. It flopped out and bobbed before me. It twitched with my heartbeat as I watched Ella’s hands slide down from Kiku’s face and start undoing the Japanese girl’s bow tie.

“Mmm, you see the passion they are creating,” Myra said. She started pacing the outside of the circle. “They’re acting with such verisimilitude.”

“Yeah,” groaned Isidora Markov. “They look like they’re really kissing. I mean ... That tongue.”

“Mmm,” said Myra in complete agreement.

“Wow, is she going to strip her naked?” asked Anja Kistner.

“How else is Ella going to pretend to make love to her?” Myra shook her head. “You must be fearless as an actress. If it requires you to get naked, then you get naked.”

Kiku’s bow tie fluttered to the stage floor.

The girls were all fidgeting while I pumped my hand up and down my clit-dick.

“Look at them,” Myra said as Ella was unbuttoning the girl’s blouse. “Kiku is caught in the embrace of a gorgeous woman. A beauty. One who has descended like a goddess from above to claim our shy friend’s heart. Can you see it?”

“Yeah,” whimpered Manami Yamamoto. “Kiku looks so into it. Like she’s honored to be kissing Ella.”

“Wouldn’t you be honored to kiss a goddess?” Myra asked.

“Goddess?” I mouthed. Laying it on thick, huh?

Kiku’s blouse came off. She had a white bra that Ella was already unhooking before the girl’s top fluttered to the stage floor. With a flourish, Ella stepped back and ripped off the girl’s brassier with finesse. A skill she had obviously practiced.

Kiku’s small tits came into view. Little mounds as small as my own, though I had pink nipples and not brown ones. She trembled there, staring at Ella with awe and worship. If she was acting, she was doing a great job.

I didn’t think she was.

“The goddess has stripped Kiku to her waist,” Myra said. “What should Kiku do now?”

“Strip the goddess back,” moaned Evie Shelby. She squirmed beside Carolina Palmer. “Take that top off.”

“Yeah,” Carolina moaned.

Kiku’s hands shot up and started undoing Ella’s bow tie. The redhead spread her arms out and looked up. I froze, afraid she would see me, but the stage lights were shining down on her. I would be a shadow so long as I didn’t move.

I barely even stroked my cock.

Pleasure shot down my dick to my cunt. I didn’t whimper, though I wanted to. Ella stood like she was a goddess surrounded by her worshipers. Kiku was like a priest attending to her, stripping her goddess naked for some right.

I stroked the crown of my cock, savoring how sensitive it was. Pleasure rippled through me as I watched everything below unfold. Pussy cream trickled down my thighs. I wanted to cry out, but I was skilled enough not to.

The bow tie off, Kiku was stripping Ella’s blouse. She threw it open and then pulled it off. Ella’s large breasts were not contained in any bra. They thrust out before her, large and beautiful. Kiku didn’t even hesitate.

She buried her face in between Ella’s big boobs.

“See how she worships her goddess’s large breasts,” Myra said.

“Weren’t we ... practicing love-making on stage?” asked Rosabella Bates.

“Yeah,” Nevada Walters said. She was slowly nodding her head.

“And you can’t make love to a goddess?” asked Myra. “This is acting. We don’t have to confine ourselves to the real. We can pretend to be any character. Why, Ella could pretend to be a hermaphrodite goddess who needs to be worshiped by her loving followers.”

“Well, yeah,” said Jeannette Holt.

“Hermaphrodite?” Manami asked, staring at Kiku nuzzling between Ella’s large breasts.

They were gorgeous. Bigger than Lada’s. I would like to nuzzle into them.

“Futanari,” purred Myra. “A futa-goddess has come to us. Kiku, kneel and take down her skirt. Unveil our goddess’s prowess.”

“Oh, god, is she going to have a strap-on?” asked Giuliana with some eagerness. “Tell me she is.”

“The one she fucked Akane with before school?” asked Rosabella. “That sounded so naughty. Everyone’s talking about it.”

Kiku knelt before Ella. I stroked my cock faster, wanting to see the unveiling of the “goddess’s” cock. I rolled my eyes at that. Ella a goddess? Please.

She was hot, though.

Kiku unzipped the skirt and dragged it down. There, thrusting out of the top of Ella’s black panties, was her girl-cock. The one that was still glistening with Myra’s pussy cream. Kiku gasped in shock. The other girls were craning their necks. They were whispering, muttering. They could see the shaft, but none seemed to believe it could be real.

“No way.”

“Is that...?”

“Has to be a toy.”

Then Kiku yanked down the panties. The futa-dick fell out and bobbed before the Japanese girl’s face. She opened her mouth and, without hesitating, swallowed Ella’s girl-cock. My shaft throbbed in my hand. My cunt clenched. This was so hot to watch. Such an exciting sight.

I stroked my hand up and down my cock faster and faster. I groaned, my pussy clenching. Girl-cum ran down my leg. The hot trickle worked towards my thigh-highs stockings. I bit my lower lip as I watched the blowjob.

“That’s a real cock!” gasped Nevada. The brunette stood up, pointing. “Oh, my god, that’s a real dick thrusting from her pussy lips.

“Futanari,” breathed Manami. “She is futanari.”

Kiku just suckled. She bobbed her head, blowing that dick with passion. Ella’s big boobs heaved. Her red hair danced over her shoulders as the drama club watched on with such awe. I recorded it all, stroking my cock faster and faster. I would have such a mighty cum.

I had to be careful, though. No firing my jizz down on them. But did I want to bend over and suck my own dick again? That had been hot, but just how flexible could my body get? I felt I could do things that normal girls couldn’t.

I bent my cock. It was stiff and yet it didn’t hurt to bend it down so it thrust between my thighs. Then I shoved it upward so it plunged into my own pussy. I silently gasped as I shoved my cock into my pussy. I slid it into my cunt, my silky sheath squeezing about it.

The pressure in my ovaries exploded.

I fired my own cum into my pussy. I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out as spurt after spurt of my cum fired into my cunt. I flooded myself, my twat spasming around my own cock. I milked my erupting cock with my twat.

It was amazing.

Dual delights flooded through me. My cunt sent waves of rapture washing through my body and my dick fired explosive blasts of ecstasy that surged through my flesh. They both hurtled into my mind. They splashed over my thoughts.

It was incredible to enjoy.

Stars danced across my vision. I shuddered, my girl-cock erupting again and again. I pumped so much spunk into my snatch. I whimpered, savoring this delight. I was so dizzy from the excitement. I flooded myself.

“Kiku!” moaned Ella. “Drink your goddess’s futa-cum!”

I blinked and shuddered as Kiku gulped down Ella’s jizz. I could hear the noisy swallows. I shifted my weight, my dick thrust into my own cunt. I buzzed from the delight as I watched Ella’s tits heaving.

The other girls were watching on in awe. They were rubbing at themselves. Caressing their bodies. I licked my lips as I watched them start to undo the buttons of their blouses as Ella’s trembling stopped. She panted, shaking her head.

“That was wonderful, Kiku,” she purred. “Who wants to worship my futa-dick next?”

All the hands in the club shot up into the air.


Brígida Vasquez

She was shaking her head. “I can’t believe you almost missed our study date!”

“Well,” Virginia said, squirming. The blonde’s green eyes flashed me this puppy dog look. “I just had to talk to Lada. I had this very pressing need that I needed releasing.”

“Oh,” Aria said. “Yes, the trials that Lady Gnila gives us.”

“Uh...” I stared at my Black friend, her motherly face wincing. “Lady Gnila. Is that some sort of saint?”

“I thought that was Catholicism,” said Virginia. “I thought you weren’t Catholicism.

“I was just thinking of something I read,” said Aria.

“Read?” I gasped in delight. “Are you reading a light novel, Aria? Lady Gnila ... I don’t recall that name. But is she a goddess or something?”

“I don’t know where I heard the name,” Aria said, her voice strained.

“Don’t be embarrassed about reading a light novel. They’re getting so popular. I’m reading this great one called My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World. It’s not an Isekai, but it’s still awesome. I mean, it’s all about dueling worldviews and stories clashing together in contests of meta-fiction.”

“Did you understand anything she just said?” asked Virginia, looking past me to Aria.

Aria shook her head.

“You guys suck,” I groaned. “No one in my family likes Isekai, either. They all think Anime’s kiddie stuff. It sucks. If I was White, everyone would be into it.”

“I’m White, and I’m not into it,” Virginia said.

“You’re weird,” I said. “I mean ... You’re just not ... Well ... You should be into Anime. It’s awesome. You’d totality be down for some good high school slice of life stuff. Yeah, that would be your jam, Virginia.”

“Not Isekai?” I asked. “I mean, I wouldn’t be into seeing into another world where this elf is running around with big boobs and almost nothing on while she’s talking about saving the world from a Demon Lord. I suppose he must be some sort of devil.”

“Demon Lord is a generic term in Japanese for the bad guy,” I said. “Doesn’t even have to be male. The Japanese sometimes don’t make that gender distinction. Like in BERSERK, this rather graphic, but engrossing, Fantasy manga, there’s is a character called the Flower Storm Monarch, but they used to call her King Hanafubuki. The Japanese used the word for king or ruler. Now Dark Horse, the American publishers, thought that it was a male character because of that. But then when the characters finally reach this island, it turns out the character is female even though she’s a King. Not a Queen, like in Western cultures, but a Queen. Interesting, right?”

“Not really,” Virginia muttered. “But this Demon Lord must be some sort of monster.”

“Could be. Or it could be a handsome guy, something bishounen. There could be some hints of BL in it with an equally dashing male protagonist.” I let out a heavy sigh, my inner fujoshi coming out.

“Uhh ... BL?” Aria asked. “Do I want to know?”

“You’re too innocent, Aria,” I said, patting her on the shoulder. “Keep being that innocent flower and don’t learn about BL and yaoi, okay.”

“I don’t think I want to know, either,” muttered Virginia. “So, if this character was seeing into another world, would they go there?”

“Well, the world could invade here,” I said. “Reverse Isekai is popular, too, especially with the Demon Lord coming to this world. Like There’s a Demon Lord on the Floor, which is about a cute and adorable Demon Lord who looks like a little girl but she gets all big and busty and powerful when she eats the main character’s cooking. He’s the chef at a family-style Japanese restaurant. But you also have the best-selling series The Demon Lord is a Part Timer, too. It’s a big genre shift.”

“This is making my head ache?” groaned Virginia.

“Why the sudden interest?” asked Brígida. “I can lend you some more pure Isekai works like Sword Arts Online or ReZero. We’ll stay away from the ecchi stuff that’s just borderline erotica where the main character somehow stays a virgin despite a bevy of scantily clad women flinging themselves at them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.