Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 35: Futa Phoenix! Naughty Cure for the Heroine

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: Futa Phoenix! Naughty Cure for the Heroine - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Virginia Homewood

I had saved the one cloaked in shadows, just like the angels had asked of me.

And not only Ella Savidge, the poor girl tricked by the Demon Lord into thinking she was the futa-heroine destined to save the world, but her whole harem of abused students and teachers. They had all been horribly deceived by the servants of the Three Chaotic Goddesses.

Vixen, that cunt of a succubus that I had melted with my cum; Mayra, who turned out to be a futa-vampiress feeding on the pain and misery of the drama club; and Surexila, the dark elf futa-assassin turned sex slave. She was the only one now on our side.

Chipmunk, as my twin sister had named the assassin, hovered by me. She was agitated. I understood. The Demon Lord had my twin sister no thanks to Ella. The poor, confused, tricked girl had hand-delivered the futa I cared most about in the world.

I loved all my harem, but Saffron was special. My twin sister. We had shared a womb. We were as close as two people could be. I would fight for her. I would battle to save her. I would let nothing stand in my way.

I would come for the Demon Lord and make her pay for every daring to capture her. I just had to get there. And I needed Ella for that. All my women. It would have to be an all-out assault on the Demon Lord’s fortress.

Wherever that was.

Lada jogged up to me. My busty, blonde futa-cheerleader fell into a sultry stroll, her hips undulating with hot delight. The pleated strips of her bronzewood skirt swayed, flashing her pale thighs. Her large breasts nearly spilled out of her breastplate. She was a very busty and impressive futa.

“We found the other students and staff,” said Lada. “They were locked in the gym. They haven’t been fed or given anything to drink. Once they emptied the vending machines and what other supplies they had, they started getting thirsty. They nearly died, but the priestesses are getting it taken care of.”

“Good,” I said.

Chipmunk nodded. She still wore the fuzzy squirrel’s tell, attached to a butt plug shoved up her ass, that had inspired Saffron to give the sex slave the nickname. “I told you they would be there, Mistress Virginia.”

“We’re lucky that Mayra hadn’t gotten around to playing with them,” Lada said. “God, I liked that cunt. I can’t believe she was evil this whole time.”

“She tricked everyone,” I said, glancing at Ella as she talked with Akane and the members of the volleyball team. “Are they going to the armory to get gear?”

“Yeah, Akane’s describing it so Ella can see it,” Brígida said. My Hispanic futa-mage pushed up her glasses. “Ella’s about to cut open a hole. That starmetal sword of hers is quite handy.”

“Yeah.” There was something about it that made me squirm. “Her name is Ekana. That’s Akane backwards. And she felt like Akane to me when I held her.”

I studied Akane, the Japanese volleyball captain stood very close to Ella. They were lovers, so that wasn’t surprising, but there was something ... almost reverential about the Japanese girl’s posture. Like she wanted to fall to her knees and do some worshiping.

“What’s our next problem?” I asked.

“We need to scout the Demon Lord’s lair,” Kali said. Now a futa-elf-angel, she swooped down with wings wide and landed. “There are no enemies around us, but her fortress will be guarded by the most vicious of fiends.”

“Where is it located?” I asked.

“Mount Terror to the west.” She pointed in the direction opposite of the way I went.

I snorted. “Mount Terror? Really?”

“It is a dark and foreboding fortress. The land before it has been scorched for miles and miles. The woods burned in Itoyja’s fires. The rocks of the mountains are as sharp as Raatak’s knives and the trail as treacherous as Ammuch’s kiss.”

“Still,” I said. “Mount Terror sounds like what Saffron would name it.”

Lada snorted. “Yeah. And I bet the fortress is called Skull Castle or Skull Rock.”

“Skull Dungeon,” said Kali, shifting. “A place of unspeakable horrors. A pit from which the darkest fiends commit unspeakable rites of bloodlust and madness.”

“It’s an Isekai all right,” said Brígida. “Those sort of names are to be expected.”

“How far of a journey is it?” I asked.

“A week,” Kali said. “We should send scouts ahead of the main host.”

“Nope,” I said. “We’ll be there as soon as I need us to be there.” I rubbed at my temple. My head throbbed.

“Are you okay?” asked Brígida.

“I just need something for my headache,” I groaned.

Golden light flashed before me then there stood a woman with red skin. Her arms were wings of bright plumage. She had a cock that thrust out before her, as red as the rest of her, the tip dripping with a golden precum. Her clawed feet dug into the soil.

“W-where am I?” she chirped, her golden eyes dancing around. Her orange hair swayed as she looked right and left.

“A futa-phoenix,” gasped Kali.

“Oh, my,” Willow said in awe, darting over. “I’ve heard of them. They’re so rare. Their cum can cure anything. How did you make her appear?”

“I said the N-word,” I said. “And not the bad gamer one. Need. Like, I need Saffron at my side.”

Golden light burst around me. Then it sputtered. It crashed back into me. My mind burst with agony. I collapsed on my back, the world spinning around me.


Aria Dennell

I was waddling towards the group when the strange winged woman appeared out of the fire. I rubbed at my pregnant belly, just days away from delivering Virginia’s first daughter. I knew this special child wouldn’t be the last.

“Like, I need Saffron at my side.”

Golden power surged from Virginia then crashed back into her. I gasped in alarm as my futa-wife collapsed. She spasmed on the ground, blood spilling from her nose. The winged woman chirped in alarm while the others fell to their knees.

“Out of the way,” I gasped, hurrying forward as fast as I could with my swollen belly.

“Aria!” Brígida gasped. “She just ... Her power recoiled upon her. Help her.”

“If her power did this...” I closed my eyes and thought. “Ivara, Goddess of the Sun and Mistress of Knowledge, I beseech you to fill my mind with the Golden Power. Explain to me how it works and what it does!”

The sunlight glowed bright. The rays shining on my face illuminated my mind. I gasped as knowledge poured into me.

The Golden Power is the very Power of Creation. The personification of the Womb where life is created. It responds to the needs of the wielder, granting her whatever she desires so long as her will is stronger than the opposing will. Virginia has a strong one, but the Demon Lord has Saffron chained. By wishing Saffron back to her side, her power could not overcome it and did recoil. She is in need of a rejuvenation. She will need to drink the cum of a futa-phoenix, but they are rare creatures. Only three exist, and all dwell in distant lands. You will not find one in time. But if you can, you need to take the seed into your pussy then administer it to her mouth. Sit upon her face and let it pour out of you.

“We need a futa-phoenix,” I groaned.

“She’s one!” Willow said. “Her cum can cure anything. Virginia had a headache and ... well...”

“Poofed her here,” said Lada. “I guess that’s lucky for us. So, she needs to jizz on Virginia.”

“She needs a pussy to mix her cum in,” I said.

“One that carries new life,” said the futa-phoenix. “You, with skin burned by the sun, I must mate with you to help your friend. I do not know how I came here, but I will give her my futa-elixir.”

“Thank you,” I said and fell on my hands and knees. My cock dangled beneath me, my swollen boobs and belly swaying.

Virginia’s spasms slowed and stopped. She appeared just unconscious. I was so relieved. My cock throbbed as the futa-phoenix moved behind me. She wrapped her feathered wings around my pregnant belly. The feel of her pinions sent a ticklish delight through me.

A smile spread on my lips as she placed her cock at the entrance to my cunt. I shivered with impending delight, so ready to have that big dick fuck into me to save my futa-wife. I glanced at Virginia, her gorgeous face framed by her blonde hair.

The futa-phoenix chirped her delight and thrust.

I gasped as she plowed into my pregnant pussy. Her thick cock speared into me. My pussy clenched down on her shaft while her feathered wings rubbed at my pregnant belly. My milk-heavy tits swayed beneath me.

“Yes!” I groaned. “Oh, the Seven Harmonious Goddesses, that is a delight. Oh, what is your name? I’m Aria!”

“Shalandria!” the futa-phoenix chirped. “Aria, what a beautiful name. A song to be sung. A passion to be unleashed. Yes, yes, your pussy brims with life. We shall make a potent elixir.”

I squeezed my cunt down on her futa-dick as she drew back. This wicked heat shot through me. My face contorted with the delight of it. I groaned as she thrust back into me. She buried to the hilt in my cunt with that big dick.

I shuddered, clenching down on her cock as she pumped away at me. The futa-phoenix ran her feathered wings up and down my pregnant belly then brushed my breasts. They quivered with the movement, my nipples throbbing.

“Stimulate her!” moaned the futa-phoenix. “Help her achieve her orgasm.”

“Fuck, yeah, Shalandria,” Lada moaned, her futa-dick poking through the pleated strips of her armor. She dropped to her knees and thrust her girl-cock at my mouth. That ivory shaft aimed at my lips.

“She meant to give her pleasure, not receive it,” Brígida huffed as I opened my mouth and swallowed the White futas dick.

“Oh, but sucking a cock will be hotter for her,” Lada moaned as she thrust away. “Getting spit-roasted by two futas is always hot.”

“Yes!” Willow squealed. “And this will help.”

She ducked her head down and latched onto my dangling futa-dick. Pussy cream running down my shaft, she latched on and nursed with such passion. I groaned at the feel of her mouth. I loved the way she swirled her tongue around my crown. The pleasure shot up to my pregnant twat being reamed by the futa-phoenix’s big dick.

“Mmm, and this will help, too,” Brígida said. She lay on her back and slid her head beneath my left breast. The Hispanic cutie’s face nuzzled into my boob. Her lips found my nipple. She suckled.

My milk squirted into her mouth.

I squealed around Lada’s dick in my mouth. I nursed hard on her, my cheeks hollowing with the delight of loving her. My cock and left nipple both bust with pleasure that shot down to my cunt being so thoroughly stirred up by the futa-phoenix’s girl-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she sang. “That’s it. Help her cum. She’ll work out all that jizz in my ovaries.”

“Mmm, I bet it’s yummy,” groaned Tamera. My naughty priestess and roommate went for my other nipple. She latched on and nursed.

Both my nubs squirted milk into hungry futas’ mouths. I shuddered, feeding Brígida’s and Tamera’s hungers. The pleasure shot down to my cunt. My pussy squeezed tight around that hard phoenix-dick thrusting into me. My belly quivered.

Shalandria’s wings swept over my body. They caressed me. It was such a delight to have her stroking me like that. I savored every moment of her touch on me I rocked back into her thrusts, my cunt melting from the force of her strokes.

Pussy cream flowed down my cock to Willow’s hungry mouth. She suckled on me with such passion. She nursed with all this force. It was intense to enjoy. Her tongue was so sweet. The futa-dryad knew how to give me such bliss.

The cock in my mouth thrust faster and faster. Lada pounded me, her salty precum spilling over my mouth. It was so hot being spit-roasted and having two other futas nursing from my breasts. They drank my motherly milk.

My orgasm built faster and faster.

My cunt clamped down on that hard cock plunging away at me. I loved every one of those strokes burying into me. I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring my cunt around that big, thick cock. Drool spilled down my chin. I suckled with such passion.

“Oh, that pussy!” moaned Shalandria. “There is nothing like fucking a futa on the verge of her labor. Such fertile life brims in you, sweet Aria.”

It did. Virginia’s daughter grew in me.

“Fuck, you’re sucking so hard,” Lada said, her tart aroma filling my nose. I loved how the straps of her armor rustled as she pumped away at me.

My milk flowed. My dick throbbed in Willow’s mouth. The naughty sounds of suckling filled the air. I slurped on one cock as Willow worshiped mine. Brígida and Tamera both loved my nipples. Everything built inside of me, driving me to this moment of eruption.

Shalandria rammed her girl-cock deep into my cunt. My pussy clamped down hard on her dick. The pleasure shot down to my futa-shaft held in Willow’s mouth. I nursed with so much passion on Lada’s throbbing rod. Milk gushed from my nipples.

It was all so much. I whimpered. Shuddered.

Exploded.

My pussy writhed around the futa-phoenix’s big dick. She sang out her delight as she pumped away at my convulsing cunt. Hot futa-cum pumped into Willow’s mouth. The dryad drank down my passion. She gulped down it all as I trembled through such wondrous bliss.

It was outstanding to experience such rapture. I whimpered, my mind melting from the delight rushing through me. My pussy convulsed and writhed around the cock thrusting into me. Lada moaned, her armor’s skirt rustling.

“Fuck!” she gasped.

Hot cum fired into my mouth.

I gulped down that salty load as Willow drank mine. Shalandria pumped her girl-cock in and out of my spasming depths. The phoenix-dick churned me up. I whimpered, guzzling down that lovely futa-cum. I savored every drop of it.

“So good,” sang the futa-phoenix as she buried to the hilt in me. “It is so amazing. Yes!”

Her futa-cum erupted into my cunt. I quivered at the rejuvenating warmth that rushed through me. Fire burst from her wings caressing my pregnant belly. They burned but didn’t hurt me. The flames danced around my trembling body.

“Holy shit!” gasped Lada as she kept pumping my mouth full of cum.

My orgasm burst through me a second time. More pleasure shot through me. More bliss that rushed through my body. I groaned, savoring every moment of my cunt rippling around that dick. It was wicked. I trembled, savoring every last moment of this bliss. My mind melted from it.

My cunt milked her girl-cock. I drained her dick of all that jizz. I trembled, my cunt fool of cum. The jizz that would save Virginia. Her golden power was amazing. I swallowed the last of Lada’s cum while Willow swallowed more of mine.

“It is mixed!” the phoenix cried. Then she exploded into flames. One moment, her cock was in me, then she was gone.

I ripped my mouth off Lada’s dick and crawled towards Virginia.


Virginia Homewood

Something rich and salty and sweet poured into my mouth. I shuddered at how wondrous that jizz was. It was rejuvenating. Restorative. My eyes opened to stare at the chocolate ass of Aria. Her furred muff tickled my mouth.

Cum—delicious and wondrous futa-cum—poured out of her pussy. I gulped it down. I loved every drop of it that flowed into my body. I grabbed her stomach. I stroked her belly, so glad that I could touch her like this.

I felt the swell of the life we had made. The mix of this sweet priestess and myself. I shuddered, my dick throbbing with delight. I suckled on her cunt, working out all that wondrous jizz from her. I shuddered, seeing Chipmunk staring down at me with such relief on her midnight-black face.

“Mmm, what happened?” I groaned. “I said I need—”

“DON’T SAY SAFFRON!”

A half-dozen futas shouted at once. I winced at the intensity of their passion. More of the salty and sweet cum banished away from the pain in my ears. I shuddered, savoring that delight. My tongue flicked through Aria’s folds.

“Your power can’t bring Saffron to us,” said Aria. “She’s being held by something with more will than you. The Demon Lord. Your power recoiled back. Luckily, you summoned the futa-phoenix and we were able to mix up this cum elixir you’re enjoying.”

“I see,” I said. “Mmm, and it is tasty. And so is your pussy.”

“Ella and the volleyball club are back,” Lada shouted.

I shuddered. “So that’s it.” I rubbed at Aria’s stomach. “We’re ready to go save Saffron and take down the Demon Lord. I mean, this is it. We go for it.”

“We have a long walk ahead of us,” said Lada. “But we still have half a day to make some progress.”

“Nope,” I said. “Aria, I need you to get off of me.”

Golden light engulfed her. She gasped, appearing a few feet away still kneeling over nothing. I licked my lips. I really had to be careful how I said that word. My soul just responded. And it was growing easier and easier to use.

I rose to my feet and looked around at my harem. Ella’s harem approached, too. The futa-teachers no longer looked at us afraid. They were naked, not clothed in that horrible demonsilk. They were lovely. All futa-mages ready for the assault.

“We need a scout,” said Lada. “I think you want to teleport us all there, but we can’t just do it. Let me and Kali go. Wish us nearby then back in a half-hour.”

I nodded, even as fear for them swelled. I didn’t want them to go and get hurt for her. I wanted to take all the risks for myself. But this was exactly what the angels were warning me about. I couldn’t do this. I had to be above it. I had to be greater than myself.

I had to live. And they wanted to live, too. We were all fighting together. All of us were heroines in our own way. And that should be respected. It was arrogant to think I could do this all by myself. Just the height of hubris.

“Be safe,” I told Lada and Kali. “Come back to me.”

I threw my arms around them both and, with lips sticky with pussy cream and futa-phoenix cum, I kissed them. Our mouths melted together. Our lips and tongues danced. It was such a wonderful thrill to enjoy their lips on mine.

We kissed with such passion. Our tongues dove into each other. It was hot to dance about. For us to make out with such fervor. I hugged them both. Kali’s wings fluttering and flapping. I savored the feel of them against me.

Then they broke it and said, “Ella, we’re ready!”

“Yes, we are,” Ella said. “I’m going with you. And don’t even start, Virginia. My sword’s the one taking them there. I have to be on sight to get them out if something goes wrong.”

I drew in a steeling breath. “You’re right. Go.”

Ella stepped flashed her sword and swirled around the pair. In moments, they all fell through the ground and were gone, the grass restored. I bit my lip, staring at that torn piece of ground, my hands growing sweaty with nerves.

Mrs. Webb, my first-period math teacher, strolled over to me. She had a lovely smile on her face as her big breasts jiggled. She still had her glasses on but nothing else. Those tits of hers were huge while her girl-dick thrust out of her brown bush towards me with such girth to it.

“You don’t have on your wedding ring,” I said, glancing at her finger.

She shrugged. “Marriage was overrated. It frankly was such a dull bore. When Ella revealed her futa-cock to me, I didn’t hesitate to throw myself into the affair, and now that I’m a futa full-time, well, why go back?”

I smiled at her, some of the tension relaxing from my heart. “And you look weird with your brown hair down and not up in the bun. More relaxed and sultry. Not so uptight.”

She laughed. “Well, I’m having fun and we’re not at school, are we.”

“Look behind you, Mrs. Webb, we are totally at school.”

“Fair point.” Her big teacher-cock throbbed before her.

“So,” I said, “what are you up to? What do you want from me?”

“Why, the chance to fuck one of my sexy students. Ella gave me a taste for fucking my students, you know.” She arched an eyebrow. “We have some time to kill, and you can’t spend it worrying your pretty, little head off.”

I smiled. “You know, I thought about us doing it after Saffron watched you and Ella in the teacher’s lounge before this went all crazy. She was hiding in there, eager to spy on you and tell me all about it.”

“That little bitch,” Mrs. Webb said with amusement. “She would, wouldn’t she.”

“Mmm.” I smiled for a moment before the pain of Saffron’s fate stole it from me. I sighed and said, “You wanted to distract me because I could really use it right now.”

“I bet you do,” she said and fell to her knees. She grabbed my big dick with her right hand and lifted it. She ducked her head down and pressed up between my thighs. I groaned as she nuzzled into my bush and kissed my pussy.

I gasped as she did that. This wicked heat surged through me. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of her licking and lapping at my folds. My body trembled from the rapture. Then I bucked and groaned, savoring the delight of her tongue.

She fisted my cock, running her hand up and down my futa-dick. I gasped every time she massaged the spongy tip. Pleasure shot through me. My cunt clenched as her tongue stroked over my pussy folds, licking up my cream.

“Oh, my,” Mrs. Bean said, sauntering up. The black-haired teacher had a huge grin on her face. I loved the sight of my English teacher. I had her second period. “Mmm, you have such a cute ass, you know that, Virginia.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.