Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 33: Futa Heroine! Two Righteous Beauties Clash

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: Futa Heroine! Two Righteous Beauties Clash - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Aria Dennell

“What did you just say?” Lada demanded of Chipmunk. “A starmetal sword.”

“Yes, yes, they’re rare,” said Kali. She had angelic wings now that hugged her body. That was very interesting. I rubbed at my pregnant belly. “Only the noblest of warriors can have them.”

“And Ella has one?” asked Lada. “Do you know anything about this, Akane.”

“I do,” said Akane. “Ella was planning on being worthy to receive one. She is a noble and virtuous woman. She wasn’t ... wearing the bloodiron like my girls were. It didn’t drive her insane.”

“So she’s trying to kill Virginia right now?” Brígida demanded, her glasses sinking down her nose.

“Yes,” Kali said.

A gasp cried out from the harem. Willow trembled then hugged me. She pressed her large breasts into my side, her pale hand resting on the swell of my pregnant belly. I put my arm around her, rocking her. This was terrible.

“How do we get to her!” Lada demanded. Her boobs bounced as she looked around. Then she found a sheathed sword and drew it.

“I don’t know.” The elven angel hugged herself with her white-feathered wings. “A starmetal blade can transport someone to other places. She has brought Lady Virginia to another place. But our heroine has the Golden Power. The angels were satiated with her.”

“That’s not good enough,” Lada hissed. “We have to be there for her. We’re her harem. We’re here for a reason. It’s not to just be sidelined at the last minute.”

“She’s right,” said Brígida. “There has to be a way. Aria.”

I swallowed. “I would need to pray to the Seven Harmonious Goddesses. I would have to be powered. I would need cum. The cum of those closest to Lady Virginia. Lada, Brígida, Kali, and Willow.”

“You can have it,” Willow said, her voice tight.

“I will need it all at once,” I added. “I will have to satiate all four of your cocks at the same time.”

“But you only have three holes,” Tamera said. She was the first futa-priestess I made, my roommate back in the real world.”

“I have already been shone,” said Aria. “Two futas, tribbing their pussies together, can let me impale my cunt on them. Then I take a third in my asshole and the fourth in my mouth.”

“That’s a lot of cock,” Brígida said. She glanced at my belly. “Can you take it?”

“I can,” I said, lifting my chin. “For Lady Virginia, I can work miracles.”

“We’re going to need it,” Lada said and sank to the floor. “Come trib that pussy against mine, Brígida.”

“May I have your asshole, Priestess?” Willow asked, her futa-dick hardening against my thigh.

“Of course,” I told her, smiling. “I would love that very much. And Noble Kali, if you would honor me with your futa-cum.”

“Of course, Priestess,” The angelic elf said, her cock twitching.

“Let’s go,” Lada said as Brígida scissored their legs together. “Get that pussy against me. We have to get our cocks pressed tight.”

“Mmm, I’m ready for this,” Brígida said, her small breasts quivering.

I moved to them, pulling away from Willow. My heavy breasts swayed back and forth. We had to do this right. As much as I was afraid for Lady Virginia, I knew my futa-wife was a remarkable woman. She would not fall so quickly.

I straddled Brígida and Lada, facing the Hispanic futa-mage. Kali and Willow helped me lower myself to my knees. Everything was so awkward being this pregnant. My bush rubbed into the tips for their futa-dicks.

They both shuddered, staring up at me with such lust in their eyes. I smiled at them as I lowered myself. Their futa-cocks nuzzled through my bush and kissed my pregnant pussy. I smiled at Brígida, my heavy stomach making this even easier.

I groaned as my cuntlips spread and spread over their cocks. The harem watched on, Akane and Chipmunk standing by each other, my priestesses all around Tamera. I groaned, the pleasure racing through me.

Brígida grabbed my futa-dick. She stroked me as my pussy engulfed those two wondrous futa-cocks. Inch after inch of my pussy sank down their girl-shafts. They both groaned as I worked myself down them.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Oh, my wondrous Goddesses, this is a pleasure that I am grateful for.”

“Fuck, that’s tight,” groaned Lada. “Mmm, I am twitching against you, Brígida.”

“Yep,” Brígida purred, her hand fisting my clit-dick. “Oooh, that is nice. Real nice. I could have a wonderful orgasm like this.”

“That is the hope,” I moaned and winked at her. I clenched my cunt down on their futa-dicks. “Now, I am going to ride you. Just work my pussy up and down your clit-dicks.”

“And I am going to love your asshole, Priestess,” Willow moaned and moved behind me. The futa-dryad’s throbbing clit-dick rubbed down my back. I shuddered at the streak of precum she left down my spine until she got to my butt-crack.

Then she vanished inside of it.

I clenched my pussy down on Lada’s and Brígida’s futa-dicks as Willow’s dryad-cock reached my asshole. She pressed against my backdoor. My big boobs quivered as I loved her pushing against my anal ring. Her precum soaked my naughty asshole.

My flesh widened for her. I shuddered as the third cock entered me. I groaned, my back arching at the wondrous sensation. The velvety heat melted to my cunt double-stuffed with dicks. Lada moaned as Willow hugged me from behind, her big boobs piling into my back.

“Fuck, I can feel her dick sliding into your bowels, Aria,” groaned Lada.

“And you are getting so much tighter,” moaned Brígida. “This is amazing.”

“It is,” I moaned then smiled as Kali stepped before me. “Lady Elf, I am eager to suck on your angelic cock.”

“I am eager to be blown by you,” she purred and thrust her dick at my mouth.

I closed my eyes and let that wondrous dick slipped past my lips. I closed my eyes and groaned at how good this was to have so many futa-cocks in me. I suckled on Kali. I nursed on her with such passion, my cheeks hollowing.

I flexed my thighs and slid my pussy up their girl-dicks. I clenched about them, loving the feeling of my pussy sliding up and up their cocks. It was wondrous to enjoy this delight. I groaned around the dick in my mouth. I loved that big cock in me.

Willow drew back her cock, too. I had the delight of slamming down two thick futa-rods while a clit-dick plunged into my bowels. A shudder ran through me and shot up my shaft held in Brígida’s stroking hand. Pleasure swept through me.

I groaned in delight.

My pregnant belly and big boobs heaved as I rode Lada and Brígida. I worked my cunt up and down their wondrous dicks. Willow moaned, her boobs rubbing into my back as she pounded my asshole with her dryad-dick.

“Oh, this is so amazing, Priestess,” Willow moaned and grabbed my boobs.

I could only moan around the elf’s cock, savoring her cinnamon-flavored precum.

“Oh, yes, yes, this is delicious,” the angel moaned, her big tits bouncing above my head as she fucked my mouth. “Just suckle on my cock. Nurse on me with hunger. You’re going to get all that wondrous cum in my ovaries. I wanted it. I hungered for it more than anything.

I bobbed my head, sliding my mouth up and down that clit-dick. It was a perfect futa-dick. Just wondrous to enjoy. I groaned, bobbing my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, nursing with such passion on this futa-dick.

I slammed my cunt down their futa-dicks. I worked my cunt up and down them. I reveled in this passion. I would have such a big climax. An amazing rapture. It would be just spectacular. I shuddered, rising towards my rapture.

“Fuck, Aria,” moaned Lada. “Work that pussy up and down our cocks.”

“Yes, mamacita,” gasped Brígida. “That cunt is amazing. I am going to cum so hard. Just explode with rapture.”

I whimpered around the dick in my mouth. Drool ran down my chin as I bobbed my head. I came closer and closer to cumming. My eyes squeezed shut. I loved this dick in my mouth. I nursed on her with such force.

My pussy melted around the cocks I rode. I massaged those big dicks with my pussy. Willow moaned, her hands squeezing my tits as she pumped away at my asshole. She fucked my bowels so hard. She was so good at that.

“That’s so good,” Kali moaned, her dick throbbing in my mouth.

“Priestess,” Willow gasped, hammering my bowels.

I was so close to cumming. I hurtled closer and closer to that wondrous moment. I was so eager for it. I wiggled my hips from side to side, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. I would have a huge orgasm.

I would have the power to cast a ritual of such strength. I would find Lady Virginia.

I slammed down both those futa-dicks as Willow buried her cock into my asshole. I squealed around the dick in my asshole as my orgasm burst through me. My cum erupted, shooting out of my shaft held in Brígida’s stroking hand.

My jizz spurted over her body. I splashed her small boobs with my cum. Her mouth. I heard her smacking her lips in delight as I groaned around that wondrous elf-cock in my mouth. Kali flapped her angel wings, her big boobs bouncing over my head.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Kali moaned.

My pussy rippled and writhed around Brígida’s and Lada’s wonderful futa-dicks.

“That’s it!” Lada gasped as Brígida moaned, “Oh, yes, yes, that’s wonderful!”

They both flooded me. They fired their girl-cum into my pregnant twat. They pumped their spunk into me. It was incredible feeling their cum firing into my spasming pussy as I unloaded my girl-jizz on Brígida’s boobs.

“Oh, noble Priestess!” gasped Willow.

Her cum fired into my bowels. She basted me with spurt after spurt of her spunk. She coated me with all that delight. I loved it. I savored it pumping into me over and over as my pussy milked the two futa-dicks flooding my twat.

Stars burst across my vision. Kali flapped her wings hard. Her boobs bounced. “Oh, my noble Priestess! I love you!”

Cinnamon-and-salty cum pumped into my mouth. I groaned, gulping down the heavenly seed. I swallowed it with hunger, the jizz flowing down to my belly. Four futas all flooded my three holes. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of bliss surged through me.

My mind drowned as my pregnant belly heaved. The futas all gasped and groaned and purred out their delight as they basted me in jizz. They soaked me in all their cum. It was wondrous to be so thoroughly drenched by them all.

I shuddered, my heart beating so wildly in my chest. My mind drowned in the bliss and rapture. I had this connection with Lady Virginia. I could find her with it. I could search the world for her. I rubbed at my belly.

Kali pumped the last of her cum into my mouth. I gulped it down and threw my head up. “Oh, Seven Harmonious Goddesses, I pray to you all! Help me find our futa-wife. Feel our connection to Lady Virginia, the Futa-Heroine. Eenoy, our pussies ache for her clit-dick. Gnila, our cocks throb for her pussy. And Natsi, our breasts quiver for her touch. We crave her seed, great Jeeba, and wish to fertilize her egg, wondrous Adna. Shine your light upon her, Ivara, and cast back the darkness that hides her, Taari.”

Silver light burst from me. I shuddered and witnessed a place of darkness. A void in the world. It was beyond the reach of the Goddesses. It was outside of this reality and ours. It was a pocket hidden from all. We could see it. Witness it.

And could do nothing for Lady Virginia as she faced off with Ella in that empty place.


Saffron Homewood

“So, this is my future,” I said, staring glumly around. “I get to be bitter.”

“You get to be alone,” Demon Lord Me said. “Our twin sister, our other half, is taken from us. She died because of our stupidity. We just had to play games. Had to tempt fate, but the last Demon Lord ... She had no patience for it.”

“Last Demon Lord?” I asked. “God, there are others.”

“There are,” my evil, future self said. “It was some whiny demon. You know, ‘I’m all brooding and evil and misunderstood. Boo hoo hoo. Ella ate it up and became her champion. We got dragged into this world, and it went badly. It went real bad. Virginia died and left us all alone here. Bitter. Scarred by what happened. Wanting to change it. I wouldn’t accept it.”

“Right, right, ‘Fuck fate, I’m going to ave my sister because I love her,’” I said, wincing. “God, that sounds like something I would do. Probably while listening to Puddle of Mud or something tacky like that.”

One of the three dark goddesses snorted in laughter. “Pretty much. It was rather annoying.”

“I wouldn’t be content,” evil me said. “I would change things. This wasn’t how it would end. I would have my Virginia back. I would hold her in my arms, love her, fuck her. I would never let her go. She would be mine. Like we were meant to be. It is our destiny to be together.” She leaned forward, madness and pain in her eyes. “And I fucked it up! I killed her. We Saffron. We killed her!”

“So we took up the power of the Demon Lord and vowed to stop her,” I said, sighing. “We figured out the secret of the time table and all that bullshit, and what, decided to play the part of the Demon Lord Take 2.”

“After we killed her,” said one of the Goddesses. “It was easy striking her when she was weak.”

“She didn’t understand,” said another. “She bleated to her three dark goddesses, but we had already killed them, too. We became them.”

“Simple, really,” said the last one. “Damn, my plan was brilliant, mamacita. You would have loved it. No, way, you did, Saffron.”

I swallowed. “Mamacita?” I stared at them. “Don’t tell me the three evil goddesses are Lada, Aria, and Brígida.”

“Of course,” Saffron said. “You think they weren’t crushed by our sister’s death. That it didn’t tear them up when they watched her die.”

“I almost killed you,” Lada said. She stepped out wearing armor made entirely of bloodiron. Her eyes wild. Her blonde hair streaked with matted red. “I was so furious. I would have struck you down, but you talked fast.”

“Said we could bring her back,” Aria said. She came out dressed like a stripper. I mean, thigh-high boots, leather thong, a bra that lifted her ebony breasts into a pair of jiggling mounds. She was gorgeous, her eyes almost hypnotic.

Fire blazed around Brígida. It clothed her body. She didn’t have on her glasses, her eyes burning as bright as her body.

“Wow,” I said. “Just ... Wow. How fucked up are we that this is how we grieve for Virginia. We try to destroy the world. We twist our classmates into monsters. Make our teachers try to kill us. I mean, you almost did kill us a few times.”

“Just playing the part,” said Saffron. “You see, Virginia spared Ella last time. That was ultimately her mistake. This time ... This time, I’ve made sure that won’t happen. She’ll kill Ella, and her heart will break.”

“She’ll drown in sadness,” said Lada. “Our sweet Virginia isn’t a killer.”

“She’s so sweet,” Aria groaned, her hand shoving down her panties and rubbing at her pussy. “So innocent. She’ll break beneath the guilt.”

“When she comes here, she’ll need comfort.” My evil future self leaned back. “She’ll need me to whisper in her ear. To tell her that it’s okay.”

“That it’s all right to burn the world,” groaned Brígida. Her fire burned hotter.

“To leave it drenched in blood,” cooed Lada. Her smile twisted with madness.

“To betray all those who thought she was their savior,” purred Aria. “Because she is no savior. Not after she’s killed Ella.”

“And why would she kill Ella?” I asked, this sickness twisting in my guts. How could the future me want to hurt Virginia? To twist her and break her.

“Simple,” said Super Evil Bitchy Me. “The only way she’s escaping Ella is to take the blade from her. And she can only do that by killing her.” A smile spread on cunty me’s lips. “And she’ll do it because I have you. Her heart. Her soul. The one she cares about more than any other.”

Saffron leaned back into the shadows of her throne and laughed. Her madness reverberated through the halls. The other three joined her, cackling like a bunch of demonic hens.

I slammed my fist down on the ground. “Why would you want to rip out her heart? Tell me!” I bolted to my feet, the chains rattling. “Why the fuck would you want to hurt her. To make her cry. To drive her mad.”

“Simple,” the nasty version of me said, “because I hate her. I despise her. As much as I love her, I want to rend her flesh. I want to hear her howl. I have spent a thousand years with my heart bleeding. I have drowned in guilt and sorrow and despair. She deserves to suffer with me. She deserves to feel the same agony that I have.

“She deserves to wallow in the filth and shadows. When I am done with her, she’ll be the Dark One that will butcher this world and ours. She’ll be Death! She’ll gallop across every universe, spreading misery and suffering.”

“Goddamn, that’s metal,” I muttered. “How the fuck am I this twisted and disgusting? How did I become like you?”

Saffron smiled. “Because you killed your soulmate, Saffron. That’s how. I’d suggest you try it, but I don’t want anything to happen to my precious twin. Not after I went through all this fucking effort to go through time.”

“But don’t worry,” Aria said. She moved to me, her fingers working in and out of her pussy. “I’ll be sure to kill you in front of her. That will really drive her to us. I mean, if you watching Virginia died made you into that cunt on the throne, imagine what the reverse will do.”

“I can’t wait,” that vicious and foul version of me said. “It’ll be glorious. She’ll love me and hate me and fuck the everlasting shit out of me.”

“Christ, that is dark,” I said. “I mean ... Super dark. I think I need to get into therapy or something if I ended up as such a pathetic creature as you.”

Evil Me nodded. “Yes, yes, I already know. I have lived with this far, far longer than you can imagine. I am you, so I know just how disgusting I am, and...”

“You don’t give two fairy farts,” I said, sighing. “Great. And, let me guess, these are Saffron-proof chains.”

“Please, feel free to see if I missed anything. I’ll just fuck my cock in and out of my pussy and watch. I enjoy watching.”

Lada gave a wicked giggle that curdled my blood. I didn’t want to know what sort of sick shit Evil Me was into. I felt along my neck. I had to try. It would be just like me to lie and claim they were Saffron-proof in the hopes that I would give up.

Only she would know that, so she wanted me to waste my time trying to get free of the chains.

And she would know that I know that, so she would want me not to get out. Which meant she knew that I would know that she would know that I would know and ... My brain was about to explode. I rubbed at my ears, half-expecting steam to come out.

“What is she doing?” Brígida asked.

“Her mind just melted as she realized that we think the same, so she doesn’t know if I want her to try to escape or to not try to escape. She’s fallen in the, ‘She knows that I know that she knows that I know,’ trap. Now she’s going to try to think outside of the box.”

“You know, this is really unfair that you’re me,” I said and crawled to her. She jammed her own cock into her pussy. “Why don’t I just suck your dick. I’ve always wanted to suck my own cock. I mean, I saw Chipmunk do it.”

Evil Me smiled. “I never did make a dark elf assassin my bitch. I mean, you dominated her. I was impressed. You truly are me. You got her to surrender when she had the upper hand and could have murdered you all. I really thought that the attack would work. That most of you would die. Virginia would have been out of her mind with grief, but...”

“So, can I suck your cock?” I asked. “You can suck mine. It’ll be fun.”

Evil Me laughed. “Oh, Saffron, what would it serve us to bite each others’ dicks in half.”

“That’s not what I was thinking. I mean, we could have some nice cums together. Besides, it would be dumb for me to do it while we were sixty-nining. I don’t want my cock bit off.”

“Well, why don’t you let me suck your dick then,” Evil Me said. “Then you can still say you’ve sucked your own dick.”

“But it’s not the same,” I moaned. “See, sixty-nine. It’s like the nuclear deterrent. You know, neither of us can bite the others’ dick off without instant reprisal. Whaddya say.”

“Pass,” Saffron said. “You’re just trying to weaken me with pleasure. Make me feel my humanity and all that garbage.”

“So you can still feel your humanity,” I said with a big grin. “That means Virginia can totally save you. How hot is that.”

Evil Me shook her head. “You are amusing. I bet we could keep each other company for centuries.”

“Mmm, sucking each others’ dicks and decorating this place. It needs more—”

“Chains,” Cunty Me said. She looked around. “It does.”

“Fuck, this is getting boring,” Aria said. “Can’t we just let Lada torture her to death, Saffron? I want to watch her scream as the skin is carved from her bones. After Virginia, she likes Lada the most. It’ll be a big betrayal.”

“Sounds fun,” said Lada, “since you won’t let me skin you, Saffron.”

“She must be held whole and unmarred until Virginia arrives,” Bitchy Me said, fucking her own cock in and out of her pussy.

“Ooh, ooh, see, she’s got a heart. Me and her are totality going to tag-team Virginia. It’ll be the ultimate twincest.” I shuddered. “Virginia will love every second of it. She’s going to betray you all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.