Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 32: Futa Angels! Heavenly Rapture Explodes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: Futa Angels! Heavenly Rapture Explodes - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Virginia Haywood

My cock throbbed in Kali’s pussy as she flew us into the silver light. The heavenly chorus sang around us. I clung to my busty elf, shocked that she had grown wings. I think she was just as surprised as me. My new cum, perpetually pure and virginal, had strange properties.

I was off to Satisfy the Angelic Choir. This was the final task I had to do to awaken the Golden Power in me. Then I would have what it would take to defeat the Demon Lord and rescue this land. I would do it, too. I would save them all.

Including Ella Savidge, a pawn of the Demon Lord.

And a busty redhead that was so hot. I would have so much fun fucking her. It would be a blast. I couldn’t wait to enjoy her.

Kali’s wings flapped us higher and higher. The silver light bathed us. The heavenly chorus grew louder and louder. It swirled around us, almost caressing us. My nipples throbbed against Kali’s big boobs. Her pussy squeezed about my dick while her own cock throbbed against my belly.

The silvery light became fluffy. Like cotton candy. No, clouds. That made more sense. A golden hue permeated them with a hit of rosy delights on the edges, like we were rising into the dawn, even though it was sunset down below.

“Here we go,” I said, sensing the clouds were thinning.

We burst through them and appeared in a spectacular sight. The night above was a deep, midnight blue and glittering with stars. And I don’t mean like little points of light. I mean like plump, five-pointed stars like they were out of a Mario Bros game or something.

They had eyes and smiles and waved down at me.

The golden light came from the horizon. It looked like the sun was going to rise in every direction at once, the warmth of it so peaceful, painting the tops of the clouds in the fiery pinks. I looked around, my cock throbbing.

The singing grew louder. It came from all around us. The angels appeared. They were all pale skin and with wings as white as Kali’s. They had pointed ears like hers and big boobs. They flew around us, their cocks dripping gold precum that fell onto the clouds and puffed into pink wisps of sweet-smelling incense.

Their eyes were full of such joy as they swirled around us. My heart raced with this wicked beat. I felt dizzy by them. Their words were so hard to understand. I felt like was so close to comprehending them, but it was just different enough from English.

“Why are they all elves?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Kali said, her cock throbbing against me.

“Why, elves can’t die,” one of the angels said. She was singing. “When our mortal flesh perishes, our souls rise into the heavens as angels.”

“Or falls into the abyss as devils,” said another, shaking her head.

“Ah, so that would be Chipmunk’s fate. To go serve the Demon Lord.”

“The Demon Lord is not of hell. She is an outsider. An interloper.”

“Oh, really?” I asked. “Where does she come from?”

“That is a mystery,” said another angel. “Where do the stars come from? The Seven Harmonious Goddesses? The Three Chaotic ones? From your world.”

“My world?” I gasped. “What?”

“Why else would you have to be summoned?” asked another angel. They all had platinum hair, their faces looking nearly like Kali. It was like I couldn’t tell elves apart.

“Okay,” I asked. “How is that possible? How do they come from my world? Who are they?”

“That is a very good question,” said the angel. “A very good question. It is said that Jeeba was the first Goddess to arrive. That her seed started it all.”

“You have potent seed, do you not, Lady Virginia?” another angel asked.

“I do,” I said.

“You have bred the maidenly oozes and you are the Virgin of Virgins, anointed in the cum of the futa-unicorns. Your seed is unlike any other there is. Powerful.”

“It is,” Kali said. “She made me into an angel. I had no idea this happened to our people.”

“None should,” an angel said. They were all flying around us. I couldn’t even judge how many of them there are.”

“You have arrived with your six companions and your harem,” said another angel. She swept her arms to the sky. “As numerous as the stars.”

I looked up. These stars were big, but there weren’t a lot of them. Maybe thirty of them filling the sky. “I suppose so. In my world, or down there, there are a lot more stars.”

“Of course, of course,” said an angel. “It is a metaphor.”

“You are a metaphor, Virginia.”

“Do you understand why that is?”

“Er, no,” I said. “You cuties are sort of wrinkling my brain right now. I don’t know what I should be thinking.”

“There is wisdom in those words,” said another angel. “When you are aware you are lacking in knowledge, that is when you can absorb something new.”

“You can learn to use the Golden Power.”

“Do you know what the Golden Power is?”

“No,” I said. “Something, er, powerful?”

“It is.” A voice laughed. “Oh, my, you are a delicious one, aren’t you? I do so enjoy that.”

“I think she might be able to satiate us.”

“Then we can sing her ode to the heavens and gift her the Golden Power.”

“If she is who she says she is.”

“I haven’t said I’m anyone other than Virginia Homewood,” I said, looking at them. “And that’s the truth.”

“That’s your name. That’s not who you are.”

“Well, who am I?” I struggled to focus on one. Their singing swelled around me as they wove and circled, a vortex of angel-elves with hard cock.

“That is a mystery to unravel,” said an angel. “Who are you?”

“I’m a girl from another world.”

“That’s a descriptor.”

I blinked. “I’m Saffron’s twin sister and lover.”

“Are you only the sum of your relationship with one person?”

“No!” Frustration boiled through me. “I’m Virginia Homewood. I’m the Futa-Heroine.”

“Your knowledge of yourself must be lacking if you can only fall back on titles and names. Does calling a chair a table change its purpose? Does giving it a name define what it can do?”

“If I call a sword a pen, can I not still cut you?”

“If I call the sun the moon, will it still not be day when she is out?”

“Names are transitory. They change. They drift. They evolve. They are not who you are.”

“I’m...” I frowned. “I want to save the world. I want to protect people. Protect those I love. I want to gain the Golden Power so I can free those who are tricked by the Demon Lord. I want to save them all, even Ella Savidge.”

“I see.”

“You will, Lady Virginia,” Kali said.

“So I know who I am.”

“No. You know what you want. You understand your desires, but you don’t understand yourself.”

I frowned. “My desires don’t define who I am?”

“Who you are defines what your desires are. Who are you, Virginia?”

My mind really hurt. I wanted to protect everyone. I wanted to keep them safe. To make them happy. What did that make me? “I’m a protector! I want to shield others from pain. I am a liberator. I desire to free them from shackles. I am a lover. I want to hold all those I love in my arms. That is who I am!”

“Yes,” an angel moaned. “I can feel it. I can feel who you are. You are selfless. That is not enough.”

“What?” I gasped. “But I know who I am. What I want. How is that not enough.”

“Selflessness leads to a loss of identity. You will give up all you are and be left with nothing. And what happens to one who has lost everything.”

“One who has hollowed themselves out and has nothing left.”

“What?” I asked, my heart pounding. What was going on here?

“A husk. A shell. A vessel that can be filled with anything. Resentment. Bitterness. Hatred. That is how it starts. When you have sacrificed all, you will come to despise those you have saved. For they will never live up to what you have given them.”

“This is the problem with unfettered altruism. It is a poison to the soul. Be a savior. A protector. A lover. But you need more than that.”

“What more do I need?” I asked. “I want to save those I love. Protect the innocent. Defend them against evil. I hate when they are hurt protecting me. It has been so horrible having to rely on others to defend me. I won’t risk their lives any longer. Not when I can save them.”

“You need to have something worth living for!” an angel sang, her voice pure and beautiful.

“Something worth holding onto!”

“Something you will not give up for anything.”

“Do you have a passion that is entirely for yourself? Do you have something in you that you would never give up?”

“Tells us, Virginia?”

“I ... I would ... I would give up my own life to save the world!” I shouted. “To keep others from getting hurt.”

“We already know that you are willing to die. We are asking if you are willing to live!”

“But...” I gasped. “I want to live. I want to be with my harem. I love them.”

“I don’t hear the passion in your voice. Tell us what you live for, Virginia Homewood!”

“Tell us!”

“Tell us!”

“You must tell us!”

I glanced at Kali. She looked as befuddled as me. Wasn’t my harem why I was doing this?

I closed my eyes. They were all safe down there. All celebrating our victory. Willow and Lada. The futa-cheerleaders and the futa-priestesses. Aria, Brígida, the futa-mages, and ... Saffron. My twin sister. Fear rippled through me. I wasn’t keeping an eye on her. She could be getting herself into trouble.

She needed me to look after her.

I needed to look after her. Take care of her. I needed to love her. I ... I...

“Saffron!” I gasped. “My twin sister Saffron. I don’t ever want to give her up. I love my harem—love you, Kali—but I have loved Saffron for longer. I’ve been with her all my life. Literally. I ... I ... would live for her. Survive for her.

“Would you die for her?”

“Of course! She would die for me. But I wouldn’t sacrifice her. That’s what you’re talking about!” I shuddered. “I would sacrifice my life to save the world, but not hers. Never hers. I want to come back and take care of her. She’s the most important thing in the world. That’s who I live for. Saffron Homewood.”

“There is the passion.”

“There is the drive to save and love.”

“You are more than a savior. More than a protector or a lover. You are a person, Virginia Homewood. You have desires. You have passions. You have goals. And you have a heart. Saffron’s heart. She cannot be lost.”

“You cannot let her die, Virginia.”

“Die?” I gasped.

“Just as you would die for her, she would die for you. You must not let her do that. You must preserve her. Only then, can you defeat the darkness?”

“I will!” I gasped. “She promised me that she would always come back to me. She wouldn’t break that word.”

“Wouldn’t she?” asked the angel.

I swallowed. “If she thought it was what she had to do...” I closed my eyes. “She would break her word.”

“Don’t let her, Futa-Heroine.”

“I won’t.” I looked at the angels. “I am here to save the world. To save them all, including the futa I love. I will stop the darkness. I will live for Saffron and save the day!”

“It is her,” an angel said with such profound delight.

“She is the one to satiate us.”

“At last, she has arrived to close the circle.”

“For so long it has been ruptured, but she will put it to right.”

“What?” I frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“Your destiny, Virginia Homewood, Virgin of Virgins, the Futa-Heroine. You must save her from the darkness.”

“Saffron?” I gasped. “Has something happened to her?”

“The past is the future. The future is the past. She has always been taken by the darkness. You must save her.”

“I will!” I cried. “I will. Give me the Golden Power. Let me save her!”

Kali descended to the cloud tops. We settled down on the fluffy softness. I slid my cock out of her and stumbled back. It was like walking on a squishy mattress. My feet sunk in, my balance thrown off. I fell onto my back as the futa-angel-elves descended upon me.

They landed around me, their white wings folding behind them. Their halos glowed over their head. They smiled at me, ears twitching. I smiled back at them, my pussy clenching. This heat throbbed up my cock. I was so eager for what was about to come.

“Who do I get to satiate first?” I asked. “Mmm, you’re all so sexy. Busty, hung elves with angel wings. This is really hot.”

“Mmm, which one do you want to satiate you?” an angel asked. She had these brilliant eyes. They all did.

“You all sort of look alike to me,” I said, my cheeks burning. “You’re as beautiful as Kali. I hope that’s not rude.”

“To be compared to one as young as her is quite the honor,” an angel on my left said.

“She’s barely two hundred,” said another. “Little more than a child.”

“Well, you don’t look more than three hundred yourself,” I said, smiling at her.”

“Mmm, I can see how satisfying you are going to be,” that angel said as she crawled between my thighs. She leaned over me, her futa-cock nuzzling into mine soaked in Kali’s pussy juices. Those big tits swayed over me.

I grabbed them and massaged them, loving how soft they were. Her boobs felt wonderful in my hand. My fingers dug into them. A big smile spread on her lips. She winked at me as I did that. I winked back, a big smile on my lips.

She slid her girl-cock down mine until she nuzzled into the base. Into my pussy lips. I loved that. She thrust into me. I gasped as she buried her futa-dick into cunt. My twat clamped down on her. I shuddered as I felt her angelic cock filling me up.

She settled down on me, her boobs pressing into mine. I slipped my hands around her back and brushed her angel wings. That was such a delight to find them. I slid down to her rump, squeezing her tight tush.

“Mmm, show me what you got, angel,” I purred, sounding like Saffron. She would love it up here I wanted to share this all with her. The oozes. The unicorns. And now the angels. “Fuck me hard!”

“But you’re here to satiate me,” the angel purred and kissed me.

My lips melted to hers as she thrust away at me. She fucked me hard and fast. She buried into me again and again. I loved the way her dick pumped away at my pussy while her hard nipples rubbed into my nubs. My cunt clamped down on her cock as she thrust away at me.

She plowed into me with hard strokes. Powerful plunges. Her angelic wings fluttered as my futa-dick throbbed between us. I loved it. My twat clamped down on her thick dick. My finger bit into her flexing ass.

I bet she would love some ass play.

I slipped my fingers into her butt-crack. I slid down to her asshole. She groaned into the kiss and thrust harder into my pussy. She rammed her girl-cock to the hilt in me. It felt wonderful to have her plowing into me. Just a delight.

My fingers found her puckered sphincter. I teased her. I played with her. I circled her again and again as she drilled her futa-dick into my cunt. My clit-cock throbbed and twitched between us, massaged by our warm bellies.

I shoved my middle finger into her asshole.

She squealed into the kiss.

My middle digit sank to the first knuckle than the second in her bowels. Her velvety flesh gripped me as she fucked away at me. She pumped with such vigor into my cunt. Such force. I loved the way she buried into me, her asshole clamping down my digit.

I thrust in and out of her asshole, matching her plunges into my cunt. When she buried into me, I plunged my finger into her. I loved the way she groaned as we fucked each other. I humped into her, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock.

“My, my, the heroine is plundering Tanlilia asshole,” an angel cooed.

“I know. And look at how hard Tanlilia’s fucking Virginia back. My, my, that is exhilarating.”

It was. Tanlilia plowed into me with such force. She thrust her girl-cock into my cunt over and over again, stirring me up to a froth. My ovaries drank in the delight as my fingers thrust into her bowels. I loved it. I savored the way she gripped me.

It was fantastic feeling her thrust into me while I plundered her asshole I pumped away at her, driving her to fuck me even harder. Even faster. She buried her clit-cock to the hilt in me. My pussy clung to her, drinking in the friction.

I jammed a second finger into Tanlilia’s asshole. Her anal ring swallowed my digits. I loved the feeling. It was intense. Delicious. I loved the way her asshole engulfed them while her futa-cock drilled into my cunt.

I broke the kiss and moaned, “You wonderful angel! Yes, yes, I want to cum on your heavenly cock! Oh, yes, yes, I want to just burst on it!”

“Oh, you will!” she moaned, her velvety sheath squeezing about my digits.

I rammed them in and out of her faster and faster. I loved the way that her flesh clung to me. It was such an awesome delight. She gasped, her digits clenching down hard on me as she plunged her girl-cock into my pussy.

My futa-dick throbbed between us at the delight of her dick plunging to the hilt in me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. My ovaries quivered, on the verge of erupting. I just needed a little more to push me over the edge.

The angel provided.

She buried her girl-cock to the hilt in my pussy and erupted.

“Oh, Heavenly Raptures!” Tanlilia gasped. Her pussy cream jetted into me. I spurted over and over into her. I reveled in her unloading all that spunk into my cunt.

“Yes, yes, that’s it!” I gasped and my blessed jizz erupted between us.

My cock throbbed and spurted jizz that splashed her large breasts pressed into mine. I groaned and quivered, savoring the delight of this moment. Stars burst across my vision as my cunt rippled around her erupting spurting girl-cock.

Her bowels spasmed about my thrusting digits as she pumped blast after blast of cum into my pussy. She flooded me with so much wonderful spunk. It was amazing to feel. I groaned, my twat rippling around her.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I whimpered. “Give it to me, Tanlilia!”

“Oh, your wondrous pussy!” she moaned. “Yes, yes, that is magnificent.”

She emptied all her delight into me. She filled me to the brim with all that wonderful spunk. I loved it so much. A big smile spread on my lips as my cock spurted a final time. The dual pleasure rippled through my body.

“Oh, wow,” I moaned. “Oh, that’s good. That’s just such an excellent delight. Mmm, thank you for pumping all that delight into me.”

The angel winked down at me. “You’re more than welcome. You have such a delicious twat, you know that.”

“Oh, isn’t that so sweet of you to notice?” I cooed. “I do, don’t I? Thank you for making love to me, Tanlilia. I am so glad that I satisfied you.”

“Oh, you did,” she purred. She rose, her tits dripping in my pearly spunk. I felt her slide out of me.

I shot my hand down and scooped her cum out. It was golden. I popped it into my mouth and groaned at just how wondrous that was. A salty, cinnamony flavor. A shiver raced through me as I suckled on it.

Two angles fell on Tanlilia and licked my cum off her breasts. They groaned as they worked on her, caressing her. It was exciting to hear. Their licks and smacks. Two more angels settled down before me. They both had wondrous grins.

“Would you ... flood my pussy with your cum, Lady Virginia,” One of the angels asked. “I would love that immensely.”

“And if I could ... bugger you?” the other asked, her ears twitching so cutely. I loved it. That was just such a wonderful sight to see.

My hips wiggled back and forth. I grinned and nodded. “I would love it if you did that. You can fuck my asshole as much as you want.”

“She is a selfless one,” the angel sighed.

“And would you suck my cock,” another asked, gripping her dick that dripped with the golden precum.

I smacked my lips. “Oh, yes, I would. I would gladly do that for you.”

She beamed at me and shook her girl-cock in my direction.

I settled down between the first angel’s thighs and grabbed her cock. I stroked up and down her, loving the way she throbbed. I nuzzled my cock into her hairless twat, loving the feel of her against me. It was such a nice delight.

I rammed into her. I thrust hard and fast into her twat. It was a delight to feel her cunt engulfing my cock. She slid over my dick in such a wondrous fashion. My cunt clenched as I sank into her heavenly twat. Her ears twitched and her cock throbbed in my hand.

I pumped up and down her, teasing her. She whimpered as her pussy clamped down on my cock. The second angel pressed up behind me, her hard nipples grazing my back just below my shoulder blades. I loved the sensation. Her cock dipped into my butt-crack, her golden precum smearing my flesh. It was a wonderful delight to enjoy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.