Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 28: Futa Unicorns! Innocent and Naughty Passion Erupts

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Futa Unicorns! Innocent and Naughty Passion Erupts - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Willow
The trees whispered to me as Virginia and I walked hand in hand through the Forest of Virgin Delights. I quivered at the freshness of the air. Everything glittered. The sunlight streamed in like liquid gold. The pine needles shimmered, frosted by silvery delight. I had never felt such peace and tranquility in my life.

Nothing impure could be here.

Virginia rubbed at her stomach as we walked, her head whipping this way and that. Everywhere our eyes fell, there was some new delight to behold while the trees led me on. They guided me to the unicorns. We ventured deeper and deeper into the forest.

It was all so different and yet was all the same. I would get lost in this place without the trees to guide me. That was crazy. I was a dryad, but there was something about the atmosphere that was lulling my senses. Part of me just wanted to fall asleep.

This place was special. It protected the unicorns.

This way, whispered a pine. Follow me.

Just keep going, Willow, a spruce said, shivering in delight. Beyond me.

You’re doing great, a fir said, sounding so happy. Almost there. She’s beautiful, dryad. The heroine. Just so beautiful. The unicorns will love her.

We were nearly there. I could feel us coming closer and closer. That was so exciting. I shivered in anticipation, my boobs bouncing before me. I gripped Lady Virginia’s hand. My boobs rose and fell with the excitement of this moment.

The golden sunlight dimmed. A silvery light spilled down. Even though it was nowhere near evening, twilight fell on us. I shuddered, glimpsing purple stars through the trees above. I smiled at the impossible sight.

“Wow,” Virginia said, looking around in awe.

The clop of hooves echoed in the woods. They echoed around us. I caught flashes of silver. I squeezed her hand, struggling to catch glimpses of the unicorns, but they vanished out of sight. I only saw them in the corners of my eyes.

Only the Heroine, a grand oak said ahead of me, purple leaves glowing under the star’s violet light. Tell her to come to me. To wait beneath my boughs. Then you must retreat, noble dryad. You are not pure enough. I am sorry.

It is okay, I sent to the tree. I understand. That is often how the world works. I take no offense.

I shivered and retreated, my heart quaking with delight. “Go stand beneath the tree, Lady Virginia. I will be waiting back there, out of sight. They will come to you. Be patient.”

Virginia turned to me, her blonde hair spilling about her face. It seemed to glow in the light, her smile twisting her face. She cupped me and kissed me. I groaned as she planted her mouth on mine. I shuddered against her, loving the flavor of her lips. It was amazing to enjoy. My pussy clenched.

Then she broke it. “Thank you. You were amazing, Willow.”

I smiled at her and nodded.

Lady Virginia turned and marched towards the grand oak. I whirled and marched in the other direction. Something wet and warm trickled down my cheeks. I blinked and realized I was crying. I wept because I was not worthy enough to see the futa-unicorns.

But Lady Virginia...

She was.

I wiped at my tears and found a comforting pine. I hugged her back and pressed my face into her sweet-smelling needles. Her limbs bent and hugged me. A wondrous hole opened up and swallowed my futa-cock. The sticky resin of her tree-pussy squeezed about me.

It is okay, Dryad, the pine whispered. I still love you. I will gladly have your offspring. A dryad who will grow up in these woods. Pure. Innocent. She will play with the futa-unicorns. Won’t that be wonderful?

Yes, I whispered to the tree as I thrust away at her pussy.

The sap embraced my cock. That sticky delight was unlike anything in this world. Pines were especially delicious to fuck, though sucking another dryad’s cock clean after she fucked a sugar maple was a treat.

I hugged the pine tight, pumping my hips. My futa-dick plunged over and over into her resinous pussy. The sticky sap coated me, massaging me in the warmth of the tree. Her limbs shivered around me. Her pine needles rubbed at my back.

They tickled down to my ass. I gasped as those prickly needles slid into my crack. I gasped at that naughty touch. It was incredible to feel. My face contorted with the delight of pumping away at her. I fucked her with such passion.

Dryad! gasped the pine. What a wonderful cock you have. It’s so thick and hard. Just majestic. I want your seed so much.

You shall get it, my love, I thought to her, my boobs rubbing into her rough back.

That texture stimulated my nipples, shooting delight to my pussy. The ache grew in my ovaries and swelled at the tip of my cock. The tree creaked above me, pine needles tickling my asshole. They swirled about my sphincter.

They went lower. The furry bough found my hairless pussy. There was nothing like evergreen needles rubbing at my cunt. I whimpered as my clit-dick buried into the pine’s tight and sticky pussy. My dick loved it, the ache growing and growing at the tip.

The tree shivered as I fucked her. I plunged away hard and fast, driving my cock deep into her twat. I smiled at the pleasure. I loved it with everything that I had. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. I groaned. The tree quivered. The delight swelled and swelled in my ovaries.

Oh, Dryad! the tree moaned in my mind, her pine needles rubbing up and down my cuntlips. You are making me feel so good.

Mmm, are you going to cum, my naughty pine? I thought back.

Yes!

The entire tree shivered. I shuddered as her pine needles rubbed across my cunt. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight. I pumped away at her. I fucked to the hilt in her pussy as the pressure in my ovaries swelled.

The tree’s pussy clenched about me. That smooth hole dripping in sap massaged the tip of my cock. I gasped, hurtling towards my orgasm. My nipples throbbed against the tree’s bark. This wonderful ache built in me.

It was incredible.

“Yes,” I whimpered aloud.

Oh, sweet Dryad! The pine clamped down on my cock. You are amazing. I love you, my sweet dryad. I shall have your daughter. She shall grow as a pine cone from my limbs and will be perfect.

She will, my love! I thought while squealing.

The tree’s sappy pussy went wild around my cock. The entire tree swayed. Branches rustled. The pine needles tickled my cuntlips. More needles rained around me like silvery snow. I gasped at how she suckled at me.

“Oh, yes!” I moaned. “Eenoy’s wonderful pussy!”

I erupted in the tree’s resinous cunt. My cum fired into her. I shuddered as spurt after spurt of my cum fired out of me. My entire body shook. The bliss swept through me. I groaned, my cunt spasming and writhing with the joy of this moment.

It was amazing. Just a delight to experience. My face twisted with such ecstasy. I groaned through the rapture. The pine’s wonderful pussy convulsed around my erupting cock. I fired again and again. The pleasure burned through me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. The ecstasy crashed through my body.

It was fantastic. Just an absolute delight for me to enjoy. I hit that wonderful peak. A big smile spread on my lips as the pine quivered around me. She milked out the last of the cum in my ovaries. I shuddered against her.

“Thank you,” I whimpered.

We love you, Dryad, the pine whispered, holding me tight, her pussy nursing on my cock. We love you so much. You’re so important.

I smiled and hoped Lady Virginia would have as much delight as I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Virginia Homewood
I was nervous as I marched up to the oak tree. My stomach quivered and churned. I rubbed at it. My pussy felt almost alive with squirming anticipation. I reached the trunk and turned around. I spotted Willow vanishing over a rise and out of sight. Then a silvery pine tree quivered and moved.

Was she comforting my dryad?

I drew in a deep breath. The clop of hooves was all around me. I kept looking for them. Somehow, they knew when I glanced at them. So they hid behind the trees. I caught only glimpses of silvery manes. I didn’t know how horses could hide behind those skinny fir trees.

The squirming in my stomach intensified. I rubbed at it. It felt more than nerves. It was like I was coming down with something. That was so embarrassing. Why, right now? I felt the eyes peering at me. The unicorns whispered about me, moving closer and closer, but not coming beneath the oak.

“I won’t hurt you,” I called. “I’m Virginia, the futa-heroine. I need your help to stop the Demon Lord.”

I could feel them wanting to come closer, but they were still so skittish. I shuddered, the squirming in my lower guts increasing. What was happening to me? Why was this happening right now? I shuddered and then gasped as the sensation wriggled lower.

I gasped and fell to my knees, bracing myself with my left hand planted on the grass. The squirming increased. I felt something moving down my pussy. I blinked as something blue dropped out of me.

A little slime had emerged from my pussy. I stared in shock at the little thing. It gurgled and crawled away from me. I gasped as the writhing in my guts increased. I threw back my head and felt more slimes spilling out of me.

Red, Pink, Gold, Orange, Black, Green, and Yellow all oozed across the ground. I stared in shock at them. I had been carrying bits of the slimes around in me? They had been growing in me? My eyes blinked in shock as the little things moved fast, crossing the grass as they headed in all directions.

I didn’t get what was going on. My breasts swayed as I sat up. I felt perfectly fine now. My hand rubbed at my stomach. I watched the oozes heading to the various trees. They gurgled and burbled in such cute ways.

A head appeared from behind one of the trees. Skin so pale, the hair silvery. A golden horn thrust from her forehead. I blinked at the sight of her black eyes. They were like a horse’s. My jaw dropped as she shuffled out from behind the tree, standing on hoofs. A silvery tail swished behind her.

That was a futa-unicorn.

She did have an impressive cock swinging between her thighs. She bent down and picked up the ooze that had come out of me. She held it on her finger, smiling. More unicorns stepped out as the oozes reached them. They cooed in delight.

I blinked at the sheer joy they took in watching the colorful slimes spilling over their fingers. A dozen of the unicorns, one for each of the slimes that had come out of me. One bent down and listened to the black ooze in her hand.

She nodded and gave the ooze a gentle kiss.

Then the futa-unicorns put the oozes down. They crawled off through the grass. I blinked at that. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the sight of the little slimes vanishing into the woods. The unicorns turned to me.

They smiled at me. I gave them a shy wave, my cock growing harder. They didn’t seem afraid of me any longer. The first one stepped out trotted forward on her hooves, her slender breasts jiggling and shaking. They looked so fetching on her. She had a soft smile on her lips as she moved closer and closer to me.

“Hi,” I said. “I’m Virginia. I guess I was carrying those little tykes around.”

“You carried innocents with you,” whispered the unicorn. “You are blessed. The futa-slimes have recognized you and left their tokens behind.”

“Yes, they did,” I said. “And now, I need to be—”

The unicorn fell to her knees and thrust her head at my pussy. Her golden horn slid down my cock until her lips nuzzled into my pussy. I gasped as she kissed at my cunt. This wicked thrill shot through me as she licked at my pussy.

Her tongue licked from taint to cock, my dick throbbing. Her golden horn felt cool against my hot shaft. I shuddered beneath the purple-leafed oak tree, savoring the unicorn doing such a naughty thing to me. My body shuddered.

“You taste so wonderful, Lady Virginia,” purred the unicorn. “Virginia ... You are named for purity, are you not?”

“Yes,” I gasped. I had never really thought about it before. You couldn’t spell Virginia without virgin. “I am.”

“Mmm, how fortunate for you,” the futa-unicorn purred and thrust her tongue into my pussy.

I gasped as she swirled around in me. The other futa-unicorns trotted closer with bright smiles on their lips. I groaned as that naughty tongue danced around in my snatch.

“Mmm, virgin pussy,” moaned the futa-unicorn.

“I’m not a virgin,” I gasped, shuddering at her tongue dancing around in me.

“Is your name not Virginia?” The unicorn blinked up at me around my cock.

“I guess that is a virgin pussy,” I moaned then gasped as her tongue danced around in my cunt again. The stroking tongue felt so amazing.

Another unicorn trotted up and fell to her knees. She hugged the first from behind and breathed, “Virgin cock.”

I gasped as her lips kissed the tip of my dick over the first futa-unicorn’s shoulder. This was so wild. I groaned as those delicious lips slid over my crown and then suckled on me. The nursing action was incredible. I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching.

Her tongue swirled around me. My face twisted in delight. It was a delight to enjoy I groaned, savoring that wonderful tongue caressing over my crown. A big smile spread on my lips. I shuddered as I enjoyed everything these two unicorns did to me.

One suckled. The other tongue-fucked my cunt.

“Oh, my god, that’s so good,” I moaned, my dick throbbing in the second’s mouth.

The first nickered as she danced her tongue around in my pussy. She stirred me up, swelling the delight up to the tip of my cock. I shuddered, loving the feeling that her nursing on me gave. I groaned, my face contorting with delight. This was fantastic. I shuddered, loving what they did to me with every fiber of my being. I groaned, their tongues stirring me up with such delight.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Ooh, that’s good. That’s so good. You’re going to make me cum so hard.”

“Virginia-cum,” one of the futa-unicorns moaned. “That sounds delicious.”

“Yes,” another said.

“My cum is delicious,” I groaned, loving the taste of my own jizz.

A third unicorn trotted behind me. She fell to her knees, her horn rubbing against my back. I was so aware of how sharp that point was. She parted my butt-cheeks. I gasped as she slid her face into my crack and kissed at my asshole.

“Virginia butthole,” she moaned and rimmed me.

“Virginia tits!” another moaned and cupped my breasts. She ducked her head down, her horn rubbing on my cheek. She suckled my nipple into her mouth.

“Mmm, yes, yes,” a fifth one cooed as she went for my other nipple.

I gasped, savoring the hungry mouths sucking on my nipples and clit-dick. My pussy clenched around one tongue while another danced over my asshole. The five futa-unicorns were doing such wonderful things to me.

I swayed there, my face contorting with the delight of it. I whimpered and groaned, loving every second of their naughty deeds. I gasped, my cock throbbing in the futa-unicorn’s mouth. The ache built and built at the crown she massaged with her tongue.

Her sucking shot delight down to my pussy being so thoroughly stirred up by that naughty tongue. My asshole tingled from the wet delight of being rimmed. Then that tongue pressed on my asshole. My eyes bulged from what just happened. I groaned, loving that so much. My butt-cheeks clenched around the futa-unicorn’s face as her tongue probed into my asshole.

My nipples throbbed. I whimpered from all the wicked things they did to my body.

“Oh, wow,” I groaned, my dick aching in the futa-unicorn’s sucking mouth. “Oh, my, that’s so good. That’s so naughty. Yes, yes!”

Mouths nibbled on my nipples. Tongues danced in my holes. My pussy and asshole both drank in those stirring sensations. They all concentrated at the tip of my cock. The futa-unicorn nursed on my clit-dick, her lips sliding up and down my cock.

I shuddered, so close to erupting. I trembled and then I gasped.

“Yes!” I howled.

The pressure burst at the tip of my dick. Cum fired out of my cock and into the futa-unicorn’s mouth. My pussy convulsed, juices flooding out of my spasming twat into another lucky futa-unicorn’s mouth. My asshole convulsed around that wicked tongue. My nipples burst with delight.

“Holy shit, you futa-unicorns are amazing!” I moaned, my cock pumping more and more cum into that wonderful mouth.

“Virginia!” the other futa-unicorns moaned. “So pure. So holy. The futa-heroine!”

I quivered, the dual delights rushing through me. My futa-cock fired rapture that shot into my mind. Ecstasy rippled out of my spasming pussy. The euphoria bathed my thoughts. I loved it. I quivered, the futa-unicorns pleasing me.

One suckled on my asshole. Two more nursed on my nipples. The mouth wrapped around my spurting cock swallowed my cum. A lovely tongue fluttered up and down my pussy lips, licking up all my pussy cream.

I hit the peak of my pleasure. I shuddered, trembling, horns rubbing against my body. I loved the feeling these futa-unicorns gave me. They were amazing. I quivered in delight, a big smile spreading on my lips. This was heavenly.

“Oh, you wonderful futa-unicorns,” I moaned, my dick throbbing in the second one’s naughty mouth. It twitched and then it started to shrink.

I gasped as I realized I had shared power with them. This had happened in the past when I made Saffron, Leda, Aria, and Brígida into futas. I lost my cock until I grew horny again. Until that power fulling me to this world activated.

I smiled, finding it thrilling to be a normal girl, even if just for a little while. My dick shrank and shrank until it vanished into my bush and returned to being just a little nodule nestled in the folds of my pussy. I shuddered as the first unicorn licked it.

“Mmm, now we must anoint you, Lady Virginia,” purred that first one as she pulled her mouth back from my pussy lips. “Inside and out. You must be coated in our passion.”

“Bathed in our love, Virgin of Virgins,” the one licking my asshole purred.

“Yes, yes, you must be soaked in our blessed seed,” cooed the one who had suckled on my clit-dick. She licked her mouth. “Mmm, just suffused in it.”

“I am so ready!” I moaned, my pussy quivering. My asshole ached. “Which of you three are the lucky ones?”

“I think you know,” said the one who had been sucking on my right nipple. “They have already pleasured you. Pussy, mouth, and cock. The rest shall shower you in our passion.”

There was a term for this, being covered in cum. I feel like Brígida told me once. Buk ... buk ... buk-something. “I am so ready for that. I want to be soaked in your passion. I am so eager for this. So excited for it to happen.”

The futa-unicorns all nodded. They were just as eager for it as I was.

The first unicorn stretched out on the silvery grass. Her futa-cock thrust up before her. Those all-black eyes of her reflected everything. I could see myself in them. I smiled, loving what I saw. I quivered, my pussy clenching.

She held up her cock. “Bathe me in your virgin passions, Lady Virginia,” she moaned. “And I shall coat you in purity.”

“You shall be so wholesome that not even the Heavens can keep you out,” said the second one who stood over the first’s head, her cock aimed to right in my mouth.

“We shall sanctify and bless you, Noble Virgin,” said the third. She knelt between the first’s legs, ready to bugger me.

The others moved around us. About ten of them that all had their hands stroking their big futa-dicks. Their golden horns gleamed in the light. I shuddered at the sight of all those girl-cocks dripping with precum.

This was it. The second task. One more, and I would have the Golden Power. I would be ready to take on the demon lord. I would save Ella, the teachers, and the students from my school, and I would free this world from darkness.

I straddled the first futa-unicorn and sank to my knees. The grass felt wonderful on my knees. I smiled, knowing that this would be perfect. My cunt clenched, the heat building and building in me. I would have such a mighty orgasm.

I pressed my pussy against the tip of that cock. I smiled at her, rubbing my pussy slit up and down her crown. My clit brushed her spongy flesh. A burst of delight shot through me. I felt like this was my first time all over again.

That wonderful passion I shared with Kali in the Forest of the Golden Dreams. Now I was sharing it with these futa-unicorns. Purple leaves rustled over my head. I closed my eyes, drew in a deep breath, and impaled my “virgin” cunt down her dick.

“Virgin of Virgins!” gasped the futa-unicorn as my juicy sheath engulfed her cock.

My pussy swallowed every inch of her. I bottomed out on her. I groaned, savoring the delight. It was such a wondrous passion. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. I quivered, the pleasure rippling through me. My pussy lips kissed hers. My clit rubbed into her hot folds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.