Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: Futa Delights! Naughty Fun Has Consequences

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Futa Delights! Naughty Fun Has Consequences - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Lada Volkov

Where was she?

I kept glancing at the door as I suffered through Ms. Bisset’s civics class. I kept hoping and hoping and hoping that Virginia would walk in. She had vanished, jaunted off to that other world, and she had not returned. She had been gone for a half-hour now.

She was supposed to fuck me during lunch. I needed her to pump me full of cum so I could make all my cheerleaders into a futas, too. Into futa-concubines. It would be so hot. It made my clit-dick so hard just thinking about it.

She should be here right now. It would be amazing to have her pounding my cunt in the middle of class. Way better than listening to Ms. Bisset drone on about the two houses of congress. Like I gave a fuck about the Senate and the House when there were more exciting things going on.

Sex.

Hot, naughty futa-sex.

My pussy clenched. My nipples throbbed at the tip of my breasts. I glanced at the door, my futa-dick throbbing in my panties. My cheeks burned with the heat of my lusts. I rubbed my hands together, my palms sweaty.

I glanced at the door again. Still no Virginia. Time was ticking by. We had more classes after lunch and ... There was the dark elf. Was Virginia even safe in the other world? What if was being hurt? Killed? There was nothing I could do. I was stuck over here. It made me want to punch something.

Like that dark elf bitch. Ooh, I would punch the shit out of her and then fuck her and then punch her again. God, I was so hard. I wanted to cum so badly. I glanced at the door again. Still no Virginia. This was getting unbearable.


Virginia Homewood
I shuddered as I sat on the log, the futa-elf’s cum dripping out of my asshole while the futa-dryad’s jizz ran down my round breasts. My blonde hair fell around my flushed face. I was horny, eager for more fun, but I had finally stuck around in this world longer than it took to fuck.

“You said something about me bathing in the Spring of Maidenly Oozes,” I said to Kali. That was the elf. A violet-haired and busty beauty with a huge girl-cock thrusting from her hairless pussy.

“Yes, to gain the Golden Power to defeat the Demon Lord,” Kali said. “You must first bathe in the Spring of Maidenly Oozes to anoint yourself in their passion.”

“I hope it’s a good sort of passion,” I said. Oozes?

“Oh, it is supposed to be,” Willow said. The gentle dryad clapped her hands together. “It is said to rejuvenate your skin, too.”

“So it’s a great exfoliate,” I muttered. “Okay, what next?”

“Then to prove your worth, you must be anointed in the futa-cum of a Unicorn,” said Kali.

“Uhh...” I blinked at that. “Kinky. I suppose that’s very rare.”

“Very. Unicorns only appear before the Heroine. If you’re not actually her, then you won’t be anointed.”

I swallowed. “I might not be the heroine?”

“Well, you appeared here from another world, so you must be,” said Kali. “Who else would it be?”

“Ella Savidge,” I muttered. “She’s gained a futa-cock, and she’s getting her own harem.”

“She’s from your world?” Willow asked, blinking her eyes. “Are there not futas in your world?”

“No,” Kali said. “Virginia wasn’t even a futa the first time I met her and had never heard the word before.”

“Yeah, so it’s weird,” I said. What if I wasn’t the heroine? “Okay, so what do I do after I get bathed in a unicorn’s futa-cum.”

“Anointed,” Kali corrected. “That’s a sacred act. It allows you then to ascent into Heaven were you must satisfy the Angelic Choir.”

“Oh, I get to fuck some angels,” I said brightly. “That sounds fun. And then I’ll have the Golden Power and I’ll get to defeat the Demon Lord and save the world and have a parade thrown in my owner.”

“I don’t know about a parade,” said Willow, a look of confusion on her face, “but, yes, the rest of that sounds correct.”

I furrowed my brow. “Does convergence mean anything to you?”

Willow shook her head. The elf frowned, looking like she was thinking, but then she also shook her head in the negative. I sighed. I was hoping they knew what that meant. Convergence. What was going on with Ella? What if it had nothing to do with me?

I once heard a saying. Don’t confuse coincidence with fate. Sometimes things just happened that seemed linked but weren’t. Maybe Ella became a futa and was doing something else. Maybe with another magical world. I know, I know, it was a stretch. It probably wasn’t a coincidence.

Saffron needed to uncover more clues.

“Well, at least I know what I have to do know.” I stretched my back. “So, when should I go do this ooze thing?”

“When you have your party assembled,” said Kali. “I would be honored to be a member of it, Lady Virginia.”

“As would I,” the dryad said.”

“Let me guess, it should be six individuals?” I asked.

“And you would make seven,” said Kali. “Just as there are Seven Harmonious Goddesses, there is the Heroic Septet. The ones who will be united by the Heroine to save the world from the Demon Lord.”

“So I just need to assemble them and get their butts over here. Okay, that’s my next task. Figure out how to get them over here.” I shrugged. “It seems like I come here when I’m horny. Like I know that I’ll find the satisfaction I crave by crossing over here.”

“Do you need satisfaction?” Kali asked. “My pussy is at your disposal, Lady Virginia. You must merely ask, and I will fall to my knees and allow you to plunge your cock into my pussy.”

“That’s so tempting, but ... What if we were to fuck each other? Is that possible?”

Kali quivered. “You would double-join with me?” Her ears quivered. “You would do me that great honor.”

“Yes!” I said. “That sounds hot. Let’s do that. Double-join.”

“Let me go wash my cock off in the waters so that it is clean of your ass.”

I waved my hand before me. “Don’t worry about that. I want your cock in me right now. I want to be fucked by you so badly. I don’t care if your dick’s dirty. That sort of makes it hotter. Mmm, what do you say?”

Her futa-cock twitched. “Thank you, Lady Virginia. Thank you so much!”

I smiled and sank to the soft ground. I spread my legs wide and then blinked. “I really have no idea how to do it.”

“You are in the right position,” the elf said. “We must scissor our legs together and then bring our pussies closer and closer together while aiming our cocks at the other’s cunt. This way, we can slide into the other’s pussy at the same time. It is a fantastic delight.”

“God, I bet it is.”

She sank on her rump. I leaned back on my left hand as she scooted nearer to me. She brought her girl-cock closer and closer to me. I loved the sight of her approaching me. Our legs entwined. Her right went over my left and vice versa. I shivered, my pussy clenching.

The tip of her girl-cock nudged into mine. Pleasure burst from my spongy crown and shot down my dick to my pussy. Our shafts slid past the other. They slid past each other, aimed right at our dripping cunts.

Her dirty dick nuzzled into my cunt while my cock, polished clean by willow, pressed into her shaved folds. I trembled as her tip found my twat a moment later. I shuddered. We were both poised to ram into the other.

“Now we slide even closer,” she moaned, “until our pussies are almost touching. Then we hump away.”

“Okay,” I said and scooted to her. She scooted to me.

My eyes widened. At the same time my futa-dick popped into her cunt, her clit-cock slid into my pussy. I shuddered at the duel delights of fucking and being fucked. I had experienced that delight, but now it was the same futa that I shared this rapture with.

She moaned. I groaned.

Our pussies swallowed the other’s cock. The two different frictions rippled through me. They mixed and swirled and fed on each other. The pleasure of my dick sliding into cunt crashed into the delight of a thick shaft penetrating my snatch.

“Oh, my fucking god!” I moaned as we came closer and closer together. “This is incredible.”

“It is!” Kali moaned, her big boobs heaving. “Your pristine pussy is cleansing my dirty dick!”

“Yeah, it is!” I moaned, clenching my cunt down on her girl-cock.

She did the same to mine. The increased frictions shot delight through me. I whimpered and then gasped as my bush rubbed into her pussy lips. We had come as close together as possible. I whimpered, my face contorting from the delight of this moment. It was amazing.

We fucked each other, humping our pussies at the other while driving our big futa-dicks into hot cunts. Double-fucking was amazing. I groaned, our cocks spearing past the other to bury into hot quim. My twat rejoiced at being filled by that dirty dick.

I thrust away at her. She fucked away at me. It was incredible. I squeezed my cunt down around her girl-cock. She did the same to my futa-dick. I whimpered. She moaned. My pussy drank in that wonderful rapture. Delight shot down my shaft.

My ovaries drank it all in.

My round breasts bounced.

Her big tits heaved.

“Oh, you two look so hot,” Willow moaned. She stroked her girl-cock, pumping up and down her shaft. She fisted herself hard. “Ooh, that’s amazing. Yes, yes, that’s just so hot to watch. Lady Virginia, I’m so envious. I wish to be in your place, Kali.”

“Mmm, it’s wonderful,” moaned Kali. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s it. That’s so good, Lady Virginia. I love it. I love it so much. Oh, I’m going to cum so hard. Yes, yes, yes!”

“Cum in me!” I groaned. “And I’ll cum in you.”

“And I’ll cum on you!” gasped Willow. She stroked her hands up and down her futa-dick. “Just all over you.”

“Yes!” I whimpered, my pussy clenching down on the hard cock slamming into my pussy. rapture shot down my futa-dick burying into juicy cunt.

We humped away faster, pumping cocks in and out of the other’s twats. My toes curled. I whimpered, loving the way her boobs bounced and rippled. Her long ears twitched. I gasped, climbing and climbing towards that orgasm.

The ache swelled at the tip of my futa-dick burying into her hot cunt. My pussy grew hotter, warming up my ovaries as her clit-cock plunged deep into me. I shuddered, my face contorting. This was too much.

“Oh, yes, yes, Kali!” I gasped, thrusting into her cunt.

“Lady Virginia!” she squealed at the same moment, plunging into my pussy.

We came together.

Our pussies spasmed and cocks erupted. Jizz pumped into both our twats. I gasped, erupting over and over into her snatch as her cum flooded my cunt. Hot cum splashed on my cervix. My flesh rippled around her, milking her.

She massaged me. She wrung my futa-cock dry as waves of rapture and jolts of ecstasy shot through me. I gasped and moaned, my head tossing from side to side. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, loving every moment of this bliss.

“Lady Virginia!” gasped Willow.

Her girl-cock erupted. Hot cum spurted over my tits and stomach. She waved her cock back and forth as futa-spunk fired from the tip. She hosed us both down. I groaned, loving the feel of her thick seed running over my tits.

I hit the peak of my orgasms, my pussy wringing Kali’s cock dry as her cunt did the same with my dick. Willow kept moaning. Kali kept spurting blast after blast of jizz into my pussy. It was incredible. I loved every moment of it.

“Bathe me,” I moaned, turning my head to that big cock.

“Yes, Lady Virginia!” gasped Willow as she fired a blast of cum into my face.

She splashed it over my features. I groaned, loving that spunk spilling over me. I closed my eyes, luxuriating in it bathing me. It was incredible to feel raining down on me. I groaned, savoring every last moment of it. Every last second of this rapture.

“Yes!” I moaned, the cum spilling over me. “That’s what I needed. I—”

Sat in the middle of the hallway, my futa-cock thrusting up into the front of my skirt. I licked my lips, feeling the salty cum on them. I shuddered as I looked around. Third period must just be starting. I was supposed to be in Civics with Lada.

Footsteps clicked on the floor behind me. I froze as I heard a feminine voice say, “What are you doing there, Virginia and ... What is on your face?”

I had been busted by a teacher.


Saffron Homewood

Addy Hull sat beside me in Latin. She pushed up her glasses and whispered, “I’m one of your sister’s futa mages...”

On the other side of me, Mio sat. The graceful, Japanese girl crossed her leg and gave me a new look.

“She’s one, too,” said Addy.

“Good to know,” I said. “If things go down, you be ready to back me up.”

“Of course,” Addy said.

Mio gasped. “What?”

“I’m just fucking with you,” I said, staring at Myra. She had two members of her drama club sitting with her, Manami and Giuliana. Two futas who just might be the enemy. I had to figure that out. How?

I whispered to the two futa-mages. “Can you two cast telepathy magic. Like, read minds sort of shit?”

“No, no,” Addy said. “Our magic’s more external. We can manipulate Light, Dark, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, and Lightning with simple commands like Hold, Release, Imbue, Deceive, Unleash, and Manipulate.”

“Deceive. What does that let you do.”

“Make traps, blind, turn things invisible, make poison, even paralyze a person.”

“Interesting.” I rolled my shoulders. “Well, let’s just pay attention. We have to figure out if Ella and her harem is our—”

“Saffron,” Ms. Hailey called, “please pay attention. You two, Mio and Addy. I expect you all to get your verb tenses straight. This will be important for your grade.”

I sighed. I had to figure this out, but it looked like I was in for an hour of boring Latin. Maybe there was a way to get Myra alone to question her. I couldn’t do anything mean to her. I would have to be subtle.

Unless this wasn’t the time for subtlety. What if this was the time to do something bold. Something that would unnerve them and make them react in a way that would be useful to figure something out. I tapped my finger.

“Addy, you said you can make something invisible,” I whispered as softly as I could. “Could you make an illusion?”

“Yes,” Addy said back softly. She pushed up her glasses. “What are you thinking?”

“That if I was to ask you to make it look like Ella had walked in and ordered Myra to fuck, oh, say, Ms. Hailey before the entire class, could you do that?”

“It would be complicated,” whispered Addy. “I would need support. It would take two of us to make that work. Multiple illusions.”

“Good thing there are two of you. I want to see how Myra reacts when you do this. If she’ll obey, object, or even see through the illusion. Make sure you are assertive. Don’t let her get away with it.”

“We’ll need a focus,” Mio said and then shoved her hand beneath my desk. She slid it up my thigh. I gasped at her touch. My pussy clenched at the heat rushing through me. A moment later, Addy’s hand joined Mio’s. I swallowed as their hands climbed higher and higher. Then they reached my panties.

They shoved my crotch to the side and pulled my futa-cock out. It tented the front of my tartan skirt. Their two hands gripped me, holding me tight. I shuddered, my cock twitching and throbbing in their grip.

“Arehdna Rehpareh,” they whispered, eyes closed.

My cock twitched in their hands. I gasped at the feel of them squeezing about me. My pussy clenched. Then, from the depths of my snatch, my ovaries burst. Cum shot out of my cock. Or it should have. I grit my teeth to cry out as I dry orgasmed. What had happened to my jizz?

Pleasure slammed into my mind. My pussy convulsed as my cock kept erupting and not spurting a single drop of futa-cum. Stars danced before me. Waves of delight washed through my body and ecstasy fired through my flesh. My mind drank it in.

The door opened and Ella strode in, her feet clicking on the ground. Her red hair spilled behind her. Ms. Hailey, Myra, Manami, Giuliana, Chelsea, and Mary Jo all stiffened. The latter two were members of the volleyball team.

“Myra, fuck Ms. Hailey right now,” Ella ordered while Addy’s lips moved without saying a word.

“B-but, my Goddess, we’re—”

“Now!” Ella’s words cracked through the room.

The girls in the class all looked shocked. Guadeloupe and Méline from the cheer squad perked up in their chairs. They could be trusted. They were Lada’s. They were on the good side of things. That was comforting to have them here.

“Y-yes, my Goddess,” Myra said and stood up. She swallowed, the entire class staring at her. she then unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She wasn’t wearing panties beneath. Her golden-brown ass had delicious curves to it. She turned and I saw her cock growing. Her clit was sprouting into that big, beautiful cock. “Ms. Hailey, bend over and accept my cock.”

“Yes, Lady Myra,” the teacher gasped.

To the class’s astonishment, Ms. Hailey bent over her desk and hiked her skirt. Then they were pointing at Myra’s bouncing girl-cock. She really could make it come and go at will. I thought maybe Ella controlled it.

They merely needed her permission to grow them, and Myra thought she had it.

I shuddered as I watched, my futa-dick twitching in Mio’s and Addy’s hands. They stroked up and down me as I kept erupting and yet nothing fired from me. My pussy convulsed, the pleasure rushing through my body.

A wave of dizziness washed over me along with another powerful jolt of ecstasy that slammed into my mind.

I squirmed. Trembled. I watched a Myra moved behind the teacher. She lined up and then thrust. Ms. Hailey’s face twisted in rapture. She grabbed the edge of her desk as she was screwed by Myra. The Hispanic girl pumped away hard and fast.

“What is going on?” someone called out.

“How did she grow a cock?”

“Why are they fucking like that? This is weird. What is going on?”

I smiled, watching Myra slam her girl-cock over and over into Ms. Hailey’s cunt. She fucked the teacher with passion while the illusion of Ella watched on. There would be ripples from this, but it was a good time to get some information.

“Have the ... illusion say... ‘How did the ritual go. Is Convergence a go?’”

Addy tightened her grip then her lips moved but no sound came out. I gasped, my outburst going unnoticed as everyone watched the fucking. Pleasure shot hard through me, slamming into my brain. Stars burst.

“How did the ritual go,” Ella-Illusion said. “Is Convergence a go?”

“I thought ... Mrs. Bean ... told you...” moaned Ms. Hailey. “It went ... perfectly ... Oh, my Goddess, Myra’s fucking me so hard. Ooh, yes, yes.”

I slumped back into my chair, my breasts rising and falling. Waves of darkness fired through me as I kept dry-cumming. My pussy convulsed, soaking my panties. The pleasure inundated my mind. Jolts of ecstasy erupted from my cock again and again.

“Ask her...” I panted. “Ask her ... what it’s ... The...”

It was getting hard to speak. I groaned and leaned forward. I stared down at my desk, sweat spilling off my brow. Ms. Hailey’s moans and Myra’s groans echoed through the classroom as I struggled to focus.

“We have to end the ritual,” Mio said.

“No!” I hissed. “We need...” I spasmed again, more spurts of none-cum firing from my cock. The classroom spun around me.

“It’s over,” Mio whispered. “Addy!”

Addy’s lips moved. “Good, good. You two keep fucking. Later.”

“Later?” I groaned as the fake Ella appeared to open the door and step out. The moment it closed, the futa-mages released my cock.

I gasped, the orgasm dying immediately. I gripped my desk, struggling to breathe. I wanted to lay my head down on my arms and pass out. I had nothing left like I had just run a marathon and wanted to fall dead.

“We needed ... to keep ... going...” I whimpered.

“No,” Addy spoke so firmly. “Mio’s right, we’re not endangering your life. You’re Virginia’s twin sister. We have a responsibility.”

“Fine.” I couldn’t argue. That took too much effort.

I blinked, the moans of Myra and Ms. Hailey mixing with the chatter of the astonished girls. The classroom watched on while I groaned. My heart pounded so fast. That illusion was awesome, but that price. Damn.

“I’m going to cum!” Ms. Hailey moaned. “Oh, my god, I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Yes, yes, cum!” Myra moaned. “Just explode. Let me feel your pussy going wield around my girl-cock. I’m going to cum in you, Ms. Hailey!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.