Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord - Cover

Futa Harem vs the Demon Lord

Copyright© 2021 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Futa Lady! Serving the Futa Heroine

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Futa Lady! Serving the Futa Heroine - When Virginia starts seeing into another world, a fantasy world, she finds herself turned into a futa and given a mission: form a harem and defeat the Demon Lord!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Virginia Homewood

I came hard into my twin sister’s mouth.

My futa-dick unloaded spurt after spurt of cum. She gulped it down while the incestuous waves of delight and taboo jolts of ecstasy surged through my body to my mind. Cumming as a futa was so intense. Pussy spasming. Girl-dick unloading.

Saffron swallowed it all. My twin sister drank my girl-cum as I shuddered, my eyes locked on the end of the video she had shot on her smartphone. Watching Ella and Myra fuck the girls of the drama club with their futa-dicks had been hot.

“Oh, Saffron,” I moaned, sliding a hand through my twin sister’s black hair. Though we were twins, we were nothing alike. I had blonde hair and she had those raven locks. I had round breasts and she had small mounds. “That was hot. You did great.”

Saffron slid her mouth off my dick and shot her head up. She kissed me on the mouth. I groaned as the force pushed me onto my back on my bed. Salty cum thrust into my mouth. I shuddered as my twin sister and I shared such a wicked kiss.

I whimpered, the taste of my futa-spunk filling my mouth. I stroked her naked back as we swapped the delight back and forth. I groaned, my body shaking from this wonderful delight. I was so glad that we could enjoy this sort of passion.

She broke the kiss, a big smile on her lips. “God, that was hot, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I panted. “How is Ella a futa? I didn’t fuck her.”

“Another hero?” Saffron asked.

“Does it work that way?” I glanced at my sister. “I mean, why would there be two heroes to stop the Demon Lord.”

“Why wouldn’t you want two heroes to stop the Demon Lord.” She straddled me, rubbing her black-furred muff into my throbbing shaft. She humped up and down me, smearing pussy cream on my clit-dick and tickling me with her curls.

“It makes sense,” I said. “What was up with that permission stuff? I don’t have to permit you to have a futa-dick.”

“Ella didn’t lose her cock, either,” said Saffron. “Not like you.”

“It comes back,” I said. “After I fucked Aria and Brígida and Lada.”

“Wow, you’ve been busy.” Saffron shuddered. “I’ve only fucked myself. My dick is flexible. I slid it into my cunt and pumped it in and out of me.”

“Oh, wow,” I groaned at what my twin sister had done. “That’s hot.”

Saffron winked a hazel eye at me. “Mmm, but I need my sister’s big dick in me now. That huge cock stretching out my cunt. We shared a womb. Our pussies were made for each other’s clit-dicks.”

I smiled at her. “I like how you think.”

“Damn straight,” Saffron said, her futa-dick rubbing into the bottom of my boobs. Her pussy lips caressed the crown of my dick. Then she pushed herself back down my cock. “I have great ideas.”

“Yes, you do,” I moaned, her cunt swallowing inch after inch of my girl-dick. “Ooh, and this is a good one.”

My twin sister winked at me and straightened up. Her small titties quivered as she squeezed her pussy around my dick. Then she slid up my cock. I gasped, my pussy drinking in the wonderful friction of her pussy. She reached the pinnacle, swirled her hips, and then slammed her cunt back down my dick.

Her shaft smacked into my stomach. I grabbed her dick and stroked her. She gasped, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she slid up me. She reached the pinnacle, danced her hips, and swirled her cunt around my shaft.

Then she plunged back down me.

I groaned as her cunt engulfed my futa-dick again. The heat melted to my pussy. My ovaries heated up from the wonderful delight she gave me. She worked her snatch up and down my dick. She fucked me with such passion.

It was incredible. I loved every second of her working her twat up and down my futa-dick. It was magical. I groaned, my heart pounding. I tossed my head from side to side, a big smile on my lips. This was magical right here. I loved the feel of that tight snatch clenching about my cock.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes!” I gasped, slamming my dick down her cunt. “Ooh, that’s it. that’s amazing. Yes, yes, I love it.”

Her pussy worked up and down my futa-dick as she moaned, “Virginia! Such a wonderful girl-cock!”

“Such a hot cunt!” I moaned, my twin sister massaging me with her taboo twat.

My ovaries brimmed with a new load of cum. The bed creaked as she worked her snatch up and down my futa-dick. She rode me with passion. The gasps and moans she made echoed through our dorm. It was exciting to hear. I loved the way her face twisted.

Her hands grabbed my boobs. As I stroked her girl-dick, she played with my titties. She kneaded them. Squeezed them. It was such a fascinating delight. I groaned, loving the way she clenched down on me. She held me tight, massaging me with her wonderful twat.

I bit my lip, my heart screaming in my chest. Her pussy plunged down my dick and then rose back up it. She fucked me with such passion. It was incredible to enjoy. Her fingers dug into my tits while her pussy gripped my cock.

“Oh, yes, yes,” my twin moaned.

My hand flew up and down her girl-cock, her precum lubing it. “You’re going to cum all over my tits and face.”

“Fucking A, you better believe it!” Saffron grinned at me. “Just gonna hose you down with my pearly spunk!”

“Yum!”

She winked at me and plunged down my futa-cock again and again. She worked her twat up and down my clit-dick. It was fascinating to feel. Just a delight to experience her incestuous sheath massaging my girl-cock. I was so close to erupting, the ache built and built at the tip.

She whimpered as she impaled her twat down my futa-dick. Then she gasped and erupted. Hot cum shot from her cock and splashed my breasts. Her pussy went wild around my shaft. I groaned as she suckled at me.

“Oh, that’s it!” she moaned. “That’s so it. Yes, yes, yes!”

I erupted.

“Oh, Saffron!” I groaned, spurting into her cunt. I basted her twat with my spunk. I flooded her with all that jizz. She groaned, her pussy milking me. “Ooh, you’re amazing.”

Her pussy convulsed around me while her girl-cock spurted jizz that coated my tits. A shot landed on my lips and chin. I savored the hot flavor of my twin sister’s spunk. I groaned, unloading so much of my spunk into her cunt. I basted her with everything that I had.

My own pussy gushed juices that soaked my bush. I groaned, savoring this wonderful delight. I hit the peak of my orgasm. I hovered there, shuddering through my orgasm. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as I pumped the last of my cum into her snatch.

“Fuck,” I moaned, stars dancing before my eyes. “Oh, wow, that was good.

“Mmm, that was a cum,” she purred, staring down at me. “That was an amazing cum. I love it. I love you so much.”

I smiled up at my twin sister. I loved her, too. As she leaned over, my cell phone rang. I frowned and grabbed it. Aria was calling. Saffron bent over anyways and kissed at the side of my neck, her small boobs rubbing at my cum-splattered tits.

I swiped the screen and brought it to my ear. “Hey, Aria, what’s up?”

“I have gained you your first concubine, Lady Virginia,” said Aria. “Tamera Turnbull has a futa-dick and is a priestess of the Seven Harmonious Goddesses.”

“Ah, concubine?” I asked. “And she’s a priestess. You had sex with your roommate and made her into a futa?”

“Ooh, hot,” Saffron said. “Tell her to come on over.”

“Yes, yes, come over,” I said. “And concubine, what’s that? Like a wife.”

“I am your wife, Lady Virginia,” said Aria. “As is your twin sister, Brígida, and Lada. Tamera is a concubine. One step beneath us in the harem.”

“Wow, you’re really all on board this harem thing,” I said, my sister’s pussy squeezing about my cock.

“Indeed, I am,” she said. “Lady Virginia, do you wish us to come over so you may see your newest concubine yourself.”

“Yes, yes, come over,” I said, my dick throbbing. This horny ache swept through me. For a moment, a canopy of dark, gold leaves grew above me. Night had fallen on that other world.

Saffron slid off of me as I hung up. She stretched her back, her futa-dick throbbing before her. Then she hummed and moved across the room. She made not a sound. A moment later, a soft knock came at the door.

“Lady Virginia,” Aria said softly. “It is I, High Priestess Aria. Priestess Tamera is with me.”

“Well, get your cute butts in here!” Saffron said and opened the door, standing there naked.

“Oh, my,” said Tamera.

“She’s being a brat,” I said. “She’s proud of that big futa-dick she has.”

“So proud,” Saffron purred and stepped aside. “So, High Priestess Aria, huh?”

Aria nodded. She was an African-American cutie with her hair done up in a multitude of beaded braids that clicked and clacked as she moved her head about. She wore our school uniform, a noticeable bulge in her skirt. Tamera was a brunette with the same bulge, her hand holding it while her cheeks were flushed.

“Yeah, she can do magical powers and everything,” I said. “She healed Brígida when she hurt herself. She’s my priestess, you’re my rogue, Brígida’s my mage, and I guess Lada’s my fighter.”

“Oh, is that why I’m just awesome at sneaking?” Saffron said. “Watch this!”

She blurred and suddenly my sister was gone. My jaw dropped. I looked around the room, Tamera and Aria doing the same. Where had she vanished to? I couldn’t believe she had just blurred away. Had she gone invisible?

“Saffron?” I asked.

“Neat, huh?” Saffron said. Her voice sounded muffled. I frowned and then noticed the slight swaying of her bedspread dangling off the side. A moment later, she rolled out from beneath it. “None of you had any idea where I went.”

“No, Saffron,” Aria said.

“That was awesome,” Tamera gasped. “I mean, wow. I can’t believe you just did that. It was super neat.”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Oh, no, Lady Virginia,” gasped Aria. “You have cum on your breasts. We can’t have that. Tamera, clean your mistress up.”

“Yes, Aria!” Tamera said with a bright smile on her face. She darted over to me, bent down, and just licked at my sister’s cum adorning my tit. I shuddered at her licking, shocked that this was happening. It certainly wasn’t what I had expected would happen.

I shivered. It felt so good. She licked and lapped and caressed me with her naughty tongue. She gathered up the spunk on me like it was nothing. I groaned, my face scrunching up from the pleasure of this moment.

Then she suckled my nipple into her mouth. She nursed with hunger on me. I groaned, loving that delight. My futa-dick throbbed and ached as she did that. Saffron and Aria watched, Aria slowly stripping naked. She had no bra beneath her blouse, her dark breasts appearing. She had round breasts with a pleasant plumpness to them.

“Boobies!” gasped Saffron and grabbed Aria from behind, squeezing her mounds with pale fingers. “I got your boobies.”

“Saffron,” I groaned as Tamera released my nipple and then slid her tongue over my tit. “Don’t be a brat to her. You’re the rogue, not the jester.”

“I can’t be both?” asked Saffron, jiggling Aria’s breasts.

“No.” I shook my head. “Sorry, Aria.”

“It’s okay, Lady Virginia,” Aria said. “Saffron and I are now sister-wives. It is only right that she should touch my body and love me as Brígida did and Lada shall.”

“Ooh, you’re sounding so sexy,” Saffron said. “You know, I have cum in my pussy. It’s Lady Virginia’s cum. I bet you could lick that all out of me.”

Aria shuddered. “I could ... Saffron. The lady’s cum is precious. It must not be wasted.”


Saffron Homewood

“Boy, I like how you think now, Aria,” said Saffron. “That sounds super, duper hot. Let’s do that. Let’s have you lick all that yummy cum out of my cunt. Mmm, you’re just salivating for it.”

“I am,” Aria said as I released her tits and fell back on my bed.

“Lady Virginia, may I clean your dick of Mistress Saffron’s pussy cream?” Tamera asked.

Mistress Saffron, huh? I liked the sound of it.

“Sure, Tamera,” groaned Virginia. My twin sister sounded a little dazed. This was all so much to have happened in one day. But it was a hot one.

I spread my legs and grinned at Aria. She smacked her lips as she slid off her skirt. It fell off her body and her big clit-dick popped out. It bobbed before her, an ebony beauty. I quivered, my cunt clenching, forcing out some of my sister’s incestuous cum.

As Tamera sucked Virginia’s clit-dick into her mouth, Aria crawled onto the bed and between my thighs. She ducked her head down and nuzzled into my black bush. My futa-dick throbbed and ached. Her beaded braids clacked together.

The Black futa buried her face into my cunt and licked. The virginal, shy, asexual Aria now devoured my pussy, licking out that forbidden mix of Virginia and me. My body shuddered, my futa-dick twitching from the delight. Her tongue felt amazing.

I could just die and go to heaven.

“Oh, Aria, you dirty girl,” I moaned. “Mmm, lick all that jizz out of my cunt. You just love it!”

“You will not succeed in demeaning me, for I love this cum and Lady Virginia, dear sister-wife,” purred Aria. “You tease out of brattiness.”

“You got me,” I groaned. “Ooh, that tongue feels super amazing in me.”

I shuddered and groaned, humping against her mouth, my futa-dick flopping about. Her tongue scooped out the girl-cum from the depths of my snatch. She devoured what my lovely sister had pumped into me.

I loved every moment of it. Every last second of that wonderful feast. She devoured me with such passion. She feasted on me with this surprising hunger. I groaned, the delight swelling to the tip of my girl-dick. My ovaries drank it in, heating up the cum in me.

“Damn, Aria, that’s great. Ooh, you sure know what you’re doing. I can’t believe how good you are. Damn, that’s awesome. That’s real awesome. You are just devouring the cum out of me, aren’t you? Just feasting on me with hunger. I love it. I fucking love it.”

“Your pussy mixed with Lady Virginia’s cum is quite the treat,” Aria moaned. “I do enjoy it.” “I’ll make sure my sister fucks me all the time just for you.”

She purred into my cunt and thrust her tongue in.

I shuddered as she scooped more of the jizz out, the pressure swelling at the tip of my futa-dick. I would have a wonderful cum. Just a delicious burst of pleasure that would shower over me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

She thrust her tongue into my cunt. She stirred me up. It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every moment of it. I loved every last second of her feasting on me. It was fantastic. I groaned and gasped, the pleasure building and building in me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I moaned as she swirled her tongue in me. “I’m going to cum.”

“Mmm, I bet,” purred my sister. She had Tamera bobbing her head, the brunette’s skirt off. Her futa-dick swayed between her thighs. She really had it. That was so hot to witness. “Tamera!”

The girl moaned as she suckled.

Aria grabbed my girl-dick, stroking me as I whimpered. Her tongue danced through my folds. I whimpered and groaned as she fluttered her tongue around inside of me like she was just searching for more cum.

“Oh, Jeeba, thank you for the seed,” moaned Aria. “And for the seed to come.”

“Jeeba?” I groaned and then gasped as Aria swallowed my girl-dick. She suckled me into her mouth and nursed on me with hunger. My cunt clenched. I loved this pleasure. It was amazing. My face twisted in rapture. “Holy shit!”

Aria winked at me—she actually winked!—as she nursed on me with hunger. She suckled with passion. I arched my back, thrusting my tits up into the air. I groaned, my cunt clenching as I savored this wonderful delight. It was perfect. Amazing. Just the best thing in the world.

I erupted.

I fired my futa-cum into Aria’s mouth. My body bucked and my pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of my cunt. I pumped load after load of cum into Aria. She gulped it down, her eyes closed. Beads smacked together while I bucked.

“Oh, god, yes!” I gasped. Pleasure slammed through my body with every spurt, and euphoria washed out of my cunt with every convulsion of my flesh.

Aria nursed hard. She suckled out my cum. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I scrunched up my face and savored the pleasure rushing through me. It was perfect. Just the best thing in the world. I gasped and moaned out the rapture.

“You’re amazing, Aria,” I moaned as I fired the last of my cum into her mouth. “Just wonderful.”

She popped her mouth off and licked her lips. “You have delicious cum, too, sister wife.”

“Thanks,” I panted. “Mmm, Virginia, how’s Tamera doing.”

“She’s getting me there,” panted my sister. “Oh, wow, Tamera, you’re just a hungry little cock-sucker. You really want my cum, don’t you?”

“Of course she does, Lady Virginia,” cooed Aria. “Your cum is precious.”

“That’s so hot,” I panted, watching Tamera’s cock swaying back and forth as she bobbed her head. Then Virginia threw back her head and cried out in rapture.

It was obvious my sister was cumming. Just flooding Tamera’s mouth with that girl-spunk. The girl moaned, her hips wiggling as she suckled down at that hot cum. I licked my lips. My heart racing in my chest. That was hot to watch. She was just dumping that jizz down her throat.

“Fuck, this stuff is wild, right, Aria?”

“Indeed, sister-wife,” she said, sitting down on the bed beside me. To my shock, she put her arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. It was so ... intimate. But it felt nice. I grabbed her cock. She had been so nice to make me cum. I probably should return the favor.

“Just lie on your back, Aria,” I purred, this kinky idea popping into my head. I was one dirty slut. I loved it.

“Sure,” she said and stretched back.

As Virginia panted through her orgasm, I straddled Aria’s waist and grabbed her ebony futa-dick. I pressed it not into my pussy lips but my asshole. I shuddered, rubbing that dick against my dirty opening.

“Mmm, you desire that pleasure,” purred Aria. “I understand. It is a wonderful treat.”

“God, she does anal, too,” I moaned and then impaled my asshole down her futa-dick.

Or tried to.

My anal ring was a tad resisting. But it got with the program and swallowed her shaft. I groaned as I sank on her dick. The velvety friction swept through me. It was this delicious pleasure to feel. My pussy clenched while my futa-dick ached with that need to be in pussy.

Virginia recovered and blinked at the sight of me bending my futa-dick. I grinned at her and pressed the flexible tip of my girl-cock into my own pussy lips, the curls of my bush caressing the tip. Then I thrust my dick into my own cunt.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned, double-penetrated by that big shaft. It was such a delight to feel it sliding into me. “That’s the dick I need. Ooh, yes, yes, I fucking love it sliding into me. Ooh, that’s so good. I’m going to cum so hard on this clit-dick. Just explode.”

“What about mine, dear sister-wife?” asked Aria. “Is my dick in your asshole nothing?”

“Oh, it’s everything,” I moaned and flexed my thighs.

I slid my bowels up her girl-cock as I fucked my futa-dick in and out of my cunt. I worked that shaft in and then slid out, my snatch squeezing about the girth in this fantastic way that sent pleasure shuddering through me.

I slammed myself down her cock over and over again. Virginia and Tamera were watching, their eyes wide with delight. I winked at them, loving the way my bowels cock slammed down Aria’s girl-cock before I slid back up her. It was amazing. I savored the pleasure of this moment. It was such a fantastic thrill to enjoy. I groaned, eager to cum. I would have such a big orgasm.

“That is impossible,” groaned Virginia. “I cannot believe what I’m seeing.”

I winked at my twin sister.

“Wow,” Tamera agreed. “Mistress Saffron is amazing.”

“She is,” Aria moaned, her hands gripping my hips. “Oh, my sweet sister-wife, work that wonderful asshole up and down my clit-dick.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, riding her dick and savoring that hot and velvety sheath melting rapture down to my cunt. My hand pumped my girl-cock in and out of my pussy at the same time. It felt incredible to do this. To give me this wonderful delight.

I loved every moment of it. I worked that dick deep into my futa-cunt. I loved how awesome it felt. I groaned, my orgasm building and building faster and faster. I rose towards that burst of pleasure. I would have such a mighty climax.

My sister whispered to Tamera who nodded. She slipped off the bed, staring at me. I grinned as my twin knelt behind the brunette cutie. Virginia buried to the hilt in Tamera’s cunt, fucking her hard as they both watched me working my futa-dick in and out of my own pussy.

“Harmonious Goddesses,” Tamera moaned. “Ooh, Gnila, thank you for the gifts of futa-dicks!”

“Thank you!” moaned Aria.

I loved the audience watching me thrust my futa-dick into my own cunt as I worked my asshole up and down Aria’s clit-cock. It was a pleasure to do this. To enjoy the rapture of sliding my shaft into my snatch. I both had the pleasure of penetrating pussy and being penetrated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.