Peek Into the Darkness - Cover

Peek Into the Darkness

by Amasterfound

Copyright© 2021 by Amasterfound

BDSM Sex Story: Peek into the darkness of my mind as I weave a tale of incest and other taboos

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Size   .

Peek into the darkness of my mind then follow into the light of my mind as I give you a glimpse of my soul. What turns me on, you ask? Be careful what you ask. Can you really handle the truth? Yes, you say ... Okay, sit back as I weave you a tale of an encounter. My tale will begin with a night I once had. The scene involves many taboos of society that our civilization doesn’t have. We are not of the earth people but yes, we have full knowledge of your people. This scene will be for you to decide whether it is a revelation from the darkness or not.

I sat on the couch in the living room of my mountain cabin I shared with my 20 husbands I heard a door slam from outside. Looking at the time of the clock I saw he was again 1 hour late. This was the 3rd time this week. This domineering teen that already knew what he wanted and went for it. He was ahead of his age group in school and was about to graduate this year at 16 years old. Head strong like his dad. Walking through the door like he didn’t have a care in the world that he was past curfew again.

“You are late again! I have had it with your disobedience to the rules. Get upstairs to your room till I get there! You are GROUNDED” I yelled and watched him walk away without saying a word other than smiling mischievously.

What was that kid up to this time? I worried what he could be plotting this time. The last time I spanked him he replied, “Oh yeah, that feels nice!” I sat there thinking of how I was going to approach this. Be stern, I told myself. Don’t respond to his wisecracks, don’t feed the fire.

Taking a deep breath, I thought about the fact that I was mostly alone with him. The other kids were in their rooms for the night and my other husbands was staying in our house in town due to the snowstorm hitting here and they had business in town early tomorrow. Only the patriarch was still here. Right now, he was upstairs asleep.

Standing up, I walked up the stairs and walked down the hallway to his room. I walked by in and peeked in his brother’s room. The light from the hallway gave a brief view of the bed. He was a year older and never gave me any problems. Always obedient and he was fast sleep. I closed his door and continued to the one giving me problems. There are 15 kids in this house, and he has to be the one giving me problems. I thought back to one of our favorite earth Christmas movie lines from Home Alone.

I neared his room, the door was cracked, and I heard a few muffled sounds. Stopping outside his room, it sounded like a small groan and the squeaking of the bed frame. I grabbed the doorknob and gathered my thoughts, “This would be so much easier if...” The rest of the words trailed off as I saw his bed. As you walked in his bed sat across the room facing the door. He had a large 4 post bed, made out of an awfully expensive dragon tree wood. His room was painted blue with the countryside scene of our grassy hills. In the wall painting the hills was fully of naked people having an orgy. At the top of that hill was a temple for Aphrodite. The mural was painted one of my older boys who was one of our best painter and sculpture. In the sat my son in all his glory fully naked and jacking off.

“Yes ... Mother ... you wanted me?” He spoke, grabbing his cock in one hand, his balls in the other and stroking them, “Do you like what you see? This will be so much easier if you would give in to me.” He replied using my words.

I was too stunned to reply. I just stood there looking at that big thick cock and thought yes, I do, but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of doming me. I had only recently allowed my husbands to dominate me in more than bedroom play. I wasn’t going to let him start now. I knew he was my soulmate, and we were fated to be together. He was already wiser in years than others his age. I just watched that hard cock, those strong hands stroking his cock and balls. He looked to be 11 inches already. He was going to be hung like his daddy. My knees weakened and I felt myself get wet.

I don’t know how long I stood there for a matter of seconds or minutes. The time just seemed to have stood still. I quickly turned and walked away. Leaving the door open. I could hear him laughing and saying you will be mine and I will have you. Just you wait...” His words trailed off as I ran to my room with my husbands and ran in. The large bed that normally slept us all seemed very lonely with only a few husbands that came back tonight after all.

I took off my robe leaving just a short night gown on. I slept with no panties on, easy access. Most of the time, by morn, I wouldn’t even have on my night gown anymore. I climb in the bed, and I scooted over to lay next to my alpha husband.

“Well?” He asked.

“He’s home and in his room. Let’s just leave it at that,” I replied.

He laughed knowing full well what I saw and that I ran. “He isn’t going to give up till you admit that you want him and let him have his way with you. Besides we both know full well you want him and can’t wait till he uses that massive dick in your pussy or ass. Now come over here and let’s get some sleep. We have a full day ahead of us tomorrow,” my husband responded pulling me closer to him. I snuggled into his arms and felt his hard cock press into my back, but we just lay there and dozed off to sleep.

Sometime later I woke laying on my stomach, and I felt a large naked male body lay on top of me. At first, I thought it was one of my husband’s wanting a little action. I felt a hard cock press against my ass and slam all the way in. The searing pain forced a scream out. My husband raised up and said, “Shut up and suck,” as he pushed my head onto his cock.

“I told you I would have you. It could have been easier if you had just come to me,” he said as he fucked my ass hard.

I thought about that and smiled inwardly ... and miss all this action when he finally breaks and forces himself on me like the dom, I know he can be. No, it’s so much more enjoyable when they come to you and demand what you want to give them. I pushed back against that massive cock fucking my tight ass. He was so good and big.

“Raise up for a moment son, I want to fuck her pussy,” my son’s father rolled over demanding some action too. He tore my night gown off. Good thing that wasn’t one of my expensive ones.

They picked me up and set me onto of my other husband and slid his cock inside my wet pussy. My son climbed back on me and slid his cock back up my ass. I looked for one of the cocks I knew would be waiting to be sucked. It was the patriarchs hard and angry cock. I took it slowly, looking him in the eyes as he watched his cockhead disappear in my mouth. Those blue eyes ... just a shade darker than mine. The same blue as our sons. Slowly I engulfed more of the cock and shaft into my mouth and into my throat. That large, massive 14in cock. He was the largest of all my husbands. Although the cock in my ass was far wider than most just not, he one in my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.