A Ghost Story - Cover

A Ghost Story

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2021 by George Foxx

Erotica Sex Story: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a ghost and have the ability to haunt or scare people? A man who is feeling older than his years and that he has not accomplished much in his life suddenly becomes a ghost. He uses his abilities to meet and mate with his favorite porn actresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Ghost   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Small Breasts   .

My wife said that when she died, she’d like to be a ghost so she could scare people. Jane was twenty-one and had a pretty hot body. A lot of the time I wished I got to do more than look a lot more often than I did.

I was sure people wouldn’t mind getting spooked if they could see my wife naked. Of course if she was a ghost, the victim of her haunting couldn’t see her.

I like skinny little things who squirm like a crazy woman, cum almost an infinite number of times, talk dirty the whole time, and don’t mind calling me daddy when they climaxed. I like little tits that I can get my hands around and puffy nipples that drive a girl wild when I suck them.

I started thinking about what I’d do if I was a ghost. Wouldn’t you know it, a day and a massive coronary later, I was a ghost. At twenty-eight I had not done any really crazy shit or fucked nearly as many girls as I wanted to.

My first thought was to haunt the movie lot trailers of cute ingenues. It’s sad that Kristin Stewart put herself through all that stress and isn’t nearly as cute as the girl who starred in the first Twilight movie. I still wouldn’t mind seeing her naked though. Jennifer Lawrence is pretty cute, and I’d haunt her trailer for sure.

I’m sad Emma Watson isn’t making movies any more. She is still TGIMLTF. (TheGirlI’dMostLikeToFuck)

I decided that COVID had disrupted movie production, and that I’d have to research which actresses were worth haunting.

In the meantime I decided to haunt 24 Hour Fitness and work on my ghosting and haunting skills so that when I did go to Hollywood, the girls I scared would get the fright of their lives.

I hung out in the Women’s sauna, showers, and locker room. There were some cute girls, but I’ll tell you it didn’t take long for “just looking” to get boring. I was surprised at the number of girls who masturbated in the shower. Watching a sixteen-year-old red head spread herself wide-open and make herself squirt made me want to do a lot more than just look.

Now I figured the movie “Ghost” was probably on target about how difficult it is for a spirit to move or touch something in the physical world, but they got it wrong. Maybe it’s because the majority of women have a fairly small clitoris, but I found it incredibly easy to psychokinetically touch and manipulate a clitoris. It was loads of fun to give an unsuspecting woman an orgasm. It was even more fun to make a stuck-up bitch cum so hard she screamed.

Since the NBA was gearing up for the playoffs, I started visiting the locker rooms of the dance teams I liked.

Of course I started with the Laker Girls. I did my clit flicking to the youngest, slimmest girls to help them get off. I punished some of the Career Cheer types, by making them humiliate themselves and beg to cum, if they were hazing the new girls.

I fell in lust with a little black-haired dancer and decided to test the limits of what I can do in the real world.

I followed her home and slipped inside her apartment. She showered and dried off. I stroked her clit enough to moisten her vagina. She looked really confused. She lay down on her bed and spread her legs wide.

She said, “I don’t know who or what you are, but stop messing around and get me off.”

I didn’t have a body anymore, but I imagined I was between her slender thighs and lowering my mouth toward her moist, fragrant sex. I focused on the image of my tongue making teasing contact with her clitoris. The bud was quivering in anticipation of first contact.

She gave a soft, “Ohhhhh my!” Her hips made slow little circles on her bed. I changed my mental picture to make my tongue pointed, and I thrust it into her vestibule as hard as I could.

She sighed, “Yes, yes, yes!”

I fucked the opening of her hole with my tongue, as hard and fast as I could.

She moaned, “Can you eat me? Can you devour me?”

I made my tongue as broad as I could and switched to licking her clit with long slurping licks from her perineum up to her engorged clit. I licked from base to tip of her clit as hard as I could.

She whimpered, “Wish my hands were on the back of your head, pulling your face into my wide-open cunt, baby.”

I sped up my licking and her hips started squirming faster. I licked her through three hard orgasms.

She rasped, “I can’t take any more licking honey. If you’re my angel, please stop. If you are a demon, I guess you’ll torment me by licking my clit until I lose my mind. You know if you had a cock, baby, I’d love to have it up inside me right now.”

Like I said, I didn’t have a body, but I sure as shit imagined a nice thick cock filling up her tight little pussy. I pictured myself covering her and giving her a nice missionary, slow, gentle fuck.

She said, “Who lied and told you I’m a nice girl? I’m a slut baby, so give me all you’ve got. Nail me to the bed. Pound me with your big hammer. Cut out that makin’ love to the sweetheart or wifey crap and rail me like your side chick. Make me moan and scream like the dirty little whore I am.”

I visualized hate fucking a chick that cheated on me back in ninth grade. I got that little dancer doing the twist on the eight-inch dick I imagined was screwing her hungry little pussy. Of course I’m a ghost, so I can fuck all night, and I did.

Sometime around four, she started into a string of multiple orgasms that were wicked hard. It was almost like I could feel her snatch spasming and squeezing my ghost cock like a milking machine.

She begged, “Cum inside me. It sucks that the only guy who is man enough to fuck me the way I need is a ghost. You earned it Ghosty. Let it spurt and fill up my womb with specter sperm. You are the only one who deserves to breed me. Knock me up with your ghost seed and plant your spook baby in my belly.”

It was almost like I had a living body. The stuff she said was what I always wanted to hear a woman say. It felt just like I was blasting globs of spunk deep inside her because her cunt started sucking on my cock, I tried to ram as deep in her swampy twat as I could. I got stiff all over and felt stretched like a bow string. It really felt like I pumped five big ropes of semen into her convulsing cooze. It seemed like after the last dribble was deposited inside her, I ran out of energy and collapsed on top of her.

She whispered, “I meant it all. I hope I’m pregnant with your baby.”

Being a ghost meant I didn’t have any consequences for acting like a prick, so I disappeared like fog. I didn’t have much of a memory either, so I never checked on how that girl was doing. It seemed like I blinked, and I found myself some place different.

I learned to travel to the exact location of my latest lust target. I decided to compare the porn actresses I thought were sexiest. My lack of memory made the task nearly impossible until I discovered a way to write and a secure place to hide my journal.

I found out my favorite Laker Girl was named Haley. I wrote down all the great things about her as a person and about how well she fucked.

I decided I wanted to try out porn actresses and I picked Piper Perri first. She was born in 1995, so she’s not a teenager, but she is four feet-ten inches tall and weighs eighty pounds, so it’s pretty easy to imagine her getting her cherry popped. She’s given birth to a child, so she is in the MILF category, not the teen porn star grouping. She’s still pretty cute, so I decided to see what effect all her porn experience would have on how well she fucked.

I caught her home alone, just getting out of the shower. Piper was a rationalist and when I vibrated her clit Piper thought she had just been overcome by a powerful need to masturbate. I pushed her backwards, so she fell on the bed. I ate her pussy like crazy. It was incredibly hard to make her cum. Finally she gave a little sigh. I moved quickly to stick a ghost dick in her cunt. I’ve watched a lot of her videos, so I made the dick long and very thick. She felt it fill her up.

Piper said, “Ain’t no such thing as ghosts.”

I worked the fat rod in and out of her stretched out, floppy pussy. When I got the club I was using on her properly lubricated from her girl juice, I began fucking her small body hard and fast.

Piper kept saying, almost chanting, “Ain’t no such thing as ghosts.”

I put ghostly lips next to her ear, and whispered, “Sure about that Piper?”

Piper didn’t give any sign she’d heard me.

I finally got her to cum. That opened her mind, and she surrendered to me. I kept fucking her and each time I made her cum made it easier to give her the next orgasm.

When I gave her three hard climaxes in a row, she started fucking me back.

Piper whispered, “I’m not complaining, Mr. Ghost, but I’m a mess from all the big cock videos I did when I was young and stupid. If you could make your ghostly cock an inch fatter and an inch shorter, it would be perfect for me and I could cum even better for you. That way you’d have a great memory of fucking washed up former porn star Piper Perri.”

I adjusted my visualization the way she suggested, and Piper gave a big sigh.

She said, “Oh yes. That’s just perfect! Can you fuck me for another hour Ghosty?”

I tried to get the air between my lips and her ear vibrating so she could hear me tell her, “I can, and I will.”

Piper moaned, “Oh yes Ghosty. Take me. Fuck me.”

I worked her small body over for an hour and felt much more confident in my skills as she came harder and harder. When I’d lost count of the number of orgasms I’d given her, I felt successful.

I wasn’t getting the pleasure from her stretched out twat that Haley gave me. Even the artificial tightness produced by the porn star size dick I was using to probe her female depths wasn’t enough to give the right kind of friction to get me off.

I vibrated air next to Piper’s ear and asked, “Can you milk my cock with your pussy muscles?”

Piper heard me and started working on me like she was doing her Kegel exercises. That improved things a lot.

Piper moaned, “The next time you make me cum, I’m going to pass out, so go ahead and cum in my pussy.”

I whispered, “Talk dirty to me. Call me daddy, and help me cum.”

Piper moaned, “My god, daddy, nobody ever fucked me so good. You love me so much you even came back from the dead to make me cum. I love the way you screw me daddy. What do you think about getting me pregnant daddy? Would you like to knock up your little girl? Do you want to get your daughter pregnant? Pump your cream into me daddy. Fill me up with daddy sperm and make me have your baby.”

When Piper came the next time, her hips went wild, and her internal muscles went crazy. It was enough to push me over the edge and it felt like I was shooting a gallon of cum against her cervix.

Piper knew her body well, and her orgasm did wipe her out so that she passed out. I stayed on top of her and rotated my hips to grind my ghostly pubic bone against her living clit, giving her another full body orgasm. I rammed the big prick as deep in her as possible, working to get the last dribble out of my apparitional balls. Since Piper was passed out, I stayed on top of her until I imagined I’d caught my breath. I pulled the big prick out of Piper’s pussy and let the phallus go back to normal size.

I vaporized and transported myself back to my research site.

After a day of research I decided my next haunting would-be Kate Bloom. She isn’t as pretty at twenty-three as she was in videos she made when she was eighteen. However, she is cute, and my mind was still stuck on the videos she made when she was actually eighteen years old, so I transported to her location.

I did some more traditional making my presence known to Kate by rattling stuff around before I spoke. I wanted sex with her to be fully consensual. It is bizarre how in my mind it’s ok to do some girls just guessing they will be willing once it starts to feel good and wanting Kate to agree to fuck a ghost from the first.

The first thing Kate said was, “Can we film it?”

I told her I’d like to work with a story Piper came up with. We settled on the idea that Kate just got dumped and was horny as hell. She begs her late father to come back from the dead and ease her pain.

I was surprised at how fast the crew turned up. I found out everybody was hurting for work.

Kate asked, “Do you need fluffing? Do I need to lube up?”

I said, “Kate, I’d like to do things more civilian style and less professional. I want you to try to imagine you aren’t on a set. You are so horny in real life you can’t stand it. You beg for relief, and your late daddy comes back to take care of you.

“Imagine your dad heats you up naturally by fingering you, then he eats your pussy and gets you frantic to get fucked and as wet as you need to be to really enjoy it. He makes you beg before he puts his cock in you.

“What’s the ideal cock size for you to get maximum orgasms?”

Kate said, “I usually have to fuck whoever the producers hire. I don’t cum better for big cocks than boy next door size. In fact, some of the huge ones hurt enough to overpower the pleasure and make it so I don’t cum.

“I guess we should try around seven and a half inches long and two and a half inches thick. Can you change size on the fly if I miscalculated?”

I said, “I’m a ghost. I can do pretty much anything you need.”

Kate said, “Totally different from porn, asking me what I need. When it’s time to fuck, please start slow. Try to be gentle and romantic. Read my body movements and try to respond. Don’t speed up and go hot and heavy until the way my hips squirm tells you I’m ready to dash for the finish line with you.”

Kate put on a schoolgirl uniform and arranged herself on the bed. She put a pensive look on her face.

The director called, “Action!”

Kate’s expression transformed to a look of tortured, unsatisfied need.

She squirmed around onto her back. She opened up the buttons of her white cotton blouse and exposed her breasts. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

She writhed seductively and moaned, “Oh daddy, why did you have to leave me? I’m so horny for you daddy. I think I’m going to die. Do I have to die before we can be together again? Please daddy, come to me. Fuck my horny little pussy and make me cum for you until I feel better.”

Kate started putting her hands under her skirt and rubbing her pussy, slowly, the way a girl does to get her motor running before she starts to seriously Jill Off.

She lifted her skirt, and the camera captures her stroking her bald pussy.

Kate groaned, “Daddy, you always rubbed my cunny better than I could. Please daddy, come and pet my kitty.”

I slipped onto the bed and began to stroke Kate’s bald pussy.

Kate shivered and whispered, “Ooohhh, daddy! It feels so good when you touch me.”

I did my normal routine to warm up a girl by gently touching, stroking, and teasing Kate’s external labia. I slipped a finger inside her and began working her g-spot. My skill surprised her, and she gave a strangled moan when she came. Two more orgasms followed in quick succession.

I was moving toward Kate’s clit to start licking it when her clitoral hood started to retract, and her clit fully engorged in an instant, so the head of her clitoris appeared to pop out from under the hood. If I’d had a living body, that probably would have made me squirt right then and there. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen up to that time.

I settled down to eat pussy. Being a ghost has good and bad points. For example, a ghost can’t smell, so every pussy is edible. However with Grade A, table quality pussy like Kate Bloom, not being able to smell or taste such a delectable morsel is a definitely a terrible penalty to pay.

I was getting better at making a girl feel my molecular level manipulations and I was learning how to make those vibrations more erotic and arousing. I had Kate going wild in no time at all.

Kate moaned, “Oh daddy! It feels so good. Lick my clit daddy. Make me cum for you again and again.”

I slipped two fingers in her wet cunt and began working her g-spot while I licked and sucked her clit.

After an hour of pussy eating, I was experiencing the good side of being a ghost, unlimited endurance. Kate’s orgasm sounds were music to my ears.

Kate started begging, “Please daddy, put your big daddy cock in my little cunny and fuck me. Fuck your daughter with your long, thick prick. Fuck me and make me scream daddy.”

I slowly slid the custom sized dick into Kate’s dripping wet cunt.

Kate sighed, “Oh yes! I’ve missed having your big knob kissing my cervix daddy. Fill me full daddy. I want every inch of your big dick inside my little kitty.”

While the size dick Kate asked for was bigger than the prick I had in life, it wasn’t outrageously bigger, and the heat, wetness, and silky lining of her honey pot welcomed my cock inside as no other female sheath ever had.

While Kate had made her fair share of videos, she hadn’t been talked into the number of monster cock epics that Piper had done, so while her puss was stretched, it wasn’t ruined.

I continued to feed skeleton hard dick slowly into Kate’s cooze, just the way she wanted. Once my glans had kissed her cervix, I started a slow in and out slip and slide. Kate made lots of “that feels good” noises.

I followed Kate’s hip movements, and we synched up perfectly, so we were pumping together in perfect rhythm.

Kate came on my ghost cock. She moaned, “Oh daddy, you fuck me so good. Never stop screwing your little girl daddy. I want you to fuck me three times every single day, dad. Never stop screwing me daddy. I want to copulate with my daddy for eternity.”

Her vaginal sheath did a good job of sucking my cock, and I thought she was a good fuck. She didn’t have the enthusiasm that Haley put into screwing me, but the Kate had made enough videos to be blasé about sex. With a very small sample size, I was thinking sex with an amateur might be better than screwing a pro. I dumped a load in Kate’s cunt and vanished.

Next on my list was Alex Coal. I really liked her performance in a video about a stepdad catching his daughter making out with a girlfriend. Alex tells the stepdad, “You worry too much.” She makes a deal for him to fuck both girls and not tell his wife that her daughter was exploring doing stuff with girls. Her GF in the video was Dani Lynn, who is twenty-two. Alex is thirty. I was ambivalent about fucking a girl two years older than me, but from the video, it seemed like she would be fun.

I found a girl sleeping on the streets and got really good at whispering in her ear. We went to the library and Gwen emailed both agents. Gwen sent bogus contracts to both girls, supposedly to remake their “My Pervy Family” video scene into a full-length video where each girl would have one MF scene, one FF scene, two MFF scenes, and one MFFF scene. The big finish would include the mom of Dani’s character, who didn’t appear in the original scene. I “hired” Cory Chase to play the mom.

Gwen hired a crew and booked a shoot location. The script called for me to play the stepfather’s ghost. We would recreate the scene where Alex is teaching Dani how to do stuff with a girl. Dani’s stepdad catches them. Alex makes a deal and I fuck each girl separately and then together. In the big finish, mom turns up and Cory, Dani, and Alex do each other in all possible combinations while I fuck each of the three girls with different combinations of girl on girl going on.

I was shocked that everyone showed up for the shoot, but all three girls wanted to find out what it was like to get fucked by a ghost.

We filmed all day, and I thought Alex did a good job duplicating her performance. Dani was barely eighteen when she filmed the original. Her acting was better this time, but she had lost her wide eyed, virginal innocence, so she wasn’t so cute she made my balls ache, like the original scene. Alex was definitely the best fuck, but Dani was a close second.

I was happy with the number of orgasms I gave each of the girls. Cory has done too many pornos and is bored with guys, even when I pumped my ghost dick up to monster size while I was fucking her. She’s still fine looking, and worth fucking, just not as exciting as Dani or as much fun as Alex.

I would have liked to hear what happened after I vaporized, and no one got paid.

I went back to my research place. I wanted to thank Gwen for all her work. I ghosted a wallet and withdrew some money. I setup a place for her to stay and a pre-paid account at a grocery store.

I wanted to grant Gwen’s wish and fuck her. She was only a year underage, and she was cute as could be. The girl sincerely wanted to screw me, but I decided that it wouldn’t kill either of us to wait a year. I wanted to seize the day, but a lot can change in a year, and she might regret fucking a ghost. If she still felt the same way after her birthday, we had plenty of time to consummate our mutual lust.

Gwen helped me form my own production company. I decided I wanted to do porn videos that were more like the lives of real people and more realistic about sex. Because of COVID, there wasn’t much new product out there, so when we got the Kate Bloom video to market, we sold a whole lot more units than we expected. Before I released the Alex Coal video, I had Gwen pay everyone for the shoot.

I was hoping to find eighteen-year-old porn stars to be ghost fucked in my videos. In practical terms, it is rare for a true eighteen-year-old to film a video because of the time it takes to do paperwork and comply with government regulations. I went through several lists of top young actresses and picked my favorites. I verified their birthdays and made a list of nineteen and twenty year old girls I would like to fuck.

We would agree on the plot and film the kinds of sex or role plays she found arousing. I would reserve one scene with each actress to do what excited me most.

Anna Mae, born November 28, 2000, was first on my list. I appeared in Anna’s bathroom while she was in the shower. She was masturbating, and doing what she’s known for, making herself cum really quickly.

I said, “Hi Anna. I’m a ghost. I don’t want to scare you and I definitely would never hurt you. I really would like to fuck you though and see if I can make you cum better than you can with your fingers.”

Anna said, “I thought ghosts were ethereal, and I need something really stiff inside me to cum nice and hard.”

I laughed and said, “Movies aren’t very accurate about ghosts. My ghost dick is hard, like a bone, all the time. I can make it whatever size helps you cum the best. Another thing I can do is eat pussy without having my jaw lock up. I read that you are an expert at getting yourself off by working your g-spot. I think you might really like this thing I do, sucking a girl’s clit and working her g-spot at the same time. I’d love to chew on your joy button and make skyrockets go off for you.

“I have a person who is alive who runs my production company, and we’d like to do a full-length video with you. I’d be your ghost lover. The script is flexible, but we thought I could be your boyfriend who died tragically. You were devastated and crying every night. One night you are so horny, you pray for me to come back and make you cum to calm your raging need.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.