A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 3 - A New World - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 3 - A New World

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 56: The Dawn of a New Era

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 56: The Dawn of a New Era - The Adams household has been referred to as many things over the years, 'The Madhouse on Woodlawn', and 'Cirque du Steve' being two of them. As chaotic as it appears to an uninitiated outsider, it's actually a very ordered home, a haven of rationality in a very irrational world. Like everywhere else though, that haven is about to have its walls smashed down by the events of September 11, 2001.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

December 31, 2001, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

As had happened with Sakurako, Yuriko asked me to undress, then went to the bathroom to draw a bath. I waited for her to call me, then walked from the bedroom to the bathroom to find her with a towel wrapped around her waist, but otherwise naked, her lovely small breasts on full display, though she’d pinned her hair into a bun. I dutifully got into the tub, and she took the soap and a washcloth and began to bathe me.

“Are these the servants’ quarters?” she asked.

“Originally, yes. Our nannies used this room when the kids were younger, but now that our ‘baby’ is ten, we don’t need a nanny. After that, a domestic, who cooked and cleaned, lived here until she married, though she continued working for us. She’s leaving our service as of today.”

“May I ask why?”

“Her husband used to work for the Chicago White Sox, but took a new job with the Arizona Diamondbacks, so they’re moving.”

“You have seven children, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you are a VERY virile man! I and most of my friends are either only children, or perhaps there are two! May I ask why you have shaved all the hair from your body?”

The answer was simple, but I wasn’t quite sure how to put it, though if Yuriko was anything at all like her best friend, then a straightforward answer would be the best.

“At the request of a young woman. I planned to let it grow again.”

“It’s very neat and clean. Stand please.”

I stood up, and Yuriko washed my groin and butt without any hesitation, and then my legs. There wasn’t a pitcher to pour water over me, so she had me stand under the spray of the shower. When I had rinsed, she dried me, then without a bit of shyness, removed the towel she was wearing, revealing a triangle of neatly trimmed black pubic hair and puffy labia between her shapely legs. She got into the tub, quickly washed herself, rinsed under the shower, drained the tub, and then dried off. Our ablution completed, she led me back to the bedroom, pulled down the duvet, and got into bed. I got in and lay next to her, and she giggled softly.

“The ceiling!”

“I can cover the mirrors if you want,” I offered.

“No,” she tittered, “it will be interesting to watch!”

Every Japanese girl I’d been with, both Japanese-Americans and Japanese in Japan, had been unashamed of their bodies and their desires, and had approached sex as if it were a normal, natural thing, which, in my mind, it was.

She turned on her side, as did I, and we exchanged a gentle kiss, just brushing our lips.

“What happened in your dream?” I asked.

Yuriko giggled again, “The big, strong American man kissed me all over, then ravished me!”

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes! And I promise to kiss you all over, too!”

We kissed again, then Yuriko rolled onto her back so she could watch as I kissed, licked, nipped, and suckled her small, pert breasts. Eventually, I abandoned them to kiss down her breastbone and stomach, until my lips reached her pubic hair. I nuzzled it for a bit, then continued my journey until my lips brushed her labia.

I glanced up and saw Yuriko watching intently in the mirror, smiled, and planted kisses along her labia, which glistened with her juices, giving me the first faint taste. To get a full taste, I gently pushed my tongue between her labia and into her tunnel, coating it with her musky, spicy flavor. Yuriko moaned softly, and a tilt of my head saw her gaze intently fixed on the mirrors.

Determined to fulfill her fantasy to the best of my ability, I pressed the tip of my tongue gently against Yuriko’s clit, and in response, she moaned and pushed her hips upwards. I slipped my hands under her butt and pressed my mouth firmly against her, then swirled my tongue as I sucked on her clit. Yuriko moaned and bucked and wriggled then steeled herself and groaned deeply as her internal muscles spasmed around my tongue.

Given our time limit, and Yuriko’s promise of ‘kissing me all over’, I’d likely only have time to ravish her twice, and I wanted everything to be as perfect as possible for her. I spent another fifteen minutes with my tongue in her, providing the pleasure she desired and which I desired to give. After her fourth orgasm from my tongue, I moved up and positioned my glans against her slick labia, then looked deeply into her eyes for confirmation.

“I’ve waited seven years to do this,” she sighed.

I thrust forward firmly into what I was sure was, from Yuriko’s words, virgin territory. I embedded myself halfway into her with that first thrust, causing Yuriko to suck in her breath, her eyes opening wide in amazement. A second firm thrust fully embedded me in her tight, warm tunnel, and brought my bare skin into contact with her pubic hair, eliciting a sigh of contentment from Yuriko. I leaned down to kiss her, but then, wanting her to be able to watch, I moved my head to the side and began thrusting firmly in and out, ravishing her as requested. After a few thrusts, Yuriko wrapped her legs around me and began lifting her hips in tandem with my movements.

“«すごい» (sugoi),” she moaned as her muscles spasmed around my shaft.

Sliding in and out of Yuriko’s tight, slick, spasming tunnel was, indeed, ‘amazing’. I kissed her again, my tongue probing her soft mouth, and dancing with hers. Soon, she had a second orgasm, then a third, eventually having a fourth at the end of twenty-five minutes of me ravishing her, when I pushed deep into her and came hard. I stayed embedded in her tight, warm embrace until I softened, then moved off of her.

“It was better than my dreams,” she sighed.

I gently pulled her close to me, and cuddled her.

“Will you do it again after I kiss you?” she asked.

“Yes. We’ll have time before midnight.”

I watched in the mirror as she kissed me all over as she’d promised, then unhesitatingly took me into her mouth, clearly aware of how to pleasure me that way. I hardened completely and Yuriko stroked me with one hand, cupped my sack with the other, and suckled my glans, swirling her tongue around me. I didn’t want to cum, but I also didn’t want to have to rush through our second round, nor skimp on the shower afterwards. About ten minutes after she’d first engulfed me with her mouth, I groaned and cum spurted into Yuriko’s mouth. She continued stroking and sucking until my orgasm had passed, then released me and moved up to lie next to me. I put my arm around her, cuddled her, and we exchanged a soft, sexy French kiss.

“Did I please you?” she asked quietly.

“«Sugoi», I replied.

She giggled softly, “I knew how, but wasn’t sure. The same as when you entered me.”

“It was all amazing, and if you want, I’ll pleasure you with my mouth and ravish you once more.”

“Oh, yes,” she sighed.

About forty minutes later, thoroughly satisfied, I helped an equally satisfied Yuriko from the bed and led her to the shower.

“You fulfilled my fantasy very well,” she sighed as I began washing her.

“I very much enjoyed fulfilling it!”

“May I ask a question?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Who will cook and clean for you after today?”

“We haven’t decided as yet,” I replied.

“I am perfectly capable of doing those things. I could move from the dorm and work for you until I go home. I have work authorization.”

I should have seen it coming, but for some reason, I’d missed it. Loki, as always, had found a way to sow a bit of chaos into my life, because it was a perfect solution. My mind went a mile-a-minute, despite the propranolol, as I considered what she’d said. She most likely didn’t have a work permit, but I was sure we could work around that. Other than that, I couldn’t think of anything which would prevent her from doing as she’d asked.

I wondered if, perhaps, Sakurako had somehow had a hand in this, given I’d spoken to her on her birthday. The timing was curious - Yuriko had been in Chicago since August, but hadn’t contacted me, despite a long-term desire to have me ravish her, then showed up, asked me to take her to bed, and then offered to act as our domestic. The timeline was ridiculously short, and, amusingly, shorter than even Tina Hoff, from surprise request to consummation, rivaling Suzanne Fjällman.

“That’s something you really want to do?”

“It is.”

“You haven’t even met my kids,” I chuckled. “That might change your mind!”

“Sakurako told me all about them, and has shown me pictures. I’m sure you know she is very much in love with you.”

“And I love her, in my way.”

Yuriko giggled and ran her hand over my flaccid member, “Yes, you did!”

I laughed, “That’s not what I meant!”

“No, of course not, but it is true, is it not? She told me, so I know!”

“I’m not surprised she shared that with her best friend.”

“She also provided the necessary information for me to know how to please you with my mouth. The other, well, everyone knows how that works!”

Maybe in Japan, I thought, though I had been somewhat surprised by the cheerleaders, who had not conformed to the teenage norm. Perhaps there was hope for the future, but that was something to worry about on another day.

“What about your dorm?”

“I would keep it, both because it’s too late to change, but also to have it if things do not work out.”

“May I ask a question?”

“Yes, of course! You do not need to ask as I do.”

I remembered Sakurako making a similar comment, but we were in the US, not in Japan.

“Here, all of us are equal,” I said. “In Japan, what you said is true, but not here. Both people either ask or both don’t ask.”

“Sorry,” she said meekly.

“It was guidance, Yuriko-chan, not correction,” I said gently. “I love Japanese culture, but you are in America.”

She smiled, “Thank you, Steve-san.”

“My question is whether or not Sakurako had a hand in this.”

“She was sure you would ask, and said to say that she cares for you and you should not be upset with me. Please don’t be upset with her.”

“I’m not, though I have to ask you a very important question - did you ask me to take you to bed because of Sakurako?”

“No,” she replied softly. “What I said was true. I dreamed about you, and wanted to be with you in that way. The only reason I did not visit sooner is that I was afraid you might reject me. Sakurako encouraged me to act on my desire, and I am very happy I did.”

“I need to speak to my wives,” I said.

“Yes, of course. When you do, please ask them if you may visit me from time to time.”

I stifled a laugh, not wanting to offend Yuriko, but now I almost didn’t believe what had happened. It presented a potential problem with Rachel, but, that was a year in the future, and depending on my assessment of Carla’s insanity, it might be best if Rachel either lived in the dorms or got her own apartment, something that could easily be worked out.

There might also be some seriously negative fallout from Estrella, but that really couldn’t be helped, and I hadn’t intended to make any changes in my life on her behalf. Ultimately, I felt she would make the same choice Penny had made, which would avoid the negative fallout, and save me from having to break things off unilaterally. But both of those were issues for another day.

“Let’s dress, change the sheets, then go back upstairs.”

“Whatever you wish, Steve-san!”

The submissiveness was expected, which meant I would need to ensure nobody took advantage of her, including me. We dressed, remade the bed, and after I sprayed air freshener, Yuriko and I went back up to the attic room. She went to get something to drink and I went over to Jessica.

“Well?” she asked.

“I’ll wait until Kara and Suzanne are done with their dances.”

Kara was dancing with Kurt and Suzanne with Ricky, and when the song ended, my other two wives joined Jessica and me.

“Well?” Kara asked.

I chuckled, “The same thing Jess asked. We’ve gone from YOU not believing to ME not believing!”

“Completely untouched, right?” Kara smirked.

“Yes, but that’s beside the point. Yuriko would like to be our new domestic until she earns her Master’s degree in five-and-a-half years. And she’d like visiting privileges.”

“Unreal!” Jessica said shaking her head. “You win, Suzanne!”

“Thank you!” Suzanne said smugly.

“Win?” I asked.

“Suzanne bet that there was more to it than just her virginity, and that Loki would find a way to upend your plans for a simple, calm transition to the new era!”

“She knows me and Loki too well!”

“What did you say?”

“That I would ask my wives. That’s when she asked me to request visiting privileges.”

“Sweetening the pot?” Kara asked.

“I do believe that request was for her benefit. Her request presents at least two potential problems - Estrella and Rachel. But there isn’t much time before we need to go downstairs. OK if we sleep on this and discuss it in the morning?”

“I think that’s a good plan,” Kara said.

Jessica and Suzanne agreed, so I went to Yuriko to ask her to dance.

“We need some time to discuss it,” I said. “Would you call on Wednesday?”

“Yes, of course, Steve-chan!”

I led her onto the dance floor for our second dance.


🎤 Jesse

“She’s been staring at you for the last twenty minutes,” Libby said. “Go ask her to dance again.”

“You realize things appear to be spiraling out of control, right?” I asked.

Libby laughed, “Your dad is SO in your head! You’re fifteen! You should be fucking every willing girl to whom you’re attracted!”

“That’s a recipe for drama I do NOT want or need.”

“So don’t do the drama! Mom One said that the drama was mostly because she was totally confused about her sexuality, and pushed your dad to other girls, and your Aunt Melanie got off on watching your dad with other girls, but was freaked out by the idea that she’d only ever have sex with one person for the rest of her life. Add in a lunatic mom and it’s no surprise!”

“You and Mom One seem to have talked a lot!”

“And Mom Two! I really need to talk to Doctor Jessica or your Aunt Kara, but I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

“You mean to figure out how to make a trio work?”

“Yes. Mom Two has had some really good advice, and honestly, most of what I just said was from conversations you were a part of, talking about them growing up.”

“Sorry, I wasn’t accusing you, just wondering your motives.”

“You mean like Mom One arranging girls for your dad? I haven’t done that; I’m just pointing out the opportunities. I mean, did I somehow magically get Macrina and Angelina to come on to you? Or even Adi?”

“Well, no,” I admitted.

“And minus the whole ‘not like Dad’ hangup, you want all three of them because you are a red-blooded, testosterone-driven, fifteen-year-old boy with a libido the size of Jupiter!”

“And it’s still smaller than yours!”

“I don’t think that’s a problem!” Libby smirked. “But seriously, I think you can avoid the drama. But for now, just ask Angelina to dance with you again. You can decide what to do about your embarrassment of riches!”

I laughed, shook my head, then went over to Angelina and asked her to dance to The Glory of Love by Peter Cetera. She plastered her body against mine, I wrapped my arms around her, and we swayed to the music. When the song finished she didn’t let go of me. The next song was The Next Time I Fall, which was a duet by Peter Cetera and Amy Grant. About halfway through the song, she lifted her head from my shoulder.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” she asked.

“It’s close to midnight,” I replied. “And we promised all the parents it wasn’t that kind of a party.”

“Oh,” Angelina replied, sounding sad.

I hadn’t meant to make her sad, but what I’d said was true. I also kept hearing a voice in the back of my mind remind me that I didn’t want to be like my dad and have sex with every available female. I knew I could have Macrina, Adi, and Angelina, but should I? I’d told Macrina I would, but one thing I agreed with Dad about was that you could never commit irrevocably to sex. I wondered if I should forget about Macrina, ignore Angelina, and just go out with Adi, but that was a problem for later, because I did have things to do for the evening. I felt I did need to say something given how sad she seemed.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to upset you. It really is what I said about being close to midnight and what we promised our parents.”

She nodded and put her head on my chest for the rest of the song. When it finished, we parted and I went to find Birgit so we could do our midnight celebration. We had about fifteen minutes to get ready, so we went upstairs and set up Amber’s laptop, setting the digital clock to fill the screen so we could count down the seconds. Once that was done, we poured sparkling grape juice into cups with help from Amber, Stephie, and Ashley. Once we were ready, we called everyone into the great room with five minutes to go.


🎤 Steve

After my dance with Yuriko, I danced with my wives, then with Estrella, and then, as had become the pattern, danced with Astrid.

“So what do you think?” she asked in Swedish.

I chuckled, “That you’re a very sexy Swedish girl!”

I pulled her briefly against me, and released her back to our normal close, but not too close, dancing distance.

“I meant about the game, you «jävla idiot»!” she said, laughing.

“I like it,” I smirked. “The game, I mean! I’ve been mostly playing the ‘Grand Campaign’, but I play ‘Fantasia’ sometimes.”

“Fantasy?” she teased. “I’m not surprised!”

“There’s nothing at all wrong with fantasy,” I replied.

“I have to agree!”

We finished our dance, and I checked my watch and saw it was time to head downstairs.

“How do you plan to kiss three women at the same time?” Sofia teased in Swedish as we waited for everyone to gather.

“Very carefully!” I chuckled. “But Kara, Jess, Suzanne and I agreed that Kara, Jess, and I would kiss, then Kara and Jess will kiss while I kiss Suzanne. After that, I’m sure Melanie will insist on her traditional kiss!”

Sofia laughed, “Of course she will! It’s as traditional as the poem!”

“Speaking of which...”

We switched to English.

“Everyone,” I called out, “it’s time!”

As was the longstanding tradition, Sofia read «Nyårsklockan» in Swedish, and then we had our countdown for the last thirty seconds of 2001. At midnight we rang in the new year with kisses and raucous cheering and clapping.

January 1, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

“How is Birgit going to survive?” Kara asked as she, Jessica, Suzanne, and I lounged in our pyjamas in bed late on Tuesday morning.

“Well, given we let women crash in the sunroom, and quite a few guys sacked out in the great room, I get a pass until noon!”

“Have you thought about the situation with Yuriko?” Jessica asked.

“Asking ME if I want a pretty, twenty-year-old Japanese girl to move into the house and act as a servant is kind of silly, don’t you think?”

All three women laughed.

“He has a point,” Suzanne said. “But if I understand correctly, that’s been the case with all your nannies.”

“Not the first one,” Jessica said. “Veronica and Steve never rumpled the sheets!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.