A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 3 - A New World - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 3 - A New World

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 42: Like Father, Like Son?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: Like Father, Like Son? - The Adams household has been referred to as many things over the years, 'The Madhouse on Woodlawn', and 'Cirque du Steve' being two of them. As chaotic as it appears to an uninitiated outsider, it's actually a very ordered home, a haven of rationality in a very irrational world. Like everywhere else though, that haven is about to have its walls smashed down by the events of September 11, 2001.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

December 14, 2001, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

“That’s mine,” Kelly said demurely.

I was surprised, as I’d expected Angelina to have been ‘1’, but I was in no way disappointed, as I was going to deflower both of them, and the order wasn’t important. I held out my arms and Kelly stepped into them. I pulled her against me, and we kissed, softly at first, then Kelly parted her lips, and our tongues sought each other, dancing and swirling in her mouth. As we kissed, Kelly tightened her arms around me and pressed her lithe body again mine. We kissed for a couple of minutes before I broke our lip lock.

“OK to alternate?” I asked quietly. “You’ll get to do everything first.”

Kelly nodded and released me from our embrace. I held out my arms to Angelina who quickly stepped forward and melted into my arms, molding her body against mine, her rock-hard nipples obvious despite her bra and blouse, and my rugby shirt. Our lips touched and she kissed me hungrily, moaning softly into my mouth as our tongues touched, and I tasted cherry lip gloss, something which had seriously fallen out of style.

For the next ten minutes, I switched back and forth between the girls, then, with Kelly in my arms, I slipped my hands under the hem of her fuzzy sweater and slowly pulled it upwards, over her head. She raised her arms to allow me to completely remove the sweater, and I tossed it on the love seat. She had a t-shirt under the sweater which I also pulled over her head and off her raised arms before dropping it on top of her sweater. I pulled her into my arms, we French kissed, and I unhooked her bra. Without breaking the kiss, I pushed the straps from Kelly’s shoulders, and the bra slid down until the straps were caught in the crooks of Kelly’s elbows. We broke the kiss and Kelly allowed the bra to fall away. I caught it and laid it on top of her t-shirt and sweater.

Kelly had very small breasts, really just small rises of her chest, but they were capped with large, pink nipples, surrounded by lighter pink areolae. I moved my hands to Kelly’s chest and covered her breasts with them, then ran my index fingers around each nipple before bending down to gently suck each one in turn. I straightened and Kelly tugged on my rugby shirt, pulling it from my jeans. I raised my arms and she pulled the shirt over my head and put it on top of her clothes on the love seat. My t-shirt went next, and I pulled Kelly tightly against me, savoring the skin-to-skin contact and the feel of her nipples rubbing against mine. We French kissed and then I changed partners.

Angelina, by virtue of going second, wasn’t going to get to remove any of my clothing, but that couldn’t really be helped. Angelina and I started kissing and I unbuttoned her blouse, helped her out of it, and tossed it on the growing pile of clothes. We kissed again, and I unhooked her bra, repeating what I’d done with Kelly, though Angelina’s breasts were about the size of half grapefruits, with prominent dark brown nipples surrounded by light brown areolae. After gentle sucks on each one, in turn, I switched partners once again.

Kelly and I French kissed, then I lowered my mouth to suckle her breasts, then kissed my way down her flat stomach, ending up kneeling in front of her. I unbuttoned her jeans, drew down the zipper, then gently pulled her jeans from her hips, slid them down her legs, and helped her step out of them. They joined the other clothing, and after planting a kiss on Kelly’s stomach, I hooked my fingers in her pink panties and slowly drew them down, revealing her completely smooth mons and thin labia. I helped Kelly step out of them, tossed them on the pile of clothes, then planted a soft kiss on her mons.

Angelina received the same treatment, though in removing her jeans I found the tube of lip gloss and couldn’t resist dabbing a bit on each nipple so I could suck and lick it off, then did the same with her mons, which was covered with sparse black hair. Angelina giggled at each application of the lip gloss, and I very much enjoyed the cherry flavor I licked from her body. We exchanged a last French kiss and I returned to Kelly, contemplating the best way to proceed.


🎤 Jesse

“What games do you have for your console?” Adi asked.

“For my new Xbox, just Halo: Combat Evolved and Star Wars: Starfighter. For my Nintendo 64, I have around thirty games. How about Mario Kart 64? We can play in ‘Grand Prix’ mode and use Mario and Luigi because they’re almost identical. Or I can let you have an advantage.”

“No, we can try equal characters. I’ve played other Mario Kart games.”

I turned on the TV and the console, put in the game, set the players and the competition, ‘Star’, and then handed a controller to Adi. As we started I remembered the bet Cynthia had made with me and where it had led. I’d almost had a threesome because of that, but Cynthia’s grandmother had messed that up, and then things fell apart with Cynthia, though that had led to Libby and me being together, so it had been worth it.

I realized thinking about sex was messing with my concentration, and even though I was better at the game than Adi, I could lose because I was distracted thinking about the very cute girl next to me. And that led me to wonder, for probably the fifth time if Adi saying she would do anything I asked and her wanting to come back to the empty house implied she wanted to kiss, or even more. I tried to put THAT out of my mind and focus on the game, and it worked well enough that I won the first race, but just barely, with Adi finishing third.

“I think I need a few more races to get the hang of this,” Adi said as the second race started.

“What time do you need to be home?”

“10:00pm. It’s 9:00pm on school nights. What about you?”

“My moms leave that up to me, so long as I get good grades and get up on time for school.”

“Seriously? No curfew?”

“Seriously. Well, the one the city enforces against kids, but that only applies if I’m outside. If I’m at a friend’s house, I can stay as late as I want. It helps to be over six feet tall because the cops don’t think I’m under eighteen so they never bug me if I’m walking home.”

“You’re like seven inches taller than I am!”

“Is that a problem?” I asked.

“Other than having to stand on my tiptoes to kiss your cheek, no,” she replied, doing exactly that. “I like tall guys and you’re tall and in great shape from playing hockey.”

I decided just to accept the kiss without comment.

“You’re in great shape, too. What do you do?”

“Dad has one of those machines that use resistance, but I set it just to exercise and tone, not build muscles. I started doing that when I was thirteen after I had gained fifteen pounds! I got rid of eight, and I basically grew into the other seven so I didn’t look fat.”

Seven pounds wouldn’t even make her look overweight, let alone ‘fat’, but I knew lots of girls had body image problems. It had always bugged Mia that she couldn’t get her stomach to be as flat as Jerry’s or mine, but I knew that was because of her uterus, and short of a hysterectomy, she wasn’t going to make that go away. Mia didn’t have an ounce of extra fat on her body, and had been in better shape than most of the guys on the team.

“How often do you use it?”

“Four or five times a week. I usually skip Saturdays, and then take off one or two other days. When I first needed to lose the weight I gained, it was seven days a week. Who in your family is so tall? Your dad is like three or four inches shorter than you are.”

“My dad’s uncle is 6’3”. Dad says my baby pictures look like his uncle’s when he was a baby.”

“On his mom’s side or dad’s side?”

“Mom’s side. My grandpa is probably older than your great-grandma. He was born in 1917.”

“Whoa! My great-grandma was born in 1928!”

“Grandpa A is almost twenty years older than Grandma A. He didn’t marry until he was 44 because of being in World War II and then the OSS and CIA.”

“Your grandpa was a CIA agent?!”

“Yes. He was a CIA officer in Cuba. But we don’t know too much about it because everything is classified for at least fifty years, and he got out in 1960.”

“What did he do during World War II?”

“He was in the Navy and served on destroyers in the Atlantic Ocean.”

We finished the second track, and this time I was second, beaten by a computer-controlled character, and Adi was fourth. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek again. I wasn’t exactly sure what Adi intended, but I liked her enough that I decided to kiss her back, though just on the cheek. She smiled broadly, and the third race began. When it finished, we were second and third and she kissed me on the cheek again, so I returned the kiss.

When the fourth race finished, rather than kiss me she turned to face me and looked up. It was obvious what I was supposed to do, so I turned, bent down a bit, and gave her a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

“Now what?” I asked.

“Anything you want to do, Jesse!” she gushed.

I took the controller from her hand, put both controllers down, and led her to the couch.


🎤 Steve

Having to allow for recovery time slightly complicated switching back and forth, but I decided on a course of action I was sure would work. I directed Kelly to the love seat and had her sit on the side which wasn’t piled high with discarded clothing, then knelt in front of her. I kissed her lips, then kissed, licked, and suckled each of her nipples in turn, then kissed my way down her taut stomach. I gently spread her legs, kissed her bare mons several times, then kissed along her thin labia until I reached the bottom. I opened my mouth, pressed my tongue lightly between her labia, and licked upwards, grazing her clit with my tongue.

“Oooh!” Kelly squeaked.

I kissed my way downwards again, and then pressed my tongue further between her labia and licked upwards, this time coating it with her coppery juices. When I reached her clit I flicked it with my tongue, then latched onto it with my mouth and sucked softly while teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

“Unnnngh!” Kelly groaned.

I slid my arms under her legs, raising them up, which allowed me better access to pleasure her. I licked, sucked, and teased her clit, occasionally pushing my tongue as far into her tunnel as I could. Kelly moaned almost continuously and her breathing quickened. It only took a few minutes before she tensed, groaned, and shuddered as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

When her orgasm passed, I kissed my way up along her stomach, suckled her breasts, then kissed her on her lips, which she parted for a French kiss. When I broke the kiss, I stood up, took Kelly’s hand and we switched places.

“Uhm,” she said hesitatingly, “what do I do?”

“Pretend it’s an ice cream cone, then a popsicle, sucking and running your tongue around me. You can use your hand to stroke me, too.”

“Er, uhm, how much comes out?” she asked nervously.

“A couple of teaspoons at most. Just keep sucking and swallow.”

Kelly carefully wrapped her hand around my shaft, then tentatively licked my glans. She made several tentative licks, then overcoming her nervousness, she began kissing and licking my glans while gently stroking me. She looked up for confirmation and I smiled and nodded, and she returned to licking and kissing me. After a few minutes, she parted her lips and took the tip of my glans into her mouth, and sucked gently. She released me, kissed and licked, then took my entire glans into her mouth and sucked on it. She repeated the kissing, licking, and sucking sequence, each time taking me just a little bit further into her mouth until her lips were about two-thirds of the way down my shaft.

She began bobbing slowly, sliding her tongue along my shaft and stroking it with her hand. I always enjoyed watching a girl perform oral sex, but watching a virgin girl give her first blowjob was extremely erotic, and Kelly was making a commendable attempt, though, as I always maintained, complaining about a girl’s oral skills if she let you cum in her mouth was totally classless.

As my pleasure built towards release, I held my breath, which always increased the pleasure I received from a blowjob. Thirty seconds later, I came, hard, and my breath was expelled from my lungs as jet after jet of cum was expelled from my dick. Kelly coughed, but didn’t stop sucking, licking, or stroking until the last bit of cum dribbled into her mouth. She released me and I put my hand under her chin and encouraged her to move so we could exchange a sexy French kiss.

“Awesome,” I whispered, causing Kelly to smile.

We both stood, and Angelina came unbidden to the love seat and sat down, spreading her legs and giving me completely unobstructed access to her plump labia which were already glistening with her juices. I knelt down, kissed her lips, suckled her breasts, and then kissed my way down, stopping to nuzzle my nose in her soft, sparse, black pubic hair before kissing along her fleshy lower lips. As I licked upwards towards her clit, I got my first taste of her delectable spicy flavor.

When my tongue contacted Angelina’s clit, she gasped and put both hands on the back of my head, pulling my face tightly against her vulva, and wrapping her legs around my neck. That made it difficult to move, but I had no trouble breathing, so I pressed my tongue as deeply into Angelina’s tunnel as I could, swirled and licked, then closed my mouth around her prominent clit. Angelina moaned loudly and as I sucked and licked, pulled me even more tightly against her pussy. Unsurprisingly, she orgasmed quickly, groaning and shuddering, but not releasing me. As she clearly wanted more, I was happy to oblige and brought her off twice more before she relaxed and allowed me to raise my head so we could exchange a deep, sexy French kiss.

Angelina stood without prompting, and when I sat on the love seat, she quickly knelt down and grasped my semi-erect shaft. She didn’t ask the question Kelly had, but I was sure she’d heard my answers, and she quickly proved me right. As Kelly had done, she kissed and licked, then experiments with how much of my rock-hard erection into her mouth. After several rounds of kisses and bobs, she took a deep breath, then let it out through her nose as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. I was surprised when her lips reached the base of my shaft, and her nose touched my short pubic hair, which was slowly regrowing.

If the sight of a virgin giving a blowjob was erotic, the sight of a virgin deep-throating me was doubly so. Angelina slowly released me until just my glans was in her mouth, then slowly took me completely into her mouth once again. I was VERY glad I’d already come once, as I wanted to savor the pleasure Angelina was providing. I watched, mesmerized by her lips sliding up and down along my shaft.

After a few bobs, Angelina increased the speed and frequency of her bobs, occasionally completely releasing me so she could lick and kiss my glans. After several minutes, she grasped my shaft and began stroking me as she bobbed and sucked, bringing me closer and closer to my release. As I had before, I held my breath, and then once again came hard. When the first spurt of cum landed in Angelina’s mouth, she quickly took me completely into her mouth and sucked hard, creating pleasure so intense it bordered on pain, and I groaned loudly as several jets of cum spurted into the back of her mouth. When my orgasm passed, Angelina bobbed once, then released me and, unbidden, presented her lips for a deep, sexy French kiss.

“Not bad for the first time,” she whispered, surprising me, as the blowjob was one of the better ones I’d had from any girl, virgin or otherwise.

“It was awesome!” I declared, not wanting to make Kelly feel bad or as if she hadn’t made me feel really good.

I stood up and led Kelly over to the bed.


🎤 Jesse

I sat down on the couch and because Adi was so much shorter, had her sit in my lap rather than next to me. She put her hands on the back of my neck and looked expectantly into my eyes. I moved my lips to hers and we exchanged a fleeting, gentle kiss, our lips just brushing each other. Our second kiss lasted just a bit longer, and the third one was a typical ‘lip’ kiss.

I wondered just how far she was actually willing to go, and frankly, how far I was willing to go. I was still torn about dating a girl who wasn’t an Orthodox Christian and who wasn’t likely to convert. I hadn’t really considered that with Joy, and I probably should have, though at this point it didn’t matter. Of course, there was a natural limit, because I felt there was no way Adi would have had an STI test. I had rubbers, so birth control wasn’t a problem, but they weren’t sufficient to prevent all STIs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.