Chi Onna Sozoku Hito - Cover

Chi Onna Sozoku Hito

Copyright© 2021 by InabaTsumugi

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Midori Muramoto's life was changed after his father remarried. Enter Hatsune and Tsumugi Amane, the mother and daughter tandem that brought the Muramoto household in disarray.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Anal Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Transformation  

It has been one week since Midori and Chiaki moved into the school’s dormitory building.

Free from their imprisonment at home and from the clutches of his stepmother and stepsister. They lived a seemingly normal life and their day to day involved being busy with physical activities and school work.

Midori has also became popular with the class as he was the class representative and frequently engaged with the student council on how to better the school for its students.

However, one girl took special interest in him and was somehow addicted to him as well. She was Saeko Shinozaki.

This petite green long haired girl was the first one to discover his secret and forced him to be a part of her small group of sexual deviants along with his maid, Chiaki.

Later that morning, Midori stood in front of the mirror and looked at the custom-made school uniform that was put on him by Saeko The attire consisted of a white long-sleeve, button down shirt over a red blazer with borders on the wrists collars. On his neck was a red string bow tie.

The shirt was tucked inside his black pleated skirt and his legs was encased in black thigh high stockings that was held up high by a matching garter belt underneath the skirt. He also wore black stiletto pumps to complete the outfit.

“Midori-sama, you look very cute in your outfit” Chiaki remarked with a blushing face as she couldn’t handle the sheer cuteness of her master.

Saeko crossed her legs and brushed her long hair aside, lustfully observing Midori as he twirled in front of the mirror.

“I agree with Chiaki. The outfit that I gave you is indeed very cute.”

She stood up and walked behind Midori, wrapping both of her arms on his waist, Her wrists then snaked up on his breasts and began to fondle them.

“I see, you’re not wearing anything here, Midori-kun. I can feel your nipples harden as they poke through your shirt.”

Saeko briefly stopped after hearing Midori moan and began to get limp. She assisted him as he laid down on the bed.

“Hmph. You still can’t resist my fondling attacks, eh? Very well, I shall play with you a little more”

Meanwhile, Chiaki was flushing red while panting slowly. The sight of his master being docile to Saeko and allowing her to fondle his breasts and plant soft kisses on his neck.

However, their sexual session was interrupted by a knock on the door and a voice called out.

“Saeko-sama, Midori-sama. The class representative from 1-B is looking for you”

Saeko had an irritated look on her face and gritted her teeth. She unmounted Midori and got off the bed, arranging her hair and straightened her uniform.

Midori on the other hand, got off the bed too and had Chiaki arrange his hair and uniform.

Both of them left the room with Chiaki in tow. A black long haired girl with a bunch of hair that almost covers her eyes sat in the living room. Her right leg was atop of the other leg and her right arm and elbow was nestled on the arm of the couch forming a horizontal V.

Her head rested on her clutched fist as she had an arrogant look on her face.

“I’m sorry to spoil your little sexual escapade, Saeko-chan.”

“What is it that you want, Erina?” Saeko asked as she crossed her arms while glaring at her.

Erina shifted her gaze to look at Midori “I’m here to take Midori away from you”

“What?” Saeko uttered angrily, becoming more irritated than before.

“You heard me, Saeko-chan. I’m here for your sex slave”

Erina stood up and walked towards Midori, cupping his chin with her right hand as she looked at Saeko. “I’m sure a flat-chested deviant like you can find another girl to play with”

She then turned to look at Midori who was perplexed at what was happening. “I’ve got a lot in store for you”

Saeko furiously slapped Erina’s hand away from Midori’s chin and spoke. “Stop this at once”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.