Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

The sponsor orientation was very enlightening, even illuminating in certain ways. I thought that I had picked up some useful ideas for controlling my concubines in a loving, but firm way before, but I learned so much more there than I already did. Whoever devised these little sessions knew exactly how to take charge and guide the conks without rubbing it in their faces ... too much. Some careful reminders of who was the boss didn’t hurt, of course.

“I think that it’s safe to say that this was a real eye-opener, for sure. I wonder what the conks learned. Any guesses?” I laughed while Megan slid up to me and insisted upon holding hands.

“I just wish that I knew them before ... well, maybe not. Then I might be saddled with a lesser kind of man. Zhang is a vast improvement and he doesn’t get all jealous of you the way that Cliff did. Toward the end there, what started as a way to keep him in line and correct his cruelty to you turned into a real test that he failed miserably.

“Cliff didn’t appreciate his good luck and had no gratitude, just felt entitled to all of the rewards and none of the consequences. He thought that girls should kiss his ass for the privilege of taking his dick inside them. No fucking thanks! Once I became a sponsor and he didn’t, I already resolved that I wouldn’t take any more of that kind of crap from him ever again,” Megan told me while she slid her left hand into the back of my pants.

“He was a cunt, plain and simple. A sick, arrogant, rapist cunt,” I told her bluntly, even as I enjoyed the way that she fondled my butt.

“A cunt with a clit for a cock, so that fits, doesn’t it? Seriously, he just ... didn’t have a lot going on down there. I was more than ready to put up with that for a time, but that was only until I realized that he wasn’t some kind of ‘cool, older guy,’ but some kind of ass clown prick. And once he failed the test, yeah, I lost a lot of respect for him on some level, at least.

“I mean, I didn’t know what dragged his scores down, but I figured that it was something vital on some level. He just wasn’t a guy I could admire, you know. Love and protect, sure, but not adore in quite the same fashion. Some of the magic in our relationship evaporated after the CAP test. I also wondered why he didn’t retest, but now I know. His score was so low that a retest would be pointless.

“And he just showed no gratitude, merely entitlement, jealousy, and arrogance. I recently even threatened to stick him with another male conk, though I’d never do that, and his response truly alarmed me. He gave me a death glare and told me, ‘sponsor or concubine, we’re still a couple and that means no other dudes.’

“He said that earlier today, in fact. I told him that by that standard, there should also be no other chicks, but ‘the rules have changed, dude.’ He just stared daggers at me for an hour after that. So, yeah, things were already on edge. He was already on thin ice and didn’t know it was cracking, too,” Megan clarified while rolling her eyes about her late, unlamented ex.

“And it definitely cracked at the Harkins, didn’t it?” I laughed wickedly at the memory of how badly that movie date went ... especially for Cliff.

“Well, he brought it on himself by being a douche! If you want to tag along to space, pay the fare like an honest man or woman. And the fare is submission ... It’s not what he was used to as a boyfriend, but the rules of the game changed with the Swarm and the President’s Speech and ‘Average Joes’ and the CAP, right? The sponsor sets the terms and prospective concubines have to decide if they’re able to tolerate them as the price for evacuation. I wasn’t going to be cruel or anything, but I would definitely have to rule the roost. That’s the deal, Camille,” Megan shrugged at that.

“It was for the best, given his psychopathic tendencies and all that jazz. You could never have trusted him alone with the other conk ... or with anyone else, for that matter. You’d have had to constantly watch your back in your own fucking pod. Yeah, the dude was dead weight and would have had to be recycled or something. And I’d really, really rather not have him in my cheeseburger!” I reassured Megan, making her laugh for some reason.

“Oh, I don’t know ... he was a total loser, but at least he would have done some good in the meatloaf or gravy. As long as we didn’t know that it was him. I’ve swallowed enough of him already! And that wasn’t exactly my favorite thing to do! If he had become my conk, I’d have made him stick to the other conk for that for at least a while. And if he didn’t like that, he’d have been doing without any blowjobs for a good while ... or I’d have taken him to the CS pool to get head, where I would have also shown him his fate if he didn’t toe the line,” Megan snickered as we reached her pod.

“Well, this is your stop and it’s time for me to depart, I believe,” I chuckled as she slid her hands out of my pants at last.

“Not before you slide your hands down my pants. For at least a second. Come on, babe! You enjoyed being groped by me, after all,” Megan teased me while biting her lower lip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.