Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

“So, you’re the one who took his own sisters with him to the colonies,” Denise Ibanez teased me, but with a ghost of a wink which suggested that she approved of it.

“Yes, indeed. That would be the case. I noticed that you chose two former patrons of yours,” I commented while eating with one hand and groping Kara with the other.

“You could say that. Meet Jay Doge and his wife Missy. Er, sorry, ex-wife. She ... kinda used to be a stripper and he used to own the topless bar where she worked. Don’t ask about the name. He claims that his ancestors hailed from Venice and that one of them held that office in the Venetian Republic. If so, it’s a long way down, but I adore him nonetheless. Missy and he were always so sweet to me and we even had a few threesomes before the pickup. Yeah, I like the taste of pussy. So sue me!” Denise licked her lips as she ogled both Jay and his ex-wife.

“I’ll have to remember that!” I grinned while playing footsie with Mara.

“Please do! Maybe I can borrow your sisters sometime and you can borrow Missy ... or Jay or both ... or me,” Denise suggested, making it clear that she dug me as well.

“Perhaps so,” I beamed at Elena and Nina even as I flirted some more with Denise.

“Don’t forget me,” Blair offered herself, “this is my male concubine, Russell Purchase, and his former wife, Lisa. Yeah, I know, weird-ass surname, but it fits. I paid for both of them by claiming them ... and I have to admit that I enjoyed riding his cock. Just as I would enjoy riding Jay’s ... and yours.”

“What about my face?” Denise flirted with her now.

“I could sit on that, yes. I could eat that sweet, succulent ass of yours, too,” Blair confessed, “I have a taste for butts that could match anything that you have for twat.”

“Female asses only?” I wondered now.

“No, I had Russell shave his tush and rimmed him, too. I just plain love to devour booty! I have to confess that I tend to seduce clients at times ... of both sexes. I especially like to entice couples to bed me. I even lured a lesbian couple into the sack with me once. Being a personal trainer has more perks than just money, you know,” Blair assured us all.

“I’ll bear that in mind,” I chuckled as we chowed down and wrapped up supper.

“Just don’t forget me,” Megan reminded me, “and Liza here, of course.”

“Or me, for that matter, studmuffin,” Molly leaned over to whisper in my ear, “I don’t have a conk to bunk with me, after all.”

“As if I could forget,” I replied just before she planted a lip lock on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.