Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

“God, yes ... take me ... fucking take me, my Pharaoh!” Nina begged me as I plowed her good and rough from behind.

Yeah, I originally intended to go gentler with Nina, but she wasn’t having any of that. She kept egging me on to fuck her hard and fast, every stroke going deeper inside her yummy twat from the back. She had certainly surprised me with that, but I wasn’t one to complain. There was plenty of time to be tender and loving later ... while we snuggled to sleep.

“Someone really enjoys this, don’t you, babe?” I slapped Nina’s tush while ramming her even deeper than before.

The sight of Nina’s delectable bottom didn’t hurt my arousal, after all. I grabbed her sweet buns and caressed them now, even inching a finger into her cornhole for a second. She gasped, but she also curled her toes and pushed back even harder at me with her hips. She stared back at me over her shoulders and the look on her face was raw passion. She burned for me and I for you, plain and simple.

It was amazing, under skin so cool and smooth, to feel the heat growing inside her, just beneath the surface. I slapped Nina’s butt repeatedly, alternating between that and fingering her own lovely tush. It was incredible. She might be a virgin, but you wouldn’t know it from looking at her. She must have really craved me on an atavistic level, the way that a cat in heat desired her mate.

“AI, what is the current level of Nina’s fertility?” I asked the AI out of the blue.

Yes, Virginia, there was a method to my madness. Either she would be highly fertile right now or else she could imagine being so. Either scenario was likely to make Nina cream herself as messily as possible, but that was the point, of course. As much as I enjoyed humping the very tight, yet juicy twat of Nina Pharos, I also knew that we had limited time by now. Supper was not far away at all.

“The concubine Nina Pharos is not at peak fertility yet, but she will be in just ten diurnal cycles. That is what you humans refer to as days. I should note, however, the concubine known as Elena Mendoza has already conceived. Under appropriate conditions, she should carry said embryo to term, a period of nine months. The timeframe being mere hours ago, it is highly probable that the father is Ira O’Connell,” the AI made me smile just before Nina creamed herself.

I grunted and then spilled my seed inside Nina’s luscious gash, slapping her bottom playfully one more time and planting a sizzling hot lip lock on my darling conk. I kissed her very hard indeed, only coming up for air after a minute or so. That was when the AI alerted us that it was fifteen minutes until supper.

“AI, thank you for that information. Please record that Nina’s new name is Nina Alexandria Pharos O’Connell. Elena’s new name is Elena Graciela Consuela O’Connell. Kara Eileen O’Connell will become Kara Eileen Dana O’Connell and Mara Elise O’Connell is now Mara Elise Erin O’Connell. I am now Ira Daniel Victor O’Connell. I just want to create the family tradition of double middle names. I like how fancy they sound and I like making people have to say that one extra name if they’re going to lecture or scold me.

“Also, for the record, it is now household policy that all of my concubines are required to be nude at all times unless specifically directed to wear clothing by either their sponsor, namely me, or any of my superior officers in a situation where they must act in my place. This will include nudity in the mess and the corridors. Upon colonization, however, I reserve the right to clothe them in inclement weather conditions in a colonial setting,” I lodged a formal request with the AI.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.