Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

I chuckled at the way that the gunny stared at Elena as we walked toward the medtubes.

“Someone had a good time, didn’t they?” he grinned as he pointed out her nudity and the way that she walked with us.

“Yeah, well, being ogled by so many youths ... and a middle school principal kinda got me hot and bothered,” Elena blurted before realizing that she might have talked out of turn.

“And she wasn’t alone there,” I laughed, “there was just something about my mamacita here that begged to be fucked. And hard.”

“I think that it was that I was married when he chose me. Something naughty about that turned him on,” Elena dared to say.

“Touche,” I conceded, “that and the way that you were so much the belle of the ball. Or the halls, at least. Some hot schoolteachers probably got a little jealous. The principal craving you that way didn’t hurt, either.”

“See? I knew what I was doing, didn’t I?” Nina spoke up at last.

“Oh, she speaks!” the gunny joked while still en route through the many corridors of the Kraken.

“Yes, you did well ... and yes, she speaks. Just not as often as I wish, given how soft and silky her voice is,” I complained in a very flattering manner.

Nina blushed as much as her olive complexion let her after that, eyes misty with gratitude that I still admired her. She had no idea how I felt about her voice, but now that cat was definitely out of the bag. When I moved my hand up her shift, she gasped, particularly as I gave her sweet ass the attention that it deserved.

“My own conks aren’t bad, though sadly a bit out of reach,” the gunny observed, “Gunnery Sergeant Heber K. Pratt, originally of Salt Lake City, Utah. My conks are my cousins, both of them found that their LDS principles were a bit more elastic once their lives were on the line. Harmony and Melody. Don’t ask. My aunt was in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Nuff said.”

“Well, how are you ... relieving that? Ladies from the CS pool?” I asked nosily as we got closer to the medtube chamber.

“Um ... yeah. It’s not bad, but the nookie’s a bit uneven. Some are desperate to be chosen, others grateful as fuck, and still others, well, let’s just say that you can tell why they got dumped there in the first place,” Pratt laughed cynically as the techs took my information and placed Elena in the first tube.

“I look forward to seeing how she ... reacts to clean new arteries and a brand new pancreas. If she was that great in bed before then, well...,” I smirked as I used the chance to fondle Nina one last time before she was eased into a medtube.

“Sweet dreams ... just picture yourself plowing that fine Egyptian pussycat of yours. She looks magnificent! So does your Mama Bear, in fact. You chose well, my friend. Very well,” the gunny laughed heartily as I faded from consciousness in the cramped tube.

Note to self ... mention my claustrophobia to someone. It’s not a medical condition, strictly speaking, but presumably it could be eliminated with some kind of hypnosis. Situations like this really called for it. The scoliosis and asthma were more urgent, but the claustrophobia was a damn nuisance.

“Wake up, Mr. Wonderful!” I heard a familiar voice call my name as I adjusted to the light and the return of my consciousness.

“Well? How did it go?” I asked before I even realized who answered me.

“Your mamacita is all good as new, health wise that is. Your little princess had to get her deviated septum fixed, as that tends to make breathing a bit tougher. Her nose is repaired and everything. And you, sir, are fine as a fiddle now ... well, now that they removed an aggressive skin cancer. Can’t live in Arizona as an Irishman without risking that,” Megan Daniels winked at me, “before you ask, I had to get a few things fixed with me, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.