Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

Sure enough, showing up at Bruce Babbitt Middle School was an experience and then some, especially with a half-naked female concubine in tow to pick up her youngest pair of twins. There were cat-calls, wolf whistles, and folks drooling quite openly after Elena when they realized that she was a conk. Not all of these came from dudes, either, and certainly not all from the juvenile set. The awareness that she had willingly become someone’s sexual property tended to draw all kinds of attention to my handpicked mamacita.

Even so, in spite of that, we managed to get a hold of the administration, notably Principal Ernest G. Fuller and Vice-Principal Cynthia Adams. Well, it helped that we had the technical gadgetry of the Confederacy at our disposal and were accompanied by First Sergeant Molly Malone, who was like how I imagined the Fae. Large, powerful, Gaelic, and quite deadly. She didn’t discourage the whistles, cat-calls, of course, but no one bothered to touch us for a reason. Drooling and calling out were one thing ... groping was clearly off-limits and several got the death glare from the Sarge to demonstrate this fact.

The red-faced look on Principal Fuller’s face spoke volumes, too, as did the way that the clumsy Vice-Principal Adams squirmed in her seat as she ogled the First Sergeant in no uncertain terms. If I had to guess, the VP was thirsty and found Sergeant Malone to be just her kind of tall drink of water. For the Principal, his eyes were fucking glued to Elena’s tits as he half-listened to what the Sarge told him. Telling him “eyes up here” would be completely wasted at that juncture.

She wasn’t even topless, either. That was the funny thing. Just enough of the shape and sweaty cleavage of Elena’s bosom had a serious effect on Ernie Fuller, probably because they were a lot larger than anything that his wife or girlfriend or left hand or hookers or whatever had on offer. Well, at least the girls in his charge were safe. A cup teenyboppers need not apply with this guy. He wanted their busty mothers, thank you very much.

“Thanks for protecting Elena, by the way,” I whispered to the Sarge.

“Yes, well, that’s because she’s your property now. Your chattel, not theirs. Those are your tits and legs. If you want to feel her up, even now, in broad daylight, feel free. But anyone who doesn’t have that right, who hasn’t paid for her by saving her life and her kids, that’s a very different matter. They haven’t paid the cost of admission to the gates of Heaven, have they?

“Besides, we have two kids to pick up and we’re already being delayed by these horny little bureaucrats. The sooner we get this mission completed, the better, and these excuses and delays are only making me ready to break someone’s neck. And I could snap that principal’s neck like a fucking twig, too, but it would be such bad PR for the Confederacy.

“Sorry, but ever since I had to execute that moron in Richmond and his equally dumbass wife, my patience with these idiots back here on Earth who can’t get the big picture of what we’re trying to do is wearing pretty thin. They just don’t get it. It’s not a free-for-all. It’s a passage to the stars and there is a fare to be paid for that.

“The Confederacy’s resources are finite. We’ve earned it as defenders, foederati to protect their Rome. Everyone else has to find another way to earn their voyage. If you can’t earn that on your feet, fighting side by side to defend the galaxy from the Swarm, then you must earn it on your back, breeding for the greater good. The Confederacy is an interstellar government, not a fucking charity. They can’t just take anybody, no matter what the entitled pricks from Earth First think,” Sergeant Malone ended her rant as Principal Fuller finally produced Alfonso and Jessica Mendoza.

“Mama ... you’ve been picked up?” Alfonso caught on pretty fast for a jock, if you ask me.

“Yes, and this is my sponsor here. Ira O’Connell. I know that he’s young, but he’s gonna be in charge of my life for the rest of my days ... and yours at least until you turn fourteen and get tested. Same with Jess, of course. He saved us ... all three of us. We must be grateful, okay?” Elena instructed her son.

“But Mama, what about Papa? What about Victor, Hector, Marisol, and Blanca?” Jessica asked her mother now.

“Your father and I ... well, this was coming, mi hija. We didn’t agree on what to do about the Swarm. He is ... you know, convinced that the Confederacy should take everyone or make defending Earth its priority. It’s just not practical like that. At least he hasn’t joined any Earth First groups, that I know of, but he has those ... sympathies. I just don’t agree.

“I love your father, but divorce was only a matter of time, even if the Church doesn’t approve. At least this way, I won’t technically get remarried. This ... isn’t marriage. It’s something else entirely. And I can live with that, to save you guys from a slow, but certain doom. I already made up my mind to do this to save you, whatever the Church thinks or anyone else. My first duty as a mother is to my children.

“I can’t ... take your brothers and sisters. They’re over the limit. Actually, I’m not taking anyone. Ira is. He agreed to take us with him, promised me, and now he’s keeping his word. He’s a man of honor. Don’t you forget that. He’s only seventeen, but he’s already learned how to honor his word. And at least this way, you two are safe ... and there is no ugly court battle, no custody dispute, no fighting over property or alimony or child support or anything like that.

“And all of your father’s gaming debts are settled at last. Your father is a good man, just has those two flaws: gambling and stupid politics. Maybe with a clean financial slate, he can buy a home for himself and anyone who lives with him, whether it’s your brothers and sisters or a new girlfriend or wife or whatever. Maybe he can get a business loan and restart his flower shop. He always was a great florist.

“Now, come along, and don’t argue with Ira, or Sergeant Malone here, or me. I’m still your damn mother, okay, mi hija? Just because I’m a half-naked sex slave doesn’t change that. Especially since I’m doing that for you two kids. Did you get a chance to say goodbye to your friends?” Elena calmed her youngest twins as well as she could.

“Si, mami. I’m gonna miss Coach Wesley and the other boys on the wrestling team, but at least I got to shake their hands one last time. Coach even hugged me. I think that they figured out the score, that I was being picked up to go to the colonies. I don’t even want to think about how badly they’ll lose this season without me, but that’s not my problem anymore, is it? Truth be told, I’ll miss Donna Becker most of all,” Alfonso basically confessed his crush on a classmate in his math class.

“Yes, well, hopefully, she’ll be picked up, too,” Principal Fuller actually said something useful for a change, probably helped by the fact that he wasn’t attracted to any of his own students.

“Indeed. Hopefully, for her sake,” I agreed while amusing myself with the sight of VP Adams squirming with continued lust for the First Sergeant.

“I’ll mostly miss Mrs. Kash. Her history classes were fun, full of stories about her life growing up in Albania. She was like an aunt or mentor or something, really helped me remember things and not just for pop quizzes or standardized tests. She even gave me her old copy of Animal Farm by George Orwell. That was really sweet of her.

“I’ll also miss Jenna Faber and her boyfriend Dwight Hanford. He is kinda dreamy and she was always nice to me, didn’t even act jealous about her beau at all,” Jessica admitted while we finally led her and her twin out to the relief of a very impatient Lieutenant Davies.

“At last! I thought that you’d never get out of there! We have others to pick up, too, you know,” Davies groused as he pretended not to admire the way that Jessica’s majorette costume barely covered anything above the thigh.

“Yeah, well, let’s just say that the faculty were a little slow to help out. Dragging their feet,” the Sarge defended herself as well as the rest of us by putting the blame squarely where it belonged ... with Principal Fuller and Vice-Principal Adams.

“Next time, just stun them and take the damn kids, okay? Or fuck ‘em and then take the brats. Whatever works, damn it!” Davies snapped, apparently feeling the pressure.

“Duly noted, sir,” Sergeant Malone laughed as she saluted and winked at a very irritable lieutenant, “never mind him. He’s just horny, especially from watching all those test-drives and for some reason not helping himself to the free pussy. So, now, he’s wanting to visit the Civil Service pool and bang a conk or two. Trouble is that we cost him a little time to do that tonight.”

“I’ll bear that in mind, Sarge,” I grinned as I led Elena and her youngest twinks to my pod at last.

I could understand wanting some action. For whatever reason, I was in a rush to grab my harem and didn’t test-drive them, though I used the readers to get an idea of what to expect. That wasn’t quite the same thing. Okay, I suppose that the idea of performing in public as a typical, unmodified near virgin was a bit much for me. There was no way that I would give those Chads destined for a life of either slavery or feeding hungry bugs one last bit of comic relief or amusement at my expense. They hadn’t earned it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.