Pickup at Harkin's - Cover

Pickup at Harkin's

Copyright© 2021 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ira O'Connell wasn't really in the mood to take his sisters to see a rom-com at the local cinema, but events while there just before, during, and after a Confederacy pickup were likely to change his mind, if anything could.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Crime   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

I awoke just in time to shower and get in a quickie with Nina, much to my satisfaction, right before breakfast. Thankfully, only I had to get dressed. The rest of my crew were naked as jaybirds, just as I preferred. That included Alfonso and Jessica, which wasn’t a shock. I wouldn’t force them to wear clothes unless my superiors or the AI or whoever insisted upon it. They needed to prepare themselves for the future, just in case they became conks in less than a year. I personally rated it at least a fifty-fifty chance of becoming sponsors themselves, which was higher than most folks in my estimation, but there were no guarantees.

“Oh, fuck, yes, my Pharoah ... my Pharoah! Breed me ... fucking breed me, please, Ira! Master! I will do whatever you like, but please breed me when you can! Please! I want to have your baby, Master ... Ira ... honey!” Nina openly pleaded for my spawn, not surprising given that we were both very fond of each other.

We had been for a while now, in fact. We were so bad at hiding it that my sisters caught on, even if we didn’t realize that it was mutual. Well, now, the cat was definitely out of the bag, and I for one was quite pleased with the results. Then again, so were my sisters and Elena. It also certainly seemed that Nina herself was quite thrilled by the outcome as well. The wetness of her pussy as I slammed back and forth into her from behind her in the shower more than did its part to reassure me of that fact.

As Nina creamed herself on me, I spilled my seed at last inside her wet, wonderful gash. Several spurts shot inside her depths while I slapped her sleek, delectable ass and kissed her neck as we rinsed under the hot water jets. I turned off the water and then led her out of the shower to repeated, passionate kisses as we dried off in the bathroom. We both made out like bandits, our heat and desire briefly isolating us from space and time before we crash landed back in reality.

“We’re running a little behind, babe,” I warned Nina as I hustled to get us ready for the mess.

“But I thought that you loved things ‘a little behind.’ And a little ‘ahead,’ for that matter,” Nina teased me, to laughter from my harem as we finished our new morning routine.

It was all in good fun and I knew it, even as I led my company out of our pod to the sound of the AI’s announcement. It came like clockwork, as it was sure to do in the future. It called everyone to breakfast and we were all eager to comply with that command. Who wouldn’t be? It was food that we all paid for with some kind of sacrifice and we definitely needed the fuel to keep us strong. My sacrifice was just of a different kind than that of my concubines, it occurred to me as I guided my small tribe to their destination.

My hands were on the bottoms of my sisters this time, caressing them as they made their affection for me very known. Kara and Mara also put their hands on my butt, leaving no doubt of their passion for me, which I was quite happy to reciprocate. They were luscious, loving girls and I adored them when they weren’t busy being rotten, spoiled brats. I wondered what Mom would think of me claiming them as essentially my sex slaves, but ultimately, it kept them safe, didn’t it? Well, safer, anyway, than they would be back on Earth, with the Swarm en route to our green little homeworld.

“So, you guys, how are you doing now?” I heard behind me as Denise Ibanez joined us at the same table as yesterday with her concubines.

“Quite well, thank you very much. How about you?” I answered the saucy Latina who used to manage her local Wendy’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.