Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

We stopped by her mother’s house to get her two year old son, with enough clothes for the next few days. I told her she could either bring the pickup to town to get the rest of her stuff or we would stop by next week.

I held Mario in front of me and let him drive the big white car as we laughed and talked on our way home.

When we got back to the ranch, Mr. Swede and Ms. Inga grabbed Mario - and wouldn’t let him go. They fell for him like he was their own and Mariana had tears in her eyes as she watched her son take up with them.

We showed Mariana the office and of course she loves it. It was special built by Mr. Swede and it’s all wood and very masculine with a huge cherry wood desk, which still needs Ingrid’s butt prints on it.

We showed Mariana to her room that opened off the room Ingrid and Anna Maria share.

When we were back in the house after Mariana got hers and Mario’s belongings put away, Ingrid asked her to sit down for a minute.

“Mariana, you will live here and work for us, and with us as long as you like. Your son has the run of the house and the ranch, but there is something you need to know.”

“Lucky and I have a special relationship. We will be married next spring and we will start a family right away. We will soon have a big home built about a mile from here and Anna will live with us. What I wanted to tell you is ... Lucky, Anna and I also have a special relationship. Would you be shocked if you see Anna and me hug or even kiss, or maybe Lucky and Anna kiss?”

“Ingrid, whatever you do is your business. As far as you and Anna together, I may be jealous, but I will not be offended.”

“What about Lucky? What if you were to see he and Anna naked together, if you happened to walk through here?”

“It’s been too long for me to remember stuff like that, yet I am sitting here so happy that I have not only been given a job, but a place to live. I will turn my head if need be, but I would rather join all of you.”

“I dare you to show your titties to Lucky.”

Mariana never even hesitated, she pulled her blouse out of her waist and turned to me as she unbuttoned it and let it fall to the floor, then she dropped her bra to show her titties to me.

“Mariana, you pass. We love playing the dare game, I was hoping you would too.”

“My husband I used to play that game. We always started our lovemaking with the dare game. He loved to dare me to take my panties off in a public place and hand them to him. I would feel so naughty and wicked, I could hardly wait for him to put his cock inside me.”

“We feel the same way, we need to be respectful of my grandparents, but other than that - anything goes with us.”

“When will I be allowed to play?”

“Whenever you like, you may join. You work here, and you live here. We don’t own you or your body.”

Ingrid and Anna Maria were sitting on the side of the bed in Mariana’s room and I saw them whisper to each other.

“I dare you to do it,” Anna Maria told Ingrid.

“Mariana, Anna and I want to play our first dare game with you. Are you sure you want to play with us.”

“Oh Lordy, it’s been so long and I am scared of what you will do to me, but there is no way I can tell you no. Whatever it is I’m ready, willing, and eager to be dared.”

“I dare you to pull your jeans and panties down and bend over in front of Lucky to touch your toes.”

“I knew you were going to get me good with the first one, to see if I like to play.” Mariana took her jeans down to show her naked butt. She’s not wear panties, and she will definitely fit in here.

“Lucky, I dare you to fuck Mariana from behind while she is bent over in front of you with her pussy showing,” Anna Maria said as she tossed me a condom.

“Wait!” Mariana said, as she pulled her jeans off and stood with her legs wide spread as I rolled the condom on my cock. This woman has a very sexy ass.

“If I am going to get fucked, I want it to be deep and hard and I want all you have.” Mariana said, as she put her hand between her legs to push the head on my cock into her pussy.

It’s my turn now. “Anna, I dare you to suck Ingrid’s pussy while she sits on the bed, so Mariana can watch.”

“Lucky I love your big cock, I’ll work here for free if you will just let me have this once a week, and pay my expenses,” Mariana told me.

“This isn’t part of your job. This is recreation and you’ll be paid same as every one else who works here. As far as you getting my cock, you will either have to be dared, or get permission from Ingrid. She and I will be married next spring and my cock belongs to her.”

“Don’t you worry Mariana, if you really like it, he has way more than we can handle anyway. Anna and I will fuck you too if you’ll let us.”

Let you? If you keep talking like this, I will be naked all day.”

“Well, we want our secretary to wear skirts and no panties like Anna and me. Lucky likes to get pussy when and where it’s available.”

“I’m ready and I’m available, Lucky.”

We’re getting into some serious strokes and she’s bouncing her butt up and down against me as I hold her hips and shove my cock into her.

I felt her start making shorter and faster bumps and I held her as she leaned forward to take a mouth full of bedspread, then pressed her face into the bed as she screamed until her come was over.


The next morning, we were back to operating the ranch as usual.

“Mariana, pull our out books on the cattle and give me the numbers we have on heifers and mama cows.”

“We have thirty-five hundred heifers, and forty-two hundred and ten mama cows. We also have eighteen hundred yearling calves.”

“Good, I need you to get me the phone number for the King Ranch down near Corpus Christi. I also need the number of the cattle buyer Mr. Swede used the last time he sold cattle.”

“Give me just a few minutes and I’ll have that for you, Lucky.”


“Yes Sir, my name is Lucky Roundtree, and I live up near Shamrock. I was hoping to talk to someone about buying three of your Santa Gertrudis bulls, three of your Brahma Bulls, and maybe fifty head of your Beef Shorthorn heifers and fifty Brahma heifers.”

“Yes Sir, we’ll be paying cash and we can transfer the money to your bank tomorrow. I need them delivered, so figure that in also.”

“Yes Sir you can call back here and give the information and the total amount to Mariana. She will arrange for the money to be transferred early tomorrow. Yes Sir, and I plan to do a lot more business with you.”

“Yes Sir, I’m glad you asked, there is one other thing. I’d like a quote on three of your young mares bred to three of your best stud horses and delivered here too. No Sir you pick’em. You know your horses and horse breeding better than I do.”

“Yes Sir, I’ll be sure and do that. We were down that way a while back, me and the girl I’m going to marry. But we’ll be sure and come out to the ranch and visit when we come back that way.”

“Yes Sir, and it’s been good doing business with you.”

“Mariana he’ll be calling back to give you the figures. When he does, get all their information from him and call the bank to have the money transferred.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.