Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

When we walked into the room, Ingrid was lying naked with the covers off as she slept. I took my robe off and got into bed naked beside her. Anna looked at me, then she pulled the sleep shirt over her head and got in on the other side of Ingrid.

As I pulled the cover over us, I saw Anna snuggle up between Ingrid’s titties, and watched as Ingrid as pulled her closer.

I snuggled up behind Ingrid’s butt with the head of my cock between her legs, and went to sleep.

I woke up later with Anna between Ingrid and me. Ingrid is smiling as she drew circles on Anna’s titty with her finger.

She looked at me and smiled.

“She told me what happened. I think all three of us knew it would happen. Anna told me that you got up earlier with her and you made her feel good about her decision to stay here with us. She said you let her get in bed naked with us.”

“Well, I got into bed and she saw you and me both naked and she pulled her shirt off and got in too.”

“She sucked my titties, Lucky. Is that alright?”

“Only if I get to watch next time.”

Ingrid leaned over and sucked one of Anna’s brown nipples into her mouth, then she looked up at me with her eyes on mine as I watched.

“You’ve missed this haven’t you?”

“Yes ... You knew all along didn’t you?”

“Well, I did wonder when you knew so much about sex and kissing, and where to have your pussy touched. But you said you’ve never been around boys, that you went to a girls school all those years.”

“Do you still love me? Will you still want me the same way we started out?”

“More than ever.”

“Will you get a rubber and fuck me now with Anna in bed with us?”

“If you really want me to. You should know by now, I’ll do anything for you.”

“I dare you to Lucky.”

I looked at Anna and she smiled before telling me, “I dare you to fuck Ingrid with me in bed watching you.”

“I have been double dared. I’ve got to get a rubber.”

I turned to the night stand to got a rubber, and when I rolled over, Anna took it from me and ripped the foil off, then rolled it down over my cock. I was shaking as I watched her. I looked at Ingrid and she’s looking at me while licking Anna’s titty.

Ingrid crawled across Anna and sat on my belly. Anna took my cock and raised it as Ingrid sat down all the way.

Ingrid leaned over close to my face and I knew what she wanted. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and watched as Anna took the other one. Ingrid got an instant orgasm as we mauled her breasts at the same time.

“Ingrid?”

“Yes my Lucky.”

“I’m sure you like pussy as much as I do.”

“I sure I do too, Lucky. Is this alright with you?”

“If you’ll let me, I’ll love the same pussy as you, at the same time.”

“Shit! Lucky you just made me come again. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.

“Ingrid?”

“Yes Lucky, what are we going to do now?”

“I think you need to make Anna Maria come. We don’t need to leave her out.”

“Can I really? Are you sure?”

“I dare you to make Anna Maria come with your mouth, Ingrid.”

“OH Lucky, I am coming and I cannot stop! I love you more every day of my life, Lucky Roundtree.”

“You brought Anna into our life, now make sure she feels welcome.”

Anna was still sucking Ingrid’s titty. She looked up at me and smiled when I dared Ingrid. I pulled Anna up to sit astraddle my chest in front of Ingrid with her backside to Ingrid’s face.

Ingrid backed off my cock and dived under Anna’s butt to suck her pussy.

Anna was whimpering and whining until I raised my head so I could suck her titties.

Ingrid raised up and pushed Anna’s butt toward me. Anna moved forward until her butt is just above me. Ingrid pushed her backside down until Anna is sitting on my face.

I sucked her pussy until she screamed like Ingrid screams as I suck her pussy.

“Switch with me Anna, I want my pussy sucked too, I want to put Lucky’s cock in your pussy.”

Anna looked at me, then Ingrid.

“Anna, I dare you to fuck Lucky with your little brown Mexican pussy!”

Anna was off me and grabbed another rubber to roll down over me. She was grinning as she lowered her pussy to take my cock.

Ingrid swung her leg over me and sat on my face. She’s facing Anna and I can hear them kissing and sucking as I blasted my cum into the rubber. Anna screamed something in Spanish.

I’d have to ask her about later, it sounds dirty to me.

“Let’s get a shower, then eat breakfast before we head toward Amarillo. We can continue this at home,” I told them.

I got my shower first and then Ingrid and Anna went next. When they came out laughing and giggling I was dressed and had my bags packed, except for two long-sleeve, long-tailed, white shirts which I laid on the bed.

“Lucky why are your shirts on the bed?”

“This is the dare for both of you, all the way home.”

“We can do that no problem,” Ingrid said.

“Oh my, the buttons are missing on mine, Anna.”

“Mine too. I will almost be naked.”

“Good, I like both of you almost naked.”

We went through the hotel lobby with them holding their shirts tight to keep them from flying open.

Once we were in the car, they turned their shirts loose. The three of us sat in the front seat and Ingrid put Anna between us to start out. It’s late August and the sun is plenty hot. So are the two girls in the front seat with me.

When we were out in the open country and away from any major cities, they stripped the shirts off and sat on them to keep them from blowing out.

“I like your dark skin Anna, I want to get some sun and be dark too.”

With Ingrid’s long blonde hair, and Anna’s long black hair blowing back, it was all I could do to keep from running off the road. Ingrid’s tits are so perfect, they point out from her chest perfectly.

Anna’s are perfect too, with small nipples, just right for sucking.

I can tell Anna is happy to be with us. She and Ingrid are friends already. They’re laughing, talking, and touching as we travel.

We stopped twice to use the restroom and get a Dr. Pepper. Then, just before dark, we were nearing a town about two hours from Amarillo. I pulled into a motel that advertised a pool.

We ate at a small café across the street from the motel. Ingrid and Anna are still wearing their long tailed shirts. They drew a lot of attention until two more young Mexican girls came in wearing shorts that were very tight and cut very, very short.

That night after most people were asleep, Ingrid and Anna put on their pull over nightshirts and I put on my shirt I’d worn all day.

We went to the swimming pool.

We didn’t do a lot of swimming really, we went to about halfway of the pool and stayed on the side near the motel so no one could see us if they look out.

Ingrid wanted to go last so she lifted Anna up in the water and placed her right on top of my cock. Anna squealed just like she has each time my cock enters her pussy.

She’s holding onto the edge of the pool gutter, and my back is against the side. She’s pulling and pushing herself to and from the side of the pool, back and forth on my cock.

Ingrid is behind her with her hands under her shirt, holding her titties. I felt her pussy relax and let me all the way inside her for the first time. I didn’t know if it’s the water or the excitement, but she took all of me as deep as my cock can go.

Anna’s eyes popped open as she looked at me, then she smiled and kissed me for the first time. Her mouth is warm and wet as she screamed into my mouth. She shook and trembled, when her come hit her body.

“Lucky, that was my best come ever in my life. I love you and Ingrid for saving me - from my bad decisions, and bringing me home with you,” she said, reaching out to put an arm around Ingrid’s neck, pulling her close to kiss. My cock is still spurting as I pushed deeper into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.