Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

“Well, I reckon we can kiss if you’re sure. But you gotta understand, I’ve never even been around a girl except at school. There’s no girls my age around where we live, way out in the country.”

“Lucky I have attended an all girls school since I was ten years old. I come home for two months a year and my Mama is so strict that I cannot get out of her sight. This is the first time in my life I have been alone with a boy, and I want to kiss you so bad my heart hurts.”

“Really? Then you don’t know any more’n me?”

“I don’t know what all you know. I know about sex and making love and fucking, but I do not know the first thing about a boy and girl being alone.

“Have you never touched a girl, Lucky?”

“No,”

“Have you ever seen a girl?”

“You mean without clothes?”

“Yes, nude.”

“No, but I’ve seen pictures.”

“I have seen all the pictures. Our country is very open about nudity and sex. I have just never seen a boys cock or looked at a real live nude man.”

“Me neither. I mean a woman, uh, a girl that is.”

“Have you seen pictures of boys and girls fucking?”

“Yeah, have you?”

“Yes, did it make you excited?”

“Yeah. Did it you?”

“Oh yes, have you ever masturbated?”

“Yeah. Have you?”

“Oh YES, I love it. Don’t you?”

“Yeah, it feels good for me too.”

“Let me drive Lucky. But I want to kiss and touch you when we stop. Will you let me?”

“Well yeah, if I can touch too.”

“I want you to touch me.”

I pulled over on the side of the road near an old store and Ingrid just crawled right over on my lap and kissed me.

“I like that Ingrid. Kiss me again.”

“Touch me while we kiss.”

“Right here?” I asked as I pointed to her big titty.

“YESssss.”

Ingrid pulled back and slid off my legs and sat beside me.

“Lucky can I loosen your belt and jeans?”

“Yeah. I’d like to do more too.”

“Unbutton my blouse and feel my titties, pleaseeeee?”

“Your titties sure are big and firm.”

“Your cock is big and hard too. I’m going to kiss it.”

“You better be careful.”

“Will you shoot your stuff out?”

“Yeah.”

“Shoot and I will swallow it.

“Lucky put your hand under my skirt and feel my panties.”

“Wow, you’re really wet.”

“Yes, pull my panties over and put your finger in me now while I kiss your cock.

“Oh yes, yes just like that. It feels much better when you do it to me. Put two fingers in me, like I do. I like this, now take hold of my panties and pull them down. I want you to feel my pussy. Rub the little bump at the top of my pussy.”

“Ingrid, we might ought to stop soon, I think I am about to shoooooo - ooooooot Ohhhhh damnnnnn! Oh, oh, Ingrid...”

“Ingrid where did you learn to do that if you’ve never been around a boy?”

“My girl friend had a book that told a story about a girl doing her brother. I read it three times.”

“Well, I hope it was as good for him as it is for me.”

I put her panties in my back pocket and she kissed me on my mouth again.

“Kiss my titties, while you finger me fast. I really need to get a good come.”

I pushed her brasserie up over her titties and they popped way out past her open blouse. I leaned over and kissed her nipple and it puffed up as I sucked it. The big brown circles around her little nipples were swelling too as I sucked her titty.

“Now the other one and keep your finger moving in and out of my pussy at the same time. I’m feeling really, really good. Now, put your finger deeper and your thumb on my little button and push it hard.

“Luckeeeeeee - I am going to get my first come with a boy.”

“Yes, Lucky, Yes. Oh yes, yes Lucky, suck my titty and finger-fuck my pussy. Here it comes Luckeeeeeee Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuckkk ... YES!”

Ingrid shocked me when she pulled my hand from under her skirt and put it to her mouth to lick my fingers. Then she saw me looking at her and put my finger up to my mouth. She smiled as I licked my fingers.

Already, I like the way she tastes.

“Lucky, I think I am lucky too. I really like you. Will we spend a lot of time together on the ranch?”

“Well, I still have another year of school. Are you still in school?”

“Yes, I have all my school papers and I will have to be evaluated when I get to school and see where they will put me. My school in Sweden has talked by mail to your school in Texas and I have all those letters too. Will we ride to school together?”

“Yes we will, and we will ride horses too when we’re home. Do you ride?”

“Yes, I have ridden in equestrian competition for three years in school.”

Well we ride kinda different out here, but at least you know horses. I have a horse I’ll give you.”

You will give me a horse? One of your horses?”

“Yeah, Mr. Swede gave me two last year, almost identical. I’ll give you one and we can ride for hours and hours together.”

“Lucky, I know I am the lucky one now. Are you going to keep my panties?”

“I’ll keep them until we get home. We may stop again before we get to the ranch, that is if you want to.”

“I want to, Lucky.”

We were flying along and I looked over at the speedometer and the needle was on 70, so that was alright. Ingrid had shifted the gears really good when I showed her the pattern on the shift knob.

She said she was used to driving on the opposite side of the road but she likes this side too.

I was sitting close to the gear shift and she reached over and patted the seat close to her without even looking at me.

I slid my leg past the gear shift and had one leg on either side of it so I could sit close to her.

Ingrid had both hands on the steering wheel and she had a smile on her face. The buttons at the top of her blouse were still unbuttoned down below her brassiere and I reached over and hooked a finger under her brassiere and pulled it up. She kinda hunched her shoulders forward to let her titties slip free again.

“I like them being free, Lucky.”

“I like seeing them, and feeling them free.”

“Lucky, do you have prophylactics?”

“No. I’ve never bought one. But I can buy some, if you’re sure you want that.”

“I am sure. We will need to get some really soon, don’t you think?”

“Yes, cause I sure won’t be able to trust myself with you like this always.”

“You won’t be able to trust me either, Lucky Roundtree. Can you buy them by the gross?” Ingrid was smiling when I looked at her face.

“Ingrid when you left home in Sweden, did you plan to kiss me and touch me already?”

“Lucky I was so afraid that you would not even like me since I am so tall. All I knew about you was, that you are my age and that you were coming to the plane to get me. Yes I did daydream on the plane, about, what if you were tall and handsome and smiled a lot. I know I am tall and I wanted a tall man. I had a picture in my mind of you being tall and wearing a cowboy hat and wearing boots and riding horses. When you stepped up to the desk, I thought my heart was going to stop, and I prayed to God, that it was you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.