Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

After eating one of the best steaks I have ever eaten, Mr. Raiford wanted us to meet in Miss Andrea’s office. The five of us.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, so I caught Ingrid and Kathleen coming out of the womens restroom and pulled them aside.

“Do either of you have any idea what we’re going to talk about in there?”

Ingrid told me, “I had a pretty good idea how things were going when you and Mr. Raiford were behind us, talking sort of quiet and personal, so I asked Kathleen if I was right...”

Before she could say any more, Kathleen leaned close to me, pulling Ingrid with her.

“Ingrid, I hope you and Lucky will listen to what Gramps has to say. After meeting both of you today, I have a whole new opinion of my Gramps. I’ll tell both of you more about what’s expected of us three, as soon as we can get away together. I would love to ride all day, for days and days, with both of you. I love swimming naked in that clear creek that runs into the two lakes Gramps said y’all were bidding on. I hope both of you like being naked outdoors and I hope you still like me when I tell you, I will pay you, big time, to give my Gramps a great-grand baby, girl or boy.”

Before I could say anything Ingrid told her, “You won’t have to pay us, we will gladly give him a baby boy, no matter how many times we have to try...

“Won’t we, Lucky?”

They were both smiling when I looked from one to the other. They’re leaning forward and I can see down their shirts, all the way to their waists, titties and all. Light brown titties on Kathleen ... about the color and size of Mariana’s big brown titties.

“Y’all took your bras off, didn’t you?”

“We were getting prepared to persuade you, if we have to,” Kathleen told me.

“Kiss her, Lucky.”

“Only if I see you two kiss first. This has to be about all of us - or none of us.”

“We’ve already kissed in the restroom until Ingrid gave me at least five comes. She told me that you could kiss a girl and make her come a hundred times a night and that’s before you put your huge cock in her pussy.”

“Ingrid loves me unconditionally, but she exaggerates a lot too.”

“She told me that she and Anna measured your dick and both of them told you that you have a nine inch cock. Is that an exaggeration?”

“They did measure me and I’m proud to say, I saw the tape. Yep, it’s nine inches.”

“I’ve never fucked a boy but I have two close girlfriends who I see after school a lot. They have never been to our ranch, but they would, if both of you tell me we can swim naked in the creek and I get to help you fuck them - after you fuck me, that is.”

“Do we have to wait that long to fuck you?” Ingrid asked, then turned to smile at me.

“I caught a ride to town with our ranch foreman and his wife. Tell Mom that you want to take me home when y’all leave, and she’ll know what’s about to happen.”

“Your mom likes pussy too, doesn’t she?” Ingrid asked and I looked at her.

Ingrid makes me wish I had the courage to ask a girl a question like that, about her mom.

“Yes, but she told me a few minutes ago that she would love to be with you and me - to see if she could get Lucky. If not today, as soon as we can.”

“OH REALLY? I was afraid to even look at her, even after she smiled at me and told me to hurry and come to her office.”

“Mom has never let but one boy fuck her, and that was a young Mexican boy who worked one summer with her and Gramps when she was fourteen. She was fifteen when I was born. I need to tell you both, though I have never tasted my mom’s pussy, she and I sleep naked together and have since I was born.”

“Does she not like boys or girls now?” Ingrid asked.

“She has two really close friends who look as good as Mom does, and though I have never seen all of them together, each of them do come out at different times and spend the night.”

“And you sleep in the same bed?” I asked. I’m getting braver, watching and listening to Ingrid.

“Yes! I love pussy! There! Now, both of you know - I love pussy! But I want you to teach me how to fuck and I want you to teach me how to love your cock as much as Ingrid loves your cock.”

“And you’ll help us teach your mom to love Lucky’s cock as we love her at the same time?”

“YES YES YES! I am so excited about the possibilities. I would love to be sucking your pussy as Lucky fucks Mom from behind.”

“Lucky loves to suck a girl’s pussy, as another girl sits on his cock and rides him.”

“You mean like, with another girl sitting on his face?”

“Yes, just wait until he gets his tongue inside your pussy like that. You will really beg for his naked cock then.”

“Let’s go see Mom. We need to get this worked out so we can give Gramps at least two boys and some more girls too.”

“Would she ride horses and pickups with us, and swim naked with us?”

“OH FUCK YEAH! Please ask her, Lucky. She does take Monday and a half-day Thursday off, each week. But she never leaves the house.”

Kathleen tapped on the office door, then walked in. Miss Andrea is sitting at her desk, and Mr. Raiford is nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Gramps?” Kathleen asked.

“He was so nervous, he told me that there was no way he could stay and listen to us plan this out...

“Lucky, my Dad wants to meet with you either tomorrow or the next day, if you’ll call and tell him where and when.”

“I sure will. I hope he’s okay with all the things we’ve talked about so far. If he has doubts about any of this, we may need to put this conversation off until another time. At least until he and I meet again.”

NO WAY IN HELL WILL WE PUT THIS OFF!

“Sorry, that just came out when I thought about Dad wanting a baby boy to help run the ranch...

“Just so you’ll know why he’s so set on having a boy in the family, I’ll tell you what happened with his brother. Both Dad and his brother were left five thousand acres when their parents died. Gramps never married, though he did at the time, and still keeps - at least one Mexican maid, who tends his every need...

“Lucky, you may as well get ready too, he wants you to fuck his newest maid, and give her a baby, since he can’t...

“Okay, where was I? Oh, back to his brother. He married a whore and they had two daughters who were even bigger whores than their mom. Of course, both of them married whore-dogs and all those two lazy, sorry-ass sonofabitching men ever wanted was the land and money after he died, which was four years ago. After they had squandered all the money and borrowed against the ranch until it was debt ridden, Dad bought it from the bank so it wouldn’t go up for auction. He owns it free and clear now, after fighting off those whores in the courts, when they came back, wanting part of the land.

“Lucky, he wants you, Ingrid, and Kathleen to have all the land - after he and I have gone on. He told me that you would love and take care of Kathleen, and even see to it that all our kids have everything your kids have. You must have made one hell of an impression on my Dad. I’ve never heard him praise a man, especially a young man like you ... the way he did.

“Mind you, I have to agree with him and I’m even more excited about this arrangement than my daughter over there, and she hasn’t stopped smiling since she met you and Ingrid.”

“Mom, does that mean you and I get to have fun and enjoy everything Ingrid and Lucky enjoy, with each other, and their Mexican friends they live with?”

Miss Andrea looked at me and smiled, “Lucky, whatever it is you have that makes girls want you like Kathleen already wants you, and makes Ingrid smile all day, I want you to wear my ass out with it. Don’t get me wrong. I love my two female friends and though I do love pussy ... probably as much as you, I’m ready for a man and I’m glad Dad found a real man for Kathleen and me to fuck and have him some grandkids.”

“May I call you Andrea?”

“Yes, and if you will, please, once in a while call me Babe, or Baby. I read that in novels and it makes me yearn for a man to call me Baby as he holds me tight, just before he shoves his giant cock deep inside my pussy.

“I hope that neither you or Ingrid are not offended by my nasty mouth, but I love talking about fucking and sucking and anything else to do with sex.”

Ingrid asked, “May I call you Babe also, Andrea?”

“Yes you may and just so you will know, I want your sexy ass as much or more than I want Lucky’s cock in my pussy.”

“I was just going to tell you, I love pussy too. I attended an all girls school back home from the time I was seven, until the day I left to come here. I love pussy and I hope you like a smooth, slick pussy as much as Lucky and I love smooth, hairless pussies.”

“Ingrid, many times, I have almost let my friend, Louisa shave my pussy. That young Mexican has the smallest, smoothest pussy I have ever seen and I cannot get enough of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.