Lucky - Cover

Lucky

Copyright© 2021 by Kyoti

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lucky Roundtree was born on a ranch in the Texas Panhandle in 1933. His dad works on the ranch which is owned by Mr. Swede Johansson. It's 1950 and Lucky is 17. Mr. Swede makes Lucky an offer he can't refuse. Then, his wife, Miss Inga Johansson has a request for Lucky. She wants him to meet their granddaughter who's flying to America from Sweden. He's never seen a photo of her but he's in Oklahoma City to take her back to Texas. Lucky learns just how lucky he really is

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   Western   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

“You mean to tell me that my Grand Papa and your Daddy told you to fuck me without a rubber?”

“Well, he didn’t say it quite like that. But yes, he and Daddy told me to get you pregnant now and get married right after we graduate. By then the house will be finished, and they will have a grandbaby by Thanksgiving.”

“Ohhhh Lucky, I wish we could go fuck right now before supper. Can Anna and Mariana be there too?”

“Sure, but they’ll have to get the old rubber treatment, if they get involved.”

“I know Anna will, she has two more years of school and she wants to get a 2-year degree after that.”

“Ingrid, we can’t do that to your grand parents or my parents.”

Do what, Lucky?”

“Don’t give me that innocent, little girl look. I caught what you just said.”

“Well, I’d like for Mariana to have a baby at the same time I do.”

“I think Mariana needs to make that decision for herself. What about your grand parents and my parents? They’ll know who’s baby it is.”

“Mariana and I have already talked, and I will get permission from your parents and from my grand parents for her to have your baby.”

“Ingrid, they will run you off this ranch of you ask them that.”

“They will be wishing for twins. Have you not seen the way they devote so much time to Mario? He is such a little man too. They have taught him such good manners.”

“Well, they did say they wanted Mario to have playmates.”

“Then it’s settled. I will get their permission one way or the other.”

“Remind me to never deal with you again.”

“You will deal with me every day for the rest of our lives, Lucky Roundtree - and you’ll love it too. I am going to play the dare game tonight with Mariana. You and Anna just go along with me.”

“Yes Ingrid. How will I ever say no to you when it’s so much fun to play your games?”

“Lucky when Anna gets out of school and before she takes a job, she wants your baby. OK?”

“I see now why we’re having a seven bedroom home built.”

“Yes and we may need to add onto that.”

“You’re going to look so beautiful pregnant for the next five years.”

“I am so excited. I wish Mariana would hurry with supper, I am going to hire a cook this week. She is always wanting to cook for us. She is much too valuable to us, to be in the kitchen, don’t you think?”

“I agree one hundred percent. But as long as she has free range here in this house, she’ll want to cook for all of us. We can’t take that from her. It’s her way of making herself feel like she’s repaying us for what we’ve done. She doesn’t even realize just how much she’s contributed just by being here, with her knowledge of keeping books.”

“I know, she catches right on to whatever we come up with and even adds to what we put into it. She will be even more important to Lucky Inc. in the coming years.”

“I have a suggestion for you, Ingrid.”

“I am always open to all your suggestions. You have made us so much money in the past five months I have been here, watching you run the ranch, and Lucky Inc.”

“Well, we have a long ways to go, and we’ll be conservative, but keep spending money where it’ll make us money and cut expenses where it’s costing us money. What I wanted to suggest to you is, that you tell Mariana we want to hire her an assistant to help with the office, answer the phones and run errands for her, plus cook the meals she plans for us. In other words put Mariana in charge of the whole house.”

“YES! That is a good idea. I will start on that right now and let her take care of the hiring and planning the new person’s job responsibilities.”

“Give me a kiss, good looking, I love you.”

“I love you too, so much I hurt sometimes when you’re not close by.”

“Soon you’ll be carrying our baby and we’ll be even closer. I want you to talk to the doctor and get his advice about how many babies you can have and how often. I’ve read a lot about this, and I want to be sure that the mother of my children is here with me in my old age.”

“I will be here Lucky. I have talked to Grand Mama and your Momma too and we will all decide how many and how soon after the baby gets here we can get me pregnant again.”

“Good, by this time next year, we will have a baby, and we’ll only eighteen years old.”

“I know, and I am so excited. I want to fuck you many times with no rubber so we will know we have a baby in me.

“You can count on that, I love Swedish pussy.”

“You silly cowboy - you just love pussy.”

“Yeah, I reckon you’re right.”

“Yeaahh, I reckonnn,” she mocked me. Hell I know I don’t sound that bad when I talk.

Mariana has cooked for the whole family at least once a week since she’s been here, and would cook every day if we’d let her. Of all the things she cooks, we love her enchiladas with chili sauce, taco’s, re-fried beans and fried rice dinners best.

This one is no exception and everyone including Momma and Daddy, and Mario ate until we hurt.

We eat together now, no matter if Ms. Inga cooks, or Momma. Or Daddy cooks on the grill, we eat together. Mario sits in his own chair now. For the longest, he either sat on Daddy’s or Mr. Swede’s knee. He calls both of them Papa and they love it. They take him everywhere they go, to town or across the ranch. They’ve even bought him a horse and a youth saddle.

I admire this beautiful young girl who is to be my bride. She’s within inches of my height, and her magnificent titties defy gravity. Her waist is so slim I can nearly get my long fingers around her in a double handful. Her backside is a masterpiece sent from the Norse Gods themselves. Since our trip to south Texas and the coast, with the approval of Mr. Swede and Ms. Inga as well as my Parents, we have fucked on a daily basis. Most of the time including Mariana and Anna. Ingrid absolutely loves these two young women as if they’re her sisters.

After supper Momma and Daddy took Mario home to spend the night with them and Mr. Swede and Ms. Inga went to their rooms.

The four of us cleaned the kitchen and went to the office to do some more work as usual.

Ingrid and the two Mexican girls are wearing blouses and skirts, which they know please me immensely.

Ingrid has had a smile on her face all through supper that couldn’t have been ripped off with a crowbar, and now she’s absolutely drooling as she waits to spring the news on Mariana and Anna.

I know she’s going to play the dare game with Mariana but I wasn’t sure how Anna would handle being left out of the biggest dare we’ve played so far.

I’m leaving that part to Ingrid and I knew she’d never do anything to hurt either of our friends. Though everyone loves Mariana and her little son, Ingrid feels a bond with Anna that leaves no doubt to anyone who sees them together.

When Ingrid closed both office doors and locked them, I watched her, knowing time is close. Mariana and Anna were on the floor going through piles of leases and mineral rights.

“Anna, you are on your period aren’t you?” Ingrid asked right out of the blue and all three of us looked at her like we didn’t understand her question.

“Yes, why Ingrid?” She asked and looked at me like she was embarrassed to answer.

“I dare you to fuck Lucky sitting on this big desk with no rubber on his cock.”

“Lucky?” Anna looked at me, smiling as she stood up.

“Get naked, Anna,” I said as I dropped my jeans and pulled my shirt off.

Anna sat on the edge of the desk and opened her legs wide to show me her pussy, barely covered in slick black hair on top and hardly any at all on the sides of her pussy.

“Mariana, help Lucky fuck Anna, then I want you to get naked too.”

Mariana jumped up to take my cock and probe Anna’s pussy with my cockhead. Then I slipped it into her.

“Ahhhh, shit that feels so fucking good,” Anna said as she bucked her body up to take all of me.

“Anna one day you will take Lucky’s cock in your pussy and you will be fertile and we’ll have a baby in your belly. For now we have to do this different and let you have his naked cock while you’re bleeding. We want you to finish school and get a degree in business so you can take over the oil and gas rights to our land,” Ingrid told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.