My Present - Cover

My Present

Copyright© 2021 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Johnny's a good big brother and an exemplary son. Jeannie's his little sister, a bit of an athlete, a bit of a scholar. And she's making her way through the minefield of being a teen girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Johnny’s turn:

When Dad said ‘we need to have a discussion’, I knew what it was about. I felt a chill pass through me.

Moms and dads are different. Both are about rearing children, but moms are more nurturing, willing to give guidance over little mistakes. Dads are more about ‘this might be painful for a while but it’s for your own good.’

I wondered what the first weeks of military school would be like.

“You look worried, son,” Dad said. “If I were in your shoes, I’d be catatonic.”

“Yessir.”

“We won’t talk until Jeannie and your mom get here,” he said.

I had at least that long to live.

Mom and Dad on the sofa. Jeannie and I on the matching love seat and right now I kinda hate that name.

“Your dad knows everything I know,” Mom said. “Jeannie? Have you left out any surprises?”

“No, Ma’am,” my sweet and frightened sister said. “I told Johnny what I told you. No surprises.”

Dad turned his eyes to me. “I hear that your sister sort of initiated this.”

I know where Dad’s heading. He’s big on personal responsibility and duty.

“My fault. I should’ve seen there might be problems.”

“Yes, maybe. You’re sixteen, son. That’s an age where the types of problems you were facing were overridden by many other things.”

“Yessir.”

“Your sister is a pretty young lady.”

“She is. I love her.” The second half of that phrase was almost blurted.

“She’s your sister. Family. You’re supposed to love her.”

“That way, too. But more.”

“And that’s why we’re all sitting here.” He paused, breathed heavily. “I suppose you have some idea of the consequences of being found out.”

“Yessir. But we didn’t get ‘found out’. We came to you.”

“We? Your sister...”

“Yessir. But that’s part of it. Jeannie’s smart and analytical and I trust her.”

“Part of it?”

“Yessir. Me ‘n’ Jeannie ... It’s not about convenient sex because we’re always around each other, and we’re waiting to get older and go off after other people...”

“Johnny is mine forever,” Jeannie stated. “I am his...”

Dad turned to Mom. “You said that’s what she told you.”

Mom nodded. “Yes. From the beginning. Jerry, there’s so many ways this could be much worse...”

“I know, baby,” Dad admitted. To me, he said, “Okay son, I know you’ve run through possible outcomes. Talk to me. What’d you come up with.”

“Jail. Statutory rape. Incest.”

“Incest, for sure,” Dad said. “But I think you’re safe from the statutory rape thing. ‘Romeo and Juliet’ laws. You’re both close enough in age. Next step down.”

“I looked up military schools and boarding schools...”

“A possibility. We get you out of reach of Jeannie and vice versa. So Jeannie gets hurt and rebellious and there’s no limit to the paths she could take.”

“I wouldn’t, Daddy,” Jeannie said. “That would only hurt me. But when I got old enough to legally move out ... I’d still belong to Johnny...”

“So, son, we don’t send you off to military academy. You stay here...”

“You tell us to stop. It’s not allowable...” I surveyed faces. I saw traces of a smirk on Jeannie’s lips.

“If we said that, would you obey?” Mom asked.

“We’d try,” Jeannie said. I nodded concurrence.

“I expect you would. But one day there’d be just a little TOO much opportunity ... right?”

I hung my head.

“We’re not going to make rules that are not likely to be kept,” Dad said. “But there are rules. You’ve been hiding what you’re doing so far. Keep that up, especially in public, especially when we’re in town or when we’re out of town and we’re likely to meet people we know...”

“Like at tournaments and such, right?” Jeannie asked.

“Yeah. Like that. And around here, I do NOT expect to see any more open displays of affection than we’ve seen so far. Your mom and I don’t...”

Forward little Jeannie – “I dunno, I’ve seen some really questionable snuggling under a blanket while we’re watching a movie...”

“Jeannie!!” Mom squeaked.

“It’s true, Mom,” Jeannie asserted.

Dad just sort of smiled and said, “Maybe a little more decorum than that.”

“So you’re not telling us to stop?”

“Kiddos,” he sighed, “There’s a little family secret we’ve been keeping from you...”

Jeannie again – “Not you ‘n’ Mom...”

“No!” Mom said. “We’d have to build a whole other set of parents...”

Dad laughed. “But your Uncle Perry and Aunt Patti...”

“No...” I said.

“Fraternal twins.” Mom said, looking at Dad.

“Everybody in town KNEW they were twins, but they ... Well, when they went off to college they never moved back home. They’re living together. Have been since college.”

“Gramma and Grampa KNEW?!?” Jeannie blurted.

“Yeah. And I knew. And I made sure your mom knew before we got married.”

“We don’t keep secrets from each other,” Mom said. “Inside THIS little family. Us. Dad and I and you two. Secret.”

“We totally understand that,” I said.

“Jeannie, your bedroom will look lived in. If you have company, if Johnny has company, this house will look like it contains...”

“A mature brother and his bratty sister,” I poked.

“Exactly,” Dad affirmed. Jeannie affected an exasperated frown.

“But my original question,” Jeannie asked. “We don’t have to sleep in different beds?”

Mom sighed. “I know people who’d have me committed for saying this to two teenagers, but you can sleep in whatever bed you wish.”

“But, “ Dad added, “Every relationship has rocky times, and if you WANT to sleep alone, you can choose that, and heaven forbid I find that anybody’s being coerced or forced to do something they don’t want to do, even if they’ve been happy doing it before.”

“‘No’ means NO!” Mom affirmed.

Jeannie spoke up. “This started out as something we both wanted. It will always be that way.”

“Hold that thought,” Mom said. “I love your dad, but there are times ... And we know that we don’t give up. We work through them.”

“Yes, ma’am,” we chimed.

Dad straightened up. “Since this little family convocation has taken up the time where we usually fix dinner, I’m thinking a restaurant might be a good idea...”

We discussed and made the choice of a favorite and familiar Italian place. Good meal. Relaxed. Conversation ranged over the topics families can discuss – school, both mine and Jeannie’s athletics, mid-range vacation plans. Just get a two-bedroom suite,” Mom announced. Dad nodded.

And back home. Under new rules.

“I think I’d like my back severely washed.” From a naked Jeannie standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

She giggled as I stripped. When I stood, I was erect.

“So cute,” she said, kneeling.

Wouldn’t have taken long. I’m a teenaged boy and I recharge quickly, but the first one, it’s like lightning. She KNOWS this.

Standing, she turned, looking back over her shoulder, her short hair bouncing. “Shower.”

Water perfectly adjusted. Lovingly washed, as I did with her. Neither of us has figured out the post-shower routine for the two of us in the bathroom. There’s a single sink. I need that to shave the few hairs of my beard. She needs an outlet and a mirror for her hair dryer. We manage. What bumping into each other that occurs is pleasant.

Dressing for bed, well, we might end up naked but that’s not the way we’re going to start out. Actually, I in my PJs and her in her nightshirt, we troop dutifully into the den to watch TV with Mom and Dad. They need to understand we’re not animals.

I did note that Mom cast an approving look at Dad. Mom and Dad on the sofa. Jeannie and me on the loveseat. Chaste. We watched the last half of a movie with Mom and Dad then headed off to bed.

To bed. Me and Jeannie. Not one of those daring things we’ve done where she’s gone to her room and I went to mine and we waited until the TV was off and we were pretty sure that the parents were in their own bedroom before we risked our own frantic coupling. We’d done several of those.

This time my bed. Still clothed. I scooted back, lying on my side, my arms open for Jeanie.

This is nice. This is the best. The reading light is on so I can see her happy, beautiful face as she presses against me, her arms pulling us together.

“I can’t believe they bought this,” she said.

“I can’t believe you rolled it out so soon. You’re awfully brave.”

“I’m awfully in love with you. It killed me to lie in bed at night knowing you were right here.”

“Well, we did sorta make that little trip a lot...” I especially relished her diving headfirst under my covers in the morning. That was as much foreplay as we had time for, and we mated like bunnies before dressing for school.

“And if we’d’ve gotten caught, it would’ve been horrible. I had to risk it. You knew we were gonna have to, sooner or later, if we didn’t get caught.”

“And my little sister fixed it all.”

She smiled angelically, that is, if angels were also known for grabbing a guy’s hard dick, sliding the skin back and forth.

“Kinda neat, you not wearing drawers under your PJs,” she smiled. “Little bit of clothes kinda makes it sexy in a different way.”

I tweaked one of her perky nipples gently. Her nightshirt did nothing to conceal them when she was aroused.

“See?!?” she tittered. “You like it, too.”

“Only because I know how good this feels,” I said, sliding my hands underneath it to cup her breasts. I raised the hem of her shirt to access those perfect pink mounds, caressing one, kissing the other, my tongue playing with the nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.