My Present - Cover

My Present

Copyright© 2021 by oyster50

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Johnny's a good big brother and an exemplary son. Jeannie's his little sister, a bit of an athlete, a bit of a scholar. And she's making her way through the minefield of being a teen girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Jeannie’s turn:

I used to kind of have a problem with Mom and Dad going out almost every Saturday night. They have an active social life, a lot of it because Dad’s got aspirations for some kind of public office.

I have a lot less of a problem now. They’re going out tonight. I made a big deal out of Johnny talking about seeing some movie, played it up very well in front of Mom and Dad. Johnny played his part well, finally succumbing to bringing me with him to a matinee. He was gonna meet his buddies, okay?

Fictional buddies. Me and Johnny in the dark. Movie’s got those seats where you can swing an arm out of the way between seats. We swung it out of the way. Watched the movie. I got my titties played with. He got his dick fondled.

No kissing. Two people kissing is hard to miss, and it’s harder to explain when they’re sister and brother. We didn’t dally when the movie ended. Went straight home. Goals, you know.

We parked, got inside the door, and there we got the kisses started.

“Can I say a million times how much I love you, Jeannie?”

“You can. And I get to say it a million times back.”

We made sure the door was locked and headed straight to his bedroom.

We have mutual needs. It’s been a couple of weeks since we got a chance to be completely free with each other and I LIKE being completely free. Naked. He’s excited. I’m excited. And Mom and Dad aren’t likely to be home ‘til midnight.

It actually got kind of silly. We were undressing ourselves, each other, trying to touch and kiss and hug all at the same time.

“Stop!” I spat. Poor Johnny looked at me, shocked, questions all over his face. “You undress you. I’ll undress me. And we get in the bed naked, okay?”

“Okay.” Sheepish grin. Didn’t take us long to get undressed, though.

Details? I’m not doing details here. I mean, in a few weeks since Johnny and I got started, we’ve got this figured out. We have a plan for the quickie in the morning before school or that brief time when we get home before Mom and Dad, when we can get at each other.

Tonight is luxury. Almost excess. Frantic first, reminiscent of those quickies that we have to make do with in day-to-day life, but then ... loving, exploring, luxuriating in the joy of being in the presence of MY love.

Oh, how badly I want to end this evening by cuddling next to him and simply going to sleep.

But it’s not to be. At ten o’clock, we shower together and get dressed, then go sit in the den and pull up a movie.

Mom and Dad come in just shy of midnight. Mom’s a bit giggly, probably because they drink at these events and she can do a bit more since Dad’s the ever-responsible driver.

I find it quite a happy thing when they greet us and then head straight upstairs to their bedroom. Mom and Dad demonstrate to me that just being old doesn’t mean that you’re less sexually active.

When we heard their bedroom door close, I switched from my end of the sofa to lounging on Johnny. He’s nervous, but he welcomed me. Long kiss.

“Kinda hard to pass that off as a brother giving his sister a good night peck,” he said as our lips parted.

My hand explored between us. “Speaking of ‘peck’,” I giggled. “Pecker?”

He exhaled. “You KNOW I want...”

“Me too! Let’s turn the TV off and...”

“Just ONE more,” he smiled. “Dangerous.”

It is, but it isn’t. We could hear happy, active sounds from upstairs. Knew that Mom and Dad were occupied.

So we occupied ourselves. When we finished, I went back to my bedroom. Slept.

Sunday afternoon. Pool time.

Well, kinda. Johnny’s job is to keep the pool up, so he spent a bit of time skimming out a few leaves and bugs that the automatic skimmer didn’t get. Early afternoon, the sun is a bit intense, so we waited until later in the afternoon.

Mom and Dad came down for a bit, swam with us, then left. Sunday afternoon, you know. Okay, I’m a bit jealous.

Johnny hauled himself out of the pool, sitting on the edge, his feet still in the water. Oh, temptation. I swam up, pushed his knees further apart, got my head between them.

He’s wearing loose old board shorts and I suspect that if I ... Yep! There it is. Head forward, lips parted.

“Oh god, Jeannie...”

I giggled. “This is what Reena was headed for...”

“Don’t wanna think about Reena. One more, before we get caught...”

“‘Kay.” Mmmmm.

“Let’s go inside,” he said.

“Quickie?” I giggled.

“And a shower.”

Quickie was wonderful. So was the shower. We kind of overlapped. I was showering when he got in.

“You’re brave,” I said.

“I love you.”

“I know. This is making me crazy.”

I got out of the shower, dressed in loose shorts and a T-shirt, just like him, grabbed a book. Crawled into his bed to read together, lying in opposite directions. I can see up the leg of his shorts. There are toys. I scoot down just a little and I can slide my hand up there and roll his balls with my fingertips.

“Gahhh, Jeannie!”

“Just playin’,” I purred in ‘little innocent girl’ voice. “I can stop...”

“Noooo.” He slid his hand up my pants leg, his fingertips brushing my pussy gently, then one sliding in between.

I shuddered. “IF I’m quiet ... keep on...”

I can come like this. And now I owe him one.

We made it past the end of the school year and into summer.

So, okay – Mom works and Dad works and that leaves me and Johnny ... First two weeks of summer vacation was almost idyllic. We’d dutifully get up with Mom and Dad for breakfast, but as soon as their cars were around the corner, Johnny and I were in each other’s arms. We took advantage of it, long sessions in the bedroom, you know. But we also did the pool, and we went kayaking together, but other than a quick grope or a kiss, nothing is going to happen out there.

There was this big cloud lurking on the horizon – the family summer vacation – me, Johnny, Mom, Dad – two weeks at some destination.

Johnny and I talked. We couldn’t come up with a way that we were going to be safe loving each other.

I can’t say I had a whole plan formed up to take care of things. It just sort of happened. Mom and I had just finished some kitchen and laundry chores and I’d fixed us both a cold drink. We went into the den and sat down.

“Mom,” I said. “Serious talk.”

“Ohhhh,” Mom said. “Okay. It’s been a good morning. Let’s have it.”

“Confession,” I said.

“Okay.”

“What’s happened is already in the past, so there’s not much we can do about it, right?”

“Yes,” Mom answered cautiously. “Not a crime, though, right?”

“Well, maybe. In some ways.”

“Okay. Now you got me interested. Quit dancing around.”

“I’m not a virgin any more...”

“Oh, my baby,” she said as she slid next to me and put her arms around me. “I wish you’d waited, but what is, is.” She sighed, hugged me tight. “So, how long?”

“Like three months.”

She didn’t look like she was about to go berserk. I kept going. “Mom, me ‘n’ Johnny...”

“Your brother. I was always so proud about how you two got along...”

“I was protecting ‘im, Mom. I know girls were after him, and they just weren’t right for him.”

“So you’re standing in until the right one comes along?”

I shook my head. “I AM the right one ... He says so, too.”

“Baby, baby, baby...” she sighed.

“It’s true, Mom. We totally understand each other. Even before...”

“I know. I bragged to everyone about you two getting along...”

“We still do. Nothing’s changed. We’re even closer.”

“Your brother...”

“I know it’s supposed to be wrong, but Mom ... perfect...”

“Really, baby?”

“Yes ma’am,” I admitted, continuing, “that weekend Dad had that thing in the capital. I got into Johnny’s bed because of the bad thunderstorm. Mom, I sorta WANTED ‘im.”

Mom squeezed me again. “Are you two still...”

I nodded. “Sex is just part of it, Mom. It’s love.”

“Why are you telling me now?”

“I don’t like keeping anything from you. And I didn’t want you to find out by walking in on us.”

“This way is definitely better. But baby, what do you expect me to do with this information?”

“I expect you to decide to explain it to Dad.”

“I will have to be very careful as to how that goes,” she said. “You’ve always been his precious little girl.”

“I am. And if he can get past the hurdles, I will continue to be. But me ‘n’ Johnny...”

“Yes?”

“I want us to sleep together. Same bed...”

“Oh, baby...”

“You love Dad. How would it be if you couldn’t ... after...”

“Horrible. Don’t want to think about it. Best time is cuddled up after...”

“See?!? I got that from you.”

“I suppose. I too have had the perfect partner in my life. Go get your brother.”

“Uh, he doesn’t know that I was going to tell you. He’s afraid of going off to military school or to jail.”

“Go get him.”

Johnny was in his bedroom, on his computer, playing some game. “Mom wants to talk to us,” I said.

He can read my face. ‘‘What’s going on?”

“She knows.”

“How...”

“I told her. Rather she didn’t catch us...”

I grabbed his hand as we walked into the den. He didn’t fight that.

Mom gazed at the two of us as we sat together in the love seat.

She shook her head, saying, “Johnny...”

He hung his head. “I know, Mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.