My Present - Cover

My Present

Copyright© 2021 by oyster50

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Johnny's a good big brother and an exemplary son. Jeannie's his little sister, a bit of an athlete, a bit of a scholar. And she's making her way through the minefield of being a teen girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Still John’s turn:

I heard it. She definitely said, “Much more fun”.

I moved my face downward over a taut belly, reveling in the feel of her skin against my cheek. Stopped at the tiny cup of her navel, a feature which begged for a tongue probe. Doing that to her caused her to wrap herself into a ball around my head as she squealed and giggled breathlessly.

“Too much! Oh, Johnnie...”

So I kissed her to calm her back down. Her eyes twinkled.

“You have a job to do.”

“Yes, princess.”

I’d heard stories about ‘eating pussy’ and viewpoints ranged from ‘nasty’ to ‘makes a bitch crazy’. That’s the wisdom of the schoolyard. I was going on the evidence I had. The taste she’d given me. The few glimpses. The picture of her naked, that little patch of trimmed hair (gymnasts wear tights, okay?), the allure of the mysterious slit that I’d just explored with my fingers.

I knew I was going to love it. Her. Face into the ‘Y’ formed by her crotch. Breathe deep. The perfume she’d put on earlier was there, but behind it was something deeper, primal – musk, a heady psychoactive smell. Her legs spread to reveal a pink orchid. It opened to reveal moist, meaty little petals that begged for a kiss. When I kissed it, she bucked.

“Oh. Surprise. I’ll be still ... I’ll try...”

Moist. I had to taste. Tongue in between those leaves. Oh, yeah, tastes wonderful.

“That’s the spot.”

I can see what I felt. Pink, pea-like, poking out of a sheath of more moist pink flesh. And delicate. And delicious. I was in sensory heaven.

My little sister, on the other hand, was losing it. “Yesss! Right THERE! Do ... lick ... suck...” And her hands were grasping my head, holding me in place as she shook. From the noises, I think she had two orgasms before she pushed me back, gasping, “Stop.”

I crawled up beside her. “You liked it?”

“Oh gosh ... not enough words. Did YOU like it?”

“I’d still be down there. Makes my little sister happy and I really love the taste.”

“You’d do it again?”

“Right now?” I started to move. Her arm stopped me.

“No, but whenever...”

“Whenever ... All you have to do is smile...”

“Every time I think about this I’m gonna smile...” She kissed me. “You have nipples.”

I never gave my own nipples much thought. The feel of Jeannie’s mouth and tongue has forever changed that. She paid attention to them for a moment, her hand gently fondling my shaft at the same time. I was hoping...

A kiss in a place I’ve always wanted to be kissed.

I gasped. She turned her face to me, giggling. “Now you know how I feel.”

“Uh, Jeannie, you don’t have to do that.”

“One, I owe you. Two, I’m curious. Three, you worry too much.” Her head bobbed. This time it wasn’t a kiss.

“Feels sooo good...”

“I think it’s supposed to. Feels neat here, too.” More. She figured out that tongue involvement might be interesting on her side and from my uncontrollable hips, really good on my side.

“So how’s this gonna make you squirt?”

“Come?”

“Yeah. Come. Like earlier. What happens?”

“Keeps feeling better and better and all of a sudden it’s here and I squirt...”

“But that clear stuff...”

“Usually just before.”

“They taste totally different, you know.”

I do know. “Yeah, so that tells you when to stop and we can finish...”

“Nope. Might not happen again, but I gotta try getting you. You did me...”

“Yeah, but you just get juicier. Same stuff. This is different.”

“I think I know that.” Her head bobbed. “Am I doing it right?”

“You’re the first, and I can’t imagine any better.”

She pulled me out of her mouth, licked like a lollipop, nibbled gently. “So interesting.” Gulp.

I’m in heaven. She alternated between her head bobbing, sliding maybe two inches of my total of six in and out of her mouth, and licking, nibbling and tonguing from various depths.

“Are you...”

“God, I’m close!”

Giggle. Head bobbed.

“Jeannieeeeee! It’s...”

“Mmmm. Mmmmph.” Kept sucking. Felt the contraction of her throat. She swallowed. Kept sucking. Then, “I think that’s all...”

“I have one working nerve and it’s between my head and there. Everything else is dead...”

She scooted up next to me. “I guess I need to brush my teeth, hu...”

She didn’t finish the sentence because I was kissing her.

“I thought...”

“You just gave me the greatest feelings I’ve ever had. Thank you.” I kissed her again.

She drifted her fingers around my face. “My Johnny.”

“I am totally your Johnny.”

“My soft Johnny. I missed a drop.” She agilely flipped down. My world exploded into colors as her mouth engulfed my soft dick. She sucked, making happy purring sounds.

“I can feel it GROW! Neat!” Lick. “I wanna try something.”

“Okay.”

“I’m not too heavy to lay on top of you, am I?”

She’s maybe eighty-five or ninety pounds. “No, why?”

“This.” She slid sideways onto me, her head at my crotch, my face inches from a glistening pink paradise. I hope I’m not deluded. I hit her pussy, tongue-first. She wiggled up into my face.

“Yessss. And I can do this!”

Yes, she can. Two more for her, a third for the night for me, and...

“We should shower, don’tcha think?”

“You can go first.”

“Sometimes you’re so dense, Johnny! Together!”

I could like this, right up to the part about toweling each other off. She bounced off to her bedroom. I shaved my few hairs of a beard, splashed after-shave. She came back just as nude as when she’d left. And fragrant.

“Thunder’s gone. Do you really want me to go to MY bedroom?”

“Not if I have a choice.”

“Good.”

We curled up in each other’s arms, kissing, pressing against each other, me, brushing her hair back, kissing her face.

“Sooo good, Jeannie ... I ... I don’t know what to say.”

“I know,” she said, then giggle, “You’re poking me again.”

“We know what that can lead to. Or not.”

Her hand found me. “So neat to play with...” Kiss. “We should probably talk...”

“I suppose so.”

“This’s all fun, Johnny. I always knew it would be perfect with you. And, look – clean, neat, private, no cares...”

“I do remember you saying that. I never dreamed I would be the one...”

“That’s just it. You HAVEN’T been the one. All this is just fun stuff. Really intimate fun stuff, but...”

“I think I know where you’re headed. You’re right. This is like playing doctor.”

“You give excellent exams, doctor.”

“As do you, doctor,” I laughed.

She turned serious. “I wanna ... but that part carries stipulations.”

“I know. Dad explained...”

“So did Mom.”

“That means...”

“That we don’t go all the way. I mean, mine’s supposed to be The One.”

“I know. This has been wonderful, but it’s crazy. We can go back to normal, like before, maybe.”

She shook her head. “Nope. You know how you sat on the edge of the pool and I swam up to you?”

“Yeah.”

“Next time have your thing out. I’ll suck it.”

“You’re nuts.”

“I am. Don’t wanna stop. You and me, we’re good together.”

“We’ve always been good for each other, I think.”

“Seriously, Johnnie, I need to tell you something. But first, you and me? We have the best brother-sister relationship I know of. We’re almost friction-free. I talk with others and a lot of ‘em have age spreads like us and it’s not nearly this good. Some are bad.”

“I know. I get ragged on about having a car and always going places with you instead of running with the guys.”

“I thought you would. I get comments back, you know...”

“I know. People talk.” I sighed. “Well, they can talk all they want, you’re a lot easier to be with than most of my buddies.”

“I like the way we are,” she said. “That’s why I kept those other girls away from you. I don’t think they’d’ve helped you get through a thunderstorm.”

“I helped YOU.”

“Whatever,” she smiled. “They weren’t right for you.” Then softly, “I am.”

“I’m your brother.”

“I don’t care.” Kiss.

“You’re fourteen, Jeannie...”

“I will be forty-four and you’ll STILL be my brother. Can’t change that, can we?”

“No, but...”

“Close your eyes and imagine all the girls you know...”

I stared at her.

“Do it.” I did. It was hard to get the faces into focus, then soft words: “and think of personalities. Especially personalities.”

“Okay.”

“I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Are you sure you wanna be right?”

She nodded, turning her big blue eyes up at me as she did.

“You’ll never find a female that knows you and sees you like I do and loves you like I do, and that physical thing? We collided tonight and just drove each other wild, right?”

“I never had fantasies as good, even the ones with you in them.”

“And because you never have anybody but me and I never have anybody but you, we’ll make each other happy and if there is a dimension beyond what we learn from each other, we’ll be none the wiser, and still ecstatically happy.”

“I love you, Jeannie.”

“Sister?”

“Not sister.”

“I love you, Johnnie.”

In the kiss that followed, her body was almost glowing in my arms.

“This isn’t about curiosity, Johnny,” she said. “I’m not like Reena, looking for thrills.”

“Don’t talk about her. You aren’t even close. You’re so much above...”

She gently pushed me over on my back then crawled atop me, her legs closed, lying on top of mine. She kissed me on the nose.

“John Ellery, you are my mate. I don’t care what anybody says. Do you agree?”

“Jean Ellery, I accept you as my mate. Nothing and nobody comes between us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.