My Present - Cover

My Present

Copyright© 2021 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Johnny's a good big brother and an exemplary son. Jeannie's his little sister, a bit of an athlete, a bit of a scholar. And she's making her way through the minefield of being a teen girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Geeks  

John’s turn:

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “I heard a lot of people go there...”

So we did. Paddling this thing is easy, especially with two of us, and now that we have a little practice, we don’t fight each other. We’ve learned how to be stable. It’s neat. And a little paddling gets us to the little stretch of sand where most boats beach to access the island.

There’s about an eight-foot clay bluff with a stand of trees atop it. Just as we round the point of the island so we can see our goal, a powerboat takes off, vacating that beach, a couple waving at us as they leave.

When we beach the kayak, we’re alone. I pull it well up on the beach, an easy task, because the boat is light. Getting it all the way out of the water means that a big wake won’t float it off.

We’re both wearing beach sandals because you never know what’s been dropped on the beaches around here. After all our splashing, though, I’m down to a T-shirt and swim trunks. Jeannie’s got her two-piece swimsuit on. It’s more conservative than a bikini. It’s cute on her, and I honestly think that the way the top presents her titties...

Well, first, I shouldn’t be thinking too much about my sister’s titties, and second, she’s got one of dad’s old white shirts over it, long-sleeved, to give some protection from the sun. It’s unbuttoned though, and flows nicely when she moves.

She’s headed to the path leading up to the top of the bluff.

“Let me go first,” I said. “In case there’s something...”

“Oh, protect me, big brother,” she snarked.

“I might have to.”

There was nothing to protect her from. The underbrush beneath the canopy of the trees was beaten down. Popular place, this, but just a somewhat isolated spot in the woods. Its main attraction is that being an island, it’s somewhat remote.

We looked around and “Ewwwww! Is THAT what I think it is?”

‘That’ was a used condom lying on the bed of pine needles.

“Uh, used condom. Somebody’s been very friendly up here.”

“Just ewww!”

“Well, don’t mess with it!”

“I won’t. I can’t understand that. THIS isn’t the kind of place I’d want to...”

“Huh?”

“I’d want someplace with nice clean sheets, plenty of privacy...”

“You’re not supposed to be having those thoughts,” I said.

“Girls dream about romance...”

“And that romance doesn’t involve making love under a forest canopy?”

“Well, if you make it sound like that, maybe ... but using a condom?”

“Safe sex. Just like they teach...”

“Yeah. I talked with Mom. She says they don’t tell you that those things are only about ninety percent effective.”

“You talked with MOM?”

“Yeah. Because the classes don’t go into much detail and don’t tell you everything, and a lot of the stuff I heard from other kids doesn’t make sense. Mom says a lot of it’s just plain wrong.”

“You talked with Mom...”

“Mom answers questions. I trust Mom.”

“Okayyyy...”

We explored a little more, up to the edges of the low brush at the edge of the grove of trees. Then, “Turn your head. Don’t look...”

“What’re you doin’?”

“I gotta pee...”

“Just wait until you’re wading in the water...”

“Gotta go, like, NOW...” I turned my back to her, reached up the leg of my swim trunks, fished my dick out, and ... Ahhhhh.

Giggle. “Interesting.”

“You’re not supposed to look!”

“Natural body function,” she tittered. “‘Sides, I couldn’t really SEE anything.”

“Jeannie!”

“My turn.” She squatted right there in front of me, legs spread. Her fingers pulled the crotch of her suit aside exposing a real, live pussy, and a heavy stream squirted forth.

I was astounded. I’d never seen a woman pee and had only the vaguest image of how that might work. And other than an occasional glimpse of Jeannie in the bathroom we shared, I’d never seen ... Oh, the glimpses weren’t much. When she was standing, all you could see was her rounded little mound, a few wisps of hair, and the beginnings of her slit. This time, the WHOLE thing, although from fifteen feet away.

She gave me a curious smile as she stood, tugging her suit back into place. “See?!? Now we’re even.”

I was conscious of an erection. I was also conscious that it was from my sister. I willed it to go away. That never works, so I started herding her back towards the kayak.

As we passed the location of the condom, she shook her head. “No way! No pine needles. NO back seat of a car. No movie theater. No sneaking around. When MY first time happens, it’s gonna be something we both want and it’s gonna be memorable.”

“Jeannie! Stop talking about it.”

“Oh, come on ... I know you have fantasies. You said...”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Then don’t. But what do you dream about? Humpin’ the back seat of your car?”

“My little car? I can’t see that happening.”

“Mom’s Suburban?”

“Lot more room, but no...”

“Nice, clean bed in a romantically lit room. No worry, no hurry. Just you and her, eager to experience the physical dimension of a love that’s already there?”

“What have you been reading?”

“Straight As in language arts, brother. I have an imagination and a vocabulary, and I can’t write about rainbows and kittens ALL the time.”

“You’re fourteen.”

“At my most romantic.”

I pushed the kayak back into the water. “Get in.”

We paddled off towards the landing. I’m thinking I’m going to have a really good time jerking off this evening just as soon as I can get home and get the door closed. Might go for a double-header. And I already have a set of images to start off with.

“You’re not talking.”

“I can’t believe, Jeannie...”

“Oh, I disturbed you. I’m sorry. Something just came over me.”

“You shouldn’t tease a guy, Jeannie.”

“I didn’t mean it to be teasing,” she answered. “Besides, we were peeing. If that’s teasing, we’re both pretty messed up.”

“I’m a teen-aged boy. That’s the definition of ‘messed up’ when it comes to girls.”

“Nice of you to admit it. But I AM your sister. I mean, if you want ... Reena...”

“I don’t want Reena. Especially NOW.”

“But before?”

“Out of your friends, Reena’s not the cutest.”

“Oh? Who is?”

“I guess Sarah...”

“Really? Didn’t Sarah feel you up in the pool?”

“Might’ve been an accident.”

She tittered. “No accident. Sarah thinks you’re hot, too.” Then, almost like an afterthought. “She’s not the right one for you. Not as bad as Reena, but she’s not ... unless you’re looking for...”

“I’m telling you I’m not looking for that.”

“You say that, but like today, you got a...”

“That thing is NOT connected to my brain. It’s all reflex.”

“Interesting.”

“What’s interesting?”

“That it got like that from your sister...”

“You know what you do...”

“But I didn’t intend to.”

“You didn’t intend to pee in front of me? That’s the most of you I’ve seen since we stopped bathing together.”

“Shouldn’t be a big deal,” she said. “You couldn’t see much. And you were five yards away.”

“It’s the ONLY one I’ve ever seen in real life,” I admitted.

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Oh.”

“Let’s change the subject. I can’t paddle with an erection.”

“You can ... Just keep it to yourself.”

A pair of jet skis gave us a bit of water action to handle. That changed the conversation. By the time we reached the launch area, we were getting tired, but I was feeling quite confident in my ability to handle a kayak, at least past the point of being embarrassingly inept.

We loaded up. Jeannie didn’t act like a little princess and let me do all the work. She pitched in with me, loading up the car with our gear, helping me stow the kayak in its rack, then we were in the car driving home.

“I had a good time, Johnny,” she said.

“I had a good time, too. I’m glad we did this.”

“Maybe you can bring me again sometime, when you’re not going around trying to get girls.”

“You know, squirt,” I said, deliberately using a name that would outrage her, “I had a good time, too. I don’t have to try and be something around you. You know me.”

“I know you,” she said. “And I know you call me ‘squirt’ because you love me.”

“I do love you. You’re my sister.”

Her hand reached over and touched my arm lightly. “Sarah’s not right for you. And I know her mom would let her go kayaking with you. And I know it would make me upset.”

“Why?”

“Because she’s not the right one for you.”

“So I just keep looking and one day you’re gonna tell me ‘This one’s good enough’?”

“I’ll tell you when I’m sure.”

“Nice. I have to get my sister’s approval.”

We unloaded and stowed the kayak in the garage, hauled our things into the house, Jeannie announcing our return home.

And it’s back to the routine.

I let her have the shower first. Our bathroom is shared between our two bedrooms. We’re downstairs, Mom and Dad are in the master bedroom upstairs.

She’s still in the bathroom and I’m hopping on one foot because I have to pee and I’m naked so I can’t run up the hall to the other bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.