My Present - Cover

My Present

Copyright© 2021 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Johnny's a good big brother and an exemplary son. Jeannie's his little sister, a bit of an athlete, a bit of a scholar. And she's making her way through the minefield of being a teen girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Johnny’s turn:

You know, when I think about it, my life is ALMOST a sixteen year old boy’s dream. I have Jeannie as EVERYTHING – sister, best friend, girlfriend, lover, mate. I’m doing good in school. My parents take good care of me. I get an allowance plus Dad pays me to do jobs around the place that he’d have to either do himself or pay somebody else to do for us.

Dad and I talk a bit. One thing I learned from it is several of the other attorneys at the law firm have teenagers.

“Gives me perspective,” he said. “I don’t know how some of those kids get off track, but some of them get REALLY off track. I reflect on you and Jeannie – you two never gave me trouble like that.”

“Why would we?” I countered. “Life is good.”

That talk was before he found out about me and Jeannie, so a subsequent talk incorporated that element. “I guess that takes a lot of anxiety out of your life. I know how it was when I was in high school.”

“I see that all the time, Dad. Girls and guys both. You’re right. I mean, don’t get me wrong, there are a LOT of girls that I could get interested in, but none of ‘em comes close to Jeannie – not in looks or personality or brains.”

“Good to know. There’s a huge risk with you two...”

“I know...”

“No, more than just the legal side. Can you imagine her feelings if you dropped her for another girl?”

“I’ve thought about that. That face, though ... How could I ever live with myself if I made that face unhappy?”

“You DO understand, then. That’s how I am about your mom. Lots of women would love to snag a lawyer...”

“I guess...”

“It’s true. But I married your mom and it’s forever.”

Forever. Like one Saturday morning I just finished giving the pool some attention. Dad pulled me aside, slipped me a couple of twenties, then said, “Uh ... this afternoon – you and Jeannie do NOT get to use the pool. Go to a movie or take a ride or something. Pool’s for me and your mom...”

“Daaaddd!” I blurted.

“Don’t tell me you never...”

“Can’t somebody see?!?”

“First, I think not. We have a privacy fence. Second, if they want to do the work, that’s their kink. But I don’t think they can see unless somebody’s on the roof.”

When I explained the afternoon’s plans to Jeannie, at first she was questioning, but that changed to giggles.

“I guess I really don’t give much thought to Mom and Dad being sexual, but we got here somehow...”

“Think about it, baby,” I said. “How many times have they left US at the pool and gone inside, or went to bed early?”

“Uh, yeah ... I guess it adds up.”

“Prob’ly part of why they don’t get upset if you and I go off for a quickie...”

“I LOVE quickies.”

“Me, too, but I always worry that I’m being selfish.”

“Don’t,” she tittered. “Half the time I’m the one pushing you into the room. And besides, YOU come once. If you do me, I come until I can’t breathe.”

That’s true. She loves being eaten as much as I love eating her. Of course, me being a teenaged boy, I can recharge and come again pretty quick, but Jeannie has CASCADES.

Anyway, Saturday afternoon we picked out a movie, then after the movie we hit the burger joint for burgers and malts. Heading home, she asked to go to the bookstore.

“Just to look. I get anything I want from Amazon, but there’s just something about having a real book in my hand sometimes.”

“I get that,” I said.

So we headed in opposite directions in the bookstore. I was at the magazine rack looking at boating magazines when I heard a familiar voice.

“Hey, John. What’s up, duck?”

Ranger. Reena’s brother.

“Just brought Jeannie to see if she could find something to read.”

“Yeah, Dad made me bring Reena here. Something about a book report or something...”

“Reena’s here?” I sort of blurted. I guess I sounded a bit too curious.

“Oh,” he said, slightly lowering his voice. “You one of the guys what’s wondering why she ain’t out anymore?”

“No. What do you mean?”

“You gotta be the ONLY guy that don’t know, then...”

Play stupid, John, and see what you get out of this big-mouthed dumbass. “Know what?”

“She been hookin’ up with a BUNCH of guys.” He snickered. “Including me.”

“You hooked up with your sister?!?”

“Pussy’s pussy, dude. She’s got nice tits, too...”

“She’s cute, but...” I saw Jeannie approaching. “Ahhh, never mind. Good seein’ you.”

“Yeah, you too. Hi, Jeannie, baby. You old enough to date yet?” he asked.

Jeannie shook her head. She kind of has a ‘bashful’ act she uses around boys. She waved a book at me. “Let’s go check out. I have reading to do.”

And off we went.

In the car, I asked, “Did you see Reena?”

“Yeah, and she’s not dressed like a hooker this evening.”

“I suppose that’s a good thing. Her brother...”

“What’d he say?”

“Asked if I was one of the guys who’s missing Reena’s freedom. And told me he’d hooked up with her himself.”

“Did he?!?” she squeaked. “Both of ‘em have big mouths. And loose morals.”

“Loose morals?”

“Yeah. Reena’s pissed at him because he’s doin’ some girl he goes to school with.”

“Just wow,” I said. “That’s a great reason why I don’t wanna mess with random girls from high school. I can’t stomach the idea of bein’ with some girl who’s been fuckin’ Ranger.”

“So I don’t have to worry about you doin’ Reena?” she snorted.

“You didn’t have to worry about me doin’ Reena even BEFORE you and I mated. Even before I found out she was doin’ Ranger...”

“And anybody else around, apparently.”

“Yeah. Just what I want, right?”

“I hope not.”

“You know better. I wonder if Mom and Dad are finished with the pool.”

“It’s six o’clock. Surely...”

“Oh, they’re probably sitting out on the sun porch sipping drinks right now.”

“Yeah, if they’d’ve gone anywhere they’d’ve texted us,” she said.

When we got home, that’s where we found them. We talked about our movie, about the bookstore (without mentioning Ranger and Reena), then went inside. I turned on the TV, not expecting to find much. Jeannie flopped back on the sofa, opening her book. I leaned over her, kissing and nuzzling.

“Stoppitttt!” she squealed. “Mom and Dad’ll come in. And I plan on using you horribly after we shower.”

The shower didn’t last as long, not with the idea that I’d soon have my Jeannie in bed. She’s playful with me. She doesn’t do some fake ‘sultry’ thing. She doesn’t just spread her legs and wait for it to be over. I’ve heard of girls who do that. No, Jeannie’s still in that ‘kid with a new toy’ mode, at least until her first orgasm of the evening. or the first several. If I get my mouth on her she’s good for a cluster.

After that, she’s often tender, caring, loving gently. I feel like I’m protecting a precious jewel when she’s like that, when we merge for a second or third time.

That’s the way it is tonight before we drift off to sleep. In the middle of the night I wake up to go pee, and when I come back to bed, there she is, still naked in the dim light, her short hair splayed about her on the pillow, sheet up to her chin.

Too much temptation. I ease the sheet down to expose a perfect tit, a nipple worthy of worship, and I kiss it one time, then, oh, just a little suckle. Her hand pushes the covers down, then that same hand touches my head, urging me to a goal.

As I nuzzle my way down the flatness of her belly, my nose pushes through her little patch of pubic hair, causing me to wonder if she’s going to keep trimming if she leaves gymnastics. I’ve seen pictures of unshaved ones and all that hair on some of them appears to be an obstacle.

I’m past her patch of hair, to the beginnings of that musky cleft. We haven’t showered since the last activities and her musk is really OUR musk, and I know some guys say they’d NEVER eat a girl after they’d come in her, but for me and Jeannie, a post-coital interlude usually contains a session where, as she terms it, ‘we clean up the mess’.

“Sixty-nine me,” she whispers.

I love that. Since she was on her back, I start out atop her, but a nudge tells me she wants to do the opposite. We wrap up together and roll and then her lips are around the tip of my dick again. She does wonderful things with her mouth. By experimentation she’s learned how hard she can bite. It depends on where I am in the arc from completely soft (I’m a chew toy) to fully erect and about to come (like scraping just the soft part off a popsicle) and she’s using that on me now.

I’ve asked her if she deliberately does those things for effect.

“Kinda,” she said, “but MY part of it is that I get such a charge out of how I can get YOU to react. With my mouth, I get so CLOSE to what I can do with you. It’s different when you’re in my pussy. We’re completely locked together, like we both melted and merged and can never again be separated. But with my mouth, it’s me and my favorite thing, and what I can do to you.”

I explained that I got that way about that pink orchid of a pussy.

“See?!? We totally GET each other. That’s why it will always be my Johnny!”

Now she’s gently nudging her Johnny, an instruction I read to mean she wants us to be that mixing of souls. She gets up, turns to face me, straddles... “I love you, Johnny.”

“My Jeannie forever,” I respond.

So we sleep late Sunday morning.

We did get up, though, had an only slightly recreational shower together, then dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Cereal and milk sufficed for me and Jeannie. Dad and Mom noted our arrival as they sat in the sunroom sipping coffee.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.