The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 58: Forever Friends

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 58: Forever Friends - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

What followed after graduation I can honestly say was the greatest summer of my life. Other subsequent summers may have had higher highs or more important events. But start to finish, the time period between the end of high school and the beginning of college was so amazing that words can’t do it justice.

Let’s start with the obvious: I got laid.

A lot.

I laughed.

A lot.

I felt happy.

A lot.

Life is full of peaks and valleys, but that summer there basically weren’t any valleys. There were just peaks and even higher peaks. I had seven busty bisexual babes for girlfriends who all apparently wanted to make the most of the time we had left (yes, technically Zofi wasn’t a girlfriend anymore, but “All for One”). So ... yay me.

Sam in particular wanted to make the most of the time she had left with Zofi, so there were a lot of threesomes that summer. Sam especially liked to have Zofi buckle on Matty Junior and get plugged in both holes. Sometimes she sat her pussy down on Zofi and Tight-Ass Slut let me ravage her tight ass. I certainly loved banging the beautiful busty blonde’s bubblicious booty from behind before blasting her bunghole full of baby batter, especially while she loudly moaned from her best friend’s ministrations beneath us.

But more often it seemed that Sam sat her pussy down on me so she could cradle my face in her hands and make out with me while Zofi did the work of stimulating her senses. Strangely enough, it was just how we “made love”. Of course, immediately afterward Sam and I would both remember we’d soon be parted from Zofi, and the pair of us would give Zofi a boyfriend/girlfriend special and really blow the beautiful brunette’s brains out (not literally). My personal favorite was me spooning Zofi from behind, slow-dicking her, nibbling on her neck, and fondling her smooth flesh while Sam made out with her best friend while diddling Zofi’s clit.

Mari was like-minded in sharing both me and her BFF. While she’d come to love playing around with Belle and the other girls as an extension of their friendships, she was still more hetero than lesbian, so our threesomes usually involved my dick in one of her orifices while Belle helped out. My personal favorite was having Mari seated on me reverse-cowgirl on the couch, bouncing her bubble butt in my lap while I reached around to manhandle her marvelous, massive mammaries, all with Belle kneeling between our legs to tongue both her bestie’s succulent snatch and also lick my balls.

Holly and Alice turned out to be pretty good friends, both of them pretty like-minded in maximizing pleasure for all parties involved with a minimum of emotional attachment. Sure, every so often Holly would give me a wistful sort of “what if” look, but she rather pragmatically accepted the situation and was determined to make the most of it. Personal Slut also seemed to enjoy the attention of Mistress Alice, and there was one afternoon with blindfolds, handcuffs, a riding crop, and a ball gag I’ll have a hard time forgetting.

And Naimh seemed even more despondent to be losing four of her best friends than I was. I don’t think there was a single day that summer she didn’t visit at least one of Alice, Zofi, Mari, or Holly, even if the girl in question wasn’t with me. Of course, quite often those visits DID coincide with occasions that included visits with me, so a good number of the above listed threesomes turned out to be foursomes or moresomes. The nympho redhead was always more than happy to share.

We didn’t spend ALL our time having sex of course, and truth be told, I figured Zofi would miss Sam more than she would miss me. Likewise for Mari and Belle. But still, I spent every available minute with at least one of the BTC girls, and never went to bed alone. Even Holly spent a wild and crazy weekend with me. As it turned out, she could comfortably fall asleep in bed with someone else (she just had to be completely fucked to exhaustion in order to do so).

We didn’t spend every day together as a group of eight or anything. Zofi still had dance classes. Naimh spent a lot of time on her art and costumes, as well as visiting the others. Mari got a baking book and wanted to make every recipe in the book before she left for school, and Belle spent as much time as she could with her bestie. Alice took to organizing her manga/comic book collection and also came over to video game with me five days out of the week. And Holly had other friends she wanted to visit and hang out with before they all went their separate ways.

Finally, Sam took an internship at a law firm. She worked what amounted to an 8am to 5pm full-time job, which meant that out of all seven of the BTC babes, it was my Head Girlfriend I saw the least. But she definitely made up for her absence for the time we did spend together. And good fucking lord was she ridiculously sexy coming home from a day at the office all dressed up in a smart business suit and sexy skirt “power lawyer” combination, feeling frisky and demanding that I strip her down and fuck her immediately.

Of course, there was that one time I was in the middle of sawing my big dick in and out of her tight twat while she was still half-dressed. And when I started tugging at the jacket sleeves a little too hard, she yelped, “Don’t tear the seams! I borrowed this from Beverly!”

I’d stopped in my tracks immediately, my eyes getting big. Now that she mentioned it, I recognized the outfit and could even remember what Mother looked like wearing it. My boner was once again quite confused.

Still, my house (and the pool) remained Hangout Central, with at least one if not two or three (or more) of the girls spending their idle time in my back yard. It became fairly routine for me to wake up in the morning and have sex with one girl, spend a good chunk of the day with a different girl, and fall into bed at the end of the night with a third. There weren’t really Neevie Mondays or Alice Tuesdays anymore, although Mari kept to the regular Mari Monday Night thing. The girls took turns and augmented their one-on-ones by joining threesomes or foursomes throughout the week. I never really knew who was up next, but I was never disappointed. Fridays remained group days, the one time all eight of us made sure to come together as a whole. Each and every one of us wanted to make the most of the time we had. And knowing it was all going to end soon made every experience sweeter and more vibrant.

Unfortunately, that summer was kind of like one of those sand timers we used for board games and sex rotations.

Eventually, the sand runs out.


“Penny for your thoughts?” Belle asked softly into my ear.

“Hmm?” I asked distractedly, my gaze across the circular hot tub at the several pairs of naked breasts bobbing up and down like corks on the surface of the bubbling water. But despite the way the fleshy globes enticingly wobbled with the Jacuzzi jet waves, I wasn’t paying any attention to them. My thoughts were elsewhere, and Belle could apparently tell my eyes had been unfocused.

I blinked and glanced over at her momentarily before frowning and staring down at the water in the center of the tub. The other girls were engrossed in their conversation and paid me no mind at the moment. I tried to shrug her off, muttering, “It’s nothing.”

“Matty ... It’s me.”

I sighed and shook my head, turning to whisper into her ear so no one else could overhear. “Not here.”

Blinking, my “little sister” nodded her head while glancing around the tub, understanding that I couldn’t talk about the other girls within earshot. The subjects of my melancholy thoughts continued nattering on, and Naimh laughed particularly loudly at some joke Mari made. But rather than leave me alone completely, Belle sagged down and set her head against my left shoulder while taking my left hand between both of hers and rubbing it reassuringly. I reached across my body with my right hand to gently caress her cheek before taking a deep breath and letting my thoughts drift across the tub to each of the girls surrounding us.

Mari was just to Belle’s left, quite vocal and leading a good chunk of the conversation. It was a marvel to see how much the shy wallflower had come out of her shell over the past year, and especially the past couple of months. I thought about her cuddliness, her almost innocent warmth, and of course her lush body built for sex that never failed to blow my mind. Now that we were in late August and literally only two days away from going our separate ways, I knew that I would miss her terribly. She really had been a spectacularly awesome girlfriend, and if there was one thing I regretted about this year, it was not giving her enough consideration when I had the chance.

At least she got another full week as Queen Mari at the end of July. That was certainly fun, for both of us.

Alice was to my right, and she presently stood up on the submerged bench beneath us, waterfalls running down her spectacularly athletic naked body while she adopted some kind of pose that looked like a cross between a bodybuilder’s flex and the Heisman Trophy. My ears weren’t really working at the moment, lost as I was to my own thoughts. The sounds she made were like the trombone voice of Charlie Brown’s teacher, but I could readily see the joy on her face when she grinned and then hopped forward to splash down into the water. I loved her energy, her uniqueness, and the comfortable sexuality she’d developed that made fucking such a natural extension of our friendship without any of the complications of “falling in love.” She was the one and only girl in the BTC I could always trust to give me her opinion straight, unfiltered and without ulterior motive. I would sorely miss having that kind of unbiased confidante, not to mention missing my video gaming buddy. It’s not like Belle, Sam, or Naimh would suddenly turn into a gamer.

She deserved to grow beyond me, and I didn’t begrudge her decision to choose the school she thought would be best for her. But I sincerely hoped fate would bring us back together again someday.

Zofi sat to Mari’s left, cool as a cucumber and content to observe the conversation more than participate. When she had something to say, she said it and could be quite witty and playful when she wanted, but otherwise she was the epitome of “chill”. Thinking back over these past couple of summer months since she’d formally come out of the closet, it seemed to me that Zofi had never before seemed so at peace with herself and her life. I mean, she had always been graceful and reflective, going about her days with careful thought and at her own pace. But it was as if she had always been so restrained out of a need to keep her guard up, never completely able to let go for fear of revealing herself. No longer. Now, she moved and breathed with complete serenity, highlighted by the way she currently hugged herself against Sam’s upper arm with unguarded love, not in the least bit concerned with any of us thinking negatively of her.

A romantic relationship had never been in the cards for us, but her promise of shared parenthood still bonded us together. I found myself more at ease with letting her go than any of the others, because I at least had that promise to look forward to.

I even found it easier to let go of Zofi than to let go of Holly. Her hair was back to blue, not quite the bright neon blue of that fateful night when “The Holly Incident” unexpectedly kick-started this whole thing off, but more of an iridescent dark blue. She’d even grown a small landing patch and colored it blue as well, just for kicks. She sat between Sam and Naimh, fully part of the BTC these last couple of months instead of feeling like the newcomer. She’d been a breath of fresh air for the group, playful and inventive, asking for nothing and just happy to enjoy the time that we had. In a way, I shouldn’t have been surprised that she’d approached her relationship with me so casually. She had been, after all, a social butterfly for as long as I’d known her, never staying in one place for too long. The fact that she’d remained with the BTC this long was a minor miracle, although I was sure that had more to do with the knowledge that there was a known time limit on our relationships before the rest of us quite literally spread out to different schools from her.

Every now and again there had been hints of something deeper than the Personal Slut persona she adopted with me so often, fleeting glimpses into the psyche of a young girl who wanted more but never let anyone in past the surface. I found myself wondering more than once “What if?” What if we weren’t going to different schools? What if she’d joined the BTC a few months earlier? What if I’d let her seduce me that first night? What if there could be something more between us than our purely physical Master/Personal Slut relationship?

Too late.

Perhaps I’d never find out.

I wasn’t ready to let them go. Any of them.

But time had run out.

The end of the BTC was near.


For our final day together as a group, the BTC decided to spend it out at the beach. I drove around in the minivan picking the girls up just after breakfast, and we headed out to Half Moon Bay with a twelve-by-twelve canopy and a portable barbecue. We got a great spot on Dunes Beach with its high cliffs backstopping us and set up camp. Sam brought her boom box and a few mixed MP3 CDs. We built some sandcastles, did some body-surfing, flew kites, tossed a Frisbee, and generally had a great time. The girls even spent an hour burying me in the sand and carving a mermaid body around me. I still have a photo of all seven of the girls surrounding me as the sandy mermaid on my desk at home.

After the mermaid bit, I headed into the water to clean up and spent a good five minutes shoulder-deep while trying to get sand out of the various crevices in my body, especially my ass-crack. When I emerged, though, Alice moved to intercept me by the simple expedient of taking my hand and tugging me along the waterline for a walk along the beach. She brought my sandals with her, and I quickly realized she was taking me up to the coastal trail atop the bluff, probably so we could have a private conversation.

I was sort of right.

Alice wanted to talk, and she wanted to talk privately, but not one-on-one private. Mari, Zofi, and Holly were already atop the bluff, and it didn’t take a rocket scientist to realize the four BTC girls who were NOT coming with me to Berkeley had pulled me aside for this little chat.

“Hello, ladies,” I greeted them casually, letting the wind dry me off rapidly. The four of them had put on shirts or jackets for this little hike away from the beach. “What’s up? I’m assuming we’re not here to enjoy the view.”

The four of them glanced at each other, and to my surprise it was Mari who spoke for the group. “I’m sure it goes without saying,” she began, “but we need you to promise you’ll take care of our best friends.”

I chuckled. “You’re right: It goes without saying.”

Holly shook her head. “I know you think heading off to Berkeley with Sam, Belle, AND Neevie is a dream come true. The three girls who love you the most are going with you, but if you ask me it’s a damned powder keg disguised as a happy ending.”

I frowned. “Powder keg?”

Holly gestured at the others. “You’re bringing the three most volatile girls in the BTC to school with you while leaving the stable ones behind.”

I snorted and started to protest, but my voice left my open mouth as I thought about Holly’s words. She had a point. Alice, though, bought me some time when she cracked, “I don’t think you qualify as ‘stable’, Holly.”

Holly rolled her eyes and immediately backhanded Alice’s upper arm.

Meanwhile, the gears were turning in my mind. Belle had obviously turned out to be the emotionally erratic one of the group, and without Mari’s steadying influence, who knew what might happen up in Berkeley? I liked to believe Sam had a good head on her shoulders, but she was just bipolar enough between her desire to be with me and her desire to avoid me so she could focus on her career goals for me to know that delicate balance could be upset at any moment. And if she tipped, Zofi would have made an ideal choice to help her get in balance once again. I mean, -I- certainly couldn’t do it if I was the source of the problem in the first place.

Naimh, on the other hand, was just flat out in love with me but had already confessed a bit of an inferiority complex when it came to my depth of feelings for her in comparison to those for Sam and Belle. Plus, she did have that Irish temper. I couldn’t say Alice had spent years with her the way the other two pairings had spent, but still I knew Alice would’ve been an unbiased, stabilizing influence on her.

Hell, Alice would’ve been an unbiased, stabilizing influence on ME.

Holly continued. “All three BFF duos are breaking up tomorrow, all are used to being the alpha in their bestie relationships, they’re all in love with you, AND the four of you are gonna have to figure out roommate issues on the fly. So, yeah ... powder keg disguised as a happy ending.”

I frowned, not really liking the direction of this conversation. “Are you trying to make me NOT be happy about going to Berkeley with them?”

“Not at all.” Holly shook her head. “Just wanted to make sure your eyes are open to the situation. We’ve had a spectacular summer together, and I don’t regret a minute of it. But the three of them are our friends too, we’ve had this exact same conversation with each of them as well, and we just want to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.”

I nodded. “I’ll take care of them. I promise.”

“Especially Belle,” Mari chimed in. “That girl would commit suicide if she couldn’t be with you.”

My eyes got BIG.

Mari made a face. “Too much? Okay, that’s hyperbole ... I think.”

“You’re not making me feel much better.”

She shook her head. “I love that girl to pieces, almost as much as she loves you. I didn’t mean to imply that you’d kick her to the curb and leave her depressed and despondent.”

“I wouldn’t,” I insisted.

“I just...” Mari sighed, obviously torn. She took a deep breath and gave me a serious look. “Promise you’ll take care of her?”

“I don’t need to promise. She’s my Annabelle. For all eternity. But if it makes you feel better: Yes, I promise I’ll always take care of her.”

“Just love her the way you always have. That’s all she really wants. She really means it when she says she’d rather be your little sister than your girlfriend. She’s spent her entire life with you by her side, and the thought of ever NOT being next to you scares the shit out of her. The night you took her key away was the worst night of her life, and she knows she still hasn’t gotten back to that place of trust, not even after all this time. Give her a chance to build that trust back. That’s all I can really ask.”

I nodded. “I will.”

“Keep her close. Push her. Make her talk to you. Don’t let her get stuck inside her own head winding herself up in knots with her own thoughts. Be HER anchor, because I can’t play that role for her anymore.”

I nodded and repeated, “I will.”

Mari gave me a shy smile and stepped forward to hug me. I squeezed her firmly in response and rubbed her ass while I was at it. She giggled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

When Mari stepped back, Zofi raised her chin and gave me a thoughtful look. “I’m actually going to give you the opposite bit of advice when it comes to Sam.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Oh?”

Zofi shook her head slowly. “Don’t push her. Not even a little bit. Resist her, even, if you can.”

Resist her?”

Zofi pursed her lips. “She’s not ready for a full-blown relationship with you, and she probably won’t be until after college like she always planned. Her heart wants you, and her heart will keep driving her to do things, say things, and even make promises her head won’t let her keep. Unfulfilled promises will lead to resentment. And if you ask me, making Sam ‘Head Girlfriend’ was the worst thing you possibly could’ve done.”

“What?”

“Everything in balance, remember? You let her get out of balance, and she’s enjoyed being your ‘Favorite’ all this time. You’ve been feeding her competitive addiction, and she’s happy with where things stand right now. But nothing ever stays status quo. If either Belle or Neevie starts to creep ahead of her in the Great Race to be Matty’s Favorite, we all know how she might react. She’s a smart girl and I’ve told her this myself, but sometimes...” Zofi took a deep breath before finishing, “Sometimes we can’t help but be who we truly are.”

I blinked a couple of times and gave her a wan smile.

“I’m asking you to be for her the patient Matty you were for me. To be the patient ... accepting ... Matty you were for all of us for so many years. Let her set the pace. Let her sort out what she’s comfortable with, even if that may ultimately mean the two of you breaking up.”

I arched both eyebrows at that.

“She’ll come back to you,” Zofi stated with absolute certainty. “When she’s ready, she’ll come back. But I have to warn you that she may very well decide at some point you’re a distraction she can’t afford ... for a little while, at least.”

“And that’s where Neevie comes in,” Alice chimed in. “Sam might not be ready to give you the relationship you want, and none of us expect you to wait on the shelf forever, but Neevie’s ready right now. She’s a hundred percent in love with you. Conor was just a boy, a lifelong friend a teenaged girl ran to for help when she panicked about picking up her entire life and leaving Ireland. YOU are the man she loves, and she’s ready for the intimacy you never had in your first relationship. You are EVERYTHING to her, although to be perfectly honest, I don’t see it. I mean ... you’re alright and all ... But lifelong dream hot? Nahhh...”

I rolled my eyes and Alice chuckled.

“In all seriousness,” she continued, “she genuinely feels for you what I never felt for you. It’s not just about sex. What you and I have is just about sex. What SHE feels for you? Neevie’s a total romantic at heart. It’s all that intertwined roots and Noisy Blushes and that same deep-rooted passion that kindles her temper welling up from the very center of her Sacred Core stuff, you know? I don’t quite get it because I’ve never felt that way, about you or anyone else. But I see the fire in her eyes when she talks about you, about the way you make her feel. Yeah, your first relationship burned white hot and then burned out. She forced herself to accept that she wasn’t going to Berkeley with you at first and it crushed her soul inside. Finding out she got in off the waitlist was the happiest day of her life. And while the rest of us here have been dreading this day all summer as the end of our grand adventure together, Neevie’s been giddily looking forward to it as the start of hers.”

Mari popped her eyebrows. “Is she forgetting about Sam and Belle?”

Alice shook her head. “Neevie’s never asked for monogamy. She loves Sam and Belle too. Well ... not like Zofi loves Sam, but you know what I mean.”

Zofi giggled when Alice elbowed her in the ribs.

“Neevie’s the glue that will hold this foursome together,” Alice insisted. “When Sam needs to pull away to focus on ... whatever Sam wants to focus on ... Neevie will be there to pick up the slack. When Belle needs someone who’s not Matty to talk to about Matty because Mari’s not there, Neevie will be there. And if both Sam and Belle crave Matty’s attention, Neevie will happily support them. You all saw Belle’s Halloween costume. You saw how much me leaving for a bit crushed her. There’s a reason ‘your girlfriend has the BEST ideas’ became a catchphrase. ‘One for All’, anyone? There’s never been anyone more fiercely loyal to the fellowship and dedicated to keeping the entire BTC in harmony than Neevie. It’s why it was so hard for her to even start dating Matty in the first place, why us making the sex boycott in solidarity meant so much to her, and why she’s exactly the missing piece that Sam, Belle, and Matty need to go with them to Berkeley.”

Mari, Zofi, and Holly all turned to gawk at Alice. Holly spoke up, “Have YOU told Neevie all this?”

“What? Hell no. Not my style to butter up a girl to her face. Butter her up to all of your faces, sure,” Alice smiled, “and to remind loverboy here not to count out the Irish redhead. Yeah, you fell in love with Sam because like I said: Sam’s kinda awesome. And yeah, you and Belle belong together. But it’s the horny redhead who’s gonna be the engine that keeps your relationships humming, mark my words.”

I smiled and extended my fist. “Alice knows best.”

She bumped me and grinned. “Boom.”


One last time, or at least one last time in the comfort of my own bed at home, something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She gagged a little but didn’t quite pull her head off. Continuing to suck my mushroom head and twisting her hands around the base of my cock, she pumped them together up and down the length of my shaft until she recovered enough to push her face back down.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the strawberry-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. Belle looked up at me, her pale green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I’d awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with both hands.

“Mmm, morning Annabelle,” I greeted a little wearily. I glanced at the alarm clock and found that it wasn’t even yet 8am. We were supposed to sleep in a bit today. “You’re early.”

The impish pixie shrugged without removing my dick from her mouth. A few sucks later, she pulled off and smirked at me. “What can I say? I woke up horny. It’s been a while, for both of us.”

I sighed and nodded. It really had been a while. After all, my high school time with the BTC girls had ended much like my time with them began:

NOT having sex.

We’d already fucked each other hundreds of times by now, and to be perfectly honest, the sex stuff hadn’t really seemed all that important last night as the BTC wound down the end of our beach trip. As the weather cooled, we packed up the minivan and got dinner at one of the nearby restaurants before returning to the beach for sunset. Sam popped in a CD she’d mixed just for this occasion, full of melancholy “going away” songs like Boyz II Men’s “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye to Yesterday”. The eight of us sat in a row, arms around each other’s shoulders watching the sun go down not only on the day’s illumination, but metaphorically on our time together as well. Everyone cried, even me.

We were all fairly silent on the drive home, lost in thought. Then, it took more than an hour to drop off all of the girls one-by-one because at each stop, everyone had to pile out of the van, get into a big group hug, and cry together as we said goodbye.

Scratch that: It wasn’t “goodbye”. It was “until we see each other again”. And we would see each other again, lots of times, for years and years to come. For that I’m quite thankful.

But we didn’t know that yet, and in the back of everyone’s mind was the idea that this night would be the last night we’d all be together as a group for the rest of our lives.

The plan was for Belle to be the final drop-off so she could spend one last night under her own roof before heading off to college. But when I parked the minivan in the garage, she’d almost shyly taken my hand and refused to let go. I hadn’t been looking forward to sleeping alone for the first time in months, so I wordlessly accepted the change in plans and led her into the house.

We didn’t have sex or anything, both of us too emotionally exhausted and cried out to even think about it. But we still fell asleep in each other’s arms.

That was last night though. This morning, after nearly ten hours of restful sleep, our melancholy moods had evaporated and my morning wood stood tall and proud. I let my little Annabelle bend over and give me several more long licks and tight-lipped sucks along my shaft. I loved the way her pale green eyes stared up at me, willing me to understand her love through the power of her gaze. I then set my hand atop her head, not pushing down but just letting her feel its weight. She reacted as if my hand outmassed Sam’s Escalade, though, and started sinking herself deeper and deeper and deeper.

With about an inch to go she stopped, her maximum depth. Her nostrils flared as she fought to breathe, and her eyes watered. But just when I thought she was about to retract, she instead swallowed thickly ... and then swallowed my thickness.

For a brief second or two, my baby Belle’s lips were fastened around the very base of my cock. Her eyes were downcast. Focused. I felt her throat contracting around my invading shaft as she fought the urge to pull away, but eventually it proved too much and she swiftly pulled up and pulled off my prick entirely, gasping for air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.