The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 54: The Third Time

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 54: The Third Time - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Holy shit!” Sam exclaimed as she leaped forward and wrapped her arms around both of us.

“I know!!!” Naimh squealed, releasing me with one arm so she could draw Sam into our group hug.

“You just found out?” Sam asked.

The redhead nodded. “I stopped home to drop off my backpack and freshen up before coming over here. I always get the mail on my way in, saw the Cal Berkeley logo in the corner of one envelope, and just started freaking out. I mean I was bawling right there in the kitchen I was so happy.”

I grinned and squeezed her tightly. “I can imagine.”

Naimh made a face. “But then I started feeling really, REALLY bad. I mean, I had to stop, get ahold of myself, and call Alice to tell her the news.”

I winced. “How’d that go?”

Naimh’s expression was regretful but not upset. “She said she was happy for me and knew that me joining you at Berkeley was what I’d always wanted. And while it would’ve been nice to go off to college with one of the BTC, Lucia and Seo-yeon are both going to UCLA, so it’s not like she won’t know anybody else there.”

“That IS something,” Sam agreed.

I sighed and held Naimh close. “You had us worried for a bit when you didn’t show up on time. I started wondering if you’d gotten into a car accident or something.”

“Sorry it took so long.” Naimh shook her head and gestured to her face. “After crying in the kitchen I had to re-do my makeup.”

That got all three of us to laugh. Sam held the back of Naimh’s head, and the back of mine, and she pulled us together so that our three foreheads came together like a tripod. “Holy shit, I can’t believe there’s four of us going to Berkeley now. Belle’s gonna be super excited.”

Naimh popped her head up and winced. “I really hope so. She hasn’t been jealous about you coming to Berkeley, has she?” Naimh asked Sam.

The blonde shook her head. “No, she’s been a model student about it. She keeps reminding both of us that having me be Matty’s official girlfriend would keep all the greedy bitches from stealing him away from her at Berkeley. She knows I’ll share.”

Naimh’s electric green eyes flashed momentarily. “And will that still be the plan? You as Matty’s official girlfriend at Berkeley?”

Sam sensed the slight shift in tone and stood up a little straighter, and in a quietly serious voice she stated, “We can both be Matty’s official girlfriends. Two of us for sure would keep greedy bitches away.”

“Would you be jealous about sharing him with me?” Naimh asked hesitantly.

Sam shook her head slowly, looking hurt. “How could you even doubt me?”

“I’m sorry. It’s just...” Naimh abruptly let go of us and turned to walk further into the house. Sam and I briefly glanced at each other and followed. I think Naimh originally meant to only pace a few steps away before turning back, but when she saw us behind her, she continued on just a little further until reaching the formal living room sofa and sat down.

Sam sat down next to her while I took a wing chair.

“I’m sorry,” Naimh repeated, reaching over and holding Sam’s hands. “I know this is really sudden and the three of you have been all excited planning your big Berkeley adventure together for more than a month now.”

“You’re more than welcome to join us in getting a place together, if you want,” Sam said quickly. “I mean, I don’t know what your parents would think about getting an apartment or maybe a house with us or if they want you in the dorms. I mean, you told me they’ve barely tolerated you seeing Matty with the idea that you’d be going to UCLA come fall. This, obviously, would change that equation a bit.”

“Yeah, I don’t know either,” Naimh sighed. “I haven’t even told them yet so who knows how they’ll react? But as for you guys, I really don’t want you to feel like I’m crashing your party.”

“You can’t crash when you’ve been invited from the beginning!” Sam laughed before adding, “Actually, think you can help me talk Zofi into giving up Princeton?”

Naimh smirked and drawled, “Exactly how big of a house were you thinking of getting?”

“Well it looks like we might need four bedrooms now,” I commented with a worried look. “Haven’t seen too many of those available.”

“We could always ro-sham-bo or play musical beds like Tahoe or Santa Cruz,” Sam laughed.

Naimh giggled and added, “Or just have a rotation for Matty’s Roommate of the Week.”

“Let’s not get crazy here,” I muttered.

Naimh sighed and squeezed Sam’s hands. “You’re really not upset about me coming with you? As recently as ten minutes ago I’m sure you thought you’d get to have him all to yourself save for the occasional little sister slurping out his creampie.”

Sam waved her off. “First of all, Belle would never be ‘occasional’ with him. And second, I was never going to be the clingy girlfriend needing to spend all my time with him.”

Naimh’s eyebrows went up. “You mean like you’re not spending all your time with him these days as it is?”

Sam frowned. “What do you mean?”

Naimh gave her a frank look. “I mean a few weeks ago you apologized for asking him to become your boyfriend and promised me you’d never start monopolizing him.”

Sam’s frown deepened at the implication. “I haven’t been monopolizing him.”

“Haven’t you? When’s the last time you didn’t spend the night in his bed?”

Sam gestured. “I just spent the whole weekend at my parents’ house.”

Naimh waved her off. “I mean right before all that.”

“We were doing the ‘one for all thing’ right before that.”

“You KNOW what I mean!”

Sam shook her head and furrowed her brow, processing. A moment later, she gave Naimh a confused look and asked, “Have I upset you?”

“Well...” Naimh took a deep breath and gave Sam a serious look before stating unequivocally, “Yes!”

Sam and I exchanged a confused glance. I shifted forward on the chair and gave Naimh a serious look, asking, “Have -I- upset you?”

“Well, yeah ... kinda...” the redhead hedged with a sigh and a waggling hand gesture that I nevertheless interpreted to mean the same unequivocal ‘Yes!’ she’d just used to answer Sam. She then closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be jealous of your relationship with him.”

“But you’re jealous of my relationship with him,” Sam drawled quietly.

“I can’t help it.” Naimh sighed. “You got the relationship with him that I wanted. I mean, right when I resigned myself to the idea that we didn’t have a future together because we’d be going to different schools, right when I convinced myself he would be happy to run out the rest of the summer being the BTC’s boyfriend instead of belonging to just one of us...”

“I went and asked him to be my boyfriend,” Sam finished for her.

Naimh nodded. “I told you then that I wasn’t happy about it.”

“And I told you then that I wouldn’t take him away from the rest of you.”

“And now we’ve circled back to the beginning where alright, technically you haven’t taken him away from the rest of us,” Naimh sighed. “But he’s clearly in love with you, Miss Head Girlfriend. Maybe I should have moved out of my parents’ house to be with him.”

“It’s not too late,” Sam muttered. “We could probably talk Beverly into converting her office into another bedroom for the rest of the year.”

Naimh shook her head and waved her off. “I wasn’t being serious. My dad would have a heart-attack if I moved out again.”

“I’m really sorry about the whole falling in love thing,” Sam apologized. “I swear I never intended--”

“No, no,” I interrupted. “Sam’s feelings for me haven’t changed. I’m the one who told you I’d stay friends-with-benefits with the rest of the girls and then went and fell in love with Sam. I should be the one apologizing.”

“No, no, don’t apologize,” Naimh stated while shaking her head. “I don’t actually blame either of you. I’m happy for you both. There’s clear love and emotional connection between you that I never had with him, and I would never wish for anything but happiness for two of my best friends.”

“Thank you for that,” I said sincerely.

“It’s just...” Naimh took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “You may have noticed I haven’t been around quite as much as usual. I mean, we still have our playtime, but...”

Sam’s eyebrows went up as Naimh’s voice trailed off, and she nodded slowly. “But sometimes it hurt watching him be with me? Watching what you wanted but couldn’t have?”

“Something like that.” Naimh shrugged. “I didn’t want to begrudge you two your happiness. I figured it was easier to start the process of letting go. I was going to UCLA and we’d be separated after all, right?”

Sam and I exchanged another glance. I nodded my head slowly and stated, “Obviously, that’s no longer the case.”

Now Sam leaned forward and squeezed Naimh’s hands. “This is a GOOD thing.”

“Is it?” Naimh looked wary. “At first I was so excited to come with you guys, but now I’m starting to wonder if I’m not better off going to UCLA so I don’t have to watch you two and feel jealous of your relationship.”

“You’re not serious.”

“Of course I’m not serious. But...” she sighed and shook her head.

Sam grinned. “Don’t you get it? You gave up on developing your relationship with Matty BECAUSE you believed you’d be separated in three months anyway. But now you don’t have to! Don’t you realize how different things are going to be when none of us are living with our parents anymore and you can be with him nearly 24/7 if that’s what you want? I mean, the two of you might try to prove me wrong, but I’m pretty sure you can’t have sex ALL day every day. So that’ll leave lots of time for cuddling and conversations and building that emotional intimacy you always wanted with him.”

Naimh’s eyes were on me but she replied to Sam, “He already gets that with you.”

“And Belle. He gets a lot of emotional intimacy with Belle, too.”

Naimh rolled her eyes and glanced at Sam. “You’re not helping your case, Miss Lawyer-in-training.”

“Matty is NOT monogamously in love with me. He’s not monogamously in love with Belle. The two of us spend the most time with him, at least ever since I moved in here, ergo we have the greatest opportunity to develop these emotional bonds. And once Matty is living together with YOU? C’mon, it doesn’t take a Bachelor’s Degree to figure this out.”

“He doesn’t love me like that,” Naimh muttered a little dispiritedly.

“Doesn’t mean I can’t,” I replied immediately.

“Belle’s already your lifelong little sister. Sam’s already the one you actually fell in love with out of all of us.”

“You’re still the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Even more than Aphrodite?” Sam teased.

I rolled my eyes and refused to engage with that question. But I focused on Naimh and stated, “You and I had these conversations about our relationship not long ago. You admitted back then that if you were going to Berkeley your feelings would be different. But at the time we both thought you were bound for UCLA, and with that looming separation in the back of our minds, we both agreed on a friendship with benefits.”

“And my changing schools changes your mind?”

“Yes, absolutely. Before, we both agreed to be friends because our future was finite. That’s not the case anymore.”

“Look at what happened with me,” Sam added. “Little more than a month ago, Matty and I were likewise locked into the idea of never being more than friends with benefits and just enjoying the time we had left before college separated us.”

“Then she told me she was coming to Berkeley, and for the first time I started to wonder, ‘What if?’ She and I were able to actually stop and think about our feelings for each other with the idea they might actually have some time to grow and develop.”

“AND I moved into your house and got to wake up in your arms every morning,” Sam added.

“Well yeah, that too.” I turned my focus back to Naimh. “Don’t you want to come with us to Berkeley and discover what you and I can mean to each other now that we ACTUALLY have the time to find out?”

“Of COURSE I do.” The luscious Irish redhead sighed and gave me a sweetly sincere look. “Because I have NEVER stopped loving you.”

I smiled broadly, and Sam leaned in towards Naimh, whispering something that sounded like, ‘Go to him.’

Naimh did come to me, getting off the sofa and swiftly crawling into my lap. I met her with open arms and puckered up to meet her kiss, and I felt my shoulders unknotting from unrecognized tension as our passion with each other built.

I don’t know how long my nymphomaniac redhead and I remained there making out, but after we broke for air, Naimh stared down at me with fire in her emerald irises. “I am SO moving in with you guys,” she murmured before giving me a quick peck on my nose.

“You were always welcome,” I said warmly. “Right, Sam?”

I got no immediate response, which made both me and Naimh turn around to look for her. Sam was no longer on the sofa, but she hadn’t gotten far. I spotted her at the foot of the stairs, trying to silently sneak away.

“Where are you going?” Naimh pouted playfully.

Sam winced. “I was trying to let you two have your own moment.”

“You didn’t have to do that,” Naimh insisted, and I expected the next words out of her mouth to suggest the three of us all get naked and celebrate her Cal Berkeley admission together. But her actual next words took me by surprise. “I was just leaving anyway.”

Sam looked pretty surprised, too. “Wait, what?”

She beat me to it, so I just muttered, “What she said.”

“I know: little out of character for me. But as much as I enjoy fucking you, I’m a little more anxious about this Cal Berkeley thing. I need to write a letter to UCLA declining their offer of admission, I need to fill out the paperwork for Cal to accept theirs. I need to figure out how to break the news to my parents. And hell, I can imagine they won’t be too happy about the idea of me moving in with you. Explaining that we’ll be living with Belle and Sam too might help, or it might not, I don’t know.”

“Remind them Berkeley isn’t so far away and you’ll be close enough to visit home regularly, unlike UCLA.”

Naimh popped her eyebrows. “Or maybe they’ll try to make me commute back and forth instead of live with you.”

I made a stink face.

Naimh laughed and smiled down at me. “I’ll be back. But right now--”

“You’re just super-excited about getting into Cal,” I finished for her.

Naimh nodded. “I nearly called you instead, but I just wanted to tell you in person before going back home to get everything in order.”

“It’s cool. I understand.”

“Besides, it’s not like I’m leaving you empty-handed.” Naimh grinned, looking back at Sam. “That’s definitely a nice part about sharing you with others: never having to feel guilty about leaving you if something else comes up.”

I smiled and rubbed her shoulders before pulling her down for a quick kiss. “No problem. Besides, looks like we’ll have at least four more years to be together.”

“I know! SO excited. I’m SO, so happy we’re going to be together at school next year!”

“Me too.”


Although I would have been alright going to Berkeley with just Belle, having first Sam and then Naimh join us had my future looking brighter and brighter. The selfish part of me wondered if there was still time to talk the others into rescinding their other offers and coming as well, but I already knew I wouldn’t actually try to do it.

Still, that point got driven home clearly when Alice showed up on my doorstep for Alice Tuesday with Mari, Zofi, and Holly in tow. Literally, the first words out of her mouth were, “Don’t get any pipe dreams about the rest of us joining you. Much as the idea of having seven harem girls drop everything else in their lives to follow you around providing infinite nookie, it’s not gonna happen.”

“Uh, well, ‘hello’ to you too,” I replied while taking a step back and letting them in. I didn’t think it was a coincidence that the three girls coming to Berkeley with me were not present, and that the four girls not going to Berkeley were.

Alice sauntered in past me, heading straight for the family room. Mari, Zofi, and Holly followed in after, although Holly paused at the door to rub my chin and lean in for a sweet kiss. “Hello, Master,” she greeted demurely.

I chuckled and grabbed her ass as she went by, and then I closed the door and followed them in. Alice was already stripping her clothes off, although not to get naked. She apparently wore a swimsuit beneath her clothing and was preparing to head out into my backyard.

None of the other girls, on the other hand, were wearing their suits under their clothing. Still, that didn’t stop them from changing into their suits right there in the family room. We’d all seen each other naked plenty of times by now, and I leaned against the wall with my arms folded across my chest to enjoy the sight of first Zofi’s big D-cups, and then Holly’s big D-cups, and finally Mari’s massive Double-Ds being exposed for my viewing pleasure. Zofi casually put her suit top on right away and started changing her bottoms, not paying me much attention, but Mari caught my gaze and stopped to put her hands on her hips and shake her ta-tas. Moments later, she spun around, dropped her jeans just below her bubble butt, and waggled her panty-clad ass at me while I laughed and enjoyed the view.

By now, Alice was already heading out the sliding door, and Zofi would follow soon after. Mari and Holly finished changing right around the same time, but when Mari headed for the sliding door, she glanced back and found that Holly wasn’t following her. “You coming with?” she asked.

The lime-green-haired girl shook her head and replied while keeping her eyes directly on me, “I’m gonna help Matty pick out a swimsuit.”

Mari snorted and said, “Well, don’t keep him TOO long. Alice still wants to talk to him. So see you guys in like ... an hour?”

Holly chuckled and only now glanced back at Mari. “Something like that.”

Mari rolled her eyes and headed outside. Ever since I’d re-filled the pool, she’d made a point of getting her laps in for exercise. Alice was probably already doing the same, while Zofi was more likely to just lay out with a good book. She might even (gasp) actually do her homework.

Meanwhile, I pushed off the wall to stand up straight and wordlessly turned around to head for my bedroom. I heard Holly silently follow after me.

I actually went into my closet to fish out my regular swimsuit. Most days it felt like I spent more time on Matty’s Chair giving backrubs than swimming, especially since the weather hadn’t truly heated up yet, but I still planned on hopping in the water for a bit. But just after I’d unbuttoned my shorts, I felt Holly mold herself against my back and reach around my waist. Her hands slid beneath mine, dislodging them from their grip. She took over unzipping me and then pushed both my shorts and boxers down, where gravity took over to drop them down to my ankles. With my garments out of the way, her left hand dipped lower to tickle my balls while her right hand encircled my already-growing shaft.

“Personal Slut seems particularly impatient this afternoon,” I murmured, exhaling as I let the pretty teenager with the colorful hair begin masturbating me.

“Personal Slut wants to ensure Master is properly satisfied,” she replied firmly.

“So ... Personal Slut isn’t looking for personal satisfaction herself?” I asked while glancing back at her.

Holly’s eyes looked up to meet mine. With a smirk she replied formally, “Personal Slut would be happy to accept whatever Master deems appropriate.”

“Kneel, Personal Slut,” I commanded.

Quickly, she obeyed.

“Hold your hands behind your back and open your mouth, Personal Slut.”

Quickly, she obeyed.

Taking her head in my hands, I placed my swollen mushroom head into the gap of her open mouth but did not yet penetrate. Instead, I swabbed my cockhead around her lips, teasing her with it while she moaned and kept trying to get me into her mouth to no avail. She stared up at me, her hazel eyes pleading, only this time it wasn’t just a playful look. Rather, she looked like she hungered for my cock and my tease was actually causing her anguish. So when I stopped screwing around, held her head, and started pushing myself inside, she closed her eyes and moaned as rapturously as if she’d just tasted the most heavenly chocolate cake imaginable.

At first, I pumped her mouth slowly. Holly obediently kept her hands back and absorbed my thrusts. When I probed her gag reflex, she swallowed, took a deep breath, and allowed me inside. Moments later she was making that “glug, glug” noise as I face-fucked her, but she stared straight ahead and seemed to be mechanically enduring it instead of enjoying it.

I stopped then, and fully withdrew to allow her to catch her breath. She panted softly, and after cocking my head curiously, I let go of her head and instead reached up to hold the highest of the two closet rods across this section of my closet. Then, relaxing, I told her, “Make love to my cock with your hands and mouth, Personal Slut.”

Holly’s eyes darted up to me, and she smiled while reaching up to take my shaft in her right hand. She pumped my thick column of man meat while lavishing attention on my knob. Her enthusiasm was much more palpable, and she seemed intent on giving me the blowjob of a lifetime. She even deep-throated me of her own accord, grabbing hold of my ass and tugging me forward until she had her lips around the base of my cock.

But I didn’t want to cum here in the closet. I let her bring me to the brink, but then I reached down to stop her before she got me off. She whined a bit, but I stared down at her and intoned, “I want to eat you, Personal Slut. Master wants to taste your sweetness.”

Holly shivered and stared up at me adoringly. Reaching down, I hoisted her up into a bridal carry with her right arm wrapped around my neck and shoulders. She felt so light in my arms. She grabbed my head and kissed me fiercely right there in the closet, and we stayed there for a couple of minutes making out before I finally pulled my lips away and navigated out into the bedroom, taking care to not hit her head or legs on the doorframe.

I laid Holly gently across my bed and drank in the sight of her. She wore a yellow bikini with white trim, but I admired the outfit for only a moment before reaching forward and dragging the bikini bottoms away. She unhooked the front-closure of the top and let the cups fall away, palming her big tits and mashing them together briefly while I settled between her thighs. The green-haired girl stared at me in eager anticipation while I blew a cool stream of air across her protruding clitoris. And then I leaned forward slowly, inexorably, admiring her pretty pink pussy with puffy lips already flowering open in obvious arousal, the tattoo of paired red cherries within her bikini area calling to me.

I apparently leaned in too slowly, because Holly suddenly reached forward to grab the back of my head and yanked it forward, not letting up the pressure until I wrapped my lips around her clit and started hoovering.

Holly didn’t really say anything coherent for the next fifteen minutes. I played my Personal Slut like my personal instrument, making her scream and screech exactly when and exactly how I wanted. I was familiar with eating all the girls, but Holly in particular was really easy to please despite my comparative lack of practice with her. Everything I did set her off, and she thrashed around so much I finally had to pry her hands off my head lest she tear out my hair.

She came twice, and I built her up to a third but didn’t set her off. I nibbled her clit and banged two fingers in and out of her juicing pussy, right up until her abs clenched in rolling shudders I recognized as pre-shocks to the “big one”. But just before she got there, I pulled my lips off her little eraser nub and started kissing that cherry tattoo instead, just because. And while she whimpered and moaned at the edge of orgasm, I swiftly crawled up her naked body, notched my throbbing cockhead into her folds, and smoothly slid in like her pussy was made of butter.

“Ohhh ... gaaaaawwwwwwdddd...” the green-haired beauty moaned as she felt herself suddenly filled with cock. Her mouth flapped a few times like a gaping fish as her chin elevated to the ceiling. At full depth, I circled my pelvis counterclockwise, really bearing down on her, and she abruptly shuddered and came.

“Fuck-FUCK!” Holly exclaimed at first, but beyond that her jaw kept flapping noiselessly as her body quaked beneath me. She writhed and juddered for about a minute, during which time I kept grinding down on her clit. But then she finally went still beneath me, and I brushed back sweaty green bangs away from her forehead before dipping down to gently kiss her.

“Mmm ... thank you, Matty,” Holly moaned blissfully, still floating away on Cloud Nine.

I had been carrying a suspicion this afternoon, and her use of my name sealed it for me. Despite her greeting me as “Master” at the door, this was not a day for treating her like my personal slut. And I responded in kind, giving her another tender kiss and murmuring, “You’re beautiful, Holly.”

She seemed surprised by my use of her name, and blinked at me curiously for a moment. I continued caressing her hair and tracing her cheek with my fingers, at least until she cinched her arms around my neck and started passionately Frenching me instead.

The next ten minutes can only be described as “lovemaking”. To be sure, I wasn’t in love with her, nor did I even particularly “love” her in the way I knew I loved the original BTC six. I felt quite affectionate towards Holly, and of course I lusted for Personal Slut, but we’d never developed the kind of bond I had with the others: simple as that.

Still, Holly and I made love this afternoon. I never growled nasty things about stretching her slutty cunt. She never referred to herself as my cum dumpster. We remained joined together missionary-style, more sinuous writhing in harmony than me just bending her over and having my way with her. She came once more, a quiet orgasm all things considered. And after her peak passed, she held my face in her hands and cooed rather cutely her desire for me to fill her up. And after speeding up a bit down the final stretch to get that heavenly sensation, I slammed forward one final time and gave her what she asked for: my hot cum splashing so intimately deep inside her.

In the end, my eyes were closed as I slumped down against Holly’s chest. She cuddled me close, slowly nibbling on my neck. And when I finally found enough strength in my limbs to get my elbows beneath me and hoist the bulk of my weight off her chest, I stared down at the beautiful young woman who had been my first oral experiences (in both directions), marveling at how far we’d come.

“That was nice,” she sighed happily. “Thank you, Matty.”

I smiled warmly in response. “I’m sorry it’s not like that more often.”

She shook her head. “Don’t apologize. Personal Slut happens to really like it when Master just bends her over and uses her.”

“But not always. Not today.”

She blinked and took a deep breath. Furrowing her eyebrows, Holly looked rather uncertain of herself. But rather than press her, I simply waited her out, returning to stroking her cheek and brushing back her hair with my fingers.

Eventually, though, she found her voice. “I knew at school that I wanted to come here and fuck you as soon as I got the chance. There are limited enough opportunities with six other girls who need your attention. But then once we got in the closet, I...”

Her voice trailed off, and that uncertainty returned.

“It’s no secret,” she said finally, “that I get bored pretty easily and usually move on to find new diversions sooner than later.”

“If this is your way of telling me you’re ready to move on, I’ll say that I appreciate what we had for the time we had it, but I won’t try to keep you caged.”

She shook her head like I didn’t understand. “I’m not ready to move on. Rather ... I’m...” She paused and grimaced. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled and murmured, “I’m not used to this feeling. I’m not used to ever... missing ... someone. I don’t think I like this feeling.”

Arching an eyebrow, I asked. “You can’t miss me when I’m right here.” I flexed my semi-hard dick within her for emphasis.

“But I know I’m GOING to miss you when you’re gone. I’ve never felt that about... anyone before.”

I chuckled. “This is where I’m supposed to tell you it’s the orgasms talking.”

She shook her head. “I don’t love you. I mean, I’m not in love with you. But I will ... miss this. I will miss you. I will miss the whole BTC, actually, which feels really odd because Sam had been trying to get me to join for more than a year and I was always like: I’m not the settling down type, y’know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.