The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 52: One for All

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52: One for All - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my chest against her back, covered only by a thin layer of cotton. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my right hand reflexively squeezed the large bare breast I was currently palming beneath her nightie. My left arm snaked beneath her pillow, with the hand dangling off the edge of the bed. Reflexively, I ground my morning wood into her panty-covered ass. And breathing deeply, I let my head roll forward to push my nose into her platinum-blonde hair, smelling her sweet fragrance.

I knew exactly when Sam had come to join me in my bed. We’d fallen asleep in each other’s arms last night, after all. Actually, we’d been falling asleep in each other’s arms quite a lot, lately. You’d think that coming to an agreement NOT to be a romantic boyfriend/girlfriend couple would’ve led to Sam sleeping in her own bed more often, but instead the reassurance that I would let her set her own parameters for our relationship without pushing for anything more allowed her to give in to her own desire to cuddle with me at night.

She didn’t sleep with me EVERY night. A week ago Saturday, Sam let Belle have me all to herself. Last Tuesday, she stayed up late cramming for an AP exam and I went to bed alone (although I still woke up in the morning spooned around her). And then on the Friday night before Prom, the BTC skipped our usual orgy and not even Belle spent the night so as to avoid overexerting me before the big event.

But yeah, my Head Girlfriend and I spent most nights together, even when we didn’t have sex. For example, I’d been so thoroughly wiped out after Prom Night that I didn’t even want to think about getting an erection. Seriously, I didn’t know my penis could even FEEL sore, and the skin was super-sensitive as if it had gotten a sunburn. For two days I didn’t even want to hold my pecker to pee.

I wasn’t the only one, either. Alice complained at school on Monday that her hoo-ha felt chafed inside, and the others weren’t much better off. Belle was walking funny. Sam was sore. Holly winced every now and again. And Zofi flat out told me not to expect sex with her for two weeks. Mari and Naimh, on the other hand, were fresh as daisies, much to the other girls’ envy.

Maybe we should’ve quit after that six-girl asshole lineup. I mean, we all needed to take showers after that, but we didn’t really NEED for all seven girls to each get a turn having shower sex afterwards, did we?

And Sam, Naimh, and Holly certainly didn’t NEED to each get DP’d by me and Matty Junior afterward, did we?

And after we had another round of showers, did Mari really NEED to go for one more ride just because? Really?

At least I’d been so completely exhausted that I slept like a dead man despite being crowded on the king-size bed with four girls. I wasn’t the only one completely wiped out either, because none of the girls complained about being unable to sleep either, including Alice who supposedly was incapable of sharing a mattress.

Anyway, that last round with Mari Saturday night (Sunday morning?) was the last time I’d had sex with any of the girls. It was now Wednesday morning, and as I reflexively ground my morning wood into Sam’s panty-covered ass, I realized this was the first time in a long time I’d woken up with an erection.

I wasn’t the only one to notice. Sam stirred a little as she woke, raising her right hand to cover the top of my right hand through the fabric of her nightie, directing me to squeeze her breast a little harder. She sighed and rubbed her ass back at me, increasing the pressure of her buns as they enfolded around my prick. And a moment later, she turned her head slightly to whisper in a quietly sleepy voice, “Hey, you’re hard!”

I groaned and hot-dogged her buns a little more. “Apparently.”

Twisting in my grasp, Sam spun around until she lay on her side face-to-face with me. She caressed my cheek and gave me a sweet kiss. At the same time, her left hand slid between us and ducked beneath the waistband of my boxer shorts, and then she wrapped her cool fingers around my pulsing shaft. At first, she merely held my prick, squeezing occasionally while she focused on our kiss. But eventually she started pumping, the increased sensations causing me to moan into her mouth. And as the pleasure built, she finally rolled me onto my back, separated her lips from mine, and then flashed me a coy smirk before sliding herself backwards beneath the covers.

I moaned the moment Sam’s mouth surrounded my cock. I had braced myself for that sunburnt/chafed sensation, but there was none. Apparently a little more than three days of rest had completely healed me, and I let my arms fall back to either side of my head, elbows bent, as I soaked in the sensations of my Head Girlfriend’s talented lips and tongue teasing my recovered cock.

She didn’t try to get me off. Sam hadn’t gotten laid in more than three days either, and after a few minutes she crawled back up my body to start making out with me again while wriggling out of her panties. Once that obstruction was out of the way, she straddled my hips and reached around behind her own right thigh to maneuver my prick while remaining crushed chest-to-chest with me. She broke the liplock long enough to focus on entry. But once she got my knob pushed through her heavenly gates, my lover held my head in her hands and stabbed her tongue back into my mouth while slowly retracting herself along my chest, taking in inch after inch after inch.

“I love you, Matty,” she said softly once we were fully joined, brown eyes warm and welcoming.

“I love you too,” I replied just as warmly.

And then we went back to making out.


Alice was waiting for me, Sam, and Belle at the parking lot and came over as soon as we stepped onto the curb. She gave me a hug and a quick kiss and then fist bumped both Sam and Belle. “You’re looking pretty chipper this morning,” she drawled to Sam, who did have a particular glow about her.

Sam grinned and explained, “Matty’s dick is in working order again.”

Alice’s eyes got big and then she grabbed my hand and exclaimed, “I call dibs on the minivan at lunch!” But when Belle laughed, Alice made a face. “Aww, did you already call dibs?”

Belle waved her off. “Nah, I can wait until tonight. You go ahead.”

“Goody-goody.”

The four of us headed onto campus and Belle and Alice eventually split off to head to their own classes. Sam and I walked hand-in-hand to our shared first period, just like a dozen other couples around us. I did notice there had been more people coupled-up around the school ever since Prom. Apparently some of the prom dates had continued into early relationships.

We walked into class still hand-in-hand, and rather than go to her own desk, Sam followed me to mine. I wound up seated on the desktop while the ridiculously beautiful platinum-blonde stood between my legs with her arms around my shoulders as we made out without a care for whoever might be around us, and we weren’t the only ones. When the teacher arrived, he had to call out, “Alright all you lovebirds, knock it off. Let’s get started.”

We had another makeout session in a familiar alcove on the way to second period as well.

But after second period, my Head Girlfriend willingly took a backseat the other girls of the BTC. Holly got to climb into my lap during recess and make out with me. Did I not mention Holly had basically rejoined the BTC ever since Prom? Obviously, this was only the third day since Prom, and for all we knew she’d get bored and take off again before the school year ended. But for now she was my seventh girlfriend, fully recovered from Prom night chafing, and eager to resume our strictly-physical relationship.

Alice did drag me out to the minivan during lunch. Mid-fuck, I wondered if I should take it into the shop to get the shocks checked out. The whole van seemed to be rocking and rolling pretty well, and I wasn’t the only one to notice. When Alice and I emerged, there were a couple of boys just across the parking lot aisle gawking at us. I worried for a moment that Alice might feel self-conscious, but she merely blew them a kiss and wrapped herself around my left elbow. And arm-in-arm, we walked back to campus.

Wednesdays had long been Zofi and Sam Wednesdays, but Holly and Naimh both showed up as well. Sam said she’d gotten satisfied that morning, so the other three dragged me upstairs to my bedroom. As it turned out, Zofi was serious about not letting me into her pussy again for two weeks, so the afternoon turned into more of a two-on-two instead of a three-on-me. Still, Zofi was quite happy to suck my schlong to help revive me after I’d busted my nut deep within Naimh’s red-furred cunt. And of course both Holly and Naimh were more than happy to accept my dick into all three of their ready-and-waiting holes.

In the evening, just before bedtime, Belle came over in her pajamas, eager to cuddle. Sam was in her room reading, and Belle went to go check if she wanted to join us in bed.

Leaning back in her desk chair, Sam shook her head and replied, “You go ahead and keep him to yourself tonight. I’m good.”

Belle looked surprised. “You sure?”

Sam grinned and gestured to me, where I was leaning against the door jamb. “One for all.”

Belle didn’t get it. “Huh?”

“C’mon, girlie,” Sam chided lightly. “You should have the BTC motto down cold: All for one, and one for all. In this case, Matty is The One, and he belongs to ALL of us, not just me.”

Belle snorted and grinned back. Not one to ask twice, she grabbed my hand and dragged me back into my bedroom, saying, “I wanna do more deep-throating practice.”

It was good to be me.


An interesting thing happened for the rest of the week. I would’ve used the phrase “pay it forward” if it weren’t for the fact that the girls kept saying “one for all” to each other.

Thursdays had long been Belle and Mari Thursdays. But when Mari came over after school, Belle said, “One for all,” and sent her bestie out of the house with instructions to spend all afternoon one-on-one with me. My angel and I made love in my bed, had a private soak in the hot tub, and I ended up banging her from behind bent over the edge of the deck not long after that.

Friday was more of the same. Naimh was all hot and bothered when we met up at the start of lunchtime, and I figured I was in for another parking lot quickie. So when Holly sidled up to us, bumped her hip into mine, and started waggling her eyebrows while not-so-subtly suggesting we go have a minivan nooner, I deflected Holly and gently told her than Naimh had already called dibs. But Naimh surprised me by saying, “One for all,” and then she gently pushed me into Holly’s arms. I was surprised but not resistant, allowing Holly to drag me out through the campus gate.

Friday afternoon got even weirder. The girls didn’t toss around the phrase every single time, but all seven girls definitely went out of their way to defer their turns and insist that I fuck someone ELSE instead of them. At least Zofi’s pussy wasn’t sore anymore and she didn’t actually make me wait two weeks to get back inside.

After that, Sam and Belle got together and talked Alice (Alice!) into calling her mom and telling her she was spending the night with me. Alice hadn’t even spent the night with me when it was her turn to be Girlfriend of the Week, saying she’d leave the cuddling to Belle. But Alice did spend the night, and while she still didn’t really want to cuddle with me, she did wake up horny around 3am and found it very convenient to have me in bed next to her.

In the morning, Alice continued to pay it forward (I mean, “one for all”) by calling up Mari and telling the lovely Latina to come take her Saturday morning video game slot. Mari then called up Holly and talked her into going out with me on a sweet date. And then Holly called up Zofi and talked Zofi into spending the night with me, which finally completed my set of having all six original BTC girls stay overnight in my bedroom.

At least Sam and Belle went for their Sunday morning run followed by brunch and then a hot Sunday afternoon threesome so I could feel some sense of normalcy. And it was in the afterglow of Round 1 of that threesome when I found myself reclining back in bed with two sweaty, beautiful, naked teenage girls pillowing their heads on my chest.

“Isn’t this the best?” Belle chirped enthusiastically, feeling very much well satisfied after Sam had baby birded my load of cum into her mouth. “AP Exams are over. Our teachers don’t give a crap about homework anymore. We’re just skating on until the end of the year with nothing better to do than screw each other silly. And once school’s out, we’ll have all summer to play!”

“Enjoy it while it lasts,” Sam cautioned. “Once we get to Berkeley it won’t be all fun and games.”

“Well we may have to start taking classes again, but let’s still save room for fun, huh?” Belle sat up a bit and giggled.

“Of course,” Sam conceded while patting my belly. “As long as we’ve got him, I’ll make time for ‘fun’. Still, it won’t quite be the same without the others around.”

“Yeah...” Belle’s mood dropped, as did her head as she lay it back down on my chest. “Mari ... Alice...”

“Zofi ... Neevie...” Sam sighed. “Even Holly...”

I squeezed both girls’ shoulders reassuringly. “Don’t dwell. Worry about that stuff in August, like we talked about. That’s three months away. We’ve got lots of time to enjoy each other still.”

“But I WILL miss the BTC,” Sam murmured. “Best damn thing that ever happened to me.”

“Me too,” Belle agreed.

“Me, the most,” I chuckled, sliding my hands further down the girls’ naked bodies to pat their naked tushies.

Belle turned her head to look up at me. “I still think we should build a new BTC, like ... BTC 2.0 ... full of nymphomaniac three-hole sluts with big boobies that’ll pledge their allegiance to your Altar of Towering Manhood, remember? Can you imagine all the fresh pussy? Maybe even get a lease on a bigger house than we need expecting new harem additions.”

“Don’t count on it,” Sam muttered.

Belle and I both frowned and looked at her. “Whatever happened to ‘one for all’?” Belle grumbled. “Thought you said you wouldn’t be jealous.”

Sam’s eyebrows popped. “Oh, I didn’t mean that in the sense of being jealous. I just meant it took a really unique set of circumstances to build BTC 1.0. Don’t get me wrong, if we meet a busty three-hole slut with a thing for letting you slurp out Matty’s creampies, by all means we can go for it. But finding hot sluts for you to bang together is one thing; finding like-minded souls who could ever measure up to Zofi, Mari, Neevie, Alice, or even Holly is something else entirely.”

Belle sighed. “True enough.”

“I do hope we can meet special girls that can become the kind of lifelong friends we’d want them to be,” Sam continued. “I’m serious about keeping my focus on school, and if you two are serious about not complicating your relationship with romance, then there’ll be room for creating a BTC 2.0. I’m just of the opinion you shouldn’t count your chickens before they hatch. And for now, I think it’ll be hard enough finding a nice 3-bedroom place to rent close to campus, let alone anything bigger.”

Belle shrugged. “You never know. We could also just get a studio apartment with a king-size bed. Clearly, the three of us fit.”

I pointed out, “Sam will certainly need her own space and her own room.”

“Fine, a two-bedroom,” Belle conceded.

I narrowed my eyes. “And YOU will need your own room separate from me too, remember?”

“But what if I want to spend every night in your arms?” she whined.

“Whatever happened to ‘one for all’?” I replied with a smirk. “What if I need to entertain one of those busty three-hole sluts?”

“Then I’ll slurp out your creampie and she can sleep on the other side of you!” my petite firecracker insisted. “But I am NOT separating from you any more than I have to.”

Belle,” Sam warned. “You’re doing it again.”

The little imp groaned and settled down.

“Well, what if YOU need to entertain?” I asked with an arched eyebrow.

Belle picked her head back up and lanced me with a stare. “Let me spend every night in your bed and you’ll never have to worry about me doing that for the rest of my life.”

I simply raised my eyebrows.

“Fine, fine...” she grumped and set her head back down. She looked over at Sam. “Are we SURE we don’t want to just tell the world he’s our boyfriend and lock him down otherwise?”

Sam blinked. “YOU were the one who wanted to build a BTC 2.0 to get all that fresh pussy.”

“I know, I know. I’m just torn.”

“Of course you are.”

“Fresh pussy would be nice though, wouldn’t it? Don’t get me wrong: I LOVE the BTC. But we HAVE been playing with the same set of girls for a very long time now.”

Sam’s eyes narrowed. “I’m more of a quality over quantity girl.”

“Says the competitive one racking up as many new and unique ‘firsts’ she can find.”

Sam blushed. “That’s different.”

“Oh, like have you looked at any of the sororities yet? You’ve certainly got the looks for a sorority girl.”

Sam made a face. “I’m not really interested in social clubs.”

“Sororities aren’t ‘social clubs’.”

Sam looked skeptical. “But aren’t they?”

“Whatever. I was reading about some of them, like the Delta Delta Deltas. They seem like the kinds of girls we’d get along with.”

“You’re welcome to check them out when we get up there. But their first loyalty would be to the sorority, not your BTC 2.0.”

“Well, maybe you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right.”

“But it would still be fun to bring over a few hot sorority sluts to our new apartment and watch Matty fuck the shit outta them.”

Sam giggled. “Well, maybe. You’re such a voyeur.”

“Don’t pretend that you don’t enjoy watching, too.”

“Not pretending. I admit it.”

“So it’s settled then,” Belle pronounced. “Once we land in Berkeley we go hunting for big-titted tight-assed sluts.”

Sam laughed. “Fine.”

I squeezed both girls’ asses and bent to kiss first Sam and then Belle on each of their foreheads. “I’m not gonna object if the two of you really want to go find fresh pussy when we get to Berkeley. But for right now, I’m serious about belonging to the BTC 1.0, and especially the two of you. I’ve got the only big-titted tight-assed sluts I need right here.”

Belle snorted. Sam smirked and looked up at me, muttering, “Good answer.”

I kissed Sam tenderly at first, but she increased the passion and crawled up a little higher onto me. Meanwhile, Belle started playing with my limp penis, and within seconds it wasn’t so limp anymore.

Sam pulled away to look at me from just inches away. “I love you, Matty.”

“I love you too.”

She smiled. “Does Master want to blow a big load all over Tight-Arse Slut’s big titties and then watch Matty’s Little Cumslut lick it all up?”

What do you think I said?


“One for all” apparently continued into the following week. Alice and Mari showed up together after school for what should’ve been “Neevie Monday”, and Alice finally got her threesome creampie with Mari to check that one off her list. Naimh showed up after school for what should’ve been “Alice Tuesday” and coaxed Sam into joining us. And then Holly and Belle showed up together for what should’ve been “Zofi and Sam Wednesday”.

I suppose if I’d been paying attention I could’ve done the math and known who to expect on Thursday afternoon, but with all of the “usual” daily assignments going out the window I had resigned myself to just rolling with whatever my seven girlfriends had organized. So when the doorbell rang, I checked the peephole with no idea who or what to expect.

Moments later, I opened the door and smiled broadly as Zofi greeted quietly, “Hello, darling.”

“Welcome, mój skarbie.”

Entering my home with all the grace of a runway model, the willowy brunette sashayed past me and headed inside without a backwards glance. I caught a whiff of her perfume as she passed, just a tease of her sweet scent that evaporated far too quickly and left me hungering for more.

I found myself standing alone at the open door, still ruminating on her scent, and belatedly realized Zofi was already ascending the stairs. For the past three days, the three pairs of girls had all arrived with sex quite clearly on their minds not wanting to waste time studying or doing homework, but they had all at least paused to have a conversation with me in the foyer or otherwise worked their seductive charms as a matter of foreplay before dragging me upstairs to my bedroom, down the hall into the family room, or in the case of Holly and Belle, all the way out into the hot tub. But Zofi was almost out of sight, and I had to hurry to close the door and catch up to her.

I entered my bedroom to find that Zofi had tossed her backpack aside without a second glance and stood in profile beside my bed, the light from the window silhouetting her slender form. She rather casually undressed herself, nothing particularly seductive about it. She remained completely silent as she stripped down to her bra and panties. And yet despite her artless manner of disrobing, I leaned against the doorjamb and admired the lissome brunette’s beautiful nude form from afar.

The first time Zofi glanced at me was only for a second. She immediately blushed, went back to looking down, and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. I’d been so distracted taking in her exquisite figure backlit by the soft focus of white light that I’d failed to notice the tension on her face. But now that I saw it, I walked into the room and quickly took her hips into my hands, turning my lovely girlfriend to face me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Do you not want to be here right now?” My mind raced trying to contemplate the possibilities. Even though my other six girlfriends had visited me this week, the absolute last thing I wanted was for the seventh to be in my bedroom solely for the sake of completing the list.

Zofi’s face quickly turned into a warm smile as she reached up to hold my cheek. “Of course I want to be here, darling.”

I blinked, not understanding. She was still quite clearly nervous. So I asked cautiously, “Then what is it?”

Taking a deep breath, her beauty unmarred despite the hints of a frown, the exquisite brunette looked down at the bed for just a moment before stating, “May I have a massage, please?”

I nodded immediately. “Of course.”

Giving me a small smile, Zofi let the cups of her bra fall away as the straps slid down her arms, baring her lovely breasts. She folded and then set the bra atop the neatly ordered clothes she’d already set atop my nightstand, and still clad in her panties she crawled forward onto my bed, gathered one of my pillows, and lay facedown with the pillow tucked into the hollow curve between her chin and her breasts.

And then I saw it. Well, I didn’t see it directly, but as my gaze trailed down Zofi’s lovely semi-naked form, I couldn’t miss the way the back of her panties were ever-so-slightly dented out. My throat went dry, and not daring to believe, I reached forward and took hold of the sides of her panties.

Zofi shivered at my touch and tensed up, recognizing that I’d figured it out. Still, she didn’t say a thing or move in any way as I slowly peeled the back of her panties down the curvature of her ass, blinking in shock at the familiar sight of a silver disc with a flat blue crystal at its center occupying the area where the brunette beauty’s anus should have been.

“You don’t have to do this for me,” I said quietly.

“I want to do this for you,” she murmured just as quietly.

“I appreciate that, but you still don’t have to.”

“I’m the only one who hasn’t yet.”

“That’s not a good reason to do so.”

Zofi sighed and turned her head to the side. “I want to. I’m scared and I’m nervous, but I want to, and we’re running out of time.”

“Three months until we leave for school is plenty of time, or even never if you’re not ready.”

“I AM ready.” Zofi rolled all the way over, pulled her knees up to her chest, and finished taking off her panties. Tossing them over the side of the bed in stark contrast to the way she’d meticulously folded all of her other clothing, she leaned back on both elbows and fixed me with a determined look. “Please don’t think you or anyone else is pressuring me into doing this. Please don’t think I’m doing this only because I’m the only one who hasn’t yet, although admittedly that is a factor. I’m doing this because I want to try it. I’m doing this because I’m curious what makes the other girls want it so much. You’ve let me set my own pace with everything, from not pressuring me into giving you a blowjob even though everyone else was doing it, to waiting so long to give you my virginity, and never even asking when I might finally let you into my ass. Thank you for that.”

I nodded slowly.

“I’m ready,” she repeated. “Nervous, but ready. And I’m not totally unprepared. You can obviously see that I’ve borrowed Belle’s butt plug, and Sam’s been ... experimenting ... back there for the past few days when she wasn’t with you.”

I popped my eyebrows at that.

“So you see...” Zofi gave me a brave smile before finishing, “we’re there now, darling.”


Zofi had asked for a massage first, so a massage she received. We both knew it would calm her nerves, so after stripping myself down to my boxers I circled around the bed to my desk chair and repositioned her with her arms back along her sides and her head just barely over the edge of the mattress so she could properly breathe.

I worked her neck and shoulders, feeling an odd sense of déjà vu. I’d given Zofi several other massages over the past few months. There had even been a couple of “Zofi Wednesdays” during which we never had sex: I’d simply given her a massage and she usually gave me a blowjob at the end to return the favor. But I would never forget the massage that had preceded the lovely teenage girl giving me her precious virginity, and as I massaged her again as a prelude to Zofi giving me her last virginity, I found my mind continually drifting back to that special night.

After finishing her neck and shoulders, I circled around and climbed onto the bed. Rather than straddle her, I knelt beside Zofi’s prone body and did my level best to turn her into a puddle of relaxed goo. I massaged her back, her scalp, her spine, both arms, and even her fingers. I made her so relaxed that she actually fell asleep.

When I realized she’d dozed off, I silently slipped off the bed and went downstairs to get a drink of water and clear my head. My dick was HARD ... like diamond hard. I was as hard as I’d been on Prom Night, but this time without any chemical enhancement. I tried not to think of Zofi in such crass terms as finally getting my seventh asshole and completing my personal BTC checklist, but the mere idea had taken hold of my brain and wouldn’t let go.

I spent several minutes convincing myself that despite everything Zofi had said tonight, it still wasn’t going to happen. The last thing I wanted to develop was an expectation of getting into her ass, of feeling like I was entitled to it or something. I ordered myself to look into Zofi’s eyes before it happened and make DAMN sure she wasn’t nervous anymore. There was no way I’d be able to un-fuck her virgin asshole, and we really DID have three more months to figure this out if that was really what she wanted. Better for her to regret a missed opportunity than to regret an unwanted act.

With these thoughts in mind, I returned upstairs to find Zofi still sleeping. I knelt down on the floor beside my bed, folded my arms atop the mattress, and lay my cheek against my left upper arm. I drank in Zofi’s beauty, wanting to memorize this moment forever, reminded of the expression of peaceful contentment and serenity she’d showed that morning in her bedroom before she’d started mumbling about Jeff Garcia.

She didn’t mumble in her sleep this time. Instead, after a few minutes her big blue eyes opened, and then closed, and then opened again. Her eyelids made slow butterfly flaps three times before they stayed open for good, and she smiled softly before murmuring, “I fell asleep.”

“Yes you did.”

Zofi’s eyes twinkled mirthfully. “That may have been your best chance to push it in me.”

My eyes grew big in alarm. “You know I’d NEVER--”

Zofi’s musical laugh cut me off. “It’s one of Sam’s favorite feelings when she gets forcefully woken up to find you pushing into her. She said you’ve never done it anally yet. I was just imagining the look on her face if I told her you did it to me first.”

I chuckled. “We know Sam’s competitive about her ‘firsts’. I suppose I should make a mental note to do that to Sam soon before I get tempted to try it on one of the others.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.