The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 44: Santa Cruz II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44: Santa Cruz II - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, ohhh ... shiiiiit, Matty! I’m gonna cum! Cum with me! CUM WITH ME! AHHHHHHH!!!”

“Ungh, ungh, ungh, UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!”

I thrust forward a final time, blasting a night’s buildup worth of spunk into Belle’s ridiculously tight rectum. She was cumming too, her core muscles clenching and squeezing around my embedded prick. There was simply no more room inside her, and frothy white cream like the top of a latte started oozing out around the circumference of my cock even while I continued splooging her ass.

When we were both finished, I kept my arms locked to prevent myself from crushing my petite pixie. My pelvis still pinned her little body to the mattress beneath me though, and I enjoyed the snug constriction of her colon around my cock while panting to catch my breath.

Eventually, though, I recovered enough to retract, her now loosened asshole allowing my exit a lot more easily than it had allowed my entrance ten minutes earlier. And with a sigh, I sat back on my heels, feeling the steam rising from my overheated body as I stared down at my Annabelle’s gaping anus still rimmed with cock cream.

Belle sighed. “I don’t suppose one of you wants to slurp that out and snowball it to me.”

Alice’s eyes got big. “Don’t look at me. You’re Matty’s Little Cumslut.”

Zofi pursed her lips, thought about it, and finally said, “I’ll try it. I do love a good snowball. And I did come pretty close to doing this once already with Neevie.”

The lissome brunette bent forward, her long tongue delving into Belle’s anal depths to slurp out gobs of sperm.

The little pixie moaned and groaned feeling her friend give her a rimjob. And she may have even had another orgasm when she felt Zofi seal her lips over her anus and hoover out the rest.

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming when Belle rolled over, Zofi parked her face a few inches above, and even pulled her long, dark hair out of the way like a curtain so that I’d have an unimpeded view of my cum dribbling out from between Zofi’s lips and into Belle’s waiting mouth. The kiss they shared to finish it off was just icing on the cake.

After that though, the four of us got up and started to get ready to start our day. Alice yawned, having not slept very well. It had been her first overnight of any kind, the first time she’d shared a bed with another human being since she was three or something, and she’d had a lot of trouble getting comfortable.

At first, Alice had been excited. Since Belle got so many overnights with me, she’d graciously offered to let Alice and Zofi cuddle up to either side of me, and I’d fallen asleep quite happy to spoon Alice like my personal teddy bear. She, on the other hand, lay awake in a panic that if she moved the slightest bit that she’d disturb my slumber, and my arms started to feel like a prison. About an hour after everyone else had passed out, she finally slipped away, moved on the other side of Belle, and slept fitfully on the edge of the bed trying not to touch anybody.

I’d wound up spooned behind Zofi, which was quite pleasant for both of us. I gathered she’d slept in Sam’s arms more than a few times over the years.

Anyway, everyone got dressed, ate “breakfast” (it was getting close to noon), and we piled into the van to drive off down the coast. We stopped and took photos at Bixby Creek Bridge. We took the Buzzard’s Roost Trail hike through the redwood trees in Big Sur. Belle was sore and whined about her stupid idea to have anal sex with me the morning before going on a big hike. I felt bad (since, well, it was mostly my fault), and I wound up carrying her piggyback a good chunk of the morning.

We ate a picnic “lunch” in the lush forest close to four o’clock. Afterwards, we checked out McWay Falls and then spent a couple of hours at Pfeiffer State Beach. At one point, Belle walked over to Holly, and the two of them took a long walk together along the waterline. I had an inkling they were talking about me, although I reminded myself not to think the entire world revolved around me.

We stayed on the beach until we could see the sunset glowing through the Keyhole Arch. Naimh came to find me then, and she sat between my legs while I kissed the back of her neck as we watched the sunset together. Her body felt VERY warm and comfortable with my chest pressed against her back and our fingers interlaced together. And for a moment there was no one else on the beach but us.

Our party of eight stopped in Carmel for a late dinner and then finally made it back to the Santa Cruz cliff house after ten. By the time everyone showered and got into our rooms, we were all pretty tired from a long day out. And even though we’d all slept in pretty late in the morning, the amount of exercise we’d already gotten and the energy spent was not conducive to any big great orgy.

So despite having three of the sexiest, most sexually-CAPABLE young women I’d ever met in my bed, we did NOT have some wild out of control foursome.

Oh, we still had sex. I mean ... come on, let’s not get crazy.

But we just went one round, everybody had at least one nice orgasm, and I fell asleep spooned up with Mari as my cuddle bunny for the night.

Besides, we had a wild out of control foursome in the morning.


Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

She didn’t react at all, didn’t even make a sound. I’d just thrust every inch of my dick down her throat, and she took it all with aplomb. And as soon as my hips dropped back down to the mattress, she resumed fucking her entire face up and down in my lap as if nothing had ever happened.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the brunette head bobbing up and down in my lap. Mari looked up at me, her warm brown eyes welcoming me into the world of the waking. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat at full depth, as comfortable with my entire cock in her throat as if she were sucking on a mere cough drop.

“Mmm, good morning, Angel,” I greeted while reaching up to caress her cheek.

The pretty Latina pulled off my cock, beamed, and replied, “Good morning.” But rather than slam her face back down on my dick, she giggled and glanced to her right.

“Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!” Naimh cheered in an overly-dramatic accent. And then with a pixie wink, she wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and maintained that suction for every exquisite inch as she slowly pushed her nose all the way down to my short and curlies. At full depth, she swallowed thickly, breathing shallowly through her nose and massaging my morning wood with her throat until she returned upward just as slowly as she’d gone down.

“What am I supposed to say? ‘G’day mate?’ or something?” Sam laughed as she took over. She stroked my shaft with her right hand a couple of times first before nursing my mushroom head and swirling her tongue around the cap.

Taking a deep breath, Sam then matched the two others in deep-throating me, which made me groan and then mutter, “Crikey...”

Unfortunately, the joke made her laugh and she had to pull up. And instead of repeating the maneuver she instead bobbed her head up and down several times before popping off the top and smiling.

“So Zofi told me you made a rule for your first night with the other girls.” Sam explained while she handed my dick back to Mari. She paused and waited while the lusty Latina deep-throated me again, which made me lose focus and I let my head loll back. But when Sam had my attention once more, she continued, “You said no splitting off into one-on-ones - everything has to be a proper threesome.”

I nodded.

“So like right now, Mari’s giving you a blowjob but nobody else is touching either of you.”

I frowned and nodded with exaggerated disapproval. “I think you need to take your panties off and come sit on my face.”

“I think you’re right!” Sam then raised the hem of her nightie, glanced down, and put on a look of mock surprise. “Oh, wait! I’m not wearing any!”

I laughed as the buxom blonde crawled forward, threw a leg over my head, and lowered her pink pussy lips down to meet my waiting tongue. She sighed happily as I grabbed her ass and went to work, and after a minute she moaned, “You’re almost as good as Zofi.”

I considered that high praise indeed.

“What about me?” Naimh complained.

“Go down on Mari or something. I’m busy,” Sam muttered. “Why is everyone always asking ME what to do?”

The girls all laughed, even Mari, who pulled her face off my prick and said, “Why don’t you climb on him reverse cowgirl while I lick your clit.”

“Ooh! Right on,” Naimh cheered as she quickly stripped off her clothing. Moments later, I groaned into Sam’s snatch while the horny redhead slowly sank her heavenly pussy down onto me. And a few moments after that, I felt her clenching and twitching as Mari evidently went to work.

The next twenty minutes went pretty much like that. Mari laid on her back with Naimh eating her out and Sam alternately sucking on her big titties or making out with her while I pumped Sam from behind. Or Naimh and Mari got into a sixty-nine position with me fucking Mari from behind while Naimh licked at our joining and Sam fucking Naimh with Matty Junior (yes, of COURSE she brought the strap-on). You get the idea.

Eventually, though, I blew my load into Mari’s sweet snatch and pulled out so the busty redhead could slurp out my spending from below. But after she’d cleaned her friend out with her tongue, Naimh dropped her head back and sighed, moaning up at me upside-down, “I think it’s LONG past time I got both you and Matty Junior inside me simultaneously.”

My eyebrows rose, and in the meantime, Mari flopped off her and curled up on her side, momentarily wiped out from her monster orgasm.

“Ever since you first got DP’d, I haven’t been able to get the idea out of my head,” Naimh breathed, a fire in her electric green eyes as she now stared up at Sam, who still had the fat dildo shoved into the redhead’s cunt at the time. “But the timing just never worked out right. First, Matty and I hadn’t reconnected quite yet. Then I got a little too distracted by Holly her first week. And then of course you went and FORGOT to bring it on Friday. But I am NOT letting this opportunity slip by me again!”

Sam chuckled and gyrated her hips to carve the fake cock around the inner walls of Naimh’s wet box. “How do you want us?”

Naimh’s eyes glittered. “You can lie down on your back and I’ll mount you. Then Matty can push into my arse from behind. And actually, I’ll want Mari’s sweet pussy in my face at the same time.”

Sam laughed. “Works for me.” She pulled out of the redhead’s cunt and went to adjust her position.

“Um, ladies?” I interjected, panting after blowing my load into Mari. I sat down on the edge of the bed, wheezing, “I’m gonna need another minute.”

Sam had just moved into a seated position, but she swung her legs off the bed and stepped down onto the floor. With a broad grin, she strutted confidently around the bed and said, “I can help with that.”

But my eyes dropped down to the large phallus protruding out from the platinum blonde’s crotch, bobbing as she walked, and I shook my head. “Uh, do you mind losing the artificial equipment? It’s just kinda putting the wrong image in my head.”

Sam laughed and glanced down, as if she’d forgotten she was still wearing the strap-on. She quickly unbuckled it and set the gear on the other side of the bed before grabbing a pillow for her knees and then settling down in front of me. Now, when I looked down at her, I saw nothing but her beautiful face, with bright eyes and a sexy smile. (Oh yeah, and her bodacious bosom. Can’t forget the amazing tits). “Better?” she asked coquettishly.

“Much,” I replied with a grin, and then I groaned a moment later as the strikingly beautiful blonde slurped my half-hard shaft into her mouth.

Sam rolled her eyes up to stare straight into mine, her expression that of obvious delight to give me this pleasure, and I caressed her cheek in appreciation for it. She maintained that eye-contact for the rest of her blowjob, showing her affection for me with her gaze as much as her mouth.

It didn’t take me very long to get fully hard under the ministrations of Sam’s talented tongue, lips, and hands. By that time, Naimh had lubed herself up to make entry easier (even if she could take me unlubed, that didn’t mean she HAD to, especially if space was going to get constricted in there by another cock in her other hole). But when Sam reached out to retrieve Matty Junior, Mari spoke up quietly to ask, “Actually, can I try wearing it?”

Sam grinned, and she gave Mari a surprisingly proud look while immediately handing over the sex toy. The blonde then busied herself helping Mari get it on just right, adjusting the straps and such. And in the end, it was the curvaceous Latina lying flat on her back with an impressive dick sprouting from her loins like an artificial Christmas tree or something.

Naimh giggled as she moved forward to straddle Mari, her pale freckled skin flushed pink with obvious arousal and excitement. “This is gonna be fun, isn’t it?” she asked both girls.

Mari and Sam looked at each other, both of them having already lost their DP ‘cherries’, and they nodded, replying together with big grins, “Oh, yeah.”

With that, Naimh tucked Matty Junior in-between her labia and rapidly descended, moaning as she felt herself being filled. Once fully seated, she bent forward, crushing her big tits into Mari’s even bigger ones, and the two teen hotties held each other’s head to start making out. It was a pretty incredible sight for me to witness, but after only a minute or two, the redhead looked back at me over her shoulder and then reached back to grab her own asscheeks and spread them apart, exposing her glistening anus.

I got into position behind Naimh’s amazing ass, notching my cockhead while she consciously relaxed her sphincter. With practiced ease, I swiftly buried my dick into my ex-girlfriend’s anal chute, and she moaned even louder than before while getting SUPER filled. And even though this was now my third time doing this while the strap-on dildo occupied the girl’s other hole, I still marveled at the unique sensation.

At first, Mari just lay beneath Naimh, more or less unmoving while the redhead twisted her torso around so she could kiss me and suck on my tongue while I slowly pumped myself in and out of her “arse”. But after she got some sense of the rhythm, the busty Latina grabbed the Irish redhead’s hips for leverage and began to use the springiness of the mattress to time her fake dick’s up-and-down thrusts in rhythm with my back-and-forth ones. Apparently we could add “thrusting with a strap-on” to the list of Mari’s natural talents.

The added sensation made Naimh turn back face-down and groan gutturally as together Mari and I violated both of her holes. Sam then slid alongside us, spreading her thighs and yanking Naimh’s face down into her crotch, practically forcing the other girl to start licking her. And together we turned the gorgeous redhead into our mutual sex toy until said gorgeous redhead started screaming bloody murder and had one of the biggest orgasms I’d ever seen her have.

But we weren’t done yet. I was still fresh as a daisy, with one ejaculation down and Naimh having climaxed in near-record time. The freckled redhead was seriously wiped out, so I pulled out to catch my breath and found Sam already lubing herself up. She beckoned for me to come enter her missionary style, holding her knees back and spreading herself wide open. So less than a minute after vacating Naimh’s “arsehole”, I found myself plundering Sam’s arsehole instead.

Of course, Sam wanted to get DP’d next, so I wound up lying on my back while Sam reclined against my chest with an ass full of Matty dick. Mari pushed Matty Junior into her pussy from the front, completing the Sam sandwich. And truly, there are few things in life better than watching two gorgeous babes swapping spit only inches away from your face while your dick is in one’s ass. I didn’t even have to really do any work. I just sort of lay there feeling Sam’s ass clench around my cock nearly every time Mari’s fake dick slammed into her from the other side.

So of course, MARI wanted to get DP’d next, and since Naimh had yet to wear the strap-on, she wanted to do the honors. The difference was: Mari wanted me in her pussy. So the girls helped me get cleaned up, I laid down flat on my back, and Mari mounted me face-to-face.

“Hi, there,” she greeted sweetly, as if we hadn’t seen each other in a long, long time.

I grinned, replied, “Hi, Angel,” and gave her a gentle kiss.

We made out for a minute, but after that Mari looked back over her shoulder and asked, “We doing this or what?”

Naimh, wielding the strap-on, looked a little confused. With a shake of her head, she muttered, “How many girls get to say their first time doing the fucking with a rubber dong is into another girl’s ass? I’m worried I’m gonna hurt her, even with the lube.”

“Relax, she’s built for sex,” I said warmly and kissed Mari on the tip of her nose. “Isn’t that right, Angel?”

“Do it!” Mari enthused, angling her hips to present herself to Neevie. “I can take it.”

“I’ll give it a lash,” Naimh muttered uncertainly, but she centered her fake phallus at Mari’s anal entrance and started pushing. I felt that unique sensation of a blunt object rubbing against my dick from the other side of a thin internal membrane. And after a minute to get going, the redhead was soon pumping her artificial appendage in and out of the busty Latina’s bubble butt.

I rather enjoyed the position. Much as I reveled in anal sex, it was quite relaxing to just lay there and make out with Mari, enjoying the simple pleasure of kissing her sweetly while someone else did all the thrusting work. Mari got hotter and hotter the longer the redhead reamed out her rectum, and her snug inner walls squeezed and hugged me like my dick was her pussy’s personal teddy bear. It wasn’t really enough sensation to get me off, but I wasn’t interested in an ejaculation. Seeing and feeling my angel scream her orgasm on top of me was all I’d ever wanted.

I still did get my dick up Mari’s ass eventually. See, Zofi had told the girls about the three-girl diagonal “shopping cart” stack, so you just KNOW Sam had to get Mari and Naimh to join her in matching my first night’s trio. And of course, Sam insisted they’d be topping the first night’s trio by making my diagonal stack into an ANAL stack.

So that’s how I ended up plowing Mari’s bubble butt from behind for a bit, and then waddling forward to plunder Sam’s tight anal chute for another minute or two, and then keep scooting forward until I could defile Naimh’s sacred core for a few minutes before retreating back and starting all over again. Sometimes I even switched after only two or three pumps. Sometimes I bypassed the supposed “order” and just randomly picked one of the assholes to pillage. Of course, that ended up with the other one whining about how much she missed me, about how unfair it was how long she’d already waited, and about how badly she needed my cock inside her tight asshole (or “arsehole”, for two of them).

In the end, Mari got the big finish all over her juicy buttcheeks. I had quite a load built up, grunting for what felt like more than a minute as I sprayed semen ALL over Mari’s voluptuous globes. Sam even copied Belle’s cherry on top, fingerbanging the delirious Latina while cramming my sperm into Mari’s asshole with her tongue.

It was a great way to start the day, and from some of the moans I heard through the walls, we weren’t the only ones waking up to find our pleasure.

With the long trip on Tuesday, everyone had slept in Wednesday morning, and by the time the four of us emerged from the bedroom it was already after noon. We collectively agreed to have a lazy day in the house. Sam, Zofi, and Holly spent an hour on the back deck sunbathing. Naimh’s redhead complexion had gotten a little burnt so she stayed inside with the rest of us. We played some Texas Hold ‘Em. Alice took me upstairs for a quickie. And in the evening, everyone got pretty drunk again, although we didn’t start up any crazy sex games like Spin the Bottle.

When it came time for bed, Alice announced that she’d decided to give up her spot in the king-size bed since she hadn’t been able to get a good night’s sleep sharing a bed, initially offering to trade places with Holly. That started a round of discussion where the girls collectively decided to change up the bed partners in general, and in the end I went upstairs with Belle, Mari, and Naimh.

We had a pleasant foursome. Naimh wanted me in her sacred core, and Matty’s Little Cumslut got to slurp out an anal creampie. Mari was happy to be my teddy bear two nights in a row.

And then came Thursday.


Moist.

Warm.

Pleasure.

Weight.

Wet.

Pleasure.

Clenched.

Tugging.

Heavenly.

Pleasure.

I gasped, my eyelids jerking open as I abruptly came awake. I wasn’t cumming – not yet – but I could tell I was close already as a warm, moist, clenching sensation shot lightning bolts of pleasure into my brain.

“Surpriiise,” Alice enthused, stopping her up and down humping motions to settle comfortably atop me and bend over to drag one of her swollen nipples across my face.

“I ... uh ... mmph...” I couldn’t help but open my mouth and instinctively start suckling away at her proffered teat. Both of my hands came up, mashing her titflesh together while my eyes smiled on my lips’ behalf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.