The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 42: Hollister

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: Hollister - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Nice to see you again so soon.”

“It’s nice to see you again, too. I’m glad it’s under much better circumstances,” Holly replied while posing quite coquettishly. She was dressed in a plunging V-necked white tank top tied off at the side of her waist to expose her belly with a black lace bra beneath that showed rather obviously through the translucent material. She also wore a hot pink and black plaid short skirt, thigh-high black stockings with garters, and black and white Catholic schoolgirl saddle shoes. Her long, shoulder-length pink hair was tied into two low pigtails just behind her ears, the left one draping across the top of her cleavage. It was the sort of outfit she’d never get away with at school and literally screamed, ‘I’m your living sex toy! Take me, throw me onto a bed, and have your way with me!’

“So? Belle? Shower?” Sam clapped her hands together and rubbed them vigorously before jerking a thumb over her shoulder.

“I’ll go with you two!” Naimh announced perkily as she got up from the dining table.

Belle snorted and drawled, “Real subtle, ladies.”

I blinked and followed Belle as she also got up and joined Sam and Naimh. “You realize I’m now picturing the three of you in my shower together.”

“Yeah, stop distracting him,” Holly complained. “He’s supposed to be gawking at me.”

I glanced back at the pink-haired vixen. “Believe me, you’re plenty worth gawking at. Don’t worry about that. But I must admit I’m surprised you’re here.”

“I would’ve been here AGES ago if it wasn’t for these selfish bitches,” Holly remarked lightly, gesturing towards the other three girls. “It was so frustrating to watch all six of them sashaying around school with big, sexually-satisfied grins only to be told at every turn, ‘Back away: He’s off-limits.’”

I turned to look at Sam, Belle, and Naimh. “Am I NOT off-limits anymore or something?”

The BTC girls exchanged a look. “Not anymore,” Sam confirmed.

“What changed?”

“Well, to be honest, she’d sort of stopped pestering us for a while, and had she asked a couple of weeks ago the answer would’ve still been ‘no’,” Sam explained. “But after the whole Mari incident, she started talking to us again. Then she started pestering us again. And now with Neevie’s little Girlfriend of the Week experiment - and none of the rest of us wanting our own week right now - the timing kind of worked out perfectly.”

“I told you,” Naimh jumped in, “the whole point of this in the first place was to give you some perspective and be able to compare different kinds of relationships. Adding Holly only helps in that regard, both as someone with a different personality from the rest of us and someone from outside the BTC. You’ll get the experience of dating someone you haven’t been friends with for a long time already.”

“You want me to date her?” I asked a little incredulously.

Belle jumped in. “You can do whatever you want with her, including absolutely nothing. We’re giving her a trial week; she gets Zofi’s slot.”

I blinked twice. “You mean she gets Zofi’s ‘Girlfriend of the Week’ slot?”

“Exactly.” Sam shrugged. “Same as Mari or Alice.”

“But your week with Mari wasn’t the same as your week with Alice and won’t be the same as with Holly,” Belle elaborated. “What you decide to do - or not do - with Holly is completely up to you. I mean, we do consider you the property of the BTC, but that doesn’t mean we can just loan you out against your will.”

I frowned. “But ... we barely know each other.”

“That’s the point.” Sam looked at me like I was a three-year-old who needed her guidance to find the bathroom, and in a similar tone she spelled out slowly, “Hence ... the three of us leaving the two of you alone for a bit...”

I frowned. “Are you all just expecting me to whip it out on command and service her?”

“No, no of course not,” Sam insisted while shaking her head obviously in the negative. Meanwhile, Belle was likewise shaking her head and giving me a look that said I’d never be forced into doing anything I didn’t want to. But Naimh was nodding her head up and down, giving me a big smile with two thumbs up.

My eyelids dropped halfway as I deadpanned, “I’m getting mixed messages here.”

“You need notarized affidavits?” Sam sighed and gestured to Holly. “We cleared this with all six of us. You’re not required to whip it out on command and service her, but you do have everyone’s explicit permission if you want to. We already know SHE wants to. She won’t fucking shut up about you at school and it’s getting on my nerves.”

Holly shrugged. “I’ve wanted to finish what we started last summer for this entire freaking school year. And whatever the hell you’re doing to keep six hot babes like these completely satisfied week after week, I want in.”

“I can barely keep up with six of you,” I said to the BTC girls. “Now you want to add a seventh?”

“For a week. Just a week,” Belle stated firmly.

“We’ll see how it goes,” Sam added with a shrug. “I do feel bad for shutting her out all this time, especially since you left her high and dry the last time.”

“She definitely wasn’t dry,” I argued. “I made sure of that.”

“Yeah, well, you know what I mean. And with your virginity no longer an issue ... I mean look at her. Tell me that’s not tempting.” Sam bit her lower lip and had a glint in her eye that looked like she wanted to devour her. Actually, Naimh and Belle had that look, too.

My eyeballs clicked back and forth between Sam and Holly for a moment. Perfectly aware she was being undressed by the girls’ eyes, the pink-haired sex bomb posed once again for maximum visceral appeal. And her eyes were doing quite a bit of undressing themselves. I didn’t know for sure how much Sapphic sexual interaction there had ever been between Holly and the others. I wondered if Sam and Holly had messed around with each other in the past, and maybe even Zofi too knowing her personal preferences. But I had to believe Belle wouldn’t have hidden that sort of thing from me, although Naimh I was less sure about.

“Okay fine,” I said finally, straightening my spine as I sat up. “Here’s how this is gonna work. The three of you can go off and do ... whatever. I do know Belle and Sam actually need a shower. Holly and I will hang out and ... talk ... until you return.”

The buxom pink-haired bombshell in the slutty schoolgirl outfit pouted. “Just talk?”

“Just talk,” I confirmed. “For one thing, Sunday afternoons are a pretty regular time for me to be with Belle and Sam, so your visit is sorta cock-blocking them.”

Holly grinned. “Whoever said anything about blocking them?”

“My thoughts exactly.” I grinned as well, already imagining a potential crazy fivesome. “I assume you’re good with sharing.”

“Seems like sharing is a requirement for BTC membership already.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You’re looking for full membership?”

“That depends.”

“On what?”

“On whether or not you can actually live up to your reputation.”

“Is that a challenge?”

“More of an admission that my expectations are pretty high. I mean, I just kinda wanted to bang you for the fun of it after that first day of school. But now?” She squeezed her wrists together in front of her, which also compressed her big tits between her upper arms. “You know the adage about good things coming to those who wait? Well ... I’ve been waiting forever.”

Holly’s hazel eyes sizzled as she stared at me as lustfully as any of the BTC girls had ever stared. I knew right then and there that while she’d let me go unfucked last time, she wasn’t going to leave quite so peacefully this time if I turned her down again.

With a smile, I nodded at the BTC girls and told them, “You guys go on upstairs. Holly and I are gonna have a little chat.”


After Sam, Belle, and Naimh headed upstairs, I stood up from my chair at the dining table and headed directly for the family room without looking back. “C’mon, let’s get you one of Matty’s patented back massages.”

“Oooh, goody,” Holly said enthusiastically, and I heard the click-clack of her shoes across the floor.

I parked myself on my usual couch cushion, spread my legs to the sides, and beckoned the scantily-clad teen hottie to come sit in front of me. She sat on the cushion edge and gave me a coy look over her shoulder before facing forward.

I’m not particularly sure why I did what I did next. Perhaps it was because Holly had made abundantly clear that she was a sure thing if I wanted to get into her panties. Perhaps I was a little tired of Sam and her games. Perhaps I was annoyed that nobody ever told me what the hell was going on and whether they admitted it or not, everyone apparently DID expect me to whip it out on command and service them.

I mean, I LIKED whipping it out and servicing gorgeous nubile teenage hotties on command, but still.

The point is: I was in a particular mood. Tired of feeling manipulated and feeling the need to assert myself, I did the exact opposite of what “Safe Matty” was best known for: respecting a girl’s boundaries. Instead, I didn’t wait for permission. I didn’t wait for an explicit invitation. I told you, Holly’s outfit seemed to be screaming at me, ‘I’m your living sex toy! Take me, throw me onto a bed, and have your way with me!’

So I took her.

It started with that skimpy tank top. Without asking, I simply undid the knot at the side of her waist and then tugged up on the hem until Holly wordlessly raised her arms and allowed me to pull it off her. Without preamble, I unsnapped the black bra and slid the straps off her shoulders to leave her back completely exposed. Holly trapped the cups against her own tits for modesty, not so different from the day when I’d given her a backrub in her bikini. And when I took a firm grip of her shoulders and started squeezing my fingers to initiate the massage, she let her chin drop down to her chest and let out a soft moan as I went to work.

Within a few minutes, Holly’s spine was collapsing as I unknotted all of her back muscles and transformed them into jelly. Her shoulders were slumped and she kept tottering forward as if she’d collapse onto the floor in front of us like a drunk driver about to fall asleep at the wheel. I switched to massaging her arms, and within another two minutes both limbs were dead weights hanging down her sides. Holding the bra cups over her tits was no longer a priority, and only the shoulder straps still trapped at her elbows prevented the material from falling away completely. Her torso twisted every now and again as I applied firm pressure to one shoulder or the other, and I got tantalizing glimpses of side boob and turgid nipples from the opposite direction.

Those nipples eventually called to me, and at some point, rather than complete my massage, I reached forward and just grabbed Holly’s tits. I squeezed her melons and pinched her nipples rather roughly between my fingertips. At the same time, I bent forward and fastened my mouth on her neck from behind like a vampire, sucking powerfully as my strong fingers massaged and kneaded her titflesh instead of her back muscles. Holly moaned instantly and tilted her head away from my vampire bite, swooning in my arms. A moment later, I yanked my right hand away from her firm titty and shoved it down beneath the waistband of her skirt. Without further ado I hooked my fingers and crammed two of them into her soaking wet pussy already primed from about ten minutes of endorphin-producing back massage. And after coating my penetrating digits with her sweet nectar, I pulled them back just far enough to bracket her clit and start strumming away as if her body was my personal guitar.

“Oh, gawd ... Oh, gawd ... Oh, FUCK!” Holly groaned as she whimpered, shivered, and came beneath my abrupt onslaught. I squeezed her left nipple and bit down harder on her neck, enough to mark her as mine for the next several days. And I didn’t relent on my finger-flicking for two minutes or so until she finally stopped shuddering and collapsed limply against my chest.

But I wasn’t done with her yet. Not by a long-shot. And once again, I didn’t ask permission.

I simply ... took her.

Lifting Holly out of my lap, I set her in a seated position on the cushion by my side. Standing up, I quickly shucked my shorts before climbing back onto the couch with both feet. Squatting slightly to get myself aligned, I gripped my dick with my right hand and grabbed her face with my left. I pried her mouth open and stared down at her a little ... well ... a little malevolently I must admit. Like I said, I was in a mood. And as soon as she obediently gaped her mouth open, I rammed my dick through the hole.

Holly was gorgeous to begin with. She was even more gorgeous with her lips wrapped around my prick, staring up at me with obvious lust but also quite a bit of surprise. I braced my right hand on the top of the backrest and held the back of her head with my left, not allowing her to back away as I pressed further and further forward, plunging my way into her throat until she suddenly gagged, and only then did I pull all the way out.

I narrowed my eyes and gave her a disappointed look. She quickly grabbed my ass with both hands and yanked me back into her mouth, this time forcing her own face forward until she’d accomplished the deep-throat and then swiveling her eyes up to look for my approval. I gave her a tight smile, held the position for an extra second to see if she’d gag again, and only then withdrew until just my cockhead was behind her lips.

Then I face-fucked the hell out of her.

Holly made little “glug, glug” noises while I pounded my way in and out of her throat. She gripped my ass to try and manage my depth while I stopped holding her head and instead braced both my hands atop the backrest as leverage for my thrusts. I probably didn’t quite let her breathe often enough, because she started to tear up a bit. And after another minute or so I finally pulled all the way out and loomed over her while she coughed a few times and hung her head forward to gasp for oxygen.

Still, there was a naughty gleam in her eyes when she finally looked up at me. “You’re an animal,” she wheezed, but grinned. “What happened to the ‘Safe Matty’ all the BTC girls trusted to never push beyond their boundaries?”

“You’re not in the BTC,” I growled, grabbing her head one more time and pushing my cockhead against her lips. “And even if you were, I’m not that safe anymore.”

And then I rammed my dick into throat again.

Somehow Holly managed to moan while I fucked her face. This time, instead of bracing myself on the backrest, I just held her head and masturbated myself with her skull. And while I did so, I looked down and saw that she was fondling one of her tits and rubbing her pussy at the same time.

Eventually, though, I backed off to let her breathe and then stepped off the couch. With the urge to taste the pink-haired girl’s sweet snatch, I quickly knelt on the floor and then yanked her butt up to the front edge of the cushion. I flipped the plaid skirt up and out of the way. Underneath, I found that the little minx was wearing a garter belt but hadn’t worn any panties. I took that as invitation enough to dive my face forward into her pretty pink pussy with puffy lips already flowering open in arousal, kiss the little tattoo of red cherries I still fondly remembered, and then suck her prominent clit into my mouth.

Holly’s legs slammed shut around my ears as I got down to business, but I reached up to pry her legs apart and give myself enough room to work. I elevated my chin out of the way and allow myself to re-introduce two digits into her cunt, and she screeched and shuddered when I started fingerbanging her in addition to chewing on her clit.

I actually laughed to myself midway through eating her out. I realized Holly was actually the first girl I’d ever gone down on, and instead of fumbling my way around through trial-and-error, I now knew exactly what I wanted to do to her and exactly when. The novice had become the master. With that in mind, I continued to play her like my personal instrument, pushing and prodding, licking and swirling, nibbling and gnawing, until she screamed not once but two separate times, howling her orgasmic ecstasy.

After the second climax, Holly’s legs fell limply to the sides and my dick craved to finally bury itself inside the first pussy I’d ever gotten such an up close and personal look at.

I sat up straight, wiped my face with my forearm, and then brought my cockhead to her wet and gaping entrance. Once again, I didn’t ask permission.

I simply ... took her.

I grabbed Holly’s ass beneath the skirt and pulled at the same time I pushed forward. The hottie teenager’s eyes fluttered as I slowly burrowed my way into her, her vagina surprisingly tight. It wasn’t that I thought she was a slut (okay, maybe I thought she was a slut), but either she was just narrowly built or she wasn’t used to taking a dick as thick as mine.

“Ohhh ... gaaaaawwwwwwdddd ... Maaaattttyyyy...” the pink-haired beauty moaned as I smoothly slid in to the hilt.

At full depth, I stopped and stayed there for a moment, soaking in the sensations. Holly, likewise, had her eyes closed with her forehead furrowed as she concentrated inward. I glanced down and realized I couldn’t actually see our loins joined together since her plaid skirt had flipped back down in the way, so I lifted the fabric and smirked at the sight of her bare-shaven mons and two-cherries tattoo just above the sight of her pink labia stretched around my thick girth. Retracting slowly, I watched as inch after inch of my dick reappeared, a fine coat of girlcum glistening in the afternoon sunlight reflected through the glass sliding door. She groaned when I almost exited her, the thicker part of my mushroom head stretching her entrance, and then I slowly pushed back inside, watching every inch disappear once more.

I took a deep breath, counted to three in my head.

And then I fucked her.

Holly had no idea what hit her. One second all was calm. The next I was rather violently pounding her pussy with all my weight. After a minute, I grabbed her left leg and hooked her knee over my elbow to stretch her out even further. A minute after that, I did the same to her right leg. And a minute after that, I lifted both of her legs over my shoulders to really fold her in half beneath me so I could get extra deep and keep hammering the hell out of her.

Holly groaned gutturally, a surprisingly deep bass rumble coming out of her throat as I knocked the wind out of her. She kept grunting and groaning as she clenched her eyes and tossed that pink hair left and right. As she wriggled her head against the couch’s backrest, some of her hair shook free from the elastic band holding together her left pigtail. She ended up with several locks of it trapped in her mouth, but she was gritting her teeth in angst against the overwhelming sensations flooding her brain and couldn’t even muster the focus to spit them out. She just wheezed and thrashed and finally groaned again, gaping her mouth in a big O to match yet another orgasm, and those locks of hair finally shook loose.

After she climaxed, I unplugged myself and then got a grip on Holly’s hips. I flipped her over so that she was kneeling on the couch cushion and braced against the backrest. I swiftly re-entered her wet box from behind, but this time also had an excellent angle to take a healthy swat at her pale creamy asscheek.

Holly yelped with the first spank, but her pussy quivered simultaneously. I smacked her other asscheek, and her pussy quivered again. I alternated for the next several minutes between spanking and just bouncing my pelvis off her butt. Either way, her asscheeks ended up really red until I finally stopped spanking and simply reached around to grab her big titties and use them as handholds to jerk her body back to meet my thrusts.

All the while she kept up a howling litany, pleading, “Oh gawd ... Oh gawd ... Oh gawd...” And then I licked my thumb and jammed it through her tight anus, causing her to shriek and fuck back at me even harder. “Oh-gawd-oh-gawd-oh-gawd!”

It’s not that I ceased to think of Holly as a nice human being worthy of respect. I didn’t treat her like an impersonal cum dumpster. I just happened to be in a particular mood and for some reason sensed she was up for being ... taken ... in this manner. And after a lifetime of being the “nice guy”, the “safe” one, I started saying shit I’d heard in crappy porn videos but NEVER thought I’d ever say myself.

“Like that, huh? You like having my big dick in your cunt?” I growled.

“Yesss! I love it! I love it!” Holly howled.

“You do, don’t you? You’re a total slut for my dick! Does it feel good? Am I stretching your slutty snatch?”

“So stretched! So full! I’m a total slut for your big dick! Fuck me harder!”

“Oh yeah, you’re gonna be my personal slut this week aren’t ya? Gonna bend over at my slightest whim whenever I call? I’m gonna walk up behind you in the hallways at school, whisper, ‘Pull down your panties, slut,’ and you’re gonna bend over and let me take you right there against your fucking locker, aren’t ya?”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! I’m your personal slut! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMEEEEEE!!!”

Holly came twice more while I railed her from behind, or maybe it was three. It was hard to tell because she was screaming at the top of her lungs the whole time whether in the middle of an orgasm or not. I’m definitely sure the specific way her cunt clamped down on my invading cock signaled two climaxes. I’m less sure of the third.

No matter. When it was my turn to cum we both knew it. Mostly because I started yelling, “I’m gonna cum, bitch! I’m gonna spin you around, park your pretty face in front of my throbbing dick and hose it down with all my spunk. My personal slut needs a cum bath, don’t you think?”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me and facialize me! I need it! I want it! Spray your slutty slut with all your sperm!”

I yanked myself out just then and suited action to my words by grabbing her hips and flipping her around. Holly got one knee around but the other one got hung up, so she couldn’t quite get a full 180-degree rotation. Still, she twisted her face into my line of fire and gaped her mouth open without prompting. Her hazel eyes were bright and vivid while she moaned in eager anticipation of my load.

“AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!” I roared, fisting my cock and pumping the first line straight across her nose and forehead. The second splattered over her left eyelid, making her shut both of them. And then she laughed gaily while I squirted more and more jizz until she was practically covered in hot creamy cum.

“Nnn-guh,” I grunted after squeezing out the last load. Gasping for breath, I took a step back and staggered when my leg proved a little less than stable. I’d been fucking so hard for so long that the strength was leaking out of my limbs, and I wound up hunched over with my hands braced on my knees.

Meanwhile, Holly was wiping globs of man-spunk from her left eye and popping them into her mouth. She managed to clean her left eyelid enough to feel safe opening it, and her right eye was relatively untouched. She sucked semen off her finger like it was a popsicle and smiled a well-satisfied smile. And that’s when the clapping started.

Sam, Belle, and Naimh were all behind the loveseat, Sam pivoted to the side so she could sit atop the backrest with one foot still on the floor. Belle had started the round of applause first, but Sam and Naimh quickly joined her. And all three of them wore smirking grins.

“So...” Belle began once the clapping died down, “have a nice chat?”

Holly and I just started laughing.


Alice was waiting for me and Belle at the parking lot and came over to us as soon as we stepped onto the curb. Literally, the first words out of her mouth were, “Is it true that you told the girls you and Holly were just going to talk while waiting for them to return and then wound up fucking the shit out of her instead?”

I shrugged and offered up a fist.

Alice bumped it and started laughing. Then she leaned over and pecked my cheek. As we started walking, she elbowed me and asked, “I also hear she plays well with others.”

I thought about it and nodded. “This is true.”

“I’m just trying to picture you and those four hotties crawling all over each other on your bed.”

I tried to act nonchalant and commented, “I’m sure your imagination is crazier than the actual reality.”

Alice narrowed her eyes and elbowed me in the ribs. “Which was your favorite part?”

“Favorite?” I blinked and glanced to my other side at Belle. “Watching Holly slurp a creampie out of Sam and snowballing it to Matty’s Little Cumslut here.”

Belle giggled. “That WAS pretty awesome. Holly’s got a talented tongue.”

Alice sighed. “I shoulda been there.”

“You’ll get another chance. ‘Alice Tuesday’ is tomorrow.”

The Korean girl snorted. “If Holly’s your Girlfriend of the Week, she doesn’t have to stick to the old daily rotation.”

“I doubt she’ll mess with your regular routines or try to call dibs over any of you. She wants to get on everyone’s good side so you all will let her stick around for more than a week.”

“You sure she’ll want to stick around for more than a week? I got the impression she’s flighty and gets bored easily.”

I shrugged. “Anything’s possible, I guess. I’m just saying that at the very end of yesterday’s orgy, she started whining that she was supposed to be my new ‘girlfriend’ and yet I never actually came inside her. So after we did it again and I finally filled her up, instead of cooing some tender endearment to me while I was quite literally still deflating inside her, she stared straight at Sam and stated quite clearly, ‘I want IN.’”

Alice mused on that. “On one hand, the six of us are already stretching you pretty thin. On the other, a little fresh blood might be fun. Add another notch to my bedpost.” Alice grinned and held up her fist again.

I chuckled and gave her another bump.

Belle sighed. “I’ll be good once I get to suck a creampie out of her directly, and then she can go on her merry way. Six is plenty, don’t you think? We don’t really need a seventh, do we?”

I shrugged. “I guess in a week we’ll find out.”


Holly apparently took being my Girlfriend of the Week quite seriously, as well as her insistence that she wanted to be “in” the BTC. As I said way back in the beginning: if she wanted membership, her rack certainly qualified. But even more than that, she genuinely seemed to want to be friends with the girls and be part of the club.

In the category of playing my Girlfriend of the Week, Holly immediately stepped into the same mannerisms she’d already witnessed from the others around school. We held hands walking back and forth between classes, made out with each other during recess and lunch, and even had a couple of minivan quickies in the parking lot. By now the school gossips had figured out that after spending an inordinate amount of time making out with Mari for a week, and then spending an inordinate amount of time making out with Alice, I was now spending an inordinate amount of time making out with Holly. People might’ve ignored us had I kept things between the six known members of the BTC, but Holly’s surprise participation kicked speculation into overdrive.

I even overheard one girl hypothesize that I was dating a different girl each week just for variety, but that theory got quickly shot down by her friends as just too ludicrous to be real.

Outside of the school campus, Holly took her role as my girlfriend equally seriously. I never did walk up behind her while she was at her locker, whisper for her to pull down her panties, and then bang her from behind then and there where the whole school could see, but she definitely gave me the impression that she’d actually let me if I were so inclined. (And I did get her to surrender her panties to me in front of her locker on Friday.)

Behind closed doors, from the very beginning Holly referred to herself as my “personal slut”. Monday afternoon, she came over to my house, walked inside, and before I could even close the front door she’d already dropped to her knees and reached for my zipper, asking, “Does Master want his personal slut to suck his cock?”

Curious, I went ahead and replied, “Master would be very pleased with his personal slut if she would deep-throat him immediately.”

Five minutes later, after face-fucking her with her head trapped against the back of the front door so she had no choice but to accept every last inch, I slammed myself all the way in and blew a massive load directly into her throat. She was masturbating herself and squeezing her own tits the whole time, and I swear the feel of my cum shooting straight down her gullet set off her own orgasm.

The rest of the afternoon was more of the same. She never said my name, only referring to me as “Master” and referring to herself in the third-person as if her name was “Personal Slut”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.