The Big Tits Club - Cover

The Big Tits Club

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Chapter 38: All For One

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: All For One - A virgin high school teenager is the 'safe' guy friend for six beautiful, busty babes. The girls flirt and tease him, but aren't going to ruin their friendships by crossing the line of physical intimacy. But then one day, things start to change.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Wow, you still look like shit,” Alice greeted when I opened the door Saturday morning.

I rolled my eyes and took a step back, gesturing for Alice to come on in without really paying attention to her outfit. She was dressed in what I was starting to describe as her version of “sexy geek chic” attire, experimenting with different looks to see what felt comfortable for her and what got particular reactions from me, although in this case the effect was ruined by her comment about me looking like shit.

I paid more attention when she walked in and turned around to face me while I closed the door behind us. Today she wore chunky black plastic glasses without lenses and an outfit that on the top half looked like it came from a school uniform, with a crisp white blouse with a red bowtie that matched her cherry red lipstick and a black cardigan. For the bottom half, however, she wore a super-short black miniskirt with a red belt that left her long, athletic legs exposed down to her black basketball shoes. With a bit of a smirk, she started unbuttoning the blouse starting with the buttons right over her cleavage, eventually parting the shirt open to reveal a diamond of exposed skin marginally covered by a lacy strapless red bra that enhanced her cleavage.

I blinked, gawked at her tits, and moaned a bit under my breath.

She stared straight down at my crotch and the tent in my shorts. Snickering, Alice shook her head and started buttoning her shirt back up. “Well that answers that.” She turned and headed for the family room.

I frowned and followed after her, asking, “Answers what?”

“Whether or not Belle seduced you last night. Clearly, the answer is ‘no’, otherwise you wouldn’t have reacted so strongly for such a small amount of skin,” she replied over her shoulder. She glanced back at me for just a moment but continued walking. “I’m admittedly surprised. Pleased, but surprised. She looked like she had sex on the brain when we all went home last night.”

I shrugged. “We had a conversation and ultimately decided it would be best for her to go home.”

Alice stopped behind the big couch and turned to face me. “Surprisingly mature for the two of you. I’m not sure I would’ve been able to walk away.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You gonna try seducing me today?”

The beautiful Korean babe shook her head. “Much as I’d like to, no. I mean... maybe if Belle had already cracked you, I might’ve considered it. But I care too much about Neevie to mess this up. Speaking of, I need to use your phone. I’m supposed to call her after confirming whether or not you and Belle broke The Rule.”

I sighed. “Seriously?”

She nodded. “I should also let you know we’re not gonna have a whole lot of time to play video games today.”

My shoulders sagged. First the girls had decided to boycott my penis. Now they were taking away my video game time? How much worse was this gonna get? With a groan, I asked, “Why not?”

Alice grinned. “You’ll see.”


“Ohhh ... myyy ... fucking ... GAWD!” I groaned gutturally while clenching the couch cushions to either side of me.

Naimh looked up at me, her emerald eyes brilliant in the morning light coming through the big sliding door out to the backyard. That soft reflected light also illuminated her face, letting me see every freckle on her gorgeous face as she somehow managed to smile at me despite taking every last inch of my super long schlong down her throat.

She held the position for a while, breathing shallowly through her nose while continuing to watch the rapturous expressions crossing my face. But when she couldn’t hold herself down any longer, she slowly withdrew all the way up and off my cock, gasping for breath.

Nodding slowly at the semi-circle of girls, she gestured toward my dick with her right hand. And eagerly, all five of them closed in.

I’m getting ahead of myself again, aren’t I?

So whatever else I may have been expecting when Alice told me we weren’t going to have much time to play video games, getting a blowjob while all six of the BTC girls’ faces closed in beneath my waving dick was not it.

Alice’s phone call with Naimh had been extremely cryptic, nothing but yes or no answers to what I assumed was a pre-programmed set of questions. There was, however, a time when Alice replied, “Really? Everyone? He did?” A moment later, she turned to me and queried, “You talked to Sam last night?”

I blinked. “Uh, yeah. Why?”

“Nevermind.” Alice turned back to the phone. After several confused “uh-huh” and “okay” responses, Alice finally replied, “That’s fine ... Uh-huh...” and hit the button to end the call. And then she sauntered into the family room to fire up the gaming consoles without even looking at me.

I knew better than to try asking what all that was about.

We actually had about an hour to play, which was more than I was expecting. The doorbell ringing took me by surprise, but Alice gave me a mysteriously smug smile and immediately switched off the console mid-race. Obviously she was expecting it, and just as obviously she wasn’t about to explain, so I didn’t question her. I just sighed and leaned against the backrest.

Alice got up and went to the door. A minute later, she returned to the family room followed by all five of the other BTC girls. It was highly unusual for them to be here on a Saturday morning. After all, the girls had families and friends and other things going on in their lives that didn’t revolve around me. Yet here they all were, although Belle, Mari, and Zofi all looked a little confused as to why.

I wasn’t confused anymore myself, except perhaps by the timing. I looked straight at Sam as the six of them came into the family room and started taking seats, except for Sam herself. She stood in front of the TV, and I arched an eyebrow at her, remarking, “I thought we agreed last night on the phone to table this until Monday.”

“We did.” Sam shrugged as if arriving unexpectedly two days early was no big deal. “But then Neevie called me this morning. Seeing as you both apparently want the same thing, she and I started making phone calls and got everyone to show up.”

“Why, exactly, are we showing up?” Belle asked from the loveseat next to Mari while raising her hand. Clearly, she didn’t particularly like being out of the loop.

I frowned. “They didn’t tell you?”

“Belle was explicitly excluded from being told what was going on,” Sam explained. “At least until Alice was able to verify you two didn’t break The Rule. If you two had, all bets were off.”

I shot Belle a look that said wordlessly, See. We would’ve totally gotten into trouble.

“Wait, you don’t know what’s going on either?” Mari asked me. “Sam said you and Neevie would explain when we arrived.”

“I didn’t even know you all were coming here today, and Neevie and I are supposed to explain?” I wasn’t aware of any conversation during which my ex-girlfriend and I had come to any agreement on how to move forward, and I glanced at the redhead for a moment.

Sam sighed and stated, “Matty wants to end the sex boycott.”

Alice snorted from the seat on my left. “Obviously.”

“Not just because I want to get laid,” I insisted. “You all made your point about solidarity with Neevie, but this is messing with all of our individual relationships while at the same time pimping ME to have sex with Neevie just to get back the intimacy I already earned with each of you.”

Sam rubbed her right temple. “Yeah, uh, I didn’t really think through that aspect of it. I’m sorry.” She gave me a contrite look.

Naimh spoke up from the armchair, “And I want to end the sex boycott too, mostly for the same reasons I originally opposed it. I’m thankful you all demonstrated your loyalty and friendship, but Matty’s right in that the point has been made. I didn’t like seeing everyone else suffer on my behalf. But that’s not the only reason I wanted us all to meet up.”

Zofi leaned forward from the seat on my right. “Why else?”

“Well ... Matty gave me a bit of a challenge yesterday,” Naimh explained, her eyes bright. “I thought about it a lot last night, and when I woke up this morning I came up with a solution I think every girl here will appreciate.”

Zofi looked even more intrigued. “Matty gave you a challenge?”

Naimh and Sam shared a look before Naimh explained, “My previous relationship with Matty was based entirely on sex. He said there was nothing left to prove that we were sexually super-compatible, but if I truly wanted to rebuild our romantic relationship, I would need to prove that we belong together emotionally.”

Zofi frowned and looked over at Sam. Sam shrugged and gestured back at Naimh. Alice, Belle, and Mari similarly exchanged confused looks. Nobody seemed to have any idea what Naimh’s solution would be.

“So...” the redhead continued, “I ran my idea by Sam, and she agreed it’s worth a shot. But first I want to make utterly clear that I think the world of all of you. You are each wonderful, special human beings who all deserve love. So in a way, the silver lining in Matty and me breaking up is that each of you have this opportunity to try something we wouldn’t have been able to try had he and I stayed together.”

“WHAT is going on?” Zofi finally exclaimed, a little exasperated. “What is this silver lining?”

Naimh blushed, perhaps having forgotten she didn’t actually explain that part. “Each girl gets to be Matty’s girlfriend for one week. No more ‘Neevie Mondays’ or ‘Alice Tuesdays’, at least while we’re in this experimental phase. You can take it as far as you two are comfortable with or don’t do anything out of the ordinary; it’s entirely up to you. You can share him with the other girls if you want or keep him all to yourself for just a little bit. For a week at least, you get to be his primary. On Fridays, we can still hang out and mess around together as a group, and Matty doesn’t have to touch me if he doesn’t feel comfortable doing so. But at least I can play around with the other girls and maybe watch him pounding the shit out of some of you.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Do I get any say in this?”

“Of course you do. This is just an idea,” Naimh insisted before turning beet red and looking embarrassed. She managed to mutter, “We’re not ... uh ... pimping you.”

Sam stepped forward. “Just ... think about it before you make up your mind one way or another. And the same goes for everyone else. Neevie and I have already agreed to give this a try.”

“Me, too!” Alice shot up her hand. “I wanna be Matty’s girlfriend for a week!”

My eyes bugged out at my best friend who had long emphasized that she had NO romantic feelings for me whatsoever. “Really?”

She grinned. “It’ll be like a vacation. Nothing serious, we mess around, I get to be primary for a few days, maybe order some hot chicks to eat me out while you’re fucking me, that sorta thing. But there’s a time limit and then in the end we go back to normal.” Alice held up a fist, and shaking my head, I bumped it.

“How, exactly, does this solve your problem of proving you two belong together emotionally?” Belle queried, looking confused.

“Well first of all, I go last,” Naimh explained. “I’ll spend five weeks rebuilding my friendship with Matty, working on regaining his trust. He’ll be speed-dating the rest of you, in a sense, which will help him discover what he wants from any girlfriend emotionally and also ... quite frankly ... find some comparisons to his relationship with me. So by the time it’s my turn at the very end, he’ll have a better understanding of what he wants, and I’m hoping that he’ll communicate enough to each of you that you can share that information with me and help me learn how to be a better girlfriend for him.”

Zofi looked skeptical. “Am I the only one that sees the potential for disaster here? You’re literally suggesting that Matty spend quality intimate time with each one of us ... for a week ... banking on the expectation that (A) none of us will fall in love with him and (B) he won’t fall in love with any of us.”

Belle chimed in with a grumpy tone, “It almost sounds as if you expect none of us to measure up to you, so after five weeks of putting up with the rest of us, he’ll be dying to fall into your arms again.”

“Sam brought up the exact same things you both said,” Naimh immediately replied with a negative shake of her head. “So let me tackle them one-by-one.”

The girls all glanced around each other, wondering how she was gonna pull this off. I was pretty curious myself, since I’d also been thinking the same thing.

“First,” Naimh began, “I’m not banking on the expectation that none of you will fall in love with him, or vice versa. Like I said: this is the silver lining. Had Matty and I stayed together, none of you would have ever gotten the chance to explore a potential relationship with him at all. This way, you all at least have a chance. If any of you have been in love with him all along but were burying it out of respect for me and our friendship, well now’s your chance to change his mind. A week should hopefully be long enough to find out if there’s something there or not, and just because we’ve decided something today does not make it binding forever. If Sam and Matty went first, fell madly in love, and decided to call the whole thing off, I would support them and wish them the best. I had my chance, a chance you all gave me even if I screwed it up. The very least I can do is be happy for one of my best friends finding HER happiness.”

Sam, arms folded across her chest, raised her right hand while keeping both arms crossed. “That’s just an example, by the way. I’m definitely not going first.”

Naimh smiled and nodded. “Second, I tried to head off this objection by pointing out how much I respect you all. I really DON’T expect you to ‘not measure up to me’ and have Matty be dying to fall into my arms at the end. My decision to go at the end is for two reasons: the fact that I already had my chance, and to prove myself emotionally to him first. I won’t lie to you: My end goal after all this is to be Matty’s girlfriend. Giving him the chance to experience this with each of you, learning from what I can observe, and hopefully listening to some of you share your experiences with me: those are the things I think I’ll get from this plan. And if at the end of all that, after being emotionally intimate with all five of you, Matty chooses to come back to me, then...”

Naimh’s voice trailed off as she started to choke up, smiling through the tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sam was quietly staring off into the middle distance as she finished, “Then Neevie will know for sure that he really loves her too.”


Well I already gave away that things ended up with Naimh giving me a blowjob, so you know her idea didn’t blow up in her face and get everyone all pissed off (Okay, well maybe gobs of my cum were about to blow up in her face, but you know what I mean). Quite the contrary, Alice’s notion of having a weeklong “vacation” playacting at being my girlfriend and then everything going back to normal gained a lot of traction.

While the girls were enthusiastic from the get go, I needed to take a quick walk outside in the backyard to clear my head. On the surface, my ex-girlfriend’s suggestion was a teenaged boy’s wet dream come true: Six hot babes taking turns being his girlfriend was the ultimate scheme to maximize variety and minimize consequences.

At least, it seemed like that on the surface until my paranoid mind set in and started to consider the consequences. If there was anything that my one and only romantic relationship had taught me, it was that being in a relationship amplifies those consequences, for both good and bad. If I annoyed a fuck buddy like Alice? No big deal, we’d forget about it soon enough. If I annoyed my ex-girlfriend Naimh, she’d feel hurt and neglected and start questioning whether or not I really loved her.

Actually, that was the crux of the matter: not the romantic relationship itself, but the idea of love. Love still confused the hell out of me, and made me question whether or not I even knew the difference between love, infatuation, and just plain horniness. I “loved” a girl more and felt supremely connected to her while spurting great wads of cum deep into the furthest recesses of her body. In hindsight, I was pretty sure that wasn’t real “love”. I “loved” a girl when I spooned up behind her in bed, just feeling the warmth and connection of her body against mine. Or maybe that was just comfort. I “loved” a girl when she went away, missed her presence in my life and yearned for her to come back sooner than later. But wasn’t that like textbook infatuation?

Keeping things casual within the BTC had tempered those feelings of love. Sure, all six of them had told me at one point or another that they loved me, and I’d told them likewise as well. We tried to qualify our statements as “loving” someone versus “being IN love”, but the more we all said the words the more convinced I was that NONE of us knew what love really meant. We were all having fun. We were all fucking the shit out of each other. And the only time any of us ever got really hurt was when Naimh and I had actually made the boyfriend/commitment, started talking about real romantic love, and then promptly got burned by it.

Part of me believed I should say, “Fuck this shitty idea and don’t mess with the status quo. We’re better off as a collection of seven friends, and as long as I can get Neevie to understand that we’ll never be more than friends-with-benefits, I can get onboard with fucking her brains out as often as she wants. No more boycott, everyone has some good orgasms, and we can go to college our separate ways in August with a lot of fond memories and no serious regrets.”

Perfect, right?

So why did only PART of me believe I should say that?

Well, I was still wondering about love.

I think humans are pre-programmed in our DNA to have this desire, this craving to be in love. At the same time, our DNA is pretty stupid if it can’t likewise program us to know what love is. Or maybe it’s true that you’ll know love when you know it, and I simply hadn’t known it yet. In the meantime, I felt like a headless chicken running around the yard with no idea where to go.

The point is: I WANTED to be in love. I’d wanted to be in love with Naimh, but in the end, it seemed to me that I’d never felt more than extreme lust.

I’d wanted to be in love with Belle, but the more I thought about our relationship, the more I realized that she was still my ‘little sister’ and what I felt for her was more familial “I want you to be in my life forever”. She’d even said it once before herself, that as siblings-with-benefits we could be eternal.

Zofi was gay. Not happening.

Alice had made clear I was her fuck-buddy without romance, and even a vacation playing boyfriend/girlfriend just to try it on for size wasn’t seriously going to change that.

So that left Mari and Sam. I felt like I’d never given Mari a fair chance. She was so sweet and lovable, and I seriously did not take enough advantage of her body built for sex. Maybe she didn’t have quite as high a sex drive as Naimh, but if she ever wanted to she could probably outfuck them all. But even putting aside incredible sex, she was an even more incredible human being. Yeah, she said she was on Team Belle, but she’d also confessed in Tahoe that she loved me. Could there be more in there?

Naimh had said that if any of the girls had been in love with me all along but was burying her feelings out of respect for her friends, well now was her chance to change my mind. If that statement applied to anyone, it was Mari. And even though she hadn’t said much in the time before I got up to leave, I could see the light in her eyes at the idea of spending a week being my girlfriend.

Sam ... Sam confused the hell out of me, especially with the way she’d taken such good care of me in the aftermath of my breakup and then promptly disappeared out of my life again. She wore the mask all day every day, and when it slipped I caught glimpses of the true face beneath. It seemed to me like there were two different Sams: the young woman who dreamed of being Aphrodite and fought so competitively to be Matty’s “favorite”, and the career-driven workaholic who didn’t want to be distracted by “love”. Everyone could see it: Even Belle had said just last night that Sam was super in love with me and wanted my mom for a mother-in-law even while telling herself not to think about it.

What would happen if we spent a week together as boyfriend/girlfriend? Would she let me see her true face, get to know the young woman inside who may or may not be in love with me, and give me the chance to find out if I might love her in return?

I suddenly found myself VERY interested in finding out.

But would she even TAKE a week together with me as boyfriend/girlfriend or just dismiss the whole idea, tell me to maintain status quo, and perhaps even point me in the direction of Naimh and give me a good kick in the butt to go back to her?

That actually seemed a lot more likely. Naimh had made clear that nobody would be forced to do anything they didn’t want to do, and I could easily see a future where four of the girls each took their turn and Sam blew me off instead.

Unless ... I was like ... in some kind of emotional turmoil and her maternal instinct kicked in to Florence Nightingale me back to health. I could maybe even invent something.

Now you’re talking crazy. Get your shit together, dude, I told myself.

I lost track of how many times I’d circled the yard. I was on the far side of the empty swimming pool when I realized for sure that I was going to go ahead and try Naimh’s plan. At the very least, I welcomed the opportunity to get to know each of the girls better. I always spent so much time trying to keep all of them ‘in balance’, and seeing to the needs of six beautiful young girls WITHOUT making any of them feel neglected was exhausting. Being able to focus on one at a time, even if the rest of them were around, seemed like it would be so ... easy.

Dude, you did not just jinx yourself by calling this ‘easy’, did you?

Shaking that thought from my head, I finished my loop around the backyard, opened the sliding door, and returned to the family room. The girls were still chatting, but their conversations went silent when I came in.

“So?” Naimh asked expectantly. “Are you in or out?”

I took a deep breath, nodded, and replied, “I’m in.”


There was a lot of nervous energy in the room that got released when I announced that I was “in”. All six of the girls conspicuously exhaled at the same time, everybody noticed, and everybody started chuckling or giggling or otherwise relaxed quite considerably.

Sam had joined Zofi and Alice on the big couch, so I walked over and stood in front of the TV. When everyone settled, I remarked, “So I gather that the rest of you already decided to go with Neevie’s plan?”

Sam nodded. “Of course, none of that would’ve mattered if you were out. So there was a lot of discussion about what we’d do if you said ‘no’.”

“Well if I know you girls at all, and I’d like to think that I do, some of you would’ve been fine with it, and others would claim to be fine with it but simultaneously be a little hurt that I shut down an opportunity to at least try.”

There was a little more nervous laughter as the girls exchanged looks.

“But at the end of the day,” I continued, “I’m ‘in’ not because I’m trying to avoid hurt feelings, but because I want to experience this with all of you as much as you want to experience it with me. For years it felt like The Rule was specifically designed to stop me from developing feelings for any one of you over the others. Now after all that time of getting to know each other as friends, I’m being given permission to let those feelings flow, to explore what love means to each of us. Becoming boyfriend/girlfriend is the next stage of evolution for each of our relationships, and in normal circumstances would be impossible to do with all six of you.”

Mari said quietly, “I would’ve never gotten this chance otherwise.”

Belle was already misty-eyed and she wrapped up her bestie in a fierce hug, mumbling, “I would never have stopped you.”

Mari gave her a shy smile and patted her BFF’s forearm. “Team Belle.”

“Just ... please...” I hedged, taking a deep breath. “Please remember that I’m not perfect. I’ve already proven I can screw things up just as much as anyone, and feelings can get hurt even if we’re only doing this a week at a time. I don’t want to hurt anyone, and I’m still terrified the seven of us doing this is going to result in some serious jealousy between you.”

“We talked about that too,” Alice chimed in. “We obviously can’t make promises there won’t be any hard feelings, but we’re at least going into this with eyes open. Ultimately, we’re running out of time before we all go to college, so it’s now or never anyway.”

The girls nodded collectively.

“So with all that said,” I began, holding up my hands, “how is this gonna work? Are you ro-sham-boing for an order or something?”

Sam shook her head. “We’re doing this volunteer order, and we’re not setting the whole order out in advance. Feelings change. Each of us can opt out if we want. Maybe this whole thing will blow up three days from now. I don’t want to set up long-term expectations we won’t be able to live up to. So we’re doing this one week at a time with whoever wants to go next. If there’s a tie, we can ro-sham-bo or something.”

I nodded and looked around all of them. “So have you already decided who’s going first?”

“Not yet.”

Mari’s hand shop up immediately. At the same time, Alice chirped, “I’ll go first!”

Sam smirked and glanced at Belle and Zofi. “Either of you wanna jump in?”

Both Belle and Zofi shook their heads in the negative.

Sam shrugged and said, “Looks like it’s a ro-sham-bo.”

“Wait,” I put in. “I’d rather hear why they each want to go first.”

“Oh well that’s easy,” Alice said. “I just lost my virginity and I’m super horny all the time. These last few days have SUCKED DONKEY BALLS. Matty’s Girlfriend of the Week gets priority, right? Imma gonna get LAID.”

Everyone laughed at that. But as the laughter died down, Mari mumbled quietly, “I’ve just been dreaming about being Matty’s girlfriend for years. Like Sam said, this whole thing could blow up three days from now. I might never get another chance.”

The room went quiet. Belle started hugging Mari again, and a moment later, Alice spoke up to say, “Mari can go first. I can keep my panties on for another few days. Besides, I just realized Mari’s the only one who didn’t get him after the whole thing with Neevie went down, so she’s overdue.”

“Really?” The relief on Mari’s face was evident.

“Yeah, totally,” Alice confirmed. “I’m your friend and you need this more than I do.”

“Thank you,” Mari said warmly, and she teared up. Alice got off the couch and went to hug her as well, and then Sam joined, and Zofi and Naimh as well. Lastly, I put my long arms around the group.

Eventually, though, the group hug disengaged. First I and then the girls backed off one at a time, like peeling layers of an onion, until only Belle and Mari remained. Mari wiped away the tears from her eyes and looked over at Alice. With a smile, she said, “I can’t visit on Tuesday anyway, so you can still have an Alice Tuesday with him.”

Alice grinned. “Works for me.”

“Why wait for Tuesday?” Naimh finally spoke up. “Both Matty and I agreed to end the sex boycott. I think it makes the most sense for Mari’s week to start like ... tomorrow. We can have these weeks run from Sunday afternoon until the following Sunday morning. That way Mari can have a ‘sleepover’ next Saturday night to cap things off.”

Alice’s eyes glittered. “So in the meantime...”

Sam shrugged and commented, “Don’t you normally spend Saturday mornings having Matty give you a bunch of orgasms?”

The pretty Korean girl was practically dancing in her seat, eyes on fire. “Can I? Right now?”

Sam glanced around. “Any objections?”

Alice didn’t wait around for answers. She’d already gotten off the couch and took a running start. I had to brace myself for impact otherwise she would have knocked me into the TV. As it was, I wound up holding a horny Asian babe in my arms with her long bare legs wrapped around my waist while she crammed her tongue into the back of my mouth.

And we were only just beginning.


Technically, Mari’s time as my new “girlfriend” for a week didn’t start until tomorrow. Still, nobody objected when she wound up being the first to get my dick in her pussy, nor when she got my first cumload of the day less than two minutes later.

It was an accident, really. I hadn’t had sex since Tuesday night with Belle (about eighty-four hours, not that I was counting), and hadn’t ejaculated since Friday morning’s pitiful morning wood masturbation. So it really shouldn’t have been a surprise that I turned out to be on a hair trigger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.