The Bus - Cover

The Bus

by Techman1952

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Science Fiction Sex Story: A bus with 29 girls and a Chuck, the driver, and father of one of the girls, are violently transported to another planet far from Mother Earth. How will they survive! Please let me know what you like or don’t like about the story, I would also appreciate your votes!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Restart   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Incest   Sister   Father   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Nudism   .

November 15, 2022

Chuck Gibson was driving a bus with twenty seven Teen Fem Vanguards to the Wilderness Jubilee, the culmination of these girls’ hard work earning several Achievement Medallions in the Wilderness Camping group of subjects, becoming Wilderness Experts. The Jubilee was a camping/awards presentation affair, since his daughter Julie was one of the girls getting awarded and he had a chauffeur’s license as well as a commercial one, he was well qualified to drive the bus.

Julie had become involved with the Teen Fem Vanguard’s after her mother was killed in an automobile accident caused by a drunk driver. TFV had been founded by some women in 1995, who were disillusioned by the other girls organization’s stance on sex, lesbian and bisexual girls were welcome in a “No ask, don’t tell!” scenario. This was unacceptable, because it suppressed the girls freedom of speech and didn’t let the girls enjoy their choices much less discover what and who they were sexually. Straight, Bi and lesbian girls were encouraged to join Teen Fem Vanguard and find out who they were. Sexual relationships were encouraged! In fact they had several Achievement Medallions for having different kinds of sex!

Teen Fem Vanguard’s Goal or Mission: “Changing the sexual perspective so that women shall truly be free!” was something Julie’s mother believed strongly about, she had been bisexual and had suffered with the different prejudices and restrictions placed on her by parents, church, schools, and society in general because of it! I would do anything for my little girl!

The levels were divided by age;
Plebes - 12 and 13 years old
Scouts - 14 and 15 years old
Pathfinders - 16, 17, and 18 years old

Julie, my daughter, had finished the Plebes and advanced to the Scout level and was now halfway through that level, school had just let out for the summer. She was looking forward to getting more Medallions, especially the ones she was prohibited from getting because of her age! But now that she had turned fourteen she could start getting them! She had the first three, and was looking forward to getting the rest, these are a small portion of the ones available! I was looking forward to “d” myself!

Achievement medallions
Survival expedition X
Primitive Backpacking X
Advanced primitive camping. X
Seduction of father or father figure
Seduction of mother or mother figure
Seduction of grandfather or older man
Seduction of grandmother or older woman
Seduction of male or Female teacher
Trying sapphic sex even though you’re straight
Botanical studies
Beastiality, vegititive, and fruit sex
Orgy/Marathon sex event

There are twenty seven girls, fifteen Scouts and twelve Pathfinders, two former Pathfinders as chaperones, everyone was well behaved, quiet even during the storm.

We had just left a huge gas station/convenience/gift/fast food store, with the cleanest and largest restrooms I’ve ever seen! It was a destination all by itself! It was an outfit out of Texas called Buckee’s. I had filled the tanks of the bus with diesel. We had been on the road for about ten minutes when a storm came out of nowhere! Lighting, thunder, everywhere! Lighting so close you could hear the snap and pop clearly over the thunder, and the thunder was deafening! The cloud to cloud stuff was amazing! Up ahead appeared a hole that seemed to be twisting counter clockwise. I don’t think anyone else saw it, it was coming closer, and closer, scared to death. I went to hit the brakes, before my foot could reach the pedal we went into the hole and with a bright flash we came out the other side. Suddenly the road was gone, we were bouncing over small trees and brush, I slammed on the brakes, but we had been doing 65mph and being in the air half of the time didn’t help our stopping distance. But the tree I saw approaching certainly would. I yelled to get down, and then my world went black!

Thank God Chuck yelled to get down, some of us had some bruises but no broken bones. Among us girls that is, Chuck wasn’t as lucky! His air bag deployed or he would have been killed! His seat belt held his body in the seat but his left arm came off the steering wheel and was flung forward into the dash breaking the Ulna bone in his forearm. It was a clean fracture. He was going to be bruised over a large part of his body, but he would live! It was daylight out but the light was different, very strange! Everyone picked themselves up. I made sure the key was off, we didn’t need a fire! Then we pried the folding door open and scrambled out and into a strange new world! Literally, it was NOT earth. Everything was different, the light, the plants, the trees, and our weight, we were lighter, not enough to fly, but lighter! As we looked around, sounds, forest sounds began again. The crash must have been loud! Now the sounds seem to be coming back as if switches were being flipped one at a time. None of the sounds were familiar, no crickets rubbing legs together, no frogs, no grasshoppers. We began to see some of the insect-like things making noises. They were noticeably larger! When a mosquito-like bug buzzed us we scrambled back on the bus as quickly as we could! What would you do if an eight inch tall mosquito buzzed you? We managed to close the door, all the glass was in good shape, we hoped nothing could get in!

We examined Chuck, Julie was looking after him as well as she could. We made him as comfortable as we could, then I looked at his arm. Definitely broken! I found the bus med kit, it didn’t have a splint, I had the girls look around for something that would work. Fran Johnson found a semirigid plastic under the seat cushions three inches wide and eighteen inches long. It was too long, Julie said her Dad always carried a knife in his front right pocket. She put her hand in the pocket, she had to go deeper, a smile came on her face and she admitted to accidentally grabbing his dick. She didn’t play with it, and kept feeling around until she found the knife. She also remembered that he always carried a bag of emergency tools and that it had a roll of Duck tape in it. We looked around for the bag and found it under the driver’s seat. I tore off ten strips of the tape, then asked some of the girls to hold his shoulder and upper arm still. Then I pulled and twisted his forearm until I felt the bone snap back into place! Thank God he was still unconscious when we did this! Using two of the pieces of plastic I had cut to length, one on either side of his arm, then I began to apply the tape. I did three layers, when finished, it was a pretty good approximation of a cast. Then I made a sling. Re-examining his head I found an area that worried me, I would have to monitor it.

My name is Debbie Smith, I’m 23 years old, I’m a nursing student in my third year. That was how I knew how to set the bone. But I’m afraid that if something major happens I’ll quickly run out of my limited medical knowledge!

The sun went down and the sounds changed, the flying sounds disappeared, other more guttural sounds became more prevalent, some of the sounds were terrifying. We established a watch so that two Girls were awake all night long. Nothing came close but it was never totally quiet. As the sun came up the sound shifted once again, back to the sounds we heard when first arrived. As Scouts and Pathfinders we realized we had a problem, our survival depended on finding food and water, we had to go into survival mode! We had been drinking ice cold soft drinks and bottled water that was in an ice chest. One of the girls was going to drain the water from it, luckily I stopped her before she did. We were all hungry also. I had everyone pool all the liquids and food. Everything was searched, luggage, purses, all the compartments on the old yellow school bus, there aren’t many. Under seats, everywhere! The pile of food was small, made up of mostly candy bars and a few energy bars. Counting them we had twenty two bars and three small travel bags of chips. The water and soft drinks we had left, totaled thirty six, fifteen soft drinks and twenty one waters, four of which were partially full in varying amounts. The ice chest had approximately three and a half gallons of water. All of this for thirty people who need 3 quarts of water a day! We had 7.3 days worth of water for one person! In three days we were going to be very thirsty if we didn’t find some water! Food wise we had about seven days before we would start dying. So we needed to find water and food!

I explained to the girls that we were in survival mode, they had been through the courses. Now they needed to put that training to use! We organized search and exploration teams. We armed ourselves with clubs by taking apart benches in the bus, using the metal tubing of the frames. It wasn’t much but it was something. We had five teams of four and two teams with five. Leaving one team on the bus to watch Chuck and rest. After making sure to emphasize staying together, look for edible plants, succulents that hold a lot of water, seeps and ponds, insects that might be edible and be a source of water. Anything that might help us survive. I also told them that one team member should watch out for flying threats like the mosquito-like bug. Each team had four empty water bottles to bring back water.

Agreeing to stay out for two hours then report back to the bus, the six teams left in six different directions. My team had stayed with the bus. I gave Chuck some water, his condition was about the same. In my mind I gave him 60-40 odds of making it, the lower number represented survival. We stayed close to the bus but still looked around a bit. About fifteen minutes before they were due back I started standing on top of the bus, looking for the teams. One team was fifteen minutes late, the rest came in later than that but none later than two and a half hours. The news was discouraging: two teams found flowing water, one girl sampled it and was immediately violently sick! The other team found the same, with the same result. The other four teams had found some promising plants, but the person trying a very small piece of the plant also got violently sick. The reason they were all late was having to practically carry the girls who had gotten sick.

The teams that had found water brought back full bottles of water. Using some diesel from the almost full tanks by using a small vacuum hose from the engine, I siphoned some into empty water bottles. I started a fire, then using the bus’s air cleaner lid and an emergency raincoat, I poured water into the air cleaner top after heating it on the fire to red hot. Steam flashed upwards and hit the raincoat condensing back to a liquid which I collected in a bottle with the top cut off. Letting it cool, and praying the condensed water would be free of whatever made the girls sick, I took a small sip, it didn’t taste at all, as distilled water shouldn’t. About five seconds later I was throwing up, convulsing so hard I thought I would die! I wished I would die! But I didn’t die, yet at least! Whatever was in the water, it evaporated with the water. Our chances of survival went down to almost nothing!

We still had a lot of daylight, so the teams went out again, for four hours this time. I went out with my team and Julie’s team stayed with her Daddy. We were out about an hour and a half, half hour past where the previous team had stopped to turn around, when we encountered a marsh. In the marsh was a purple leafed plant similar to cattails at home, maybe just a little bit larger and more solid looking. Cattails always seemed spongy or porous to me, but this plant was smooth on the outside. Cattails also had a stem that protruded from the top, this plant was smooth, it looked like a sausage. I touched one and it secreted a milky white liquid, several drops onto my finger, I licked it off. Big mistake, I was sick again! Not as violently though, maybe we could get used to it over time, if we had any that is, time I mean. Looking at it closely, it was shaped like my pink dildoe in my suitcase! I felt a strange tingling at the base of my brain, a compulsion. Suddenly I was horny, it was here, and I was here, and though it was unlike me to be doing something like this, I cut the stock off the plant and stuck it in my pussy, in front of the rest of my team!

Yes, I always go commando, a habit I picked up when I was a TFV Plebe! That is part of their uniform, a button down the front dress that went to mid thigh with no underwear! All of the girls were dressed without underwear.

It felt so good it was still oozing that liquid, I wasn’t feeling sick, no, far from sick I was feeling wonderful! Six strokes in (and out) and I was cumming continuously falling on the ground trying to catch my breath and composure, embarrassed as I could be! I realized that I was no longer hungry or thirsty! But why had I shoved that thing up my twat in the first place? That is not one of the protocols for testing the suitability of a plant for consumption. And the orgasms one after the other were incredible! Looking at the other girls, I asked,

“Do any of you feel horny, and feel like fucking your self with one of these plants?” Everyone shook their heads no! Still in too much shock to respond verbally I guess! As an experiment I asked Cathy Abernathy to touch a still living plant, then suck her finger with the white milk on it. No more than five seconds later the plant was bent over and pumping in and out of her pussy! She began to orgasm, multiple ones like I had had! When she recovered we shared how we felt. She, too, was no longer thirsty or hungry! I suddenly realized that neither one of us had removed the plant from our vaJJ’s!

“The rest of you do the same, lick some juice off you finger and fuck the plant!” They complied and the other two girls were screaming out in orgasms, we needed to leave but just couldn’t seem to want to get up, or was it off. Unquestionably the longer we had the plant plugged in, the better we felt. Why had I gotten sick after licking my finger and the other girls didn’t? Was I in control of myself when I shoved the head of the plant in my pussy, or was the plant controlling me? Suddenly, a thought burst into my head.

“Let’s take off our dresses and dig out the plants by their roots, wrap your dress around eight plant root systems, wet the dress and let’s get back to the bus as quickly as we can!” I practically yelled. Each of us dug up the root systems of eight plants, wet our dresses, then wrapped the roots. We took off running, something we couldn’t have done an hour ago. I felt like I could run forever! We made it back to the bus in less than an hour and none of us were breathing hard! We were the last ones in, I remembered a wet area not far away, we transplanted the thirty two plants there. Then we told the other girls to strip and touch the heads of the plants and lick the milk from their fingers. Just as we had done, they all impaled themselves on the heads of the plants. And like us they all began to have soul rocking multiple orgasms. Sated, they lay on the moist ground, not even thinking about taking the plant out of their pussies. Smiles on their faces! We all knew that we would survive! But what about Chuck? He doesn’t have a pussy, would it work in his asshole?

Four of them picked up the still unconscious body of Chuck Gibson and with the help of other girls got him through the doorway of the bus, they carried him over to the plants they had named the Typha. It was the next morning the girls had slept well now that they were no longer thirsty and hungry. Amazing how the lack of the threat of your impending death does for your ability to sleep. We removed several of the benches from the bus and arranged them around the Typha in a circle. With the seats several inches above the muck of the marsh, it was much more pleasant to get fucked by a Typha’s sausage without getting muddy and wet. We had named the plants Typha because we all agreed that was what they should be called. They lay Chuck down on a bench, stripped him of all his clothes, drew back his legs exposing his asshole to accommodate the assault that was to come! Some very slippery face cream was applied to the orifice with first one finger then two, stretching and lubricating as they prepared it for the large diameter of the Typha’s sausage.

During this anal massage Chuck’s brain began to register feelings that at times were somewhat pleasurable but very unsettling sensations that were coming from his nether regions. Then when the sausage was inserted, he became fully conscious in an instant while bellowing out in outrage of the violation of his body’s most private place. Had the girls helping not had excellent reflexes they would have been pummeled by the right arm as it swept quickly across and down his body in an attempt to bar entry of whatever was penetrating his previously virgin hole! His left arm tried to follow suit but was restrained by the sling. Chuck’s outburst had startled the girls, however they recovered quickly and surrounded him by using calming voices and relaxing touching of his face and chest and tried to calm him. Julie’s voice reached through the fog and confusion of his highly confused brain, enough that he relaxed. He relaxed further as his legs were lowered and his exposure reduced.

As he continued to become more aware of his surroundings through his other senses, he slowly opened his eyes to gaze directly into the eyes of his daughter Julie. Julie explained what they had been attempting to do and why to her father. He told her that he was still hungry and thirsty. Sharon had just disconnected from a Typha sausage and overheard the comment. There had to be a way of feeding and hydrating him. Just as before a sudden overwhelming urge came over her. She straddled Chuck’s face and sat on it, sliding her pussy onto his mouth yelling at him to suck her pussy and eat her juices! He did and after the first taste he began to eat her with enthusiasm. He started yelling “More! More!” As Sharon began to run out of the juices, her’s and the Typha’s. Anne West was just finished with her climax, Sharon grabbed her and sat her onto Chuck’s face, ambrosia, Chuck guzzled the combined juices down. He was feeling better with every swallow, Anne started to cum, and cum! Soon Chuck cried out again “More! More!”, and Sharon grabbed Kaylee Allen as she was just finished with her orgasms on the Typha sausage. Transferring her onto Chuck’s face! The cycle repeated three more times before Chuck went to sleep with a smile on his face.

All of the girls’ bruises from the collision with the tree were gone, they all felt better than they had ever felt before! When Chuck woke up he felt great, no pain anywhere, his arm seemed to be fine, his head was good, the bump was gone too! He stood up, no dizziness. He removed the sling and moved his left arm, flexing his fingers, no pain! He looked at his “cast”, he had to admit it did a good job, and Sharon’s inventiveness was really clever! But he wasn’t looking forward to taking the tape off of what up to now, or the moment he removed the tape, had been a very hairy arm! He decided to wait a few days.

We noticed that the insects that had bothered us before, no longer came close. Debbie continued to have flashes of inspiration that she began to realize were coming from the Typha plants. She was the only one of us to ever receive these “inspirations”, perhaps because she was the first to interface with them.

After everyone was awake, we had a meeting about the Typha. What was happening to us? We were being fed, we had water, we were healthy, but what was the cost? How are we to repay them? What do they want? Isn’t it sad that we are so shaded that we automatically assume that there is some kind of sinister reason for any help given us? We decided that we would thank the Typha for saving our lives, especially in such an enjoyable way, and establish a new life on this strange and different planet. Free to develop a civilization free of the need to work, other than doing things to improve our way of life. Making love to one another without religious or moral condemnation, free, truly free to establish our own path of existence!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.