Stud Boys - Cover

Stud Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 3: A Quality Stud

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Quality Stud - Husbands go off to war, leaving Moms to fend for themselves. Incest become rife during wartime as this true story shows. Two hot Moms from different backgrounds get involved with the growing needs of their adolescent sons! Strangely it brings the two odd pairs together and a potent cocktail has been mixed!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

While I rested, a sense of guilt grew within me; at what had taken place with Iris and my son Guy.

What I had shared with Iris earlier had been thrilling and sexy; which had begun in the stable, when she had invited me to watch her slucing-down her Colts cock with warm soapy water.

It had caused the Colts cock to expand into a telescopic torpedo; which caused me to swoon with awe!

Iris had dropped the sponge and began kissing and fondling me; making lurid sugestions about why I was turned on!

Then later, after our soapy shower and bourbon kissing in her bedroom, the feel of her tits and snatch against mine had been so exciting!

But then she had double tricked me!

First by forcing me to endure her outrageous and painfull form of lesbian love; and then by having my son to join in the affair! And in such a degrading manner!

Forcing me to give Guy Deep-throat ... as I climaxed! It was ... so humiliating! Yet just thinking about it ... is making me wet.

Iris had used and abused me; used me to exhaustion in fact!

I grinned, at least she had the heart to let me rest here in my room; and I’d needed her son’s Ralph’s supporting arm to my room; helping me to my bedside before leaving me in peace.

But now, suddenly, there is a tapping on my door; and Iris appears!

“Oh Hi sweety! Okay if I come in?”

“Oh yes; come in Iris!”

Her wholesome warm appearance had no resemblance to the viperous feline that had ruled affairs an hour before.

“Aha Margo! I can see you’ve rested well; you’d certainly had a go of it!”

I caught her wit and responded with a chuckle of mirth,

“I certainly did!” adding sheepishly, “actually I’m a bit pussy-sore to be truthful.”

She giggled with glee and came to me with a hug.

“Double-pennetration is a lot to take, I grant you; but you did enjoy it; didn’t you?” she crooned.

I giggled, “Well, after the shock of it, I suppose I did; It certainly gave me a crucial climax; but with my son Guy watching! Honestly Iris, I don’t know how to face him?”

“Guy got a vital lesson in what’s expected Margo; don’t you see?” “It showed what’s required from him.”

“Oh, I see.” I said wide eyed, “Well we’ve rather set Guy a challenge with the size of that dildo!” I chuckled.

Iris smiled at me benevolently and then added, “Look, I won’t be a minute Margot, Ive something to show you.” Then, returning she sat next to me with a photo in her hand.

It was of a beautiful naked youth with a fabulous hard, nine-inch cock.

The image had a studio style about it.

The youth posed; his cock thick and plump; it’s head glistening in it’s foreskin. Yet for a youth, the cock was heavily veined, putting me in mind of a mussel-builders’ biceps.

Bizarrely the plump young testicles were cruelly clamped in a stainless-steel ring!

Just looking at the image had caused my nipples to harden and my snatch to juice up.

“Wow, that would most certainly hit my sweet spot Iris.” I whispered.

“It would if you could get it all in that sweet mouth of your darling.”

Then her thumb lifted away, and I was amazed,

“My God Iris! It’s your son Ralph! And he looks so young!”

“Yes, he was then; but he’s got what you like in a boy. Am I right?”

I flushed-up, “ Well, I guess so. I can’t help it. Am I a terrible slut?”

“Well, yes Margo ... but so am! That’s why I worked at beefing-up what Ralph had.”

I looked at her, “ You mean?”

“Ralph had a fine cock for his age Margo, ... but I worked hard on it; ... beefed it up; added stamina, girth and punch; enough to satisfy every time; a quality stud.”

I stared at her, “ Wow.”

“I can do the same for your boy too Margo ... If you’d like me too? He’s just at the right age for ‘development!”

My mouth hung open at her outrageous suggestion; but my mind was ablaze at the idea!

“Anyway Margo, I just wanted to see you were okay; so now I’ll leave you in peace and see you at dinner!”

It was just fifteen minutes later when the soft knock came on my door.

“Yes?, Come in?,” I called.

The door opened; and in just his pyjama bottoms appeared Ralph.

He’d came to my bedside looking so devilishly virile ... yet virginal. But having seen that photo Iris had just shown me, I knew he was anything other than a virgin. He was a young lad who had been trained to please an older woman.

“I hope you’ve rested Mrs Chiverton ... I come back to... ‘see to you’.”

I stared at him stood there; an immature face, a soft white neck, a pale chest, and a so-slim torso. A lad I had hardly spoken to; yet my lust had burnt for him since seeing that obscene photo.

He was here to fuck me; and between his legs lurked that overblown schoolboy cock!! I needed to see it harden for my juicy cunt; and I needed it desperately! I was aged 32 and I craved for this 15 year-old! A wave of shame flushed my face. But my pulse was pumping, trying to keep up with surprise of the situation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.