Stud Boys - Cover

Stud Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 2: Useful Boys

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Useful Boys - Husbands go off to war, leaving Moms to fend for themselves. Incest become rife during wartime as this true story shows. Two hot Moms from different backgrounds get involved with the growing needs of their adolescent sons! Strangely it brings the two odd pairs together and a potent cocktail has been mixed!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Snogging together in the stable had left both Iris and I, hot and sweaty; and in need of a shower!

Iris led me to her bedroom en-suite and we both eagerly striped off.

After a slippery soapy shower together, we towelled each other dry.

Sprinkling talcum powder on each other, we slowly ground our hips together; our snatch juices flowing.

Then she led me into her bedroom, and from her bedside cabinet she poured us both a stiff bourbon which we sipped as we fondled each other.

My small breast felt especially firm and sweet with my nipples red and erect for her.

I felt confident and attractive and sexy; almost an equal to Iris whom I now adored.

We kissed; our bourbon flavoured tongues entwining; I wanted her badly now.

Then as we snuggled into her bed, we cooed and cuddled closely.

She began conspiring with me over my handling of Guy’s next sex session with me!

She fingered my clitoris while she skimmed over the delights I had in store,

“Guy will soon be serving you well in the bedroom ... and you’ll be making a man of him ... with an extra big penis he’ll be so proud of ... building up his sexual staying power ... strengthening the love he has for his mother ... and handled well, he’ll become a great little stud Margo.”

Her suggestions made my mind dizzy with lust.

Iris then got out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She was busy changing into something?

Then, she came and stood by me. Her hardened nipples peeked through a studded black-leather halter; and strapped around her hips was something I’d never seen before. She was wearing a large shiny black dildo!

My heart thumped in both terror and excitement.

But I also saw her hand held a black leather strap!

And suddenly in a trice Iris had my arm in a lock from which I could not move!!

I was shocked; and frightened! “No Iris please don’t...” I began.

But chuckling, she was pulling away the duvet and positioned me laid face down, my rear-end up!

“Right my girl. First, I’m giving you a short flogging ... before I fuck you! It helps me get in the mood!” She chuckled.

I groaned in horror, yet my cunt was wet with anticipation?

Then over her shoulder she called to someone,

“OK Guy you can come in now.”

Horrified I looked up to see my son step into the room; ready to watch!

“No Guy! ... Please No Iris!!” I shrieked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.