Unmasked; Teacher and Her Student Shack Up During Lockdown - Cover

Unmasked; Teacher and Her Student Shack Up During Lockdown

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 57 year old high school French teacher from Mauritius needs a place to stay during lockdown; her 17 year old ex-student has a spare room at his family's old farmhouse. She didn't know he trained gymnastics after class; he didn't know she used to moonlight as a yoga teacher. The muscular young athlete and the strong flexible yogi thought that sleeping together for a week or two would be harmless fun. But as the months pass, their powerful sexuality turns to passion, and emotions begin to stir.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   White Male   Indian Female  

After missing her flight and the phone sex debacle with her fiancé, Nisha stayed in her room, and I only saw her again the next morning.

“Have you talked to him at all?” I asked.

“No.” she said sadly.

September, and most students were working from home so there was no need to travel back to the city at all. My parents were at the apartment by then, they’d finally made it back from Barbados, it was agreed I’d stay at the old house. They knew Nisha was with me, and pointedly didn’t ask for any clarification.

We got my school gymnastics coach on zoom, which was better than nothing. He said I also needed to practice vault and horizontal bar. I managed to set up a high bar but never did get my own vault pit together.

“Are you going to ask for your job back?” I asked Nisha as we stretched together.

“That door is closed.” She told me, “A teacher who sleeps with a student? I’d be lynched. Not only that, but we crossed a state line to get here, and I paid for the gas. That means I’m guilty of trafficking a minor for sex.”

“But we weren’t having sex yet at the time.”

“Doesn’t matter.” She said with a shrug, “Execution! Anyway, I’m sure they already found a replacement by now.”

We worked in silence for a while, breathing deeply with our movements as we pushed each other, her lithe little body pressing against me.

“Get rid of that erection.” She demanded, “Sex isn’t until six.”

“I can’t help it.”

“We’re going to work on that.” She said; “Yoga is all about controlling your body. I enjoy the way you can stay hard after you come, but that’s a teenage power and isn’t likely to last. Harder, push a little deeper. Oh yes, that’s good.”

She rotated her hand and grabbed my cock through my leotards.

“Really Brian!” she chuckled, “Soon you’ll be working out with other people again. What if this happens then?”

“I’m just turned on by you.” I said, “It doesn’t happen with other people.”

“Mind over body.” She told me, sitting upright again before pushing my head down to my knee. “It has to be possible; I had a lover once who could do it. He could get hard or soft at will.”

“Wow.” I said grudgingly. She’d alluded to this in the past but we hadn’t really talked about it.

“Yeah, he was useless other than that.” She added, probably just to make me feel better. “What time is it?”

“Six.” I said.

“Bullshit.” She said.

“Ok, it’s only five. But it’s six in my mind.”

“The sex we have, it’s not normal you know.” She said as she got to her feet. The tight gym suit showed off her lean strong body. Her shoulders small and square, her upper arms pumped from our workout, the odor of her sweat filled my balls for action.

It had been a good day; an hour of kitchen, an hour of Hindi while we walked through the woods, 2 hours of gymnastics, an hour of weights, some book learning, and then 2 hours of yoga stretching and breath training.

All day she was close, her voice in my ears, her eyes heating my soul, my hands aching to hold her small tough body and my mouth longing for the exciting passion of her kiss.

“Today, we start tantric training.” She declared.

“I thought we were already doing that.” I laughed.

“No, tantric is something else.” She said, “It means controlling your sex. Ok, strictly speaking tantric practice means not having orgasms at all, what I want is for you to be able to control it.”

“How?” I asked.

“I don’t know, we have to figure it out.” She said brightly, pushed her hand under the elastic waistband to squeeze my ass.

It sounds like fun; and it was, although the sexual training wasn’t nearly as exciting as just having sex with Nisha.

She demanded I stay soft as she stroked my belly with her fingers or whatever. It took a while to succeed, and when I could do that she increased the stimulation, kissing me and finally even tickling my balls.

It’s a button inside; I can’t really explain it, I just sort of found it, and slowly learned to operate my erection by conscious will.

“You must gain control over your orgasm next.” Nisha demanded breathlessly one evening.

“I can’t help it, when you come it’s so sexy.” I argued feebly.

“That’s the point.” She said, slipping out from below me, “Look, everything else, the stomach roll and the stretching, even willful erection, it’s just parlor tricks. The ultimate goal for a man is control over ejaculation. That’s what I want for you.”

“What about women?” I asked, “Do they need to control their sex?”

“We just need to figure out which men can do it.” She said with a laugh. “Ok, if you want to be serious, many women don’t come at all. Others like me come easily. Who can say who you might want to please in future? You’re a great lover, Brian; but you have it easy with me, your next lover might be more of a challenge.”

“I only ever want you.” I said.

Nisha laughed, but I didn’t mean it as a joke.

I tried to find real information online about the subject, but all I found was pseudoscientific nonsense, porn, and spam.

Ejaculation control is hard to practice in a structured way. And who wants structured sex anyway? Still, we did it.

And did it.

“Let’s take a bath together.” She suggested as she undressed, “And you’d better not have an erection.”

After filling it, she got into the tub. I got in facing her, the top of my penis protruding above the surface.

“Sorry.” I said unapologetically.

She took it in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the top as we sat in silence, watching each other as we each thought our own thoughts.

She turned and pushed her back against my chest, my erection against her back and her head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers over her belly and breasts, inhaling her. I bit her ear, careful of the small gold ring she wore in in the lobe.

After we washed each other, she motioned for me to lie on my back in bed. She got on top, sliding down my rod as she often had, but this time she crossed her legs into a lotus pose, and sat still.

Her hands were palm up in front of her, 3 small fingers extended with thumb and forefingers pressed together. She closed her eyes, breathing steady and deep.

I lay still, letting her do her thing. Her poor old tits hung low, unconcealed and unsupported. I knew she was unhappy about them, because no amount of exercise or stretching would help them.

I reached out and lifted them in my hands; she opened her eyes and looked at me searchingly as my young rod throbbed inside her.

Her crossed legs weren’t all that comfortable on me, at the same time it was fun the way she was mixing her yoga into our sex. She began to rock a bit, which caused my rod to shift within her, the small slippage enough to cause very pleasant sensations.

She smiled; her face so sexy to me I almost came. How odd, I thought; a couple of months earlier, I thought the sexy parts of a woman was ass, cunt, and tits.

Although those parts were nice, now I knew that the face is where the beauty is. When she smiles at me that way while my penis is inside her, my heart soars, the pleasure of her pleasure is greater than my pleasure.

She unlocked her legs and with her ass still balanced on my thighs, reached her feet out and held my face between them. Then she bent forward from the hips, her back straight so her mouth could reach mine. We kissed softly like that, while she pressed her soles against my cheeks. I lifted my hands and found hers somewhere in the empty space that surrounded us.

“I want to teach you everything I know.” She said, speaking at last. “And some things we’ll learn together. Like this.”

“What?”

“This sex we have; I’ve never known sex like this, Brian, I never even imagined it. The power of it, the feelings, how can I leave? This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me, and the worst thing too. What a tragedy that I’m 40 years too old for you; that our time together will be limited by my age. Hush! Let me speak.”

Her toes curled against my temples and her vagina clenched and relaxed repeatedly, her mouth was an inch away and her eyes were sucking my consciousness out of me.

“I’ll teach you yoga, French, Hindi, and we’ll work on your gymnastics too. I’ll teach you to cook Indian and French. I need to do these things for you so I can feel ok about taking what you give to me.”

“Why should I learn Hindi?” I asked.

“Because you can. Listen, gymnastics might help you get into college, but teaching yoga is a solid backup plan. It can make good money, and it’s fun. The physical is one part, but if you can add a comments in Hindi then they eat out of your hand.”

She sat upright again, still holding my face between her feet and my hands in her hands.

“Want to see a trick?” she asked, which was sort of funny, considering.

Her brown belly sucked inward; right up into her ribs, as if an invisible ball was pressed against her. She looked at me with half closed eyes, smiling at my reaction.

Then her concave belly pulled in to the right, then squirrelled to the left. I have to say, I was shocked, amazed, and impressed. I was a competing gymnast, and I’d never even imagined that was even possible.

And all the while, my penis stood hard inside her. Her internal movements pressed my cock from one side to the other inside her, which was slightly frightening and very erotic.

“Can you teach me to do that?” I asked.

“It will take time. Possibly years.” She told me. “There’s nothing useful about it, but it’s great for showing off.”

“Years? That sounds good.” I replied, and she squealed with laughter as I lifted her, threw her onto her back, and fucked her like crazy.

My hard young cock tight in her powerfully trained body, her grin widened as my fingers tightened on her wrists, harder, tighter.

The other man was far away, I was here, she’d chosen me.

We laughed together as I overwhelmed her impressive strength with my own, her greying hair and prominent nose becoming my ideal of sexual attraction as her tight wet vagina pulled the semen from my balls and her big brown almond eyes ripped my young heart to shreds.

“From now on, you belong to me.” She whispered in my ear as our passion cooled.

“You’re my goddess.” I declared, stroking her back.

We both knew it couldn’t last; and neither of us cared. For the moment, we were in nirvana.

A few days later, I heard her talking to her fiancé in the guest room. I knew I shouldn’t listen, but the urge was too strong. I crept to the door.

“India is too chaotic. Maybe we could meet in Mauritius.” She told him I couldn’t hear his reply.

“Rubbish.” Nisha exclaimed, “They’re suppressing the real numbers, Look, it’s safe where I am now, it makes sense to stay until the vaccines are rolled out.”

She listened for a moment.

“Yes.” She said, “Why, are you jealous? It’s just physical, he’s a gymnast, he’s got the body of a god, but he’s a boy. Well of course I do, otherwise what would be the point? I love you Bobby, I want to be with you, it’s just reality that travel isn’t safe right now. I’m safe here, you’re safe there.”

There was a short silence as she listened to his response.

“Look, you know it’s happening and it’s better not to talk about it. I’m keeping well and I hope you are too. We’ll just have to wait and see. It’s up to you, darling; when it’s safe to fly, you’ll need to decide if you still want me to.”

I was boiling with conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Just a boy, only physical.

On the other hand, she’d decided to stay with the boy and have more of the physical.

Was she lying to him, to herself, to me? I was confused, hurt, thrilled, and willing to take whatever she would give me; my brain knew she wasn’t my woman. My heart refused to believe that.

Later, we took another bath together. She sat between my thighs with her head on my shoulder as I fumbled with her depleted tits.

“Potato sacks.” She lamented. “How I wish I could give you the huge magnificent knockers I once had.”

“I love them as they are.” I said, “They’re part of you as you are. Back when you were my age and these were huge knockers, you didn’t know the things you can teach me now, did you?”

“No.” she admitted. “To be honest, I was a bitch back then, spoiled. I’m an only child and my parents spoiled me, and then it was men. They’ll do anything for a small girl with big tits. All I had to do was smile and doors would open, life was too easy for me. Now they’re in your hands and you don’t even have an erection.”

“That’s because I’m suppressing it.” I said. “You know I’m crazy about you.”

“That’s sweet of you to say.” She said sadly. “I’m a foolish old woman to think I could keep a hot kid like you, I should have gotten that flight...”

I don’t know how it works, but it’s like I have to hold tension on the button to stop myself getting hard when I normally would. I relaxed, and my penis expanded in the hot water between us.

“Oh, well then.” She said quietly as it pressed into her back. “That’s amazing; it’s only been a couple of months, my guru said it took years to learn that.”

“Practice.” I explained as she reached her hand back to hold it.

“It’s lovely.” She sighed, “I lied to Bobby today. I told him you meant nothing to me, that it was just to exercise and practice tantra. I told him that I was afraid of the virus, when the truth is that I simply didn’t want to leave. Make it soft again.”

“Then you need to stop stroking it.” I said.

“No, make it soft while I fondle you.” She demanded, twisting her neck so her sexy mouth was almost touching mine, her deep dark eyes doing that thing to me that they did.

I pressed the point in my pelvis, and felt my cock go loose in her hand.

“Oh my god, it’s true!” she laughed, “Brian, this is amazing!”

I kissed her, and maybe it was the kiss or maybe it was the excitement in her eyes, but I couldn’t prevent my cock from inflating again.

“Sorry.” I said, “Kissing you turns me on too much.”

“Well then we’d better dry off and go to bed.” She suggested.

“Good idea, it’s been a long day and I need to get to sleep.” I teased her.

“No sleep for you, young man!” she said, climbing out of the tub, “Not until you’ve seen to your chores.”

I looked into her groin; her protruding hip bones framing a flat smooth brown belly, the wet skin curving enticingly down to her wonderful entrance.

“Hello there.” I said to it. “Do you come here often?”

She thrust forward, lifting one foot up onto the edge of the tub as she pulled the lips open with her fingers. “I sure do!” she replied comically, playing her vagina like a puppet.

“Me too.” I answered, getting out of the water, “We have so much in common, want to come to my place and see my rock collection?”

“Do you have nuts?” she asked, walking out towards the bedroom with her fine tight ass. “I adore nuts.”

“I have nuts and they adore you too.” I confirmed.

The silly exchange lifted her dark mood, and we made love with gentle sensuality. Slow this time, neither of us using our strength. The lightest touch of fingers, of lips, even when I pushed my penis into her it was at half our usual speed.

We lay on our sides face to face, kissing softly, I stroked her hair, her leg was over my hip and my penis stood hard inside her, a testament of my devotion.

“I wish it could always be like this.” She whispered, “Just the two of us, with your hard prick up my middle.”

“Me too.” I agreed, kissing her softly.

“Ok, enough of that soppy nonsense.” She demanded, rolling onto her back while pulling me on top. “Do it hard!”

After all the clever positions we’d tried, the tricks and stretches, the good old missionary position was still her favorite. With my strong young body doing most of the work, she could relax and just enjoy my young thrusting cock, her eyes eating me as she came and I tried not to. I succeeded this time, until she came a second time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.